Unexpected Guest

Story Info
Hotel clerk finds a woman masturbating.
2.2k words
4.38
93.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd made it his habit to walk all the floors after he finished the paperwork of his night audit shift at the small town hotel. It wasn't at all unusual to find suites wide open, an open invitation to unwanted guests. The construction workers doing the renovations were just too lazy to keep going to the front desk to get keys, so they just jammed something in the way of the door closing. Despite their carelessness, he had yet to discover anything amiss in any of the rooms.

He always started at the penthouse, and walked down the stairs floor by floor. On the 10th floor were the executive suites – a little fancier and a lot more expensive! They were among the last to be renovated, and none of them were complete yet. It was pretty common for these rooms to be left open, despite the presence of thousands of dollars worth of furnishings in each one. He thought he heard music when he reached the floor, and wasn't at all surprised to find several of the suites open. When he got to 1003, the music was becoming louder and louder. He expected to see a radio left on by the workmen, but he didn't expect what he saw when he walked into the room.

Lying on the couch was a very attractive woman, and the TV was on the music channel. He waited for the woman to run or do something, but she lay motionless. He watched her, and she was breathing all right. She just wasn't awake. He walked further into the room, one eye on the interloper and one on the hallway. He certainly didn't want to be surprised by a second visitor. He checked the rest of the suite and walked back to the living room.

He watched her for a moment from the front hall. Saw her breast heaving ever so slightly, and a slight flaring of her nostrils, as she took short shallow breaths. He thought to himself "goodness, she's very attractive – what is she doing here?" She had beautiful shoulder-length brunette hair, and very smooth somewhat tanned skinned. He moved closer, circling so that he would keep her in his sight. As he moved around the room, he saw that her skirt was pulled up near her waist, and her pussy was glistening in juices.

When her eyes opened and fixed on his, his first instinct was to run. But as her big, beautiful, brown eyes were upon him, he stood motionless and transfixed. "Ummmm, what are you doing here," he stammered. She smiled and he forgot his responsibilities. "I'm sorry," she said, "I got soooo turned on by the male strippers I just had to cum. They had a show at the Gallery tonight, and I just couldn't go up to my room because we have guests." "Oh, I'm sorry I guess we haven't met," he said, "I always work the graveyard shift...."

"Hi Jeff," she said, grinning as she read his name tag, "nice to meet you. Do you like the look of my cunt sugar?" It was then that he realized he was still looking at her wet pussy. He couldn't help it there were juices running down the crack of her ass and all over her pussy... the towel under her was noticeably wet too. He looked up at her then, saw her smile, and could only sheepishly mutter, "sorry." "Don't be sorry sugar," she said with such a sexy voice he shivered, "do you like to lick pussy honey? I really need to cum again."

He didn't need much further encouragement. Looking into her eyes, he knew she wasn't teasing, knew that she wanted to cum on his hungry tongue. He knelt next to the couch and raised her leg over his left shoulder, leaned in and licked slowly up her glistening slit. "Mmmmmm," she moaned softly, "yes, sugar, like that." He slowly worked his tongue into her slit, parting her slippery lips, and he sought her still engorged clit. When he reached it he sucked it gently into his mouth, his lips wrapped around it and slowly massaging up and down. Her clit was small, but by the wiggling of her hips, he gathered it was very sensitive.

"Oh yessssss, harder baby," she cried out, and he obeyed sucking her deeper and nibbling her sweet clit gently with his teeth. He started to suck her clit in and out of his mouth, letting it pop out from between his lips before he lowered his head down to suck again. His tongue bathed her in hot saliva as he sucked her inside his mouth. As her moans grew louder, he began to lap at her clit with his tongue, pressing it flat and hard like a dog, licking firmly up over her clit repeatedly. She moved her hips against him, and he licked faster and harder, starting to lick down as well as up, his hard flat tongue crushing her clit to her pelvis.

Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on his tongue. She hardly ever came being licked, and had intended to ask him to fuck her, but she was feeling an incredible sensation building up inside her. His tongue flashed over her clit, lashing it mercilessly, with a fevered hunger. Her leg over his shoulder pressed against his neck, pulling him closer to her. He reacted by sliding his tongue down her slit to her opening... where it met a pool of sweet nectar that he pursed his lips up against and sucked into this mouth.

He pushed his tongue inside, slowly rubbing against her pussy walls, snaking up to her g-spot which he found using his innate sonar. Her moans grew to a crescendo, and he slid a finger inside her to accompany his tongue, rubbing it against the opposite side of her love tunnel. His tongue and finger were both soon coated in her delightful juices, and he withdrew his finger and slid it down her wet slit and began to slowly work it into her ass. His tongue too withdrew, and he moved back to her clit where he spit up the slippery lubricant he'd obtained and resumed his hungry sucking like a baby at its mother's teat.

Her moans were unceasing, continually growing in volume, as his finger filled her ass. He slid his other hand up to her pussy and worked first one, then two, and finally three fingers into her sopping cunt. He spread his fingers inside, and took up a rhythm to match his tongue, as she screamed his name and came with abandon, her sweet pussy convulsing on his hand. He began to nibble again on her clit, and her orgasm just seemed to grow and grow, as she began to whimper and buck against his face.

He continued undaunted, even with renewed enthusiasm at his wonderful reward, and she was soon again voicing her opinion of his ministrations. He resumed lapping his tongue against her rapt clit, and soon he knew she was ready to cum again. He pulled his fingers out of her again, and slid his tongue inside, stretching it to the root to press against her g-spot. He moved his hand up to her mouth, tracing along her lips, and she opened her mouth to receive his sweetly garnished fingers, moaning, as she tasted herself from him.

He slid his middle finger into her pussy as his hand slid in and out of her ass, and pressed his two fingers together against the soft barrier between. His tongue plunged in and out, as he rubbed his nose against her clit, and her muffled moans grew more and more desperate for release. Then it peaked, and he pressed his tongue against her g-spot as she shuddered and released a torrent of juice against his worshipping tongue. She sucked his fingers as her orgasm took her on a journey of discovery, and her head fell back as her body released all tension. He withdrew his tongue and finger, and pushed his face deep against her pussy and sucked up her luscious honey.

She was silent then, for the first time since he'd begun, and he slid his finger out of her ass and sat back to watch her sphincter slowly close up behind him. Her pussy was still spasming, spread wide to his view, and her breathing was barely discernible. He raised himself on his knees, and leaned over her until his tongue could trace along her lips. Her eyes opened, hooded by her ecstasy, and her lips parted to receive his sweet tongue. She slowly sucked his tongue into her mouth, savouring once again her sweet recipe. He moved his hands to her face and caressed her, leaving trails of her cum along her cheeks, as his lips pressed hard against hers.

As she completed cleaning his tongue she released it, and her own tongue danced into his mouth. She ground her hips against his, feeling his hard cock in his pants, her juices running out to stain his crotch. She raised her arms to his face and pushed him away from her. "Good god, thank you, Jeff," she said in barely a whisper. "Would you do one more thing for me?" He was too enraptured to refuse, and he croaked, "anything."

"I need to be fucked so bad," she throatily begged. He pulled her up to a sitting position, kissed her and turned her around, forcing her under her knees as he crawled up behind her. He couldn't risk undressing, so he unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out from his boxers. He held it in his hand and slid it up and down her soaked lips, rubbing it against her clit and asshole at each limit of its journey, before he slowly pushed it inside her. She squealed softly as he filled her, his 8" cock abutting against her pelvic bone as he ground up against her. He started to fuck her slowly, withdrawing his cock until it met her sweet lips before plunging deep again.

It seemed like forever to her, but it was probably not even ten minutes, as her excitement steadily built to a climax. He gradually fucked her harder and harder, barely able to contain himself from bursting inside her. His speed increased with her moans, as if she were conducting a one-piece orchestra, with the sound of his balls slapping against her lips and clit providing the percussion. Soon she was reaching back between her legs, alternately rubbing her clit furiously and squeezing his balls, forcing his strokes to shorten.

She was crying out "yes, yes, yes, god yessssssss!" Her other hand reached back and rubbed her clit, freeing her other hand to concentrate on his balls. He redoubled his efforts, slamming up against her, lifting her knees clear off the couch, until her pussy began to clutch at his cock, squeezing it as she squeezed his balls in her hand. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and pulled his balls towards her to force his cock to stay deep inside, as she came all over his cock. Finally he could stand it no more, and he emptied himself deep inside her, his cum ricocheting and mixing with her own.

He sagged against her back, and she craned her neck around so that she could kiss him sweetly. "Oh god, thank you," they gushed in unison, and laughed together. He unsteadily stood up, and she turned too, lowering her pussy over the towel that was quickly becoming soaked by the juices flowing out of her. He steadied himself against her hips and sunk to his knees on the carpet, lowering his head to her ass and kissing her, before running his tongue along her ass, gobbling up her sweet elixir on his way to her pussy. Cum was running out of her, a wonderful blend of the two of them, and his tongue began to hungrily lap it up, cleaning off her clit and lips before seeking the reservoir within.

He pursed his lips against her entrance and sucked hardily, then slid his tongue deep inside and scooped up the fruits of their passion, as she moaned and shook against him. When he was satisfied he'd recovered every drop, he pulled his tongue out and drew it into his mouth, his lips pressed against it so that they built up a creamy coating. "Well I couldn't have you going back to your guests dripping with cum now, could I," he said with a huge grin.

She kissed him again, hungrily, her hands pressed against his cheeks. She ran her tongue over his sweetened lips, savouring the exotic combination they had mixed. When his tongue entered her mouth, she sucked it hard and deep, loving the taste of her spiced with his. She thrust her tongue into his mouth, and made sure that every bit of their cocktail was shared between them.

She pulled away and smiled angelically, "My name is Mary Ann, by the way. I check out in the morning, but I will be back in town next month – I hope I can see you again then." She got off the couch, and strode to the door, stopping and turning to smile one last time. He was speechless, but returned her smile and nodded, and then she was gone. He knew he was just going to love this job.