Unexpected Threesome Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that point her hips came to life, a slight rocking, circling motion that sensitised my cock to its inflated presence in the warm, wet, tight embrace of her sex; not thrusting, but just enough movement to excite it and make it yearn for more.

Concurrently the delectable orbs of her breasts, hanging down from her chest under the effect of gravity in their most picturesque form as she held her torso above me, moved across my own chest. First one way, then the other and back again. I could distinctly feel the two firm, rapidly hardening, buttons of her nipples draw a path through the tangle of my chest hairs as she stimulated them against my skin; pausing and circling when she felt them make contact with my own nipples, before continuing in their shallow continuous arcs.

Her lips moved to my neck, seeking out my adam's apple and gently lifting my skin off it between lightly held together teeth. Suddenly, in a rush of passion she attacked the side of my neck, sucking a fold of skin into her mouth and grasping that with her teeth, more firmly this time, as the rocking movement in her hips became faster and more determined.

Moans of pleasure were escaping from between her teeth. She was starting to ride me. The movement of her nipples across my chest became faster and more determined, the press of her mound down on my pubis firmer, the circling movement of it more determined as I became increasingly convinced I could feel her swollen bud pushing into the point where my shaft rose up from my body.

I was a mere passenger on this train she was riding. No, maybe I was the carriage itself. As her excitement became palpable, it all felt wonderful. This sensuous, intoxicating interaction with one so young, intelligent and beautiful. Yes my manhood was filling itself with every measure of aching desire and release inducing tendrils of pleasure. But once again, it was so much more than that. I felt like I was merging with her, vicariously experiencing her own rising passions as I absorbed into me the very essence of her person.

The hand I'd had on her back stroked her cascading mane of blonde hair, encouraging it to brush delightfully against my shoulder as the other slid up from the cheek of her bottom along her back and down again.

As she came she simply eased her body down onto me, her face into the cushion alongside my ear. Her thighs tensed as I felt each press of her contractions on the shaft I held so wondrously deep inside her body while with each one a little moan escaped her, like her lungs were being squeezed by the same pressure that bore down upon my manhood.

They hadn't even finished before I felt a movement of her body. With a...

"Oh Ned, I'm sorry, but I so need to do this."

Ellen brought her haunches up alongside my hips and with a push of her arms rose into a squatting, cow girl position over me. I felt the base of my cock still penetrating her body bend to accommodate her new pose. She lifted herself slightly and brought a hand down to circle the base of my shaft.

Putting one arm behind her to support herself, she leaned back; rising and falling on my shaft as she raked it against her recently discovered g spot.

Until the last one, Ellen's orgasms - indeed her whole sex routine - had been virtually silent. The little moans that accompanied her last one had been just within the audible register. But it seemed that for Ellen that represented the crossing of a bridge. She was no screamer like the other two, but what she was doing required some effort and it was obvious it was rewarding her with considerable pleasure. The "oohh's", moans and grunts came in a constant stream of sweet, feminine, almost innocent expressions of unadulterated joy that made it impossible not get vicariously excited for her.

Her head was held back, her luxuriant hair falling down her back, just occasionally flicked to the side as she reacted to some burst of erotic pleasure. Her face was one of intense concentration, eyes mostly closed, her perfectly sculptured upper teeth biting over her lower lip.

Her orgasm was signalled by a gush of fluid over my pubis and the most delightful prolonged moan. But far from causing her to relax down on me again, it spurred her into a sexual frenzy. Laying back down on me, her legs outside mine, she squeezed tightly on my manhood and rubbed her nipples up and down my chest as she rapidly plunged my hardness fully into her body, circled it a bit and then drew it half way out for another plunge.

Now it was me moaning as slivers of bliss shot up the engorged length of my manhood and transmitted their pleasure delightfully to my brain. The cascade of her hair fell off to one side and down onto my shoulder, partly enclosing the space between us and letting me submerse myself in the total femininity of her being. I willingly breathed in her exhaled air and bathed in the aura of her youthful womanly beauty.

That was the thing about Ellen that was different from Amy and Issie. It was like there was a third dimension to her beauty; a redolence, an ethereal spirit that inhabited a space outside her physical being. It felt like coming within the force field of that spirit was itself an act of intimacy, of union, even of penetration, far more significant than the length of my cock that was at this very moment pistoning in her sex.

I'd felt it the moment she'd stepped aboard. It had distorted my judgement even as I'd resisted the idea of her joining the crew. Her doctoring, navigation and sailing skills might have sealed the deal and let me save face, but I knew from the start I wasn't going to cast her ashore.

It gave her a goddess like gravitas which her intelligent and confident manner simply reinforced and left me feeling vulnerable and childlike in approaching her.

Overwhelmed by it all, my balls came onto the boil, percolating up my increasingly sensitive shaft. Every thrust became an act of sheer unadulterated bliss. But it couldn't go on. With an audible grunt like groan my seed erupted from my body, shooting jets of brain searing pleasure along the hardened length of my manhood.

Ellen lowered herself over me, offering up her body to pleasure myself in with the successive squirts of cum and the final shuddering delivery of the last vestiges of it into the void of her sex.

I never have been good at those immediate post colitis moments. I love the cuddles, love staying penetrated for as long as my manhood will hold its erection, but beyond that I never really know what to do.

Do you tell them that was fantastic, discuss the finer points of existential existence or talk about the weather. That was always the advantage of sex as you went to bed; you could just have a final kiss goodnight and roll over and go to sleep.

Amy and Issie had made it easy for me with their matter of fact manner. A "that was great Ned, same again tomorrow" approach delivered as they crawled on all fours off the bunk dragging their suspended tits across my face made me feel good while leaving little room for ambiguity. Sure, sometimes they wanted to get deep and meaningful, but there was usually a clear reasoning or purpose for that and once you picked up on it everything else came naturally.

I had no such insights into Ellen yet, so defaulted to a silent cuddle. She stayed draped over me, her face turned in so that it rested against my cheek rather than down onto the cushion, leaving her breath steaming up my ear.

It was only a minute or two before I realised something felt strange. An unexpected dampness where her nose met my cheek that my male brain took a moment longer than it should have to process. I took the hand I had buried in the depths of her luxuriant hair and stroked it lightly along her cheek just under her eye, intercepting a second tear.

"What's wrong Ellen?"

She took a moment to offer any answer at all.

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"They're real tears."

"Yea, but not necessarily sad ones.

It's hard to explain. I've only ever had meaningless sex for the sake of it before. Just friends with benefits stuff and a long time since I've even had that.

It's going to seem strange to you because you've really just met me, but Amy and Issie have been so good to me, so close, for a while now. They sort of drew me in and made me feel like a part of the boat's extended family before I even stepped aboard. The stories were so detailed, so real and so inclusive that I felt like I was already there. So that by the time I joined you it felt like a comfortable well-worn jumper already. And you were part of that, like I already knew you and you were an old friend.

And now it feels like I've consummated that inclusion. It just feels good Ned. Having sex with someone I feel close to, close enough to call it making love and not just making out.

I know I said this to you just a while ago, but it's hard being a professional woman. The strength, independence and reputation come at a price.

If there's any sadness it's the realisation that I've wasted so many years without ever having felt this way before. You don't get those years back. And yet, realistically I can't blame being a professional for that. I suppose I'd never really met the right person. Maybe spending so much time studying didn't help that; but who's to say it would have made any difference."

Ellen lapsed back into silence. For maybe five minutes we lay there in a comfortable embrace, neither of us willing to be the one to break the spell; so I was grateful when Ellen decided to do it.

"I'd better check our position again."

With that she lifted herself off me and headed back to the cockpit to take our position and plot it on the chart, allowing me to follow.

The rest of the watch passed uneventfully until about 2300 hours (11 pm). After we'd checked everything again, we retired back to the position by the mast, looking out to starboard and spent a delightful time just chatting as we sat and watched the sea rush by.

But by 11, my bum had started to get a bit sore and I needed to stand and move about. By then also the seas had started to rise a bit from behind us, and while the auto pilot was handling it fine it was one of those situations that made the yacht an absolute delight to manually steer; offering the prospect of catching waves with a deft flick of the wrist at the right time.

But at the back of my mind was also the fact the girls would be coming on watch at midnight. Until then, it had been a sexually charged watch with Ellen; I suspected way more than the girls might have anticipated. Even as we sat chatting until 2300 hours, my erection had been pressed constantly into her back as she rested against me.

Before Ellen, when it was just Issie and Amy, I'd felt there was always an undertone of sexual competitiveness going on. Nothing that challenged the genuine friendship between them, just one that made sure they each got their fair share. Whether it was of my cum or of the chance to plant their copulins in me, or some of both, I wasn't sure. But the amount of sex they were instigating or calling for just seemed more than I would have expected.

By now the novelty should have worn off for them and I would have thought we'd be back to a few times a week; yet for the most part we were still at it multiple times a day. And if one slipped in a quickie with me, you could be sure the other would know and be looking for theirs.

Now we'd got Ellen aboard too. She'd claimed - I'd lost count - maybe six orgasms from me since mid-afternoon and drained me of three cum shots. Maybe she was quiet enough for most of them not to have attracted attention; but Issie seemed to know everything that happens on the boat. I doubted it. There was a strong novelty value for Ellen still - not to mention a sense of making up for lost time. But I could well see her heating up the sexual appetites of the other girls. I supposed I could cope, but I was starting to feel like something of a gigolo.

The girls weren't due on deck until midnight; and normally we'd get a cup of tea or coffee and some snacks ready for their waking. But at 1115 Issie appeared on deck; naked like Ellen and myself. She went through the usual round of enquiries about events during our watch and how well we slept before disappearing below to make herself a cocoa. Needless to say, the sexual activities had been omitted from our replies to her.

When she came back she came and stood by me at the wheel, close enough that our hips were rubbing. As the boat lurched, I instinctively took a hand off the wheel and put it around her to stop what looked like it would be a fall. That seemed to have been all the invitation she needed to slip partly between me and the wheel, her bum cheek rubbing on my initially flaccid manhood.

There was no doubt the action was calculated, as was the continued movement that wasn't fully justified by the rocking of the boat. If she'd wanted an erection, she'd got it and I already suspected she had plans for it. What they were I didn't know. I just knew it was going to be the start of a busy night.