Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya hadn't been with a man since she divorced her husband, the sensation sent vibes up her spine. She leaned over more and grabbed the corners of the stove; shoving her ass into his face. She started grinding her ass up and down against his face, and her pussy grinding on his tongue. The creature reached his hands up and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. He moved his tongue from her clit to her asshole. The tip of his tongue drove into her tight asshole, he started working his tongue in a clockwise motion.

Tonya could feel his tongue swirling around her asshole. She had never felt a tongue in her ass before, and the feeling drove her wild! The creature suddenly stopped and released her. Tonya turned her head back, "You're not done are you?" She asked.

The creature stood and Tonya groaned when she saw his cock. Fully erect, the thing was massive. At least 11 inches long, but the width was what was most intimidating.

"That thing's as big around as a soda can." She said to herself.

The creature grabbed her waist with his left hand and started guiding his cock to her entry. Tonya bit down and squealed before he even got it in.

"Oh please, let me handle it!" Tonya cried out.

The head of the cock felt like a big fist shoving in between her folds. Tonya shuddered and whimpered; her arms and hands shook as she gripped the corners of the stove. Tonya could feel it sliding in, inch by inch. The creature placed his free hand onto her waist and started to gently move his hips back and forth. Tonya moaned and shuddered.

She felt like she was being split in half by his massive cock. The creature took a step forward and Tonya was pinned against the stove and her creature lover. He let go of her waist and started moving his hips with a longer stride. Tonya could feel his cock pull out and feel the emptiness when he did, he was driving in it all the way when he moved his hips forward, Tonya tiptoed, trying to keep herself level with him, but she was trembling all over.

The creature grabbed her around her waist and picked her up, Tonya panicked and grabbed the handle of the stove. He locked his hands together under her belly and started fucking her vigorously. Tonya screamed and moaned from the fucking she was receiving, the oven door shook and banged as she held on to it. She stretched her legs and could the counter behind them with her toes. Suddenly, the creature went still and Tonya could feel his hips tighten.

She felt the hot gush of cum erupt in her canal. She relaxed her legs and her feet dangled aside his legs, exhausted, she let go of the over door handle and slid to the floor. The creature still holding her up; her waist wrapped in his strong arms.

Tonya practically limped to the bathroom and showered. As she cleaned the sweat and animal smell off of her, she couldn't help but think of how good he was. She never had sex like that in her life, the creature's dick put her ex-husband's dick to shame.

"Oh my god. What I am doing? He's a beast, it's not normal.

"But damn, maybe being normal ain't all that important. That dick alone is worth it!" Tonya said to herself.

***

The following day, Tonya was more precautious around the creature. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed the experience, but she was wrestling with the idea if it was right or not. To her surprise, the creature didn't act any differently. He spent most the day, laying in his bedding in the living room, Tonya sat at the kitchen table and watched him.

"I wonder if anything like this has happened before." She wondered.

Tonya poured a glass of wine and walked out to the pool; walking over to the steps that lead into the pool and sitting on the top one. She kicked her feet in the water; enjoying the cool sensation. She saw the creature stumble into view in the doorway, out of the corner of her eye. He stood still; peering out at Tonya.

"Wanna come join me?" She asked.

The creature walked over to the edge of the pool; eyeing the water, then looking back at Tonya. He crouched down and dipped his hand into the water; splashing and slapping the water. Tonya giggled watching him. From his crouched position, he made a quick leap with his legs and splashed into the pool.

"Hey, you did it!" Tonya cheered, amused by his bravery.

The creature waded through the water; heading towards Tonya. He made it to the steps and stopped, he was taking sharp, deep breaths; chilled by the cold water. Tonya watched as his shoulders and chest rose up and down with his quick breathing; admiring his muscular build. Tonya took a deep breath and reached her hand out; placing it on his chest. She rubbed her hand over his left pectoral muscle; his thick hair sliding in between her fingers. Tonya's mouth was dry as she took a dry swallow and placed her other hand on his chest. She sighed and moaned, as she felt his muscles.

Tonya looked down and saw his erect cock floating on top of the water. She ran her hands down his stomach; her fingers felt each bump of his abdomen as she rubbed down. Tonya wrapped her right hand around the base of the cock and started stroking him; moving her left under and caressing his balls. The creature shuddered and let out a deep sigh as she did so. The water helped make his cock slick and her hand glided over the shaft with ease. Tonya noticed how human his cock looked, the skin with a dark brown and it looked normal; only the size was abnormal. Tonya released him and grabbed the bottom of her shirt; pulling it off.

She slid down to the next step of the pool; getting her face level with his cock. Tonya lifted his cock up and stuck her tongue the base of it; licking up all the way to the head. She looked up to the creature who was watching her; his eyes widened. Tonya stuck out her tongue and laid the head of his cock on it, she started to flick her tongue around the head. The creature made a low growl as she did it, Tonya took it in her mouth; managing to get about 3 inches in, before she felt it hit the back of her throat. Her jaw ached as she tried to accommadate the girth of his cock.

Tonya started to think that she had made a mistake; unsure if she would be able to please him, his cock was just too wide. She moved her hand up the shaft and decided to work the head of his cock. Tonya slobbered and slurped the head; trying her best to please him. The creature reached his hands down around Tonya's neck and started rubbing and gently squeezing; his breathing was rapid, inhaling and exhaling, sharply.

He rested his right hand on the back of her head and started to apply pressure. Tonya could feel him, shoving her head forward; his dick going deeper in her mouth. The creature started bobbing her head; his cock ramming into her mouth, deeper and faster. Tonya was starting to gag and panicked a little, she slapped her hand around the base of his cock and tried slowing him down. The creature started rocking his hips; fucking her wet mouth.

Tonya held onto the base of his cock, while he rocked his hips back and forth. Tonya could hear the sloshing of her mouth as he pumped in and out. He started rocking his hips with quick, short strides; Tonya's head bounced up and down as the cock slammed into her mouth. Tonya soon felt her cheeks become engorged with the huge gush of warm cum. Tonya gagged and choked; cum seeping and dripping from the corners of her mouth. The creature slowed his momentum; slowly moving his cock in and out. Tonya felt it soften and turn flaccid in her mouth. The creature leaned back and the flaccid cock fell from her mouth; strands of cum, dripped from the head of his cock.

Tonya was dazed, she rubbed her jaws that ached from the pounding. She licked her lips; tasting the cum and feeling it drip down her chin and neck. All of a sudden, the creature jerked his head around and stared over to the treeline. He froze for a moment; he seemed to sense something. Tonya looked in the direction he was looking; trying to figure out what was going on.

"Was is it?" She whispered to him.

He huffed and quickly crawled out of the pool. Walking into the yard; still focused on the treeline. Tonya hurried and caught up to him.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Tonya pleaded.

At that moment, a loud bellow sounded from the woods! Tonya jumped and squealed out in fright. The creature's eyes widened and he roared in the direction of the treeline. Tonya could spot something moving in the timber; getting closer to the edge of the yard. Tonya started walking backwards; keeping her eyes on the movement. Another creature emerged from the treeline, Tonya gasped when she saw it.

It was another creature like the one that had been staying with her, but much larger and had a brown coat of hair. Tonya hissed as she looked at him, he was undoubtedly over 7 foot tall and much broader than the black haired one.

"That's the one he was fighting with. The one that threw him into the glass doors." Tonya muttered to herself.

The creatures stared each other down, huffing and snapping their teeth at each other. Tonya tried to intervene, she ran in front of her creature lover and held her arms out; trying to create space between them.

"Stop it!" She screamed.

The creatures look confused and stared at her.

"No more. Okay? No more fighting." She demanded; waving her hands at them.

The creatures grew silent, but kept their eyes on each other. Tonya carefully walked over her to her creature and grabbed his hand; turning back and looking at the brown one.

"Come on, let's go." She said; pulling him along with her.

Tonya managed to get him into the house, but he kept resisting; trying to get back outside to the other one.

"Just stop! You'll get hurt." Tonya pleaded to him.

The creature stood in the doorway and kept watching the other one. Tonya went into the bathroom and tried cleaning herself up, she couldn't stop her hands from shaking. It was getting dark and Tonya feared that things might escalate between the two creatures. She went into the living and coerced her creature to come to the bedroom. She opened the door and tried explaining what she wanted him to do.

"We'll sleep in here, okay?" She said while gesturing to the bed.

He was still agitated by the whole ordeal, but Tonya was able to get him to sit on the bed. Tonya sat beside him and tried comforting him, rubbing his chest and playing with his ears.

"I don't want nothing to happen to you." She explained; nudging her forehead beneath his chin.

The creature laid back and Tonya rested her head on his chest. Tonya hoped they would make it through the night.

***

Several hours later, a loud crash came from the living room. Tonya and the creature bolted up from the bed. The creature started growling and sucking air through his teeth. The brown one was in the house; he made a loud whoop call and the black one slammed his fists against the door.

"Stop! Don't go out there." Tonya cried.

But the creature kept pounding on the door, Tonya knew the door wouldn't hold against his rage and opened it. Tonya ran out first, trying to get in between the creatures like she had before. She ran into the living and spotted the brown one, standing in the doorway. The room was barely lit; it was just starting to get daylight outside. The black had no fear and charged straight at the brown one, Tonya put her hands on his chest and tried stopping him, but she couldn't hold him.

Tonya was soon pinned, between the two raging creatures. They snapped their teeth and popped out their chests; trying to intimidate one another.

"Stop, stop. Just calm down." Tonya cried out, while trying to push them apart.

Tonya was being crushed by them. She lowered her head and pressed her forearms against their stomaches; trying to pry them apart. It was useless, Tonya dropped her head in exhaustion. She stared at the ground; quietly weeping. Tonya thought she was gonna be killed when they start fighting. Then, Tonya noticed their cocks swaying, close to her legs.

"How can a woman, relax a man?" She thought to herself.

Tonya got an idea, a risky idea. She reached down and wrapped her hands around each of their cocks; the cocks were long and flaccid. Tonya started tugging on their members and took a deep breath. The creatures went quiet, and focused their attention on Tonya; they had confused looks on their faces.

"That's it. We can all get along." Tonya said, grinning.

Tonya leaned over and starting licking the head of the brown one, Tonya noticed the heat of his cock, like a wiener fresh out of the warmer. She kept stroking both of them and then she switched from the brown one to the black one; greedily taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him. Tonya could the brown one's cock getting hard in her other hard, she worked the head of the black one the same as she did in the pool. Tonya felt a firm grip on the back of her neck, she stopped sucking the black one and turned to look, but in an instant, the brown shoved his cock straight into Tonya's mouth.

Tonya didn't want him to feel left out; fearing it would anger him. She felt her shorts being pulled down and felt the other's tongue slide in her pussy, Tonya roared, playfully by the sensation. The black one was lapping his tongue up her entire crotch, from her pussy up to her asshole. The brown one was getting fully erect, and Tonya immediately took notice of how big he was. Bigger than the black one for certain, the head of his cock could barely fit in her mouth.

Tonya worked up a spit and slobbered her lips down his shaft; jacking him and spreading her spit for lube. The brown one let out a deep huff and pulled back, he grabbed Tonya by the hair and twisted her around; bending her over by pushing her head down. Tonya tried to stay calm, worried if she screamed, the black one might think she was being hurt and would fight the brown one. The brown one positioned himself behind her and spread his legs out; lowering his pelvis to her level.

The brown one jutted his hips towards Tonya's crotch; his cock flung up and hit Tonya in the stomach. He poked and prodded, but couldn't find the entry, Tonya reached down and guided him in. The brown one's cock was much larger and he wasn't gentle; shoving his prick in quickly, till his balls slammed against Tonya's pussy. Tonya tried to scream, but couldn't make a sound, she gasped deeply and quietly whimpered. Tonya felt like she was going to split open at any second, his girth was massive and she could feel her walls stretching; tightly choking his cock.

The brown one started fucking her harder, his hips smacked her buttocks with each thrust.

"Oh shit!" She screamed.

Tonya's moans and screams echoed through the house as the brown one fucked her mercilessly. The brown one hooted and hollered as he fucked her. Tonya couldn't stand, her legs buckled and with each thrust, she lost her footing. The brown suddenly relented and pulled out of Tonya, he got down on his knees and cradled Tonya's legs in his arm and laid her down on the floor, stomach first.

Tonya laid still; panting and shaking. The brown one leaned over and put his hands on the floor beside Tonya. She could feel his weight came down on her lower backside and felt his cock slide into her, Tonya buried her face into the carpet and squealed as he plowed his cock into her. He started pounding her with longer strides, Tonya bit into the carpet, feeling herself growing to orgasm. She started huffing and making animal sounds, going crazy. The brown one seemed to take note and started pounding her harder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She yelled, over and over.

With a final thrust, he fell onto Tonya and she could feel him erupt. Cum filled her canal and she felt the cock go soft. The brown one rolled over and laid on the floor next to her, psychically spent. Tonya looked at the ceiling; seeing spots and feeling numb all over. The black one walked into view and stared down at her.

"Hey sweety." Tonya mumbled.

Tonya noticed that he was rock hard, apparently from watching her get fucked like that. Tonya wasn't sure if she could handle another hard fucking, but she didn't wanna leave him out. Tonya reached up and placed her hands on his thighs.

"Lay down, sweety." She said.

He seemed to remember what that meant and laid down on the bedding in the floor. Tonya leaned over and took his cock in her hand and started jacking him, his cock was hard as steel. Tonya crawled on him and threw leg over him, she leaned over and guided his into her already sore pussy. His cock was smaller, but it was comfortable fit. Tonya pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra; caressing her boobs as she started riding him.

He leaned back and opened his mouth, exposing his large, white teeth. Tonya started exhaling deeply and quickened her pace. He placed his hands on her hips and started rubbing her, moving up to her breasts and wrapped his large hands around her tits. Tonya grabbed his arms and started bouncing up and down on his cock, her ass cheeks slapped his thighs as she bounced.

"Oh, yeah. Mmm, fuck!" Tonya hissed.

Tonya leaned over and started bopping her booty, his dick felt like a pole that wouldn't bend. He wrapped her up in his arms and held her tightly; propping his legs up. He started fucking her hard. Tonya screamed out and moaned, her pussy felt like it was being hit with a jackhammer! The creature started to grunt and pant, fucking her faster and harder! Tonya buried her face into his shoulder and screamed! In his quick rhythm, his dick popped out, but he kept thrusting. Tonya could feel the cum, splatter and land on her back.

Tonya was exhausted and couldn't keep her eyes open, she rested her head on his chest and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to this." She chuckled.

12