Unexpected Nude Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Vacation without luggage becomes clothing optional.
4.8k words
4.58
38.3k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the sensation of Liz rubbing her hands across my bare chest playfully pulling the hair and gently teasing my nipples. Her naked brown skin shone against the white sheets which we pushed down to our waists in the warmth of the sunshine streaming through the window.

"Come on lover," she purred. "I'm starving and I really need to get something to drink if we're going diving this morning."

Pulling on my shorts and shirt I said, "I hope the other guests don't mind seeing us in the same thing again. I may be sick of it myself if our luggage never gets here."

Liz was still concerned about wearing her sundress with no underwear but the things we'd used as swimwear yesterday afternoon and would have to use again in a short time were a little damp from and overnight sprinkle. She said she was uncomfortable that she would be showing off a bit much but I think secretly she was a little excited since her nipples were poking noticeably.

The resort staff had put tables on the beach in front of the central palapa where we had had dinner the night before. There was a variety of breakfast foods and drinks spread out for us and it looked that we were among the last guests to make it out of bed. We sat down at a table with Peg and Josh who we first met on the boat the previous day and with Tom and Brenda who we'd visited with on the beach. We'd seen that Brenda enjoyed the sunshine when we saw her sunbathing topless on the beach and surmised that Tom was also no stranger to nudity since we'd first seen him walking out of the ocean naked when the boat first docked at the resort.

Ana, one of the resort hosts, stopped at our table to check how we were settling in.

"I'm afraid there's no news on your luggage," she reported. "I've already pulled gear for you guys to use diving so don't worry about missing out on that part of your trip. I'll be the divemaster for your group today so just let me know if there's anything else that we can try to take care of."

"How about a wetsuit?" asked Liz.

Ana laughed. "That's not the kind of thing that too many divers leave behind. In fact, since our average water temperature is about 86 degrees most people don't even wear one. We encourage buoyancy control and a hands off approach to the reef so there's generally no need for an exposure suit."

Brenda added, "We haven't worn wetsuits since we've been here. This water is great and its certainly nice not having to deal with wearing extra weight."

After we finished our breakfast we headed back to our cottage to change into our makeshift swimwear.

"I just wish this material was a little less see through," Liz said as she gathered her bra and panties off the front porch rail. "I'm going to feel like I'm on display"

"Well," I responded, "you'll have your BC on over your top anyway and I guess you could just wrap a towel around yourself on the boat".

Secretly I was looking forward to seeing what kind of looks she might get from the other people on the boat when she got out of the water and was soaking wet. Of course, I was in the same situation. My travel briefs were thin nylon and as I learned the previous day were nearly see through when wet.

Wrapping towels around ourselves we grabbed the sunscreen that we got at the resort shop that morning and headed to the dock.

Our new friends Tom and Brenda were already there and getting gear set up on one of the smaller dive boats. The boat looked like it could carry maybe 12 divers but it only had gear and tanks for seven. Ana, mentioned that she would also be our divemaster and soon appeared on the dock with her clipboard.

"We're also waiting for Peg and Josh who will make up the rest of our boat. We're heading just outside the cut where our first dive will be a nice leisurely drift. This should be a nice way for you four who joined us yesterday to get back in the swing of things. Liz, you and Jack are setup over on the port side. Take a look and the gear and masks and make sure everything fits."

The stuff was a bit older than what we would have had if we'd been able to use our own gear but it looked like it had been well maintained. The BCs were even weight integrated so we wouldn't have to bother with weight belts. That would certainly be more comfortable since we'd be without wetsuits.

Peg and Josh jumped aboard a few minutes later. I was envious of Josh's dark tan. He, like me, looked like he was doing everything he could to try to stay in shape but the call of the desert tray was sometimes to alluring. He was wearing some baggy board shorts but no shirt. Peg had on a tropical sarong which accented the dark color of her skin. I couldn't help but think that she might later in life regret all that tanning when her skin was prematurely aged. After checking that all their gear was ready, Ana called up to our boat captain that we were ready to leave.

He was introduced as Manuel. I could see all the ladies on the boat give a little smile of approval as he stepped aboard and began shaking hands. Manuel looked to be in his 30's. His smile was a bright one that must have been attractive since my wife mentioned it later. I was jealous of his youth and genetics since he looked like a gut bulge had never been something he'd had to struggle to prevent. Ana admitted that she was particularly happy that Manuel would be our boat captain since they had recently become engaged and he'd been off island for the last 2 weeks. She was glad to have any time with him even if it was during working hours.

The boat was pushed off and we started a slow putt-putt to our first dive site. The weather was absolutely perfect. It was already in the low 80's and only a few clouds were in the distance. We had already taken the opportunity to mention our swimwear (or lack thereof) when we were getting introduced. Our dive mates all commiserated. It seems that everyone who done any traveling has a lost luggage story. I could tell Liz was still a little concerned about taking off her towel in front of these people and standing there in just her underwear so I did what any good husband would do and dropped mine first. There was no comment of course. Compared to the Speedo that Tom was wearing I had on the equivalent of baggy board shorts. Liz just smile, walked to the front of the boat under the cockpit and folded up her towel to stay dry. She looked great as she walked back, a generous sway in her large breasts as she maneuvered around the other divers.

I had Liz turn around so I could make sure she had enough sunscreen on. A bad sunburn would be a deal breaker on a vacation like this (I knew from personal experience). However, my other reason for doing this is so I could furtively see how far reaching Peg's tan was. At first it seemed that she was going to keep her pareo on while we motored but I was relieved to see her reach up to pull the knot behind her neck. I was not disappointed.

She had mentioned on the boat ride to the resort she had wanted to get in better shape before the trip and it was true that she was not one of those stick thin models, but like my wife, she had the right kind of curves in the right kind of places. True, she was not as well endowed as my Liz but I'm sure her husband was a happy man. I wondered if this was a new bikini she was wearing since it was so brightly colored and as she bent down to get her fins out of her dive bag I had a peek down the bikini top. I certainly looked like her tits were no stranger to the sun or at least the usual suit she wore was smaller than this one. Liz turned around to take the lotion from me but I just smiled and told her I'd keep doing my job. Her back was to the rest of the boat so I took by hands, slippery with lotion to massage the cream across her chest being sure to cover the deep cleavage that was on display in this bra. At first I thought she would protest but a faint smile spread across her mouth and I could sense her enjoyment as there was a bit of nipple response from my touch. She took the lotion from me to do her own belly and legs.

"Hey buddy," she whispered. "I better wait 'til I'm in the water to get any wetter."

The boat engine quieted and Ana appeared to give us the dive briefing.

"If I could have everyone's attention," she began. "As I mentioned earlier, our first dive will be a drift along the top edge of the reef wall here at what we call the corner. The current runs as fast as 3 knots so its best to do this as a drift. Manuel will throw a line off the back of the boat and as we each make a giant stride into the water, grab the line and move to its far end. Once we're all in the water and everyone's ready will descend together to about 50 feet. That is the depth just over the top of the wall. The current will carry us south and we'll do that for a maximum time of 35 minutes. At that point I'll motion to move up to the top of the wall and then we'll try to all stay together at 20 feet for our safety stop. Manuel will follow along the surface in the boat and be ready to pick us up as we surface. He'll throw the line back out to hold onto so as not to get swept away."

A few questions were asked about pick up and what to do if we became separated. It sounded like we were all experienced divers but it is always best to watch how others move in and underwater to really know how experienced they are. Ana had us all gear up at the same time to minimize the time bobbing on the surface and in a few moments we were in the water. The temperature was a bit of a shock at first. It was starting to get warm on the boat in the full sun and I was a little afraid that looking at the gorgeous, bikini clad women might make things a little excited but that first splash cooled things off considerably.

We were all in the water in no time and Ana gave the signal to descend. The dive was fantastic. Drift diving is one of the more relaxing ways to see a lot of territory if you are comfortable with your buoyancy control. You just hang in the water and watch the reef pass by. I tend to cross my arms and legs and enjoy the ride. I've been diving for nearly 15 years and have certifications all the way to rescue diver. Consequently I tend to keep toward the back of the group in a clean up position. Everyone in our group seemed fairly competent particularly as we zoomed by in the quick current.

We say many typical reef fish but were also treated to a turtle sighting and, toward the end of the dive we drifted past a group of three eagle rays all pointed into the current just hanging in the water column feeding. That was a fantastic way to end the first dive. Surfacing together after a safety stop, Manuel was not too far away and we were hanging on the rope behind the boat in to time at all.

The dive sights were fantastic but watching by fellow divers climb up the ladder and onto the boat was an added bonus. Ana was first out in order to help the rest of us and it was the first time I'd noticed how well her boy shorts outlined her toned ass. Brenda was the next one up and it looked like she had on the same suit we'd seen her in the previous evening. I don't know how I'd missed the fact that it was a thong style suit. Yikes!

Her husband Tom followed her up next and then it was Liz's turn. As she pulled herself up the ladder the yellow fabric of her panties were completely see through. Josh, who was just in front of me turned and gave me a little wink. He mouthed the word "nice". I had to agree. Watching the water cascade off her legs and the transparent fabric of her bikini panties made me proud to be her husband.

Peg was next up the ladder and it looked like her bikini bottom had worked itself up into her crack. I still couldn't see any evidence of a tan line aside from a winkie. You know, that little light colored skin where the butt and leg come together. Grinning back at Josh I said, "right back at you."

When I finally got back onto the boat and settled my gear into my spot Liz was still sitting in front of her BC with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Do me a favor," she asked. "When I was taking off this BC something caught on the back of my bra and it came unclasped. I can't get it to hook back. See what you can do." It looked like the clasp had gotten caught on something and when she pulled it off one side of the clasp had torn off the strap. From what I could see the only way this could be fixed was with a needle and thread. I gave Liz the bad news.

"Shit, now what am I going to do? Is there any way to tie the two ends together?"

Brenda saw we had a problem and came over to see what she could do. "Girl, this doesn't look good. It's pretty much ruined now." Liz looked pissed. "What now? Only 3 pieces of clothing on the whole trip and now one of them is worthless. What am I supposed to do? Go without a top?"

Brenda smiled. "I'll keep you company Liz. You know I don't wear one on the beach. Why should we be bothered with them now?" She stood up and made a general announcement.

"Everybody, Liz and I don't want to go home with any tan lines on our boobs. If no one objects we're going to declare this boat tops optional."

With that she reached behind her back and untied her bikini and quickly slipped it over her head. I looked to see Liz's reaction. She still kept her arms across her chest keeping her now ruined bra in place. A little worried look was evident.

Peg and Josh were sitting on the other side of the boat directly across from us and I saw her whispering something to him which made him smile and nod his head.

"Well," Peg chimed in. "If that's the boat rule then I'm in."

Her top was off in a flash. It was immediately obvious that this wasn't her first time sunbathing topless. The dark tan stretched all the way over her boobs which I guessed to be about 34C. They had a bit of droopiness but hey, I'm a fan of any naked breast of any size.

Ana started laughing. "It usually takes the whole week before our guests get this comfortable. I'm glad you are all enjoying our tropical heaven.. We've got about a 45 minute surface interval before the next dive so be sure and get something to drink, have some of the fruit that Manuel has set out for us and be sure to put on some sunscreen so you don't get burned. I'm going up on the flying bridge with Manuel to look at our options for the second dive. Feel free to stretch out on the front deck."

Peg and Brenda hopped up and headed to the front deck of the boat. Liz looked up at me.

"What the hell, we'll probably never see these people after this week."

With that she stood up, pulled her now broken bra over her shoulders, tucked it under her seat and headed up to join the other women. Watching her large breasts sway as she steadied herself on the deck railing caused a swaying of my own. I couldn't believe my good fortune to have this fantasy coming true. My beautiful wife naked (or nearly so) in front of a bunch of other people.

The other husbands and I stayed back to change out tanks for our next dive.

"I'm not believing she's doing this I said. I've encouraged her for a while but I want to thank your wives for giving her the confidence to join in."

Josh just laughed. "Peg has always enjoyed being suntanned. Living in South Florida that's part of the culture. Usually she just enjoys the privacy of our backyard. It's completely private. More often than not she's completely nude. I'll admit that I enjoy it too."

We guys chatted for a while covering the usual diving topics, where we've been, what we've seen, best dive operators. The boat had been slowly motoring along the outside of the reef and we'd gone north of the resort for a while when we could hear the engine powering down. Ana was climbing down the ladder from the upper bridge and we were pleased to see that she had adopted the new boat dress code. She had small, pert breasts and a well defined tan line etched across the smooth skin. Climbing to the front of the boat we watched through the cabin front window as she grabbed the boat hook to tie a line to a mooring ball floating on the surface. She and the wives laughed and glanced back at us, the appreciative audience. They seemed to be discussing something quietly then laughed even more.

It was a most enjoyable sight as they climbed along the narrow side decks of the boat to join us on the rear dive platform. Four jiggling sets of naked tits made it challenging to maintain eye contact and try to treat the situation nonchalantly. Ana began her dive briefing.

We call this dive site North reef for obvious reasons. It's a nice spot of a second dive since there's very little current and the bottom of the mini wall is at about 50 feet. She gave an outline of the layout of the site and some suggestions about how to cover it if we were going to go off on our own. The dive profile was for a max bottom time of 45 minutes so we'd be able to get back to the resort for lunch. She said that she'd be in the water if anyone wanted to follow along otherwise we'd be able to do our own thing with our dive buddy. It was time to hit the water.

Divers started getting gear ready, doing the usual pre-dive checks, when Brenda stood up. "Gentlemen, we ladies have had a discussion at the front of the boat and are offering a challenge. It's not fair that we should be the only ones on display here. So here's our dare. Who's man enough to strip off and dive naked!"

There was a round of laughter from the whole boat. Liz leaned over and whispered that she had bet that none of us would do it especially me. There were no immediate takers on her challenge as we continued to kit up. Liz and I were the first ready to go. It was so sexy watching her adjust her BC squeezing her large boobs together so they nearly spilled out of the top of the vest. We jumped in the water behind the boat to be ready to descend with the rest of the group. Ana was next in and told us she would meet us on the bottom under the boat. She needed to go check the mooring pin attachment. Josh and Peg hit the water next and bobbed there beside us waiting for Tom and Brenda.

"No one's man enough to take my dare?" asked Brenda as she stood on the dive platform ready to jump in.

"Hey, doesn't this count," said Tom as he shuffled to the stern, his naked dick bouncing back and forth off his thighs.

A chorus of shouts and wolf whistles met his splash in the water. Brenda was last on the stern.

"Hey, me too!" she shouted and with a flourish untied the strings on her bikini bottom and tossed it behind her, a shaved pussy now on display. Liz and I looked at each other before descending. She had a big smile on her face. "I guess we're not in Kansas anymore" she laughed. "I'm still sure you wouldn't do that." With that she deflated her BC and sank below the surface.

I turned head down and followed her down, eyes fixed on her rounded ass undulating under the now transparent panties. As we settled in a circle on a sand patch at the bottom where Ana met us to make sure everyone was OK. Her eyes laughed as she saw our naked divers and she gave them a big thumbs up. It was a little funny looking at Tom who's cock maintained a floating position and all the girls, including Ana, whose boobs floated in the water threatening to pop out of their BCs. Ana motioned everyone to follow her and off we went, me at my usual place at the back of the pack. The water felt a bit warmer at the shallower depth and the visibility was some of the best I'd ever experienced, at least 100 feet.

You could tell this was a remote area with no evidence of reef damage and a large healthy population of reef critters. It was a bit distracting one time when we'd all stopped to look at large lobster hanging under a rock overhang and as I turned to let someone else drop in I nearly ran into Brenda's shapely, naked butt. Her pussy lips were clearly on display as she did a frog kick after Ana's lead.

12