Unexpected Perquisites Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's exploits and experiences continue.
5.4k words
4.17
6.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The joy and ecstasy of that incredulous tongue fucking by Mr. Williams had brought about a chain of orgasms that I lost count of. Fortunately, he had gagged me when, earlier, he had put on the cuffs and tied my thighs. Or else, my endless screams would have reverberated through the entire mansion that housed my boss's residence and office. And yet, I hadn't been parted of my dress. My thongs, however, had been pulled down as were the string of pearls that were attached to it to make me naked at that leaking spot. The more he lapped up whatever leaked out from the soaking vagina, the more I thrashed about on my bed. My boss had the most difficult time holding my shaking body but my legs and thighs, having regained their freedom, had gathered a strength that even he found hard to withstand. I drew his head on to me with my legs that acted like the tentacles of an octopus and almost binding him on my mound. Such was the intensity of my arousal that I kept on crying, "Yes...oh yes! Lick it. Oh please! Lick it, don't stop." The years of being prudish and reservation had been pried open by this man with precision and whatever that hid inside had found a way out to a wild and uninhibited exhibition.

At this moment, he suddenly stood up and unlocked my cuffs. The gag in my mouth was quickly removed and then he barked an order.

"Strip now Sarah, and follow me. I have a surprise for you."

I had reached a stage where even if he had asked me to parade naked on the street, I would have probably followed without a care.

As I unzipped and stripped myself naked he kept looking at me till he turned and asked me to follow him. I walked behind him, not knowing where he was leading me. Soon, however, we had reached the library where, till now, I had not been permitted to enter earlier. Once inside, I faced a narrow flight of stairs. I followed Mr. Williams down the stairs and, almost immediately, the door behind me shut automatically. The light was dim and the surrounding almost eerie, as if beckoning me to follow the man who led in front. I had these visions in dreams where the fear in such surroundings, seemingly evil, soon dissipated into sequences of ultimate pleasure and joy. It seemed to me that the flight of stairs leading into darkness might really be an invitation to something more sinister but one that needed to be explored.

The stairs led to a very big room, which although it had dim lights, revealed a plaque on its door with the words THE DUNGEON engraved on it. I walked in and the first thing my eyes fell upon was an X-shaped rack with leather restraints dangling from the four ends. It looked so ominous and frightening that, at first, I thought of turning back. However, two things held me back. One was that I had already reached a high level of arousal that had yet to be fully satiated. The other was the order that my boss gave in a stern voice and in no uncertain terms. Besides, the door leading out from the stairs was shut and, presumably, locked.

"Climb aboard your new bed," Mr. Williams had said in a rasping voice.

As soon as I had complied with what he had said, Mr. Williams engaged himself in binding my wrists and ankles that were spread-eagled across the X shaped bed with the leather restraints. These dug into my soft skin so that there was no question of loosening at all and it hurt.

He walked around me as if I was an object of scrutiny before he stretched his hand and a finger ran along my exposed pussy and his thumb pierced and played a while with my rose bud. If my arousal had, in any way, diminished after we had come out of my bedroom, Mr. Williams had effectively switched it on again to full throttle. I moaned at these touches and then he blindfolded me, leaving me in a world of darkness. How very apt, I thought.

Suddenly, the wheel on which I was tied started to rotate. I could feel being stretched even if it was ever so slightly but enough to feel the difference. My attention was quickly drawn elsewhere when I heard the words of my boss.

"Time for your education to begin Sarah," carried a lot of meaning and authority and, blindfolded, I could only wait with bated breath.

A noise, of something being dragged over the floor, floated across. I simply had no idea of what it could be except that it was headed right for me. The noise stopped when I assumed, the 'thing' rested right between my things. What was Mr. Williams up to? I could feel a bit of fear creeping in. The fear vanished, however, when something came and touched my pussy lips and my anus. Although I wanted to feel them, my hands were not free but I felt these objects tickling my sensations. An immediate revelation, as the objects touched me, was that these were not made of human flesh although they were not fully metallic either and therefore didn't hurt as would anything made of metal. These intruders, to my imagination, were shaped like a penis, both of them were part of a machine, and both of them were, apparently, quite big and thick. And were all ready to dig into my holes! Although, now and then, I had indulged in self-pleasure, I had never done so with any external toy. But now, the moment they began their onslaught, I realized how important toys could become as a part of many a woman's handbag.

Mr. Williams knew how efficient a mechanical toy was under his control. He increased the speed till it reached a level when these 'penis' went on furiously fucking my pussy and anus. My holes were pummeled, stretched and banged in precise regularity and my body reacted wildly, thrashing at my restraints. Orgasm after orgasm consumed me as the pair of artificial 'cocks' went in and out while, at the same time, they rotated in two directions. I went wild. I was now a woman in extreme heat as I murmured incoherently to an inanimate machine "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" The increasing intensity of the action of these inanimate objects seemed to me as if my passionate urgings were being obeyed.

Just at that moment I found my blindfold being removed. Right in front of my face was one of the most attractive and wanted object that I craved for at that moment - a live pre-cum coated penis, majestic in size and shape as it throbbed up and down. To describe that length of flesh would be impossible. I gaped at it open mouthed, as its veins crisscrossed over the surface, seemingly wanting to burst out from the hard interior. I wondered if I could really take it fully in my mouth. To me it was the most desirable object in the world at that moment. Mr. Williams, its proud owner, took a step forward and found my mouth warm and ready to take it in. I clamped my lips around the thick shaft. It was a unique experience as I sucked in pure delight. My eyes closed involuntarily as I tasted the oozing juices of a very excited penis, a taste that I had denied myself till now. As a woman, I couldn't have asked for greater pleasure - a live and throbbing massive cock in my mouth while two others, inanimate as they were yet hard, to go on fucking my other holes, without the fear of ejaculation.

"Mr. Williams. Sir! I don't deserve to be anything else other than being your personal slut. Treat me as one...please, please. Oh my god!" were the words that escaped me as I went on being fucked. The man heard my pleas as my mouth was rampaged mercilessly with a ferocity that almost tore apart my cheeks and hit my throat like a ramrod. My eyes were closed during this frenzy and when I, at one point, opened them and looked at Mr. Williams I knew he was about to explode. I gripped the shaft with my lips, encircling the girth firmly so that not a drop would spill and the man would enjoy the final moments of a blissful ejaculation. Spurt after spurt of that hot, sperm filled cum off-loaded in my mouth and I waited till the throbbing stopped and the spurts came to naught. He took deep breaths as I swallowed whatever he had offered. But even when he pulled his cock out of my mouth, the Dungeon was filled with my wild screams as I succumbed to multiple orgasms, thanks to the continued fucking by the still activated machine. Till I could bear this physical plunder no longer and, finally, I passed out through complete exhaustion.

I must have remained senseless for quite a long time. For when I got up, I was no longer in the dungeon but lying on my bed in my room. I felt an excruciating pain in my pussy and my anus but, at the same time, the joys of exhilarating pleasure quickly raced in to soothe me. Pain and pleasure are synonymous. Awakening also brought in the stale taste of my boss's cum which I recollected in having sucked dry. Although acrid, it was fresh then and, to me it was something that I had not tasted before.

When I awoke, I found that Mr. Williams had left instructions for me to follow on getting up. I was to walk naked from my bedroom, through the Mansion to the Dungeon door and enter and walk down to him. There was neither any question of, nor any need to disobey the order and I walked out of the room, stark naked, just as I was when I regained consciousness. I cared little if any house staff were to see me in that complete nakedness. The fucking by the machine had been brutal to say the least and this could be evident in the manner in which I walked, the greater part of the portion between my waist and thighs painfully reacting to every step that I took. When I reached the dungeon, I found him sitting on a couch, waiting. My entrance only evoked a stern command.

"Kneel on this bench, and put your hands out slut."

The events that followed after his stern order and my obedience to it are far too much to describe. No sooner did I kneel and put out my hands, these were handcuffed and the rope that held the cuffs quickly drawn up. Naked, I was now kneeling on the bench with both my hands cuffed and above my head. My hands, immobile as they were, had no active part to play while I remained in that position. He followed this up by pushing apart my thighs, and in the process, ran his hand along my clit and anus. Each of his touch, I felt, was food for further arousal. I kept wondering at my changed behavior. From someone so prudish before I put my steps in this mansion, I had turned into one extremely erotic, horny, wild woman.

Soon, however, my boss was behind me, but before I could realize what his plans were, he had a blindfold around my eyes. The reason for the blindfold was evident in a short while. He had something hard in his hands and that 'something' was roaming around specific areas over my naked body. I tried to make out what it was, as it freely moved about till it came and touched my pussy lips and then curved along below and to my anus. Both my pussy lips and anus were now very sensitive after the banging that the machine had delivered. The slightest touch, with whatever was in his hands, evoked an expression of pain from my lips but he would have nothing of it. He roamed it around, before unleashing a crack, not too hard, on the butt. I didn't know what was coming next for my eyes were blindfolded. He struck a second time, a milder one that tickled my pussy lips. Quickly, he pushed it into the wet pussy, banging the head on the leaking clit. The feeling was extremely sensual to me. I seemed to love it, waiting and wanting more. Mr. Williams played with the clit, teasing it with further thrusts before pulling it out. Without waiting, his attention was elsewhere. I felt two rasping cracks on the tips of my nipples, ones that had hardened and were almost the size of large grapes. I was delirious and screamed in utter delight. Oh my god! How on earth did he know the level and nature of my likings. I was surprised at myself. How on earth had I kept this suppressed for so long? I was shrieking uncontrollably, as waves of orgasms hit me one after the other. No sound escaped the closed dungeon and the owner was free to do whatever he wanted.

By now I had guessed this thing in his hands to be a riding crop, something tough yet smooth, not of enormous girth yet thick enough. As he roamed it along, taking his time, I thought he was now selecting the spot where he would strike. My breasts, nipples, pussy, anus, butt - everywhere the crop roamed around, like a predator on the prowl. Suddenly, three to four cracks on my butt marked the center of his immediate attention. Painful as these strikes were, they released a further surge of sensual desires and wants in me. I was enjoying every pain inflicted. He placed a hand on my shoulders, wanted me to bend a bit more, wanting my butts to be more pronounced. Two more cracks followed. I winced in pain but he held my hair roughly now with one hand. I waited for the next lot, and while I didn't mind this whipping, I imagined how nice it would be if he put me across his laps. Would he, would he ... I went on wondering.

Just at that moment his cell began to ring. He let go of my hair and the whipping took a break.

From the little that I heard while he spoke on the cell, I could make out that there were two persons scheduled to come over to meet Mr. Williams that evening. There was every indication that they were big clients of the company, surely in terms of business that they generated, and Mr. Williams seemed visibly eager for their presence. It's almost as if he cajoled them to come, saying that the planned 'package' was ready and that its endurance had been tested thoroughly with the latest machine. At that moment I had no idea what he was talking about.

After he ended the call, I could hear him coming nearer till he stood beside me. He opened my blindfold and had the most fearsome look in his face.

"Sarah, I wish to tell you what your duties are for this evening," he said sternly. Even if he didn't, I knew now exactly what those duties could be. His voice remained firm and imposing as he continued, "You will find your evening wear in your room for this evening."

Having uttered these words he once again put the blindfold across my eyes and I prepared myself to be needled once again with some object or the other from his arsenal. I heard him walk across the room followed by the swish sound of a cupboard opening and then his retracing footsteps back to where I remained bound.

Soon, I could feel his hands on my breasts as he seemed to fiddle with something till all of a sudden he had put nipple clamps on each nipple. I could distinctly feel some sort of chain run across my naked skin and his hand on my overindulged love button. No doubt about it, he was clamping my clit and I wondered what he was up to now. Possibly, he tugged at the chain once or twice to see if it was tight and secure and I gasped.

"They tighten Sarah, every time the chain is pulled, but they won't loosen," Mr. Williams said in a satisfied voice.

I had heard about different types of clamps earlier, seen a few on the net as well, but had never seen one, let alone these being applied anywhere on my body. Now, in the company and command of my very domineering boss, the most sensitive areas were subjected to these articles which, in spite of my blindfold, I concluded to be made of steel and cold to touch. If these were supposed to arouse one's sexual desires by inflicting pain, I concluded that it was successful.

To me it was obvious that Mr. Williams had arranged these in a manner that a tug on a chain resulted in a tug at both my nips and my clit - literally, a 'chain effect' so to say. His actions for my increased arousal didn't stop there. At this juncture, I felt a wild tremor within my vagina and I knew he had planted a vibrating clamp in the interiors of that warm, wet place. It was pain followed by pleasure in an endless sequence that swept over my body. The crop was back in his hand again and he was most extravagant in its usage. One after the other, he whipped my naked ass cheeks till they really hurt and, I was certain, must have welted at that onslaught. I couldn't care less - the more he hurt the more was my pleasure, the more was I delighted and reaching orgasm. My moans echoed around the closed dungeon, the wild shrieks like that of a lioness in heat. I wanted more of what he gave and more of what he had surely planned and laid out for the night. I was no longer Miss Prim & Proper as I continued to receive unabated pleasure. I was covered in sheen of perspiration as my climax got closer and closer and I ended in a wild scream of fulfillment.

Abruptly, he stopped. I think he was convinced that I had been adequately tested in all fields of sexual aptitude to withstand the probable explorations and torments in the evening, no matter how brutal, how prolonged, how torturous or even how perverted or depraved they might be. If I could come out with just a few moments of unconsciousness after what the machines had done, surely my sexual needs would be able to tolerate the needs of two mere humans or perhaps, even three if my boss was included. As my body slowly recovered to normalcy, Mr. Williams set me free from my restraints.

"Follow me," Mr. Williams said and I did just that. I followed him, naked as I was, out from the dungeon, up the staircase and right up to his private bathroom. I watched him in silence as he shed his clothes and walked into the shower and beckoning me to join.

"Wash my body with yours."

He was very specific in his requirement and I fulfilled this as best as I could. I felt a tingling in my breasts and the urge made me grind the soap that I had applied with that pair. The more my nipples rubbed over him, the more excited I was. I simply wondered how in the course of a couple of days, Miss Innocence had changed to be a sex starved girl in insatiable need. Or else, why didn't the knowledge of having two guests around in the evening register even the minutest fear in my mind, knowing fully that these were more likely to be two uncaged 'animals', almost predators on the prowl?

My thoughts were on what would follow in the evening when the stern voice bellowed again.

"Kneel."

In moments, he had held my hair, tugging at them to have the right inclination of my face and mouth as he pushed in his erect hard cock. Soon, he was brutally throat fucking me as we remained underneath the shower. It was difficult for me to breathe, but he was unrelenting. The more I wanted to release myself for breath the more he held me, going on fucking his sex toy. Suddenly, much to my relief, his cock was out, helping me to breathe again as I sucked in the much needed air. Simultaneously, spurt after spurt of his cum hit me on my face and hair, only to trickle down with the running water of the shower. I gleefully tasted his cum. Then, in an instant, he was out, asking me to be ready at the office in fifteen minutes and that my attire for the evening was in my room.

Fifteen minutes! Oh my god! I quickly dried myself and ran out of his bathroom, naked as I was and dashed into my room faster than a record breaking sprinter. Glancing around, I found a note on the desk telling me that the evening attire was on a hanger in the right side of the wardrobe. I couldn't afford to waste time, I was opening the wardrobe in haste.

When I opened the wardrobe, the dress selected for the evening revealed the intentions of my boss for the coming event. From a hanger dangled a school girl dress with a white halter bra top, pleated black and red checkered mini skirt so short that I thought it would come just three inches below my waist, a crotch less g-string, really an apology for cover, two ribbon hair ties. The bra top was made to be tied in the front where my cleavage would be but what made it stand out was that it had two small holes for just the nipples to jut out. Accompanying the dress were see-through thigh highs and black five inch heels that had bows made of the same material and design as that of my skirt on the middle.

As I raised the hanger and took out the dress, I found that a sealed cover had been placed behind it, purposefully, so that it would become immediately visible to my eyes when the dress was removed. The cover simply mentioned 'Sarah'. I tore open the cover, my curiosity having increased to great lengths. As I did so, a small metal badge fell out as did a letter. The badge had a small emblem, that of the symbol of Venus (or female) in the background with just two words above it 'SLUT SCHOOL'.

12