Unexpected Threesome and Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, David stands up and walks over to where Justina and I are sitting. Justina is leaning forward, enjoying having my fingers buried in her pussy. David looks at me and asks "Would you mind?" motioning towards Justina.

"Be my guest," I say. He takes her hand and stands her up. He takes her to a spot the other side of where Michael is fucking you. You don't notice them, lost in a deep-moaning reverie.

Justina drops to the floor on her hands and knees, while David drops to his knees behind her. He strokes his cock for a while and massages her pussy with his hand before finally deciding it's ready and sliding his cock easily into it. As he starts sliding his cock in and out of her, her head drops and she moans again, softly, as his pace increases. I'm getting more and more aroused, watching the four of you fucking like animals on the floor. My cock is pulsing, the veins pumping.

Finally, after such a crazy-long time, Michael announces, somewhat formally "Ich werde zu ejakulieren!"

"Cum on him," you say, pointing at me.

At the same time, Michael and I both say "What??"

"You heard me," you say.

Michael slides his cock from your cunt, stands up, shaking his head, and walks over to me, holding his cock-head firmly. He positions himself next to me and releases it. His cock explodes on my stomach. He blows four or five times, bucketloads of cum. Having held on for so long, fucking you girls, he has plenty to give. It feels so weird, having this guy blow his load on me. Finally, he slows to a dribble, he starts milking the cum from his cock and shaking it onto me. You and Justina watch, sort of mesmerised.

David is watching too, and I think it turns him on, because he, too, announces that he's going to cum. Justina just says "well?" and directs David towards me. He comes over, stands between my knees and blows. His semen shoots up to my chest, dropping in a line down my stomach and over my panty-clad cock. He blows again and again, until he is also spent. I am shcked when he wipes his wet cock clean across the front of your panties, swiping my rigid cock with his.

So weird. I've never experienced anything like it and I don't know how to feel.

You and Justina treat the boys' cocks to a tongue-bath, cleaning them up before you both stand and you say to the guys "now, fuck off."

The guys, I think, had been worded-up by Justina in the coffee shop earlier and do not protest, just getting dressed and leaving, as you and Justina stand and watch them.

The two of you then turn to me. You are holding hands and looking very sweet. You walk over to me, examine my cum-stained torso and start licking the sticky substance off. Justina, particularly, is loving it. She rubs her face in the sticky mess on my stomach and turns to you, laughing, cum dripping from her cheekbones.

You take a hold of her face and lick her clean, before then kissing her deeply and sharing the cum.

This all goes on for a little while before my body is clean - wet with saliva, but clean.

Then you and Justina look at each other again, smile, and start attacking my cock and balls, through the fabric of your white, rosey panties. Justina sucks at my balls and you run your tongue messily up and down my shaft, sitting across the front of your panties. The panties are soaked, having already been moistened by two wet cunts and a splash of man-cum. And I am in ecstasy.

You tease the end of my cock with your tongue and teeth and I realise there is no reason to hold on. I think this is what you want. You sense the twitching in my penis and pull back. You start to rub my cock with your hand vigorously, faster and faster, until I explode. The first spurt of cum is constrained but starts to seep through the fabric and form a blob on the outside. Both you and Justina watch as you continue to rub my cock. The pulses of semen squirt through the fabric like a river, spurting, spurting until eventually it stops and there is a thick stream of cum on the outside of the panties.

You swirl the cum around with your finger, rubbing it into the fabric. When you are satisfied, you sit back and gingerly slide the panties off of me, careful not to lose to much of my exudate. Justina holds my cock, so it doesn't spring up to quickly as the panties slide off. When it is exposed, she takes it into her mouth and sucks it clean, sinking it deep into her mouth.

I watch as you put your feet into your panties and pull them up. The wet fabric clings to your body as you pull them into place and hike them up so that your can feel the wetness against your pussy.

Justina continues to suck my cock as you make your way to the kitchen an ask who wants a cup of tea. Without stopping her work, Justina raises her hand. I follow suit as you disappear into the kitchen area, wearing those cum-soaked panties.