Unexpected Swimming Lesson

Story Info
My mistress wanted me to publish me most recurring fantasy.
1.1k words
4.02
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day, scolding hot, really. I'd been on literotica reading first time gay stories. It's a fantasy of mine but not one I was expecting to see come true that day. I decided not to be a lazy bum all day and go swimming. I don't really like going to the pool. They make you were these tight, short, swimming trunks, and for a fat guy like me, those don't leave much to the imagination.

I arrive at the pool later than expected. There's almost no one there, only the cute cashier. She seemed about my age, the perfect 'girl next door look'. She smiled at me sweetly, and told me she was afraid the pool was closed. She saw I was annoyed, and continued: "You can still take a private class if you'd like, they're not that expensive." Well I'd driven all the way there, what the heck. When I got to the stall I realised I'd forgotten my trunks. I dreadfully went back to the girl with my problem. She told me about the lost & found bin and told me I could take a look in it. The only two option were a pink pair, and a black pair of speedos. The pink would cover more, but I couldn't take it, not in front of her. I took the speedo's and got dressed.

I got to the pool and there was only one guy, my old high school swim instructor. A typical dad body, but muscular, and of course a thick moustache. He seemed stern, I was apparently late. I got to do fifty push ups, when I objected he got angry. I decided to do them, but as I mentioned, I'm not an athletic guy. I had trouble and he started laughing at me. Throwing slurs at me, even mentioned the tiny speedos. My dick got hard from all the humiliation. I knew he'd notice. I wasn't going all the way down anymore and he spoke up. "Why are you doing them weird? Get up." I got up and he busted into laughter. I looked down and couldn't say he was wrong. My tiny hard cock was completely visible, and very underwhelming. "So you're one of those, huh? Could be fun." He gave me a weird look, one I'd never seen before. But I knew exactly what it meant.

"Get on your knees, slave."

"Excuse me?"

"Slave, slut, sissy, whatever you like to be called."

"I'm not following..." I lied.

"Don't give me that shit, you know you want this, get on your knees and take it or I'll make you take it."

I looked down, 'it' was his now hard cock which showed through his gym shorts. It was huge, made mine seem more like a clit than a dick. I knew I'd do this. I got on my knees and looked up at him nervously.

"Haha, I knew I was right. I would have just let you go if you'd have said "no." But we both know that was never gonna happen, don't we?"

I didn't have to answer that.

"Well, get to it!" He barked at me.

I pulled down his shorts and underwear and revealed the impressive cock. I let out a gasp.

"Yeah, they always like that part." He said with a giant smirk.

I took it in my hands, I'd expected myself to be more withholding, but he was right, I couldn't resist it. I immediately placed my lips on the tip of his dick. I'd read in blogs that the best way was to start of slow, tease them a bit. But all that was out the window, I could not wait to have my slut mouth full of his cock. I didn't even care we were technically in public, even though no one was there.

When I took his cock in my mouth, it was pure bliss. I let out a moan, but didn't care anymore, I had nothing to hide from this man. He knew me through and through. The bliss was followed by shock, when I realised the cock wasn't fully erect yet. I didn't think it was possible the cock grew in my mouth. I had to go back a little to breathe. He wasn't having any of that though. He pushed my head all the way down his penis and held me there for 10 seconds. I gagged and drooled, almost thought I was going to pass out at one point. He pulled me off and I gasped for air, my face and mouth we're full of precum and spit, I absolutely loved it. My cock began pulsating, without ever touching it.

"Please cum in my mouth" came out of my mouth without me realising it.

He grunted and moaned and started fucking my face. It was very intense, I couldn't breathe and kept gasping for air. Finally he came in my mouth with a loud, animalistic grunt. There was so much cum, I had trouble swallowing it all, some dripped down my chin.

He slapped my cheek twice, not too hard but not endearing, and told me to get myself together and meet him in the showers. I laid on the floor for some minutes in pure ecstasy. Then I walked to the shower, feeling weak in my knees.

He handed me his soap, I never even questioned it. I knew it was my job and my privilege to wash him. I did a pretty good job until I got to his cock. I couldn't keep my hands of it.

"Don't be too eager, slut."

I obeyed and went on washing the rest of his body. Then he gave me permission to jerk him off. I got on my knees and jerked him off for a couple of minutes. I made sure all his cum fell on my face. He walked out then. I started jerking off alone. Playing with some of the cum in my mouth, while also using it as lube on my dick. I came within the minute, and licked up all of the cum, from both of us.

I got dressed and went by the cute cashier again.

"Had fun?"

"Oh yeah, he's a good teacher." I said trying to keep what happened a secret.

"I bet he is." She said with a smirk.

I walked away puzzled, trying to figure out if she knew or if I was just paranoid. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she yelled at me:

"Oh hey, come back."

"hmm?"

"He wanted me to give you this, he said you'd understand?"

She handed over the speedo's with a post-it note attached to it. "Wear this tonight, I'll text you the details." Her grin gave it away, she definitely knew.

"Uhm thanks yeah, it-it-it's for -- another swimming lesson." I stuttered.

"I'm sure I'll see you again soon." She said with a wink.

I was completely degraded, but it was also an incredible thrill, having someone know about my secrets. I know for a fact this is just the beginning of a wild journey.