Unexpected Surprice

Story Info
Home for few days, husband finds a real mess.
4k words
3.79
262.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

*

It was a disgusting film on my new 42-inch wide screen. In fact, it was probably the most disgusting film I had ever seen in my life and it made me feel sick. But I couldn't stop watching because it was too important for the future of my family.

The film had begun almost as some kind of a silly comedy with a close-up picture of two smiling guys stripped to the waist standing in some kind of tire workshop facing each other with some distance between them. One of them was a yellow haired suntanned bodybuilder type guy in his early twenties. The other was a short baldheaded man with a very hairy body estimated to be in his late forties.

After a few seconds the camera zoomed back so much that the two men's whole naked bodies became visible. I was terribly shocked and it wasn't caused by the picture of the two men.

I became shocked when I recognized the third naked person, lying on her belly on a cushion which lay on a pile of car wheels between the two men. It was Ethel, my beautiful 42-year-old wife. She was being fucked in both ends by the two clowns. The gorilla look alike held her waist with his hairy arms and plunged her hard from behind. The bodybuilder had obviously spent the whole summer on some beach and was chalk-white where he used to wear his mini sized bathing trunks. He had a fast grip on her hair and had pushed the whole length of his tool into her mouth.

The camera was obviously of good quality and was held by somebody who knew how to use it in an almost professional way. It was sharp pictures, which shifted between close-ups from different angles and larger pictures. Many close-ups of Ethel's face and her eyes had no sign of a drugged woman.

After some minutes they shifted positions. 'Hairy man' took out his cock from her pussy and it was a huge salami. The bodybuilder took out his tool from her mouth, but it was a surprisingly tiny. Obviously the rumor, which says that the anabole-steroid pills used by bodybuilders has a side effect of shrimping the genitals. This young man was so poorly equipped, it was almost a comic sight compared to the other parts of his body. However, he began a furious fucking of her pussy as soon as he took up position behind her.

Ethel had problems sucking the huge cock, as he wanted her to do and began to show visible signs of discomfort. For the first time I could see fear in her eyes when her face was in close-ups and the hairy man forced her to take more and more of his cock in her mouth.

The bodybuilder seemed to find her pussy too stretched after the hairy man's banging and decided to get a tighter hole for his tiny tool. He withdrew it from her pussy and began to push it into her backdoor instead. Ethel, who never allowed me to fuck her there, got furious and began to try to kick him away and climb down from the pile but now the hairy man had a fast grip on her upper arms and pushed her down on the cushion. At first the bodybuilder looked confused, but then probably got an order from the cameraman and began to spank her bottom hard with his right hand, which calmed her down so he could continue with his rape of her rectum.

The film ended with the hairy man spurting a large load all over her face.

I took out the DVD, went to my home office and made a copy of it, then enclosed a letter before I rang my childhood friend Sebastian, who worked at the local police.

***********

I'm Tommy Albertson, a 45-year-old construction engineer in my Scandinavian hometown. I've been married to Ethel for sixteen years, living in a nice house with her and our 14-year-old son, Emil.

Until that very day I had regarded myself as the man in an almost average family. Ethel and I had a nice kid, still a good sex life, fair jobs, an economy under control and several genuinely good friends. No reason to expect a terrible nightmare.

My nightmare had begun when I woke up one Tuesday morning. I didn't feel well and had a fever. I had to stay at home from my job. My wife Ethel went to her job as usual and our son Emil went to school. It was a rainy and windy day in October and I didn't get up from the bed until I knew that the mail had arrived with my monthly Motor Magazine. I took an umbrella and went out to the mailbox, in which I found the expected magazine, two bills and a brown padded envelope. I held the umbrella with my left hand and took up everything from the box with my right when a sudden hard puff of wind almost took my umbrella. The padded envelope fell down to the ground and of course right into a puddle.

When I was back in the house again, I saw that the name on the padded envelope was impossible to read after it had been in the water. I opened it and found a DVD disk with an enclosed letter. The letter began with, " My Dear Whore," which put me on alert so I read it.

"A copy of your pleasures with Adam and Oscar will be mailed to your husband if you don't show me the expected progress in our co-operation when I call you on Friday. Your Lover and Dear Friend."

Then, with gloves on my hands I put the disk in the player and saw the disgusting film.

Sebastian came, saw the film and said that the bodybuilder could not be difficult to find and he would probably be accused of rape. He hoped to find the tape from the camera with the real sound where she must have begged him to stop. Sebastian advised me to stay cool until he connected with me again.

I had at least a triple reason to feel sick when Ethel came home from her job. I had almost 40 C in fever, a cheating wife and a ruined marriage. I had never suspected Ethel for any cheating. We had agreed that faith was an important cornerstone of a happy marriage. Of course, even I had several temptations during the years and Ethel must get many times more during the years, but I had believed her when she said that the family was the best thing she had. What bullshit, fucking such clowns as she did on the film did my humiliation several times worse.

She came into the bedroom and said, "Poor darling, how do you feel? Do you want something?" I resisted a temptation to say, "A faithful wife." Instead I looked at her and said, "I feel like a pile of shit." How could this well-shaped, beautiful, well-educated. married woman with a great son and a fair husband, many real friends, a good job and a nice home get involved with and fuck such clowns as Adam and Oscar at a damn tire shop? I puked in the bucket I had put under the bed just in case it wouldhappen. She went out of the room.

She came back after some time telling me that she intended to sleep in the spare room to avoid getting my flue. I had no objections.

Next morning she brought me breakfast before she went to her job as a section boss in the payment department at the leading industry in our city.

As soon she had left and Emil went to school, I went up and dressed for a busy day. My first errand was to the bank where I closed all our shared accounts except one, which we used for daily expenses. Then I went to a real estate broker for information about his terms for selling our house. My last stop was my lawyer for the divorce.

Sebastian rang me on my cell phone and told me that he had found Adam and Oscar, which were their real names. But he said that they had to take the letter writer first before he got any warning from his two cohorts. He suggested he be at my house when Ethel came from her job and would try to persuade her to co-operate.

He came a few minutes before Ethel, who was surprised to see him in our living room and joked, "Are you here on duty for Tommy's wrongdoings?"

Sebastian replied, "Yes, but I regret to say that it is rather your doings than his. Could you please sit down and answer some questions?"

She got pale in her face but sat down and Sebastian continued, "We know that you are being blackmailed. Who is blackmailing you and what has he demanded you to give him?"

"Is this some silly joke?"

"We know what Adam Rosgren and Oscar Halling have done with you and want to know who forced you to accept that."

"Why should I be blackmailed? I don't remember that I 'we ever heard about any Adam and Oscar. I ought to been told if those characters had done anything to me."

I showed her a CD and said, "No problem, I can refresh your short memory by showing what happened at a tire shop."

Ethel asked me, "Do you know?"

"Yes, and the best thing you can do is tell Sebastian the whole truth before the blackmailing pimp gets suspicious and begins to destroy evidence about his crime."

Ethel was ashen gray in her face when she began to sob and tell Sebastian, "His name is Ronny Thomson. I don't know where he lives, but I have his car number in my book. He demanded me to put two nonexistent names on our payment list. When I refused, he forced me to that disgusting act with Adam and Oscar. I've feared he would use that film for further blackmailing."

She took up her calendar from her handbag and told Sebastian the car license number. He rang the information to his men and a few minutes later they rang back and he left us to take part in the action.

Now Ethel had begun to cry and asked me, "How could Sebastian know about my wrong doings?"

"I told him. The address on Ronny's blackmailing letter to you got washed away in the rain and I thought it was my mail and opened it by mistake. It contained a DVD film starring you, Adam and Oscar with an enclosed blackmailing letter. I thought he was out after our money. That's why I acted in self defense and closed the bank accounts to protect our savings and connected Sebastian."

"Have you seen that DVD and how many others have seen it?"

"Yes I have and probably no others than Sebastian and the DA, who accepted the ongoing raid for getting the original tape, which hopefully can nail them for raping you."

"What about us?"

"I'm totally worn out now after three terrible days. But it would probably help me in my attempts to understand the crap if you told me the whole truth."

Ethel's confession:

I met Ronny one Friday afternoon about three months ago at the 'after work bar'; a very good looking, polite man, about ten years younger than myself. He stood next to me at the bar, said that I had a sweet smile and therefore he wanted to buy me a beer. I accepted. We had a pleasant chat while the beer lasted and nothing more happened. The next Friday he was there again. Now he persuaded me to take a beer in a booth with him. After some polite talk he told me that he had thought about me several times during the week. I denied, but he noted my slight blushing and we had a good laugh together. He mentioned and explained that he was some kind of freelance salesman and made fair money. He had seen my rings and said that he envied you for having such a lovely wife. After one more beer he excused himself sating that he had succeeded in getting a date for lighting up his lonely life and left me with a light hug. For a short moment I wished that I had been the date, but came back to my senses very fast.

I can't deny that I was looking forward to the next Friday. I was wearing a slightly shorter skirt and had put a little make up on before I left the job. To my great pleasure he was there waiting for me in a little more discrete booth than last Friday. He noted the shorter skirt and praised my legs. After some chat he laid his hand on my knee and when I didn't take it away he caressed my thighs on the outside of my skirt. When I didn't say anything about it he began to praise my legs again and this time caressed my inner thighs under the skirt.

Now I told him to calm down, which he obeyed. Then he told me that he had to miss the next week 'after work' but offered me a lunch on Wednesday instead, which I accepted. He promptly gave me a hot kiss and left. I can't deny that I was hot as hell, went home and gave you a good fuck."

On Wednesday he stood outside my office and we went away in his old VW Passat Variant. Instead of a restaurant, he took us to a shadowed parking lot at a lake with tables and benches for a picnic. He had two insulated bags in the trunk, one with two still hot lunches from a Chinese restaurant, and another with two bottles of chilled beer. He even had a blanket for the bench and a cloth for the table. He knew where to find the most private table. An unusual date but I took it with a sense of humor.

After the meal we had some time left and Ronny took the blanket and led me to a hidden spot behind some large rocks so we were not visible for the few other visitors at the site who were a fair distance from us. Once again he praised my legs, wanted to see all of them and before I reacted he had unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall to the ground. He laid me down on the blanket and began to caress my inner thighs. I couldn't resist when he began to caress my pussy, fist on the outside of my pantyhose, then he put his hand on the inside and took them down to my knees and began to lick my vibrating pussy. He was good on that and when he felt it was close for me he took off my pantyhose and panties spread my legs, unbelted his jeans, pushed them down along with his boxer shorts and was inside me in one stroke. He began a hard and intensive fucking of my wet pussy. It was a real quickie for both of us and to my surprise I didn't feel any remorse until I got home from my job.

It was very difficult for me to get to sleep that evening. Though I had terrible remorse for what I had done, I knew that there was more to come from Ronny and the worst thing was that I was looking forward to it.

We sent several text messages on Thursday, but he was going out of town the whole week again and couldn't see me until Wednesday of next week. When he suggested I take the hours after lunch off from my job, I accepted.

We met at my job again and now he took me to a camping site at a lake about forty kilometers from our hometown where he had rented a chalet. I was glad that he hadn't rented a room at any of the best hotels in our town where I could meet some acquaintances. Even this time the lunch was 'take away'. Though he bragged about successful business, his budget car and cheap dates began to give me a hint that he had much less money than he pretended to have. For a moment I got an unpleasant feeling that he dated me for some other reason than love and I ought to get away as soon as possible.

However, I didn't ask any questions in that matter and I was still in a very romantic and horny mood when I began this forbidden date together with that young, handsome man in a chalet at the lake. After our quick meal we undressed each other, We began the sex with a 69 for some minutes before he took me doggy style. After sucking him hard he fucked me hard in missionary position. I came rather early but he continued his hard action for such a long time that it began to hurt for me. While resting after the hard action he caressed my breasts and put some bite marks on them without listening to my objections. I began to feel uncomfortable when he demanded me to ride him. I told him that I wanted him harder and wanked him hard before mounting him, which shortened that now unpleasant ride.

Back home that evening I had terrible remorse when I understood that my affair was a silly mistake, which ought to be forgotten as soon as possible. But how wrong I was. Already on Friday Ronny sent me a text message and demanded me to see him at the 'after work' bar again. I went there with the intention of telling him that 'All good stories had an end, even our love story'. He had a good laugh when I said that and told me that he agreed that the love was history, but now he wanted me to pay for it. Before I could say anything, he continued saying that he knew about old and simple routines where I worked as a boss and demanded me to put two fictitious men with the most common names on the company payment list if I still wanted to keep my 'chalet fucking' unknown to my dear husband. He expected the good news at the same time and place next Friday. If fucking with Ronny was a big mistake, now I did a worse mistake when I didn't go straight away to the police reporting his blackmailing so they could arranged a trap for the next Friday. Of course I knew that had been the best solution but I was sure the price would be my marriage, so I got desperate and tried another solution.

We had a security man at the job, but everybody knew that he was totally worthless and of no help for me. Instead of him I decided to connect with an old friend from school. He promised to clear me out from my mess but I got an unexpected new problem because my old classmate had booked two holiday weeks in Thailand with his family and left already on Saturday. I needed all the extra time I could get. The following Friday I simply told Ronny that I was working on his suggestion but it would take some time to fix it. Ronny didn't buy my explanation. Now he showed me several nasty pictures from our fucking in the chalet and told me to see him in the parking lot outside the bar after my job Monday evening to give me further information about his faked men or my husband would get his pictures.

I found an excuse for coming home late and was there at the mentioned time. Ronny stood there waiting for me, jumped into my car, waived with his nasty pictures and demanded me to drive after his direction. Our journey ended at a tire shop in a shabby area just outside of town. I didn't dare to object when he told me to follow him to the office to get my orders, as he said.

The door was open and he took me straight to a very small restroom behind the shop's office, where he told me that it was paying time for the interest and demanded me to strip. I didn't dare to object and if I had fucked him again it would hopefully give me one more week of respite. When I was naked and he was undressed he told me to lie down and spread my legs. He climbed on me and pushed in his hard cock in my almost dry pussy, which hurt for the first few minutes before I got lubricated. Once again he treated me as a whore and fucked me hard without caring a shit about how it felt for me. He told me that I had to pay for the delay with my pussy until he got word from my job that his non-existing characters were on the payment list.

When Ronny was ready, he pushed a button on his cell phone and said, 'the slut is yours`. I began to cry and shout no way when two naked men, one young bodybuilder type and one very hairy man came to the room and dragged me out to the tire workshop. I did my best to fight them, but what could I do against two strong men. They took me to a pile of wheels with a cushion on top and bent my belly down on the pillow. I succeeded in running away a few steps but the hairy man caught me and gave my bottom three hard slaps with his hand.

When I calmed down, the hairy one stood between my now spread legs and took me doggy style. The young guy now held my hair in a firm grip and forced me to suck him. Ronny had followed us out of the restroom, turned on a halogen light on a tripod and had an expensive looking camcorder in his hands. This time he took pictures from all angles. The young man began to beat me when I tried to protect my virgin asshole. When the two men were ready, Ronny forced me to suck him off before I was allowed to wash my face and drive home. It was a rape, no doubt about that.

When she had gone so far, Sebastian rang and told me that Adam, Oscar and Ronny were in their custody now and he thought that they had gotten all of Ronny's pictures and the master tape from the tire shop orgy. Even some extra bonus was found, Adam had a large supply of forbidden drugs and Oscar had stolen tires.

Ethel was happy when one of her nightmares with Ronny was over, but she knew that there had to be a dooming day for what she had done to our once upon a time happy marriage.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12