Unexpected Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
She pays the consequences.
1.6k words
4.18
52.8k
1
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part V

PHASE VI

The message said “Is the story true?”

“Yes” was her answer. The reply came back “You know that there will be consequences for playing without telling me first?”

“Yes”, again was her response. She had met with someone, an Insurance Auditor, the week before, but had not mentioned it to him first. As always, she wrote the story, and she sent him a copy of it. As it turned out, he wasn’t unpleased at all that she had “played”, only that she had not told him about it first, even by email.

Later that week, another message came. “Any plans after work?”

“No,” was her reply.

“I’ll see if I can become available, and talk with you soon.”

Anticipation flooded her. Not only was she looking forward to having him use her body, she had to admit to herself that the prospect of “circumstances” was more than a little exciting.

Late that afternoon, the message came “You will park the same as you did the last time, but you will come in a different door. To the right of the driveway, there is a red door. You will come in there, take off all of your clothes. There will be no eye contact until after your punishment, is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” was her reply.

“You will say ‘I have sucked another man’s cock without telling you.’”

“Yes, Sir,” she answered.

“Can you be here by 5:10.” he asked.

“Yes, Sir,” she answered.

“Don’t be late,” he said “or you’ll feel what being late is like.”

She made a quick organization of the work on her desk, and when 5:00 came, she was out the door, hoping that the traffic was light. She drove to his office and arrived on time, parking……finding the red door, and entering. She began to undress, a little unnerved that there was a large window there, but she put that out of her mind and followed directions to the letter.

She saw his legs as he entered……she already had her head lowered, and was standing naked. She said “I have sucked another man’s cock without telling you.”

She had noticed a tall stool and chair. He said “Put your clothes in the chair, and bend over the stool.” “Put your shoes on.”

She put her sandals back on and walked over to the stool, bending, resting her chest on the seat of it. She felt him standing behind her and was anticipating what form her “consequences” would take. He said “Say it again.”

She said “I sucked another man’s cock without telling you.” Then she felt the first swat of his hand on her ass. “Why did you do that?” he asked. Well, she knew why she had, so she just said it, “Because I wanted to, Sir.” The spanking continued, she didn’t count how many swats. She heard him say “That ass is really getting red.” Then, she felt his cock against her and in one thrust, he impaled her, chasing her breath out in a great gush. He was ramming himself into her, and continued to swat at her ass. She could feel the heat in her buttocks. “Your pussy is really wet today.” Then he came around in front of her and said “Suck my cock.”

She opened her mouth and took him in. It was difficult in the position she was in to get the entire length and width of him into her mouth. He took her by the hair and worked her head up and down along it. He stepped away from her and said. “When I cum, you get dressed and leave.” “Stand up.”

She stood up. He took her right hand and raised her arm up to waist level. She still kept her head lowered, not daring to look at him, and felt the rope going around her wrist. He bound the rope around it and then took her other arm and bound the wrist of her left hand, finally, binging them together in front of her. He lead her back to the stool with the rope and said “Bend over it, I want your breasts hanging off of it.” She was having difficulty getting her breasts to hang off. He said “Make it happen.”

Frustrated, she couldn’t, and he took them in his hands and positioned them so each was hanging off the seat of the stool. “Spread your legs.” he said. She spread her legs as he began to circle the stool, winding the rope around and around, binding her legs now to the legs of the stool. She was bent there, her arms tied and hanging down in front of her, her legs spread and her breasts hanging over the edge of the stool’s seat. Helpless. At his mercy. She was excited beyond belief, wondering what was next. He was behind her again, and she felt him thrust his cock into her hard. A gasp escaped her and he was working at her, thrusting deep and hard. He took her by the hair and raised her head, arching her back, which he rammed her again and again. With the other hand, he slapped her breast, stinging. He slapped her other breast, and now both her ass and her breasts stinging. He inserted what she assumed to be his finger into her ass and said “Have you been masturbating that ass so I can fuck it?” “Answer.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said. He continued to thrust into her, hard and deep……she felt the stool begin to tip forward and stiffened. “I’ve got it,” he said. “He continued to fuck her, and she felt the torrent raising in her with each thrust. “He said do you understand your punishment today?” She said “Yes, I sucked another man’s cock without your permission.” “Not my permission.” he said. “I sucked another man’s cock without telling you,” she said. “I might just fuck that ass with no lube if you do that again, “ he said. “And you sending me all those pictures of being bound up.”

He pulled out and came back around and said “Suck it.” She opened her mouth and finally managed to get his cock into her mouth, having difficulty not being able to use her hands. His hands were at her head again, in her hair, pulling her head against him. He said “lick it.” She licked his cock, up and down. He stepped away again, and was behind her again, this time, his fingers went deep inside her. He brought her to the brink and then continued with his fingers, deep, penetrating, invading, and she started to shudder. “Tell me if you’re cumming.” he said.

“I’m cumming.” She said, in a breath.

“Louder,” he said.

“I’m cumming.” she half yelled, half moaned it.

He continued to use his hands. One, two, three fingers? She couldn’t tell. “Are you ok?” He asked. She nodded. He continued on, stretching her. “We might get them all in if we keep practicing.” he said.

Then, he was unwinding the rope from around her legs. He led her by the rope a few steps, then raised her hands over her head, looping the robe over something, tying her arms over her head. She felt him walk behind her and reach around and grabbed her breasts, roughly. The phone rang, and he left the room saying he would be back. She stood there, tied, very near the window and felt exposed, but the excitement of this session far outweighed the unease she felt. He came back and untied the rope from above her head, and said “Come with me.”

He led her by the rope into another room and said “Bend over the desk.” She placed her chest on the desk and spread her legs, her arms still tied in front of her. He entered her again from behind, and found the angle unsatisfactory. “Go to the chair and put your head in it.” She did, and he was again deep inside her, pounding. He undid the rope and let her hands loose. He resumed his thrusting deep into her, filling her pussy with his cock. She felt the torrents raising again in her, and started to cum. “Tell me if you are cumming.” He said. She said it, “I’m cumming.” loud enough for him this time, and a moan of pleasure came with it as she said it out loud.

He withdrew and sat on the edge of the desk. “Come over here and suck my cock.” He said. She went, still on her knees and took him into her mouth, beginning to suck him. “Take it all, see how much you can get in.” He said. She was struggling to get his entire cock in. “Watch your teeth.” he said. “You have to take care of my cock if you want it again.” “I’m sorry.” she said. “Sorry for what?” he asked. “My teeth.” She said. He said, “Long thin ones are easy.” “Get it wet and take it all.” She licked up and down, wetting him with her spit. and slowly, down, until it was all in. He held her there and said “Good.” She continued to suck him, his hands helping to draw her down on him. He was nearing climax, she could feel it building. He said “Do you want me to cum on your face?” She nodded. He pulled himself out of her mouth and stroked a few times. Hot sprays of cum hit her face, her mouth, eye, on her breasts and in her hair. She licked up what she could reach with her tongue. He got up, got a paper, handed it to her. She rose, leaving the room, wiping his cum from her as she went, back to the room where she had left her clothes. She dressed and left.