Unexpected pleasure

Story Info
Two soldiers get a pleasant surprise on guard duty.
2.4k words
3.92
20.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story. I've enjoyed reading Literotica for years and felt it was time to give back to the community. I would like to share more of my real life encounters, feedback is welcomed. I want my stories to be the best they possibly can. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you will enjoy and want to hear more!


Eight months...eight long months my unit has been deployed overseas with no relief in sight. Yes, this is going to be a long deployment. The morale of the unit is down. We have not been getting mail from home, food deliveries delayed, water supply spotty at best, and worse of all...being infantry it's an all male unit....no females for miles around.

The day is hot...119 to be exact...undisclosed location in the Middle East...

"How long have we been out here at this guard tower Sergeant?" I asked, taking a moment to remove my helmet and wipe the sweat off my brow.

"Four hours gone, four hours to go. Try not to think about it, the time will go by faster."

The Sergeant and I have been on this tower for four hours. The rotation was long but well worth it. The deal was we pull an eight hour shit and get 24 hours off. Eight long hours in the heat for 24 hours off, it was worth it.

We passed the time with same talk. Where we are from, what home was like, how many girls we fucked, who are favorite porn stars are. You know...soldier talk...

Our conversation is interrupted by the sounds of boots walking up on sand approaching our position. It is our interpreter Ralph, since we cannot pronounce his arabic name, we gave him a much easier to pronounce western name. All of our interpreters did this.

"Hey Ralph!, what's up man? You come to suffer with us in this heat?" I asked in eagerness for some new conversation.

"Yeah man, I've come to ask you a favor. A good friend of mine is coming by, we grew up together and went to college together. She wants to come by and visit."

"Absolutely not,the Sergeant said immediately. You know the rules Ralph, no civilians allowed in the compound, unless clear by battalion."

"Aw, come on man, you can't break the rules? Ralph replied.

"She can meet you outside the gate, but she is not allowed in here." Sarge replied sternly.

"Okay! Thanks! I owe you guys!" Ralph was happy as can be.

Ralph leaves the compound and returns about an hour later. His female 'friend' is outside the gate and they are engaged in small talk.

I notice she is not bad looking and tell the Sergeant to check to her out. He agrees.

"Damn, I wonder if Ralph is hitting that," I ask aloud.

"Yeah probably just up the ass, you know these middle eastern women gotta save that pussy for marriage." My Sergeant laughed aloud.

Ralph enters the gate and approached our position at the bunker.

I look at Ralph and tell him how hot his friend looks. What Ralph says in response, I was not prepared for.

"You know she loves American Soldiers. She wants to meet you both," Ralph says.

Me and the Sergeant both look at each other at the same time and ask...."What do you mean loves American Soldiers?"

"You know...she wants to please you two."

"NO WAY! What's the catch Ralph, no way she's just going to walk up to us and want to do that."

Ralph just smiles, "It's a fantasy of hers' to be with an American, and yes, if I do this for her, I get some pussy too."

At this point I am shocked. I am not a virgin, but I"m still young at 22 and I know women aren't this easy. Woman don't just throw it out like that, especially at me.

The sergeant points out that behind the bunker there is a brick building that is empty. It was used as a storage room for, MRE's (meals ready to eat) water, even an extra cot so a solider could take a break.

For the next ten minutes the three of us debate about how wrong this is. We shouldn't do this, it's against orders on so many levels..I'm getting nervous at this point, my heart is racing.

Finally the Sergeant says, "You know, we are deployed in a combat zone, we've been here eight months, we could be here for another eight. We could even died tomorrow. I want to get laid again before I died." Good point I thought.

I agreed even though at this point I'm scared shit-less. I've always been the good soldier, walk the straight line, never did anything wrong. Thoughts of getting caught keep running wild in my mind.

"Let her in Ralph and bring her to the back building" orders Sergeant.

"So....who goes first I asked?"

"I do, I'm the Sergeant, I out rank you."

Sounds fair to me. As the mysterious woman and Ralph walk past the guard bunker, I get a better look at her, and she is beautiful beyond words. Now to this day I still swear she was 9 of out 10. Maybe it was the fact I had field goggles on, and had been jerking off for eight months, and not seeing a single woman. Who knows? She could have been very average at best, but what I recall...

Dark hair, big brown almond eyes, 115 pounds maybe...a great ass on her, tits were maybe a B cup, but her body was rocking...her face, so smooth, like a desert goddess. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, and a purple short sleeve top, respectable, but still showcased her nice body. She walks past me and made eye contact...looked me up and down and grins. She liked what she sees. I instantly get hard. Eight months and this is the first woman who's looked at me in a sexual way...my cock is ready to go.

She takes the sergeants hand and they walk back to the back building. I thought the situation was weird, so I took this time to ask Ralph some questions about her. Long story short, she shed her Muslim upbringing and converted to Christianity. That's why she was able to show off her face, and wear western style clothes. Her family was well off and could afford to send her to college and they as well were no longer Muslim. I found out it was rare, but there are a small percentage of people in the middle east who did convert to Christianity.

Five minutes later the sergeant comes back..."damn dude that was fast!" I laugh out loud.

"Shut up man, it's been eight months man, and I couldn't bring myself to fuck her, she just gave me a blow job. Your turn."

At this point, my hands are shaking, my throat is dry I can barely swallow. I'm nervous. Not because of the sex mind you, but I know we can get in serious trouble if we are caught. Despite my conscious fighting with me, I'm thinking with my dick at this point, it's straining against my uniform and throbbing so bad I need release. I convince myself my sergeant is right, I could die tomorrow, she wants this, I want this, what's the problem?

I enter the brick building and she is sitting on the cot cross legged, smiling at me naked. She stands up and again I get to admire this goddess before me. She has very little body fat, curves in the right spots, legs are shaved...pubic hair is trimmed. I smile and agree, yes she is westernized.

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around her and savor the feeling of smooth naked flesh on me. My raging hard-on is pressing into her stomach...she notices it and replies in broken English...

"So big, I like." Her hand starts to rub my cock from the outside of my uniform. I can feel the pre-cum already leaking out from my cock. She helps me removed my gear and clothes, and I am now naked, cock standing at full attention, begging to be pleased.

I pull her close to me and start to kiss her neck. I leave trails of kisses up and down her neck, she is moaning and gasping. I want this to last. I want to savory this moment. I'm not sure when I will get laid again, I want this to count.

My cock is pressing into her while I reach down and grab her ass, pulling her into me. She throws her head back in passion and I lick her neck from bottom to her mouth where our tongues dance.

She pulls away and squats down in front of my hard dick. She licks my shaft from bottom to top all the way to the tip of my cock. Jolts of electricity flow through me. The wet warm feeling on my cock is amazing after months in the desert. She flicks her tongue across my cock head, licking up the pre cum...I glance down, she is grinning up at me, eyes filled with fiery passion. I'm fulfilling her fantasy and it makes my heart burn for her. She sticks out her tongue and spanks her tongue with my cock. Slapping noises fills the little brick building. Silvia and pre-cum begin to mix. She pulls back, smiles at me one more and engulfs my cock.

"OH MY GAWD!" I moan so loud. My cock being devoured my a hot wet mouth feels like heaven.

I feel the vibration of her moaning around my cock as I am deep in her mouth. I grab a fist full of her hair and start to move her head up and down my cock. Her nails dig into my ass as she swallow my cock. Gaging and slurping noises of my cock being down her throat fills my ears adding to the sensation of getting my first blow job in months.

I feel myself about to cum...no, no no, I tell myself I can't cum yet, too soon! I pull my cock from her mouth, she gasps for air.

"mmmm cock so thick, I love" she says.

I stand her up and gaze into her eyes...I'm not sure if she understand me or not, but I look at her..."I want you."

She nods and smiles...she wants me too...I spin her around and bend her over. Her ass is so amazing, I take the time to rub my hands all over it. I love the feeling of flesh on flesh...her's is so soft, gently, amazing...I want it...

Taking her from behind she bracers herself against the wall. My cock slips into her...so tight...so hot, wet, gripping my shaft like it never wants to let go...I slide it deep inside her...

"AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She screams from the top of her lungs..."big,big" she shouts...

If you thought that blow job felt good, this was even better. She was hot like an oven...soaking wet...

I place my hands on her hips and start to plow my cock inside her. Her hips are slamming back on me meeting my thrusts.

"Yes! Harder, harder...ahhhhhh, fuck me!" she cries out with a string of broken English and Arabic words I can't understand.

The room is hot as there is no AC, our bodies are covered in sweat from our passionate sex. I glance down seeing her sexy ass wet from sweat turns me on even more...I want her...I want to give it to her like she's never had...

She places both hands on the wall to brace herself.

"Yes, yes, yes....mmmmmmmmm, baby, fuck me!" she cries

At this point I am ready to cum. Her cries of passion, the heat and wetness around my cock, it's too much.

I start picking up the pace, going as fast as I can. I piston in and out of her as hard as my body can go. I'm slamming her back on my cock with the all strength I can muster.

"OHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Her moans and cries of passion is what's going to set me off.

I can't take it anymore. It's sensation overload. The room filled with sounds of flesh slapping against each other, the wet sounds of my cock fucking her pussy, how tight she is, her screaming...my arms and legs and burning from the assault on her pussy....dripping in sweat... I throw my head back..."FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!" I slam home into her on last time, picking her up off her feet as I cum. Blast after blast of hot cum shots deep inside her. I can't count how many loads of cum I shot inside her. It was a lot of cum...

After I came inside her, we both just stand there for a minute in the afterglow of what just happen. I'm seeing stars I came so hard, we both are breathing hard. She shivers as she attempts to catch her breath and breath normal.

She is still panting and gasping as she withdraws my cock from her, "I love you" she says. She turns around and embraces me and we hold each other for a while. Just enjoying each other's touch. I run my fingers through her hair while she rests her head on my shoulder.

Sadly all good things must come to end. We know it can't last forever. She starts to get dressed, and notices I'm still hard.

"MORE!?" She gasps, she can't believe I'm still ready to go.

"It's been so long. I want more of you" I say.

But we can't. I wanted to stay and fuck her again, but we all already risked too much by doing what we did. When we both get dressed we embrace and kiss again. Ralph joins us at the brick building and Ralph and her exchange words in Arabic.

Ralph tells me she really enjoyed it and wishes to see me again. Maybe next week?

"Yes, tell her to comeback next week, Ralph you know the guard shifts, come find me."

All three of us walk to the main gate. Ralph starts to leave with the woman.

"Where are you going?" asked the Sergeant.

Ralph turns back and smiles..."Time to get mine."

I never did see she her again, nor did I ever catch her name. To this day I still think of that experienced, and I wonder if out there in the middle east somewhere, wherever she is...if she still thinks of me too. I'd like to think so...

--End--

Thank you for taking the time to read my real life story. This is my first time writing so please leave feedback on how I can get better. I have many more stories to tell!