Unexpected Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

Like teenagers, we continued to make out as we humped against each other. He was now pleasantly slippery against me and I began to slide along more of his length. I imagined him inside me. I wanted him inside me. I moved my mound up toward the tip of his dick, teasing it against my slit. His blunt head began to force my outer lips apart but was not in a good position to enter me. With it so close, I began shifting my body trying to make it happen.

"This is such a bad idea," Dylan said quietly as he raised his knees and adjusted his angle of attack.

Working together we moved our hips until he was able to enter me. As he slowly slid into me, I let out a soft moan feeling relief wash over me.

"You gotta be quiet," Dylan warned as he took his time fully inserting himself.

"I'm damn well going to try." My voice was breathless as I felt him finally bottom out.

Because of the noise the bed made, we moved against each other slowly. His thrusts were shallow, keeping most of his length in me. There was no urgency to what we were doing, simply enjoying finally being able to be with each other.

It took some time but eventually I was brought to the verge of orgasm and let Dylan know.

"Bite on this," he said as he pushed my head into the pillow under his head. "Be as quiet as you can but this should muffle it enough."

With my face smothered in the pillow, I moved my hips a bit quicker on him to push myself over the edge. Though it was a welcome relief when it hit, I was surprised that it wasn't the strong, sharp, scream-inducing orgasm I was used to. I was able to breathe my way through it, keeping the quiet we needed.

I heard Dylan let out a soft curse as my pussy began to milk his dick with its orgasmic convulsions. He pushed completely into me and held still as his dick stiffened and began to fill me. I had always been impressed by the size of his loads but as his dick continued to pump within me, I knew this was going to be one for the records. There was so much that I began to feel it running down my legs before he finished.

"Man, I needed that," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I can tell." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before I crawled off him. "I don't mean to fuck and run but I want to get cleaned up before I make a mess everywhere."

He stood and kissed me deeply. "See you in the morning."

Quietly, I snuck back to my room and went straight to the bathroom. As I cleaned myself, I couldn't help being pleased with myself for having been able to fuck Dylan with Luke in the house. And having done it successfully once, we began doing it almost weekly as the summer progressed.

I had slept in one morning toward the end of Luke's visit and as I made my way downstairs, I could hear Luke and Dylan in the kitchen talking.

"You need to find a new woman," Luke said.

"I keep telling you, I'm fine," Dylan said, not hiding his exasperation.

"Well you need to tell her to put out more or something."

"Why?"

"Because you've been waking me up for almost a month now with your porn in the middle of the night. Last night was the worst."

"You could hear that?" Dylan's voice matched my own shock.

"Dude, the walls are thin. I get it, you have needs. I do, too. Use headphones or something 'cause it's contagious. Hearing whoever that woman is you like watching pant and moan makes it hard for me to go back to sleep, if you know what I mean."

"Sorry."

Having stopped to listen, I resumed my way to the kitchen and greeted them, cutting off the discussion. Needless to say Dylan and I had no more nocturnal visits. Thankfully, Luke would only be there for another two weeks.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers