Unexpected Results

Story Info
What started out as a threesome ended up becoming a twosome.
7.1k words
2.79
63.7k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandT
SandT
20 Followers

My wife's boyfriend is a friend of mine from college. I introduced them and pushed for her to start fucking him. Originally the plan was for John and I to fuck her together. I had always been turned on by the thought of my lovely wife Brianne fucking someone else and John has always found her hot. Brianne is 5'5ish with short brown hair and a great set of tits with large, sensitive nipples. She also has a great curvy ass. We have had an amazingly sexual relationship and despite both of us having group experience in the past before we dated we had never tried it together. After a long time of pushing her and letting her know that by us having a threesome with John that I was not then going to ask for a threesome with another woman she finally agreed.

We finally made it happen one weekend at the beach. John, who lived about 2 hours from us, met us and after a long night of drinking and flirting we went back to the hotel for some fun. She had worn a sexy black corset under a cute white dress shirt and a short jean skirt with a red thong. When we got back to the room I put some music on and John and Brianne began to make out. I put a blindfold on Brianne and led her to the center of the room and put her on her knees. John and I spend the next 15 minutes teasing her tits and pussy while undressing her. She told me later how hot it was not knowing who was touching her where. When we had her soaking wet and naked we led her to the bed and while she was still blindfolded put her on her hands and knees. I went behind her and licked her pussy while John fed her his dick. Watching my wife suck on John while I tongued her box was one of the hottest things I had ever been apart of.

It must have been good for Brianne too because she came from my oral not long after I started. After she came down from her orgasm I switched places with John and he slowly worked his dick in her wet box. John's dick was much longer than mine but not as thick. She moaned loudly from the spots it was hitting in her while she blew me. She looked so beautiful being filled from both of us. John and I switched places again and she cleaned the juices from his dick. It was shinning from how wet she was. John lifted his cock and had her lick his balls and then would shove his cock back in her mouth and hold her head on him. This was too much for me and I pulled out and came on her back. I went and got a wet towel while John came behind her and went back to slowing fucking her. After I wiped up my mess I passed out on one of the two beds. I woke up a short time later and heard the unmistakable sounds of movement from the other bed in our room. I slowly moved so I could watch the action while still giving the appearance of being asleep.

John was sitting up leaning against the headboard while Brianne was sucking his dick. I know there are a lot of guys out there who would be pissed that his wife had continued the party without him. Apparently, I am not one of those guys. I got so turned on watching her blow him. He had his hand on her head and was leading her to a deep and fast blow job while leaning his head back. She was moaning and furiously trying to keep up with this pace he wanted while periodically gagging due to how far he was pushing her down. I was amazed at his stamina because I know I would have busted deep in her mouth if she ever gave me treatment like that.

After a few minutes John rolled her off his dick and mounted her. Neither of them even glanced over to see if I was awake. He pounded her for a few minutes before crawling up and cumming in her mouth. She looked up at him while she took his load in her mouth and swallowed it all. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and went to the bathroom. She followed shortly after, brushed her teeth and crawled in bed with me.

The next morning the three of us went to breakfast and said our goodbyes. We all agreed that we'd like to get together again and set a date two months down the road. On our way home Brianne and I were talking about the night and things we liked when Brianne sheepishly told me what happened while I was asleep. I didn't tell her I had watched and I thanked her for being honest with me. She even admitted that she really liked the one on one time with him and the rough way he treated her when I was sleeping in the next bed.

In the weeks following I thought about our trip a lot and while I loved John and I fucking Brianne at the same time my mind would always drift back to what I watched. I got more turned on by parts I was not involved in by the parts I was. I decided that on our next trip I would try to arrange for some more one on one time for them to happen.

As the date got closer I found myself going online and picking out outfits and underwear for Brianne to wear. I found it incredibly hot thinking of my girl in the clothes I picked out knowing that she was going to be wearing them to fuck someone else. I think she realized that it turned me on too because she would make comments like "do you think John will like me in this? Do you think John would like those panties?" In the end I dressed her up in a new short jean skirt, tight, sleeveless black top, push up bra and a black thong. She went out and got her hair and nails done and by the time we left to meet him at the agreed upon hotel she looked amazing.

The night ended up going great. After a little bit of awkwardness when we first met up we settled in right where we had left it at the beach. We went bar hopping around the town we met in that was in the middle for both of us. Since no one knew any of us there Brianne was getting plenty of attention from both of us without worrying about someone seeing us.

By the time we went back to the room we were all ready to play. John and I quickly got her undressed and once again Brianne submitted to both of us. We fucked my beautiful wife at the same time, one at a time and in many positions. My favorite was laying her on her side while I was behind her and she was blowing John. Once again I came first, finishing on Brianne's tits. I noticed that both times we got together that he was able to last much longer than me. I went and got a wet cloth and cleaned her up and since neither of them got off yet I decided to give them some alone time. I offered to go to the bar and get us a round. I could see both of them were happy for me to go and that clearly both of them were hoping for some alone time as well.

I went down to the bar and instead of getting a round and taking it back to the room I slowly drank a beer by myself before getting three drinks to take back. When I got up to our room I stood outside and heard my wife moaning loudly. I slowly opened the door to find my wife getting fucked doggy style facing the door. She was wearing her new panties around her neck like a necklace while John was pounding her from behind and pulling backward on the thong like the reins to a horse. I could see red marks all over her ass from where he had been slapping her. Brianne looked up at me said "do you mind giving us some more time?" I was in shock. She clearly loved the treatment she had been receiving from John and I have to admit I was so turned on by it too. As I was about to politely leave John spoke up and said "give me another 10 minutes. That should give me enough time to bust a big nut for her." As he was saying this I noticed that he had begun working a thumb in her ass hole. I felt a momentary pang of anger and jealousy but overall I felt completely turned on. It was a feeling that I had never experienced before. I told them to of course and to continue without me and I would be down the hall in the little business center on our floor.

When I sat down I replayed the whole scene in my mind and one of the things that surprised me was how both did not even seem to care how I felt about leaving them alone. They both appeared too concerned about their sex to worry about me. Again, I felt anger and jealousy but overall I was more aroused than anything else. I waited about five minutes before making my way back to the door. I quietly stood outside again and listened to the sounds of them fucking. I could hear John pounding in to her and I could hear her moaning like a little whore. I heard him tell her to get ready and then him grunting. I waited another minute and entered. Brianne was on her knees on the bed toweling off her pretty face. John had clearly given her a facial, something I had never done to her. He looked at me and laughed while Brianne smiled and went to the bathroom to clean up and shower.

While John and I were alone he told me about what I missed.

"Your wife is a freak! As soon as you left she starting sucking my dick and licking my balls. I kept testing her limits and she loved everything I did to her!"

I tried to smile and but I guess John could tell it was eating at me.

"You're cool with this right?"

"Of course I am" I said. To be honest, I really was. My arousal was much stronger than my jealousy.

"Good. Brianne and I talked after you left and we'd like to plan another night away sometime."

"That sounds good to me. This was a lot of fun!"

"Yeah the thing is, we wanted to go with just the two of us. I think she liked fucking me without you. To be honest, I kind of like doing her without you there too. No offense, it's just a little easier without you."

So there it was. I was taking a back seat in the group sex I had planned.

"If that's what she wants than I am totally fine with it." Even though I meant what I said it was still hard saying it. Turning her over to someone who I have know for years and I who I know has done lots of crazy stuff to lots of girls was both terrifying and hot. Over the years John had shared many stories with me of some of the crazier things he has done sexually. In hindsight maybe that was one of the reasons I had pushed to include him in our threesome.

When she got out of the shower John went to clean up which left us alone.

"Did you have fun?" I asked

"I did. I really did. Are you mad?"

"Of course not. I would not have left voluntarily if I was not ok with it. I am a bit surprised you let him cum on your face."

"I know. He just flipped me around and put his dick up to my face and I just let him. He just has a way to make me want to please him. I can't explain it. He was playing with my ass earlier and I didn't stop him. Are you sure you're ok with this?" Brianne was blushing and I can tell she was still aroused.

"Of course I am. I love hearing about you being dirty." I leaned in and kissed her passionately while reaching up and playing with her tits through her robe.

"Honey, you know what would be nice? If you licked my pussy so I can cum. I'm very sensitive from tonight's fun and could use some TLC."

I love going down on her so I happily laid her down and slowly licked and kissed her all over her naked body. I carefully made my way up to her pussy which despite taking a shower and having a rest looked red and puffy from John and me. I went to work kissing her pussy lips and teasing her clit like she enjoys. I eventually picked up the pace on her clit while gently fingering her sore box until she came. I didn't notice John had come out of the shower and was watching us.

Afterwards we all got dressed and headed to the hotel bar for a nightcap. We stayed to close the place and stumbled back to the room to crash. Brianne and I slept in one bed with John in the other.

Not long after I fell asleep I heard John whispering to Brianne from his bed. He was trying to quietly wake her while not disturbing me. My back was to Brianne who was lying on the side of the bed closer to John's bed. He eventually made enough noise to wake her while I laid perfectly still.

"Hey, I'm still horny. Come over here so I can get off again" John said. He said it as more of an order than a question. Brianne very slowly got up from out bed and I heard the other bed squeak. I didn't move because I desperately wanted to listen to what they were doing while they thought I was asleep. Just like when I was outside the door I could only hear what was happening but not see anything. It was torture. I had so many emotions running through me.

I could hear what sounded like kissing for a minute then ruffling of sheets and movement. John said "flip around so I can play with you." I didn't know what they were doing but I could hear what sounded like her blowing him and him fingering her. They must have been in a 69. Soon she was grunting while still sucking his dick. It sounded like whatever he was doing was hurting her a bit.

"You like my finger in your ass don't you? Keep sucking Brianne. Don't take it out. I am going to get two fingers in your ass. You better not take my dick out of your mouth or I'll punish you. Do you understand me?"

Brianne mumbled a yes while keeping him in her mouth.

She continued moaning and grunting while struggling on his dick. I wanted to watch so bad. I thought this might be a good time to roll over while pretending to sleep. I carefully and slowly rolled while just barely squinting toward them. As I thought, they never noticed my movement.

My guess had been right. She was lying on top of him sucking his dick while he was fingering her ass and playing with her pussy.

"That's a good girl. You like being my little slut don't you. I am going to cum for you soon." John rolled her off him and began to fuck her. She closed her eyes and I knew she was sore and was probably not enjoying getting fucked again. She didn't voice this to John while she reached around him and held him tight as he pounded away at her chasing his own orgasm. She was letting him do anything he wanted and he knew it.

After long John flopped over on the bed and whispered that he was too tired to keep fucking her. Brianne took her cue and got up to come back to my bed where I lay pretending to sleep.

"Where are you going? I said I was too tired to fuck you. I didn't say anything about being too tired to cum. Get back here" he whispered. Brianne went back and John pushed her head back on his dick. He laid back on his bed and once again forcibly used her mouth. He would alternate between pushing her head up and down and reaching out and squeezing her nipples while her tits hung down. Soon he grunted and came in her mouth. He kept her on his cock even after he came making her swallow with him still in her. Once he was dry he let her go and she came back to my bed.

In all the time I had been with Brianne I had never treated her as roughly as John had. We had played around with some bondage and spanking but now having witnessed John with her he seemed to have a much more controlling side and Brianne seemed to be very submissive to him. I had tried pushing her boundaries before and always received some resistance when I went too far. John did things I had never even had the stones to try with her and she preformed all of them without a peep.

The next morning we again got a bite to eat and said our goodbyes. On our way home Brianne quietly told me that once again they fucked while I slept. She did not go into the details but just said she had a great time with him and had no regrets about anything from the weekend as long as I was ok with it.

I mentioned that John told me about the two of them getting together alone next time. I could tell by her body langue that she was uncomfortable with the conversation. I told her if she didn't want to do a one on one trip she obviously didn't. That if John was pushing for something she did not want then I could easily tell him we were done playing with him. After a minute or so she finally spoke up.

"I really want to do that with him. I just don't want you to be mad. I love you and won't do it without you if you don't want me to. It's just different with him. Not good different or bad different. Just different."

I let it process for a minute before assuring her it was alright. "You know I love you and trust you completely. As long as you always come home to me and tell me ALL the details I am fine with you two getting together without me."

The rest of the drive home we talked about where they could meet and about the fun we had. When we got home I went in and drew her a bath and lit some candles. I knew she had to be tired and sore. I threw the dirty clothes in the washer and took her to the bath and rubbed her down in the tub. When she was done I dried her off and took her to our room and laid her on the bed and rubbed lotion on her and told her how much I loved her.

Maybe it was because she was relaxed or maybe it was because she felt a little guilty but while I was running her shoulders she said "do you want to know what we did while you slept?"

"I'd love to hear about it if you want to tell me."

"I will tell you. John called me over to his bed and I sucked his dick while he yanked on my tits. It hurt like hell but I didn't want to disappoint him. I was not sure if he'd even cum again but I wanted to please him"

I started kissing her and worked my way down to her pussy while she kept talking.

"He wanted to play with me so he flipped me into a 69. I kept blowing him the best I could and be started fingering me. I was so sore but just let him play with me and get me wet. Soon he started fingering my ass. It hurt and I wanted to tell him to stop but didn't. He started talking dirty to me and it got me so hot."

I was tongue fucking her while she talked. She became so wet. I even dropped lower and licked her ass while she talked about him fingering her tightest of holes. She was pulling my hair with her eyes closed while reliving the experience.

"Eventually he rolled me over and fucked me. I knew he'd have a hard time cumming again, especially because we were drunk. He was very rough on me. I just gritted my teeth and let him go. Finally he stopped and had me blow him to finish. I am so sore from his cock."

I kept working her pussy until she came for me. I kept licking her until she came all the way down.

"I am the luckiest woman in the world."

During the next few weeks the two of them began texting each other about their night away together. Brianne always told me what they talked about and she told John that anything he told her she could and would tell me. Since I had told both of them they were fine to go out alone John felt no need to sensor himself on my behalf on their texts.

It was quite common for Brianne to start laughing out load from a text over dinner and show me her phone that had a text like "when I am done you won't be able to walk normal for a week" or "you won't have your husband there to stop me from doing whatever I want to you" from John. All this attention was making Brianne horny all the time and we had some of the best sex we'd ever had thanks to this new twist in our relationship. We could not keep our hands off each other.

Brianne had picked up on how much I liked hearing about her plans with John and all the dirty things they wanted to do together. She enjoyed being in this dominate role of being the one who was going to go out and have fun with me just sitting at home and fantasizing about what they were doing. She liked the control of it. She would sit next to me on the couch and rub my cock and say stuff like "I guess I should bring some lube in case John wants to take my ass." Then she would have me go down on her and tongue her ass hole. She enjoyed John's dominant side and in turn become more dominant with me.

Soon Brianne would have me text photos of her to John. Sometimes they were just her looking hot going out and sometime they were before or after we had sex. John had no problem texting me back with photo requests and critiques of them too. I found all of this so hot. Picking out sexy outfits and putting her in a hot pose so I could take a picture and send to another guy was thrilling for me.

SandT
SandT
20 Followers
12