Unexpected Happenings

Story Info
Self Bondage, with a surprising finish.
3.9k words
4.31
119.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is obviously fictional. If you do not like bondage, tentacle sex, nor do you like them together,I warn you, hit your back button now. It is not "scary" in the tradition sense, but many people, even porn addicts, find material such as this disgusting and untraditional Please no harsh criticisms, if you can reply and post your opinion on it, please make it kind. If it is harsh and stupid, it will be ignored.

Kenzie gazed into the mirror at her self and smiled. She was incredibly sexy. With a C Cup, and a nice medium sized ass, and brunette hair, every guy in the college wanted her.

"Maybe even some of the girls", she thought, and giggled. There was something no one new about her, however.

"I bet no one ever thought I was into stuff like this....." she giggled again, and looked again at the metal hand cuffs.

"Wow....do I really want to do this?" She thought.

Kenzie had been thinking about this for a long time. She had banged her fair share of guys in the past, but none of them ever had found out she had a fantasy of self denial, bondage, and fantasy rape. This was her first time she had ever even considered it. She didn't trust anyone enough to let them tie her up, plus she had never really experienced it before. She had seen the online stuff, but thought she should start slow. That's when she had found out about self bondage and denial. She had read all the safety rules, and bought all the necessary equipment for it. She had bought a pair of hand restraints (with the ability to link to any circular object), a ball gag with holes in it (so she could breath), and some ropes to tie her legs, some large Ben Wa balls, so every time she moved or struggled, it would agitate herself enough to get her to want to cum, but unable, and finally some nipple clamps with small weights. She had also stopped at a local depot to buy some other supplies that would help her connect and stretch her arms to the ceiling, so they wouldn't be able to move.

May sound stupid right? How would she be able to release herself when she wanted to get down? Well, she had thought that up as well. She had built a device with a timer that would force one of the chain links on her right arm to open after 6 hours, so she could free herself.

After all the planning and safety rules, she was finally ready. She locked up, and put a do not disturb sign on the front of her apartment door, so she would not be bothered. She removed her clothing slowly, until all that was left was her birthday suit. After she removed her clothing, she turned on her laptop, and set up an "alarm clock". When the alarm went off, it would automatically play one of her favorite porn movies, a fantasy rape of a blond girl by a large guy. Kenzie stared at an image of the video and thought, "One of these days, I've got to try that."

Kenzie turned around, and grabbed the Ben Wa balls. She slowly spread her legs, and attempted to insert one end into her pussy.

"Crap! These things are huge!" she moaned, but managed to insert one of the large balls into her clit. She bent over and grabbed the clamps, and placed them on her nipples. When the deed was done, her breasts seem to droop under the wait. She was a bit uncomfortable, but horny as hell. She already had the urge to reach down and comfort her clit.

"Perfect!" She thought. Before she began to tie her self up, she had another idea spark into mind.

"If I turn up the temperature, it might make things a little more interesting".

She carefully walked over to the thermostat, every step making the Ben Wa balls make her pussy ache more and more. It was currently off, due to the average weather and temperature of California.

"Mmmmm....Let me fix that." she said with a slight smile, and turned the temperature up to 80 degrees. She then slowly walked over to her refrigerator, and took a long haul of water, knowing it would be awhile before she had another.

It was finally time to start her binding. She grabbed her laptop, which was on re-runs of the girl being raped, and walked into her large closet, where a few days earlier, she had placed the metal holders that her leather restraints could lock into. She placed her laptop, plugged it in, and took the 2 large lengths of rough rope that was to irritate her legs, as well as spread them. This was to add more discomfort, as well as cause the Ben Wa balls to rub the inside of her pussy even more. After securing her legs, and making sure she could not lift them or close them, she secured the ball gag into her mouth, and tightened it. She attempted to form a word, but to no avail. She was finally at the last step. She wrapped each leather strap around both her arms, and added the chain link to each one. She first secured her left arm to the ceiling with a retractable chain, one, that when she could not move, she could make tighter, to add the pain. She linked her left chain to the metal ring that was nailed into the ceiling/wall (the corner) with a satisfying "click". Before securing her final arm, she used her only hand to start the 6 hour timer on her device, and attached it to her other leather cuffs latch. She then latched her final arm into the ceiling, and pulled both her arms down to tighten them, which forced her already bound feet onto their toes.

The beginning: Hour 1.

Kenzie, the hot brunette was almost hanging from her arms, the only support she had was from her toes, which were already causing herself pain. She attempted to move her legs to lessen the pressure, but that only caused the Ben Wa balls to shake and cause a muffled moan from her gagged lips. As she stopped moving, she truly began to notice how much she wanted to cum. She thought to herself and looked down with a sigh, "This is going to be a long 6 hour".

Hour 2

Kenzie really wanted to cum. She looked at her lap top to check the time, and noticed that only an hour had passed. She groaned, and attempted to close her legs, to get some relief from the iron weights that seem to reside in the middle. The ropes prevented her. As she shook with frustration, the weights on her nipple clamps began to swing, causing her even more pain, but an even larger desire to desperately rub her pussy. As if on a horrible queue, the laptops alarm clock went off, and the entire screen changed to a large man shoving an enormous cock into a gagged and tied girl. Kenzie stared at the screen, and began to moan once more.

Hour 3

Her legs, not to mention her toes, were getting extremely sore, as were her nipples. During this hour, she began to notice the temperature beginning to rise. She moaned and desperately attempted to move her knee to where she could rub her pussy, but to no success. In the film, the large man had removed the gag from the girl, and had begun to shove his overly large cock into her mouth.

Hour 4

The thermostat read 65 degrees, but Kenzie was already beginning to feel the affects of the heat. She wanted to relieve her poor aching clit extremely, but unfortunately, she had close to 2 hours left.

Hour 5

Kenzie, at this point, was limp, and let her arms hold most of her body weight. The heat was up to 80 degrees, and she was sweating heavily. It gave her body a shine. She watched in agony as a band of sweat dripped down and moved past and over her clit. It was only a second, but she felt every millimeter of it move across her pussy. Her already wet pussy, even wetter by the sweat, caused the balls slowly droop the entrance of her pussy. They were to large to leave however and only caused Kenzie to let loose a muffled scream of frustration, and cause her self to go limp. This relieved the ache on her toes, but caused a shaking of the Ben Wa balls and the weights on her nipple clamps. Another bead of sweat mixed with juice slid down and off her clit.....

Hour 6

On her laptop, the girl had her 6th forced orgasm. Kenzie was at the point of total need. She. Needed. To. Cum. She looked at the clock at the bottom corner of the screen. It read 1 minute to the final hour until she would be free to have an incredible orgasm. That final minute seem to last forever. When it was finally over she heard her customized contraption beep. She looked to her right to see that it had opened the metal chain which held her right arm to the ceiling. All she needed to do now was slide the part of her cuff which connected the chain to the ceiling. As she moved her arm backwards, her invention made an odd noise, sparked, and broke, causing the chain to close again. Kenzie's eyes opened in sudden total fear. She attempted to force her arm away from the ceiling, but to no avail. She let out a muffled fearful scream, and struggled to free herself. As she shook wildly, so did the balls and her nipple clamps. She continued to struggle despite the pain.

Hour 7.

Kenzie was still. She looked up at her contraption and began to pull at her restraints once more.

"NO! This can't be happening! I gotta get loose.....I can't stay like this!" she thought. She started to sob, which made her body shake again, causing her to want to do something she was still so far away from doing. She looked at her laptop, which had started rerunning the rape scene once more. She attempted a muffled scream for help.

Hour 8

Kenzie was tired and dehydrated. The constant pulling of her nipples and the throbbing of her pussy did not help. The heat was on full blast, which did not help her situation either. She groaned. The sweat had given her a bright gleam which would have normally been sexy if she was not in her current situation.

Hour 9: The Encounter

Kenzie had lost hope. She knew she was going to die. No one knew she was in her closet, tied up naked and suffering. Her want to cum still existed more then all the previous hours. As she continued to suffer, she thought she heard something from outside her closet door, coming from her kitchen.

A small pebble fell from the sky outside the small apartment complex. A tiny drop of liquid smaller then the pebble dribbled out onto the ground out of the rock. As soon as it touched the morning dew of the grass, it multiplied, and grew as large as a car. Resembling a blob of see through water, it silently sensed the air. It sensed a large amount of an odd presence; what it thought was a prime target to understand and encounter one of the local organisms... As it drifted forward, it formed into am almost humanoid shape, becoming more solidified. Its color became as white as a ghost, grew legs, arms, and a bulbous sharp head. It walked continued to walk until it reached a wall of the building. Its legs formed into suction cups, and it continued to walk, but this time, vertically. It went to the top floor, following the odd scent.

When it finally reached the window were the scent came from, it stopped. It liquefied again, and molded through the tiny microscopic crevices in the windows frames and slits. When it entered it reformed, even more solid this time, its arms grew bigger, this time, with many fingers on each arm.

Kenzie heard footsteps. She did not care what she looked like, still restrained and naked; she needed to get out of the closet at any cost.

"Is someone out there?!?!" she thought to herself. She did not care if it was a robber, or anyone else. She had renewed hope that someone was coming to save her. She moaned and screamed as loud as the gag allowed her, which was still very soft.

To the alien however, it was like a jolt of lightning. The sound had come from the direction of sense it as following. It walked faster to an odd shaped piece of wood, with metal hinges on it, and another piece of rounded metal jutting from the door. It heard the moans and hushed screams again, and it had the thought to touch the metal, and turn it. When it attempted to do so, its hand molded around it. The creature became agitated, and solidified itself more. It grasped the metal and turned it, and the door opened.

Kenzie watch in utter disbelief as the door began to open. She was incredibly happy. She did not know how the intruder managed to get in, but she was glad nonetheless. When the door fully opened, her eyes opened wide, to what was the oddest and most frightful sight in her life.

The alien stood still as it studied the creature. It was restrained in a manner in which it could barely move. The odd sense he was sensing, it was coming from this organism. The organism began to shake, and attempted to make more noise, but it was blocked by some odd shaped ball that was attached to her mouth. As it studied the creature more, it looked inside the creature with an almost thermal vision. It looked at the creature in whole and discovered all the objects attached to it were not organic, but placed and secured there. It also noticed the wetness around the creature's reproductive organs, and decided to this was the perfect choice. The alien had found its first organic meal.

Kenzie had stopped screaming for the moment, and studied the alien back. It looked vaguely humanoid, but definitely far from human. The creature took one step into the closest, and a thousand thoughts went through Kenzie's head.

"Is it going to hurt me? Will it kill me? Will it EAT me?"

Kenzie began to squirm and struggle more.

The alien noticed the pain and suffering the local organism was in. A sharp tentacle formed from its body.

Kenzie closed her eyes, she knew what was coming. The instant stab, the sharp pain, the quick death.

The alien slashed through the metal and ropes that held Kenzie to the wall/ceiling.

Kenzie opened her eyes to realize she was not dead. Further more, she was on her well toned ass, and not attached to the ceiling any more. The gag was still in place, preventing her from saying anything. She looked up at the creature that had saved her, but was now towering over her.

The alien's tentacle changed shape, to an almost grasping light claw. It shot forward with inhuman speed and snatched the clamps off the local sentient's breasts. It then forcefully yanked the balls from its reproductive organ causing a loud shout of pain to come from it behind the odd sphere attached to the beginning of it digestive tract and vocal chords.

Kenzie's pussy was sore, so were her nipples and mouth. She could no longer scream or talk due to the dryness of her throat. She was too weak to move, and could only watch helplessly as a tentacle filled with some sort of liquid shot towards her mouth and past her lips.

The alien began to pump the water it had found and recycled down the sentients digestive tract. When it had studied it earlier, it discovered that it was incredibly dehydrated, and was close to unconsciousness. It continued to force the water down its throat.

Kenzie gagged on the first mouthful of.....water?! She tasted it again, and began to gulp down precious amounts of the liquid. It tasted like heaven itself. After about 2 minutes of drinking, she forced the tentacle out of her mouth to catch her breath. She slowly and painfully stood up, shaking all the way. She looked again into the creatures.....head?

"I can't......what......what is this thing? It saved my life.....why....how....what?" A million more questions raced through her head. She slowly extended one of her sore arms and touched the surface of the creature.

As soon as the alien felt the touch of the human, it started to turn the remainder of the water into a different kind of liquid. When the human placed its entire palm against its chest, another tentacle shot out, and wrapped itself around the humans arm, and pulled her towards itself.

Kenzie wasn't able to react in time as the creature pulled her naked body towards it, and forced a different newly formed tentacle into her mouth. She removed it and said, "Thank you....but I'm not thirsty..." The tentacle around her arm tightened causing her to gasp. The other tentacle then went back in her mouth, this time, causing her to gag. When she attempted to remove it with her only free hand, another tentacle formed and wrapped around that as well. "Mmmmmphhhh!!!" Kenzie tried to scream, but the tentacle was too far in, as well as large. It gagged her more then her ball gag. The creature then dragged her out of her closet and into her living room.

The creature was getting ready to feast, but it had to prepare itself and its meal first.

She tried to scream and struggle, but all that did was cause the creature to clamp down harder on her wrists. She stopped moving, to see what would happened next. What did happen was a complete surprise. The tentacle in her mouth forced it self deeper, then retracted, and continued the process. She thought to herself...

"Is this THING.....it is....face fucking me??!!"

It continued to pump faster into her mouth. When she attempted to get away, the creature lifted her off her feet, and forced her onto the carpet. She attempted to kick it, but more tentacles appeared, forcing her legs down onto the ground. Another much larger tentacle appeared. Kenzie stared in horror as it lowered it self down to her pussy. The tentacle must have been 3 inches wide.

"Oh my god", Kenzie thought, "it isn't going to try to insert that enormous thing into me........is it?"

The overly large tentacle began to rub her clit. Through the face fucking, Kenzie began to moan. She forgot how much she wanted to cum, however, the last thing she would do was cum for this thing.....

The tentacle then rammed itself into Kinzie's pussy. She screamed through the tentacle in her mouth as the pussy tentacle squirmed deeper. When it was finally at least 8 inches in, it retracted to 1 inch, and plunged back in. The tentacles that had secured Kinzies upper arms, forced her arms behind her back until the 2 tentacles touched. They formed a liquid "bubble" large enough to secure both of her small hands into it, and solidified so they couldn't move.

Kinzie could begin to feel a buzzing. The thing she so longed for...it was going to happen here? Now? With this thing? She attempted to squirm away again, but she was held tight, and all that happened was make the pussy tentacle shove deeper. That caused Kenzie to have the most incredible orgasm of her entire life. She blacked out.

When she came around, she still felt the incredibly forceful fucking the creature was giving her pussy and mouth. She again attempted to escape, but all that did was annoy the creature. It lifted her up, and forced her on her knees. From there, the creature had more access to her body. 2 more tentacles formed with dripping ends that can only be described as little "mouths". They surged forward and wrapped them around Kinzie's breasts, causing them to swell. When they stopped wrapping, the little mouths began to suckle on her breasts, and before each suckle, the tentacles squished her breasts.

"Oh......my.....god...I...can't....believe ......this is happening to me...." Her thoughts we cut off as another orgasm ripped her fragile body. The orgasms were getting too intense......she tried to beg through the face fucking.

"Mmmmmpphhhh! Mmmmmpppphhhh!!"

That's when she felt something touch her ass hole, with her head still connected to the tentacle; she turned her neck to notice a tentacle half the size of her pussy tentacle attempting to gain entrance to her rosebud.

"NO! Not my ass! I haven't had anal sex yet! I wanted to save that for a special guy!" she tried to say, but all it came out as was, "Mmmmphhhaahhhmppph!"

The tentacle touching her ass then began to force its way in, causing Kinzie extreme amounts of pain, despite the tons of amount of pleasure she was getting from the

other tentacles. The tentacle began to copy the motions of its brothers and sisters by forcing its way in an out. The creature then lifted her up, and the fucking in all holes continued faster. She had orgasm after orgasm.

12