Unexpected Nude Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you were having a problem with your gear toward the end of the dive. Is everything ok?"

Her face looked a little flushed.

"Oh, no problem. I was just trying to give something to Brad to hold for me." As she removed her BC it became obvious what she'd given him. Her pale untanned breasts were on display and with the coolness of the water her nipples jutted out at least half and inch.

"The problem is my bikini top slipped out of his BC pocket. I saw it being swept away in the current as he pulled up into the boat. I guess I've no excuse to joining in with the rest of the group."

With that she reached to her side and untied the strings of her bikini bottom and pulled them completely off.

"Come on Honey," she said to Brad. "You're the last one left."

He looked a little sheepish as he steadied himself in the boat and slid his suit down his legs. Even though the air temperature was in the upper 80's the combination of cooler water and a little breeze from the boat's movement made things a little chilly. Despite this Brad appeared to be responding to seeing his naked wife on a boat of naked people with a little extra blood flow. He gathered up some of his gear to hold in his lap while he adjusted to the new situation.

Carol and Brad received an ovation as we motored up to the big boat and were helped aboard by our other friends. Brenda led the cheering section.

"Good for you guys," she applauded. "I know you'll find complete support from everyone here. I'm glad you're comfortable enough with us to enjoy this new liberty and I hope you both will find this to be a pleasurable life style."

Everyone pitched in to secure all our dive gear and soon we were underway back to the resort enjoying the warmth of the sunshine. There was a lot of attention paid to application of suntan lotion what with the intense sun and the amount of exposed skin. I surreptitiously watched Brad being careful to ensure that every inch of Carol's fine ass was protected.

My own wife asked me to be sure her back was covered. Standing behind her I could see the sides of her large breasts jutting out to each side of her slender torso. Taking my job seriously I made sure to generously massage the lotion into her skin. She had placed her hands on her hips, arms bent out to each side. I took advantage of this position to smooth the cream along the sides of her soft breasts. Here I was in front of a whole boatload full of people rubbing my wife's tits. Her breathing seemed a bit strained as she listened to the ongoing conversations. It took all my self control not to spring a woody.

Arriving at the resort, Ana called for our attention.

"Guys, since dinner is not for a couple of hours and since we're done diving for the day we'll have a little cocktail party down on the beach. I'll have the kitchen staff leave a couple of coolers with frozen drinks and beer out by the hammocks. We'll plan to meet in about 20 minutes."

Each couple disembarked heading toward our cabanas.

"Do you want a quick shower?" asked Liz.

"Seems kind of unnecessary since we'll probably cool off in the water. I saw some floats down by the beach. Let's just go take a swim while we wait for the others."

Grabbing new towels at the beach hut we laid our towels out on a couple of loungers and pulled one of the inflatable floats into the water with us.

"Do you need any more lotion, babe?" I asked with a wink.

"I'm not sure I could contain myself if you put it on like you did earlier today. You were basically rubbing my boobs right there in front of everyone."

"You didn't seem to mind too much. I mean, you didn't pull away or make me stop." "I was just trying to be nonchalant. You were performing a task and I didn't want to draw extra attention to how turned on it made me by pushing you away."

I followed her out into the water as she leaned on her elbows on the float and let her knees bend under her body. Her full breasts were supported on the float. Moving behind her I began to rub her back.

"So you were a little turned on when I did this?" I asked as I ran my fingers up and down her sides.

She let her arms move a bit to each side giving me access to the sides of her tits.

"And when I reached around like this to oil your boobs you started getting excited?"

I could hear her breathing deepen as my hands found their way around her soft orbs. She backed her bare ass against my hardening cock as I continued my tactile exploration. She turned her head to look up and down the beach. No one had yet come out of their cabanas for the afternoon cocktail party. The boat crews were a ways down the beach at the far dock still unloading and refilling tanks.

"Do me right here," she breathed lustily. "My pussy is aching and wet. Do it from behind."

I could feel her moving her hips back and forth and up and down, seeking out my now rock hard prick. Even in the water I could feel the heat coming from her introitus. I slipped into her steamy wetness with a single push and heard a faint gasp. Liz dropped her right hand off the float and I could feel her fingers brush against my dick as she played with her clit. Her fingers would occasionally brush against my dick as I thrust in and out. A faint moan came from her mouth as we screwed there in the water in front of the whole resort. I'd been keeping an eye out, trying to play down what we were doing and ready to stop if we were suddenly joined. Familiar noises from my wife made it clear she was having an orgasm and I didn't want to interrupt her when I saw Brenda and Tom exiting the cabana next to our headed toward the beach. I just kept my position behind her with her leaning over the float as they dragged chairs toward ours and waved.

"Well," she sighed. "Since we're about to be joined here I suppose you should take your dick out of my pussy before they realize what's going on."

Laughingly she turned and winked as she walked up to our chairs.

"You might want to wait a little while in water before you walk out. We wouldn't want you to poke someone's eye out!"

12