Unexpected Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman unexpectedly drawn into submission.
1.7k words
4.22
73.7k
6
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpected Journey Part I: The Beginning
(How I became Involved in Submissive Behavior)

Something about this man fascinated her. She’d been married for so long, and her husband had long since stopped giving her the attention she craved. It was by chance that she found him in an Internet chat room one day. She’d chatted for a long time, on and off, and had never found anyone close to her geographically, and one day, out of the blue, she gets an instant message that says, hey, I’m from the same place as you are. And the game began.

She chatted with him a couple of times. He was open about where he was, gave her his phone number, and she called him. He told her exactly where his business was located, instantly gaining her trust. They arranged to meet for lunch.

That Monday morning, he told her to meet him at a local grocery store parking lot, and that he’d see her there. She went. Sitting there amazed at herself for this. Here she was, nearly middle aged, with a grown child, a successful professional, married for 20 years, and sitting in a parking lot waiting for a near complete stranger to meet her and take her for lunch. She’d never done anything quite so daring in her life, and was thrilled with excitement and anticipation, and not just a little nervous.


She got into his truck, and they drove to his brother’s apartment. He had been there and had draped the couch and chair with towels. When they went into the living room, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, letting his hands run up and down her body. In moments, she was in the living room chair with her panties and stockings off, and he was on his knees in front of her, eating her pussy. Oh, god, he was talented. His mouth was working wonders on her, helping to drown the nerves, and bring her close to the brink of climax. He took his hard cock in his hand and began to tease her pussy with it, rubbing the head against her clit and pretending that he would put it inside her now wet and throbbing pussy. Then, he returned his mouth to her pussy and inserted two of his long fingers deep inside while he licked her clit. He touched a spot inside her that sent a jolt of electricity through her body, and she came instantly, and hard, shivering and convulsing in pleasure while he continued his ministrations. Oh, he was good all right. Wave after shimmering wave of pleasure coursed through her body as orgasm overwhelmed her totally.

He rose and went to the couch, and sat down. He said “come suck my cock.”

She went to him instantly and dropped to her knees between his legs. He was large, and she took his head into her mouth, suckling gently. She heard him give a slight moan, and he took her head and said “lick my balls,” which she did. She licked his balls and up and down the shaft of his hard cock until it was wet. He said “now suck it” and she took him in her mouth. His hands pressed her head down, forcing her to take the entire length into her mouth. When she struggled with his size, he released her slightly and said “open your mouth.” She opened her mouth and took him back in. She began to work up and down the length of his cock, sucking and licking him, wanting to bring him to climax so that she could taste him. He said “you’re such a nice little slut to come suck my cock at lunch……unbelievable.” She kept stroking him with her mouth while he held her head, and he began thrusting his hips up at her. Suddenly, he pulled her off of him, and made her watch as he came.

She wanted to taste it, and took her finger and dipped it in the cum on his stomach…….licking it off, and said “mmmmmmm.”

They repaired their clothing and he took her back to her car. This, she would learn, was just the beginning.

THE NEXT PHASE (Introduction to Submission)

She logged in to the messenger, and he had left a message. “By the way, thank you for lunch.” This, she would learn, was the beginning of the next phase. They chatted more, and he began to ask her about things like using toys, and such as this. They discussed things she had been interested in, and he began to make suggestions about things she could find in department stores, etc, that would be cheaper alternatives to actually going to a sex toyshop to buy things. She had told him that her husband only allowed her $20.00 per week for spending, and he was trying to be helpful. He asked her to use shampoo bottles and things like that for dildos, and she obliged him, doing everything he asked of her and reporting back to him with the results. He asked her to suck her own nipples, which she did, and she told him of bands she had devised to mock a toy she had seen in a sex toy book once. She’d figured out how to put little rubber bands around her nipples to make them stick out and become more sensitive. They talked about spanking and being with other women, and anal sex. He was testing her.

One day, he told her to come by his business on her way home. He gave her specific instructions. He told her that her bra would be off when she entered the building. She was to enter and begin undressing, her skirt, the panties, and when she saw him, drop her head and say “I’m ready to play.” This, he told her, would give him her permission to dominate her. Then, she was told that when he appeared, she could drop to her knees and ask him if she could suck his cock. She was told to speak not a word unless he told her to. This would be her test. This would tell him if he could trust her.

She was nervous, but she was determined to do what he had asked. This whole idea was an adventure, and she was going with him down the road willingly. At quitting time, she quietly collected her belongings and stopped in the restroom to remove her bra. She drove to his business and quietly entered the door, beginning to remove her clothing, first shoes, then stockings, panties, slip, skirt. Then she saw him come through the hallway door. She lowered her head and said “I’m ready to play.”

He came to her and she dropped to her knees “Can I suck your cock?” she asked. He unzipped his pants and pulled himself out. She took him into her mouth and began to suck his cock.

He said “lick it”, and she did, and he said “suck my balls,” and she took first one and then the other into her mouth and sucked them, licking and sucking.

The phone rang and he went to it, with her following him on her knees, never ceasing the sucking and licking she was giving him.

He answered the phone and said “I’m fine, well, actually very good, thanks.” All the while she was sucking his cock again as he talked. He said “I’ll be there about 6, I love you too.” and hung the phone up. He looked at her and said, “such a good whore to come by and suck my cock on her way home…….get up and come with me.”

Tentatively, she rose and followed him into the next office. He said “Put your breasts on the desk.” She did, and he said “spread your legs……..further.” She spread her legs and he began rubbing her clit…..”such a whore, you want it, don’t you, come by here and suck my cock, such a good slut.” Then, his fingers were inside her, fucking her pussy again, like the first time, with perfect practiced ministrations. Her hips began to thrust at him, and she was cumming…….fast……and hard. Her legs were shaking so bad, she was weak and glad that the desk was holding her. He didn’t stop. He continued to fuck her with his hands, spanking her ass and fingering at her anus a little bit. Soon, she heard him say “are you going to cum again?” “You may answer.”

She said “yes.”

He said “You’re a good little slut, aren’t you?” “You may answer.”

She said “yes, sir.” His fingers were like pistons, in and out, wet with her juices, in and out faster and faster, one finger, two, then three……..she began to convulse again with the pleasure he was giving, and fell over the brink, cuming again, harder than the first time, as he reached under and twisted her nipple hard when he felt the flood overtake her body for the second time.

“Oh, you are a good whore,” he hissed.

“Stand up” he barked. She stood up and turned to him. He had sat down in his chair and said….”finish sucking my cock.” She dropped to her knees and took his cock in her hands, then took the head in her mouth and began to lick it, trying to wet it sufficiently to deep throat him without gagging. He moaned and said “take your hands off it, don’t touch it.” He grabbed her head and held it, then took his cock with his hand and slapped her face with it “nice little slut getting her face slapped with my cock.” Then, he rammed her mouth on it and pushed her head down on his cock roughly. When she gagged, he released her, and immediately impaled her mouth again. She was sucking him in earnest, and he was fucking her mouth faster and faster. When he got ready to cum, he jerked her head back and finished himself with his hand, watching her face as it shot on his stomach. He released her and said “unbelievable.”

She left him, dressed, and left the building. She stopped at a restaurant bathroom to wash and put her bra back on, ordered a coke to go, and drove home.