Unexpected Layover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin's hands moved down to Peter's waist, then his thighs. He rubbed Peter's legs, and let his fingers sneak back up the inside of his thighs, tracing his groin, avoiding his balls and dripping cock.

"I see your wife likes a hairy bush," Dustin whispered, as he twirled Peter's pubes in his fingers.

Peter missed Dustin's mouth. He turned, grabbing Dustin's ass, and pulled him close to kiss him again.

Still kissing, Dustin slowly pushed Peter backwards. When his calves bumped into the couch, he collapsed. Dustin put his hands on his shoulders and bent over to kiss Peter's neck. His tongue ran down his throat, onto his sternum. Peter squirmed as Dustin's hands ran up his thighs.

Dustin slowly dragged his tongue along Peter's chest, as his hand found his pubes again. In one electric moment, Dustin sucked Peter's nipple into his mouth as he simultaneously squeezed his shaft. Peter jumped out of his skin in pleasure. Peter had made similar moves while fingering Margot, and it always worked; he could see why.

Dustin squeezed a pearl of precum off Peter's cock and massaged it around his glans, while flicking his tongue over Peter's tit.

Dustin brought his sticky fingers up to Peter's wet nipple and pinched it, while he worked on the other one. All Peter could do was run his fingers through Dustin's cropped hair, down his neck, under his shirt and feeling his broad, muscular shoulders. He marveled at what great shape Dustin was in, excited by the power he held over him.

Peter felt Dustin's tongue on his waist, his fingers playing with his wet nipples. As he squirmed, the tip of his cock brushed against Dustin's chin. He was so hot and horny he could feel his foreskin stretching, his cock harder than it had ever been.

Dustin looked up at him and smiled. Maintaining eye contact, he stuck out his tongue and licked the length of Peter's shaft, from his balls to the tip.

Dustin seemed to be in as much ecstasy as he, letting Peter's newly-slick cock bounce and rub against the side of his face.

Dustin winked at Peter, and pushed his legs apart. He put his mouth over Peter's cock, breathing on it, letting it twitch in the space between his lips. He brought his head down, placing his lips around Peter's foreskin. As he slid his wet mouth down the shaft, sucking in, twisting his mouth, he let his tongue press against Peter's piss slit.

"Oh, fuckkkkk!" Peter yelled. That one move was better than the last three blowjobs Margot had given him combined. Peter's entire focus became the heat around his cock. How wet and slippery it was. At the drool running out the side of Dustin's mouth as he slid back to his tip.

Peter felt himself swell up. His thighs tensed, and his toes literally curled. Dustin brought his warm wet mouth down one more time, and before he had made it halfway down the shaft, Peter exploded.

"Oh fuckkkkk oh godddd oh fuck!" Peter's hands pulled at Dustin's shirt, and his legs shot into the air. His orgasm came from the core of his body, as he shook and shuddered. He could feel his hot, thick cum shooting through his vein and bursting into Dustin's mouth. His entire body coiled as he shot one, then two, then three ropes.

Dustin inhaled everything, gagging on each thrust. His nose buried in Peter's pubes, he swallowed each shot as quickly as possible, barely keeping up. He pulled off Peter's twitching cock and swallowed hard. He reached down and gave Peter one last squeeze, and another spoonful of cum bubbled to the top. He leaned down and licked it up, causing Peter to shake uncontrollably one more time.

Peter slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw. His wet cock, bouncing and twitching in the air, and bowing before it, a young man that he had met less than an hour ago. With Peter's cum dripping down the side of his mouth. He leaned up and rubbed it off. Dustin tilted his head to lick it off his finger.

"I'm sorry," Peter said instinctively.

"Fuck baby, for what?" Dustin kissed his hairy thigh.

"I haven't cum that quickly since high school!"

"Oh don't sweat it. It's a compliment," he smiled.

"It sure as hell is. That was... That was incredible."

Dustin leaned up and put his hands on Peter's shoulders. Peter could smell his load on Dustin's breath. "It seemed like you were enjoying yourself!" He laughed.

One of Margot's great complaints is that Peter, once he came, was incapable of doing anything else. No cuddling, no kissing, no fingering. He just became a lump on the side of the bed until his energy recharged. One time he promised her he would eat her out after cumming, and he meant it; but once he blew his load, all desire was gone.

But right now, all he could think about was what this man's tongue tasted like after swallowing his seed. He leaned up and gave Dustin a deep, passionate kiss. He could feel the last drops of cum oozing out of his shrinking cock.

He looked up at his new crush and smiled. Dustin stood in front of him. Peter had been so caught up in the action, he never quite realized that Dustin was still dressed -- his shirt unbuttoned, his fly open, but still...

"Oh, that won't do!" Peter laughed as he reached for Dustin's pants.

"I was hoping we weren't done yet," Dustin smiled, running his finger along Peter's cheek.

12