Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
Jen meets a new friend & they take it to another level.
1.2k words
3.89
71.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Jennifer, I am 25 years old, and I am married. I am just your everyday kind of person, I am 5'6, average weight, short brown hair, eyes that could hypnotize, and seductive full lips, I am not conceited or anything but I have been told that numerous times. It was my friends' birthday and we all went out for dinner, her name is Jane, she invited one of her friends from work, when she got there, she was very nice and talking to everyone, Jane introduced me…Jen this is Becky, Becky this is Jen, we shook hands and said nice to meet you. She was about 5'6, thin, long black hair and dark eyes, a very pretty girl. The whole night was a blast, everyone laughing and having fun.

Months after that every time I went to Jane's house of if we went out somewhere, she brought Becky along, Me and Becky got along very well and she gave me her number one day to call her sometime, I thought this was great, I love meeting new people and making new friends. I called up her up one day and asked if she wanted to go shopping, she said yes and she insisted she pick me up.

When she came to the door to let me know she was there she gave me a hug but it just wasn't no ordinary friend hug, it was more of a sexual hug but I didn't think anything of it, so we were off to the mall to shop. As we were driving, she was making jokes and every time she looked at me, it was as if she was eyeing me out, but I just smiled. I wasn't really that uncomfortable with the way she was acting and looking at me, She was a very pretty girl, even sexy, I never thought of woman as sexy before, so maybe I was curious but I wasn't even sure if she was bi, I know she had a boyfriend but that's it.

Becky dropped me off at home and she left, all day I was thinking, well what if she is, what is she tries something with me, will I stop her, and I actually started to fantasize about her. I keep my mouth shut about this to my husband because he just would understand. The next day my phone rings and it's Becky, asking what I am up to, I was up to nothing and I invited her over for coffee.

She came in and sat down and I poured her a cup of coffee and we sat on the sofa just chatting. An hour went by and she was acting normal so I guess my instinct was wrong. Becky grabbed the remote and said you have satellite right? Yes I do, she asked, so you have any porn and she laughed, so I laughed and said yeah like 5 channels of it, she flipped through all the porn channels and we laughed and made fun of everyone, then she stopped on the channel where two girls were kissing and fingering each other, and Becky put the remote down on the coffee table not having any intentions of turning it, she sat there for a second watching and she leaned over to me and kisses me.

I was in a bit of a shock but I liked it, I was actually turned on by it, and I kissed her back. She started to run her fingers through my hair and I grabbed her head, and all I kept thinking was " Oh my, am I really doing this" I could hear all the moans from the T.V and that made me ever hornier, I could feel my pussy get wet and tingles running through my body.

Becky's hand started to rub my breast and she said "oh you have nice firm breast" so I thought what the hell, I slide my hand over hers too, by this time I was having so much fun. I undid my shirt and took it off and took off my bra. Becky went down and sucked on my nipple and played with the other, pinching it a little, and I was breathing so heavy. I took off her clothes and she had such a nice body, firm and toned. Wasn't even really sure what to do but I just went with what came to my mind first.

I leaned Becky back on the sofa and spread her legs, her pussy shaven nicely but not shaven completely, I adjusted my self beside her and sucked on her erect nipples and I felt her body all the way down to her wet pussy, that just glistened, I ran my fingers over her opening and slide in my finger, her pussy was so warm and soft and she moaned and asked me to go deep, so I went deep, feeling every part of her, my fingers wet from all her juices.

I got this sudden urge to go down on her and I didn't waste anytime, I moved my self down and she smelt so sweet. I started to lick her clit and she moved her body back and forth so sensually, and she moaned so loud, I wanted to make her scream. I then started to suck on her clit and I slid my fingers back, moving them do deep and fast and I couldn't take my lips of her clit.

Becky then said to me "lets move on to the bed" so we went into my bedroom. She laid down and she said get on top of her and we got into a 69 position. I continued to lick her sweet pussy and as soon as her tongue slid over my opening I let out a loud moan, it felt so good, I could barely concentrate on what I was doing, my ass and hips moving around and around.

Becky said I have something for us, she got up and went into her bag and took out a double dildo, she said "this is fun" and she got back on the bed and we positioned ourselves comfortably and we both slide out wet pussies around this dildo and we both started thrusting in a rhythm with each other, Fuck and it felt so good and she screamed harder Jen harder and I reached over and played with her clit and then she went wild, both of us screaming and moaning. I could feel the orgasm building up and I knew she was on the edge just by the look on her face.

She moved my hand and put it on my clit and she started to rub her own clit and I rubbed mine, both going at it with sweat trickling down my the side of my face, Becky moaned for me to cum with her and I knew I could just explode any minute, then at the same time we flung our heads back and screamed so loud and we both came, my cum squirting all over her and her cum squirting all over me, both of our bodies trembling and twitching… that was the best orgasm I have ever had.

I laid down on the pillow, out of breath and Becky says to me "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship?" and I looked at her and smiled and said "of course not Becky, if anything, it made us better friends" and we both laughed.