Unexpected Outcomes

Story Info
Young woman is aggressively taken by boss and security guard.
2.3k words
3.86
99.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the work are fictional and come from my imagination. It in no way is a representation of myself, or anyone else and does not reflect the perspectives of anyone. This is purely for entertainment. All characters in the story are over 18 and so should the readers. Thank you for reading my submission. Hope you enjoy it!

*****

I just started working at the local grocery store. I was a thin young woman at the age of 19. I was a stock girl and would be unloading and handling most deliveries. My boss, Dan, was a significantly bigger man that used to be a body builder. He surprisingly had not let himself go as he aged. In his forties, he was still strong for his size. He was incredibly attractive, with shaved brown hair and brown eyes. His shoulders were his most attractive quality as they were incredibly broad and muscular. He wasn't married and never mentioned having any women in his life. He hadn't shown any particular interest in me or any women for that matter. In my case, it was probably due to my small 32B breasts and love for baggy clothing. I wasn't stick thin, I had curves but I was unwilling to flaunt them. I didn't figure out how to use my body to my advantage until after I graduated from university and by that point, I was already too dedicated to my future to care about boys. I was working this job to save a little cash to help pay for the student loans. My parents weren't in the picture and I lived with my grandmother for most of my life. When she moved to a home, I moved to university and I have been on my own since. I wasn't particularly popular and had a hard time making friends. That being said, I was used to being on my own. I was easy to overlook. Or so I thought.

I was a little short on cash so I offered to work an evening shift at the store. A delivery had come in today and it hadn't been fully checked in and stored. So after 6, I settled down in the storage room and started taking inventory. I was wearing a pair of my favourite jeans, white little girl underwear, a white tank top, plain white bra, under my green work shirt. I was so lost in my work that I didn't hear Dan come in. I noticed him lingering over me when I could hear his heavy breathing. Being hardly five foot two, and him six foot three, he definitely loomed over me in my hunched position by the boxes I was seated by. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black wife beater that displayed his incredible arms.

"What are ya doing here?" Dan inquired gruffly.

"Oh, Margaret said I could take an extra shift and finish the deliveries for the evening." I said meekly. He looked annoyed when I mentioned Margaret.

"Did she?" He inquired. "A little short on cash?"

I nodded, afraid to provoke the man who could squish me like a bug.

"Well I'm not paying a slut like you to work extra hours and Margaret has no say on what hours you work. I will be talking to her tomorrow morning." He huffed. "As for you," he hungrily eyed me. "If you'd like to earn extra cash, you'll take your pants off now."

"Excuse m-" I started, surprised he would dare call me a slut or even talk to me that way.

Before I could finish my exclamation, he came towards me and roughly pulled down my pants. Before I could comprehend it, he had my pants and shoes off. He grabbed my panties and ripped them off, tearing one side completely. As he slid his sweats down, He unleashed a long cock that was thick and veined. The head was glistening with pre-cum. He knelt between my legs, a hand on my hip, grasping firmly, and one hand guiding his cock to my pussy. He rubbed his dick on my lips and thrust into me. As he broke my hymen, I cried out. His grunts and my cries filled the room. He pumped his dick in and out of me. I could feel every movement. Every ridge he slid past. I could feel myself ripping to accommodate his size. I could feel my body struggling to adjust to his massive member that was unyielding to the tightness of myself. He thrust into me hard, like a piston in an engine. I could tell he loved my tightness as he began to moan with pleasure. The pain was starting to fade away as he claimed my body for his. My cries turned into moans as he continued to fuck my tight little pussy.

It felt so good. He picked me up and then shuffled to a small wooden box. He pushed me on to it and spread my legs with his other hand. Slapping my ass cheeks until they stung, he finally came behind me, as we were almost the same height, and thrust his massive member into my pussy. I was moaning so loud that I didn't even hear someone enter the storage room. It felt so good to be fucked standing up albeit my knees felt like they were constantly going to give out. Someone made a cough, which surprised myself and Dan.

It was Marvin, the head of security, standing at the door. My moans must have brought him to the back room. He spotted me and smiled a malicious grin. My blood went cold. Marvin was five foot 10 and muscularly built. He never paid any attention me because he always had women swooning over him. I was fine with that. Yet in this moment, his eyes searched my body in that moment and sent chills into my bones. At that point I almost fainted with pleasure and apprehension. Marvin and Dan exchanged remarks. Marvin tore at my shirts and bras and they fell away easily. This left me completely naked and vulnerable to both men. Dan was still pumping into my tight little hole with a steady pace. He continuously thrust in all the way to his balls, pressing against my cervix so that I cried in pain and then pulling almost all the way out. The rhythm stopped as I forced to walk and bend over a waist height box with Dan's cock still buried in my pussy.

Marvin then unzipped his pants. He took my chin gently and brought his dick to my lips. I had never given a man a blow job before. I opened my mouth as he slipped his dick into my mouth. I slid my tongue around the head. It tasted so good between my lips. I started to suck on it really hard like a straw.

"That's right baby." Marvin gasped. "You suck that dick. You like that don't you?" I looked up at him and nodded the best I could. He grinned sexily and took the opportunity to ease his dick more into my mouth. I realized he was trying to make me deep throat. I suppressed my gag reflex, focusing instead on Dan's rock solid dick still thrusting into my pussy. It was so hard to not think about Marvin's huge cock sliding down my throat but he managed to fit into my mouth all the way to his balls. He started to face fuck me. I quickly learned to breathe through my nose when I had the opportunity. It was wonderful. Being fucked in the mouth and the pussy at the same time. Marvin groaned and started to thrust in time with Dan. They were incredible. I could feel my body clench around their dicks as I started to orgasm. Waves of pleasure ripped through my little body as I came with a force. My clenching their cocks triggered a chain reaction. I could feel their cocks pulsate and twitch as they came within me at the same time. Dan's cum filled me up so well and I had never felt more like a woman in my life. Marvin came in my mouth and I managed to swallow all of his glorious cum. It was mine and I wasn't going to let one drop go to waste.

As both men pulled out of me panting, I sighed and looked at both of them as I pulled myself off the box.

"How about I go on the floor and you can both fuck me." I asked in a little girl voice. Dan and Marvin exchanged wicked grins and their cocks sprang back to life. Dan pulled out a matt from under a shelf. He laid on it and looked at me.

"Come here baby. I want you to sit on my dick. Ok?" He asked nicely. Grinning, I sat on his thick cock.

"Just like this Dan?" I asked innocently.

"Just like that baby. Now I want you to rock your hips on my dick ok?"

"Ok honey. Whatever you want." I said as I started to grind on his massive dick. My pussy was drenching his cock with my juices. Marvin was watching us, stroking his cock as he observed me riding Dan's cock like a good cowgirl.

This went on for a while until I managed to orgasm around Dan's dick. I was in heaven. If I had known how good sex was, I would've had it earlier.

"Baby girl. Press that little body against me. Let Marvin have a bit of fun too." Dan teased. I obliged and pressed my breasts against his chest. He started to kiss me while sliding his dick out of my drenched pussy. Marvin knelt behind me and slid his dick into my pussy. When it was lubricated, he started to rub it on my asshole. He would push his dick into me and then keep lubricating my ass until he was satisfied. Dan was still kissing me passionately as Marvin pushed himself into my ass.

"Oh god. You're so fucking tight!" He exclaimed as he started rocking into me. My cries Dan captured in our kisses. Dan slid his dick into my pussy and started fucking in time with Marvin. Both rocking into me, I could feel their dicks rubbing inside of me. I don't know how long this went for. My body was in bliss. As Marvin thrust into me from behind, my clit would rub against Dan underneath me. The stimulation drove me wild. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned in ecstasy as I came over and over again, sandwiched between the two men. They both started to cum inside of me, our cums mixing as it dripped out of both of my holes. Lying there on the ground, a tangled mess of sweat and sex, we all sighed with release. The pleasure these men had brought me was surreal and unexpected. Marvin shifted off of me and Dan pulled out. Their juices ran out of both holes and onto the floor.

Marvin stood up and quickly dressed. "Thanks for the fuck slut." He said mockingly as he winked and walked away. I was still laying on top of Dan, breathing heavily. Dan just wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. He pulled my face to his and kissed me long and deep. He tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled me in again for a long kiss. He couldn't help himself. His hands roamed over my body, touching, exploring, memorizing how I felt. He rolled me over, onto the matt and started kissing my neck. His kisses left me yearning for more. His hands pawed at my hips as he worked his way down to my breasts. He nibbled, bit, teased, suckled, and blew on my nipples. They became so hard.

"Dan. Please." I gasped.

"Say you'll be mine and I'll do anything you want me too." Dan looked up at me questioningly.

"Please baby. I'll be yours. Just kiss me and fill me up again. I'm so yours." I quickly whispered, begging for his physical affection.

"You aren't allowed to mention this to anyone at the store, including Marvin. He will think I just raped you and left like he did. If you breathe one word of this, it will be over." He murmured into my body.

"I swear darling." I cried. "Just please!"

Dan smirked and mashed his lips into mine. Our tongues swirled and danced. I sighed with pleasure as his dick slid into me once again. I had not expected to be raped by two men today and to have enjoyed it. It started off as non-consensual but it has turned into so much more. Marvin used me for a quick fuck, but Dan... There was something different about Dan. Maybe his being alone for so long made him yearn for a women's touch. I don't know why he attacked me earlier this evening but I was glad for it. I couldn't have dreamed a better outcome.

His possessiveness showed as he thrust into me and claimed me once again. When we were done climaxing once again, I was sore and swollen. Dan collected my ruined clothes and disposed of them. He found me a spare pair of work pants and an extra shirt. Then he sat with me and helped finished taking inventory. When we were done I looked at him with adoration.

"Come baby." He beckoned as he stood up. Taking his hand, I followed him to the parking lot and to his car.

"What are we going to do? What's happening next?" I asked worriedly.

Dan just smirked, danger dancing in his eyes, as he helped me into the vehicle and shut the door behind me.