Unexpected Threesome Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute he just lay there. Spent.

Then he started nuzzling my cheek. "That was beautiful."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"You didn't ask what. I didn't mean whether it was beautiful."

"I know what the question referred to."

"Unqualified?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Why?"

"I've told you why before. But a person isn't just the sum of her parts. You just bring it all together to perfection."

"Why haven't you said that before?"

"Because I've always thought it superficial to comment too much on appearance, whatever my inner self might think. But I know these things are important to you and why. I should have."

I had been on the edge of another orgasm when Ned had blown his load. But his words were more powerful than any finger or cock. A flood of endorphins, Oxytocin or whatever washed through me. Holding him tightly around the neck I felt the need to push hard up against him and while his still hard shaft lay within my body plugging his seed against my cervix, I ground myself against him for the few moments it took to get that one last climax.

Still Ned was hard, and while there was any vestige of his erection left, I wasn't going to release him.

But he had one more surprise for me. Instead of eventually rolling off me, he sat up on his haunches and wiggled down my legs. Pulling at my pants he signalled...

"I really need these to come off now."

He didn't really leave me any choice, rising to his feet so his bent over body could lift my hips off the ground as he ripped my pants off me and down my legs. Then he spread my legs apart and knelt between them. I lifted my head to look down my torso at him; amused by the dangle of his now flaccid, still dripping, cock. I watched as he bent into my crotch and felt his fingers separate the lips of my labia.

His head dipped between my legs as I felt the first brush of his tongue against my clit. A light flicker at first, then another firmer one. But this wasn't to be a slow gentle tease. Having made sure my bud was appropriately swollen, he pushed his mouth against me, his nose resting up on my mound and started firmly rubbing his tongue against me; amusing himself by making slurping sounds as if he was slurping up excessive quantities of my body's honey or just eating me. The next moment I felt a finger penetrate my sex; pushing up and seeking out my g spot.

Already my body was lighting up again, forcing me to moan as I squirmed about under him. His spare hand slid up my flank, pulled aside the bikini top still covering that breast and started tweaking my nipple.

Oh god, he was doing it again; clit, g spot and nipple all at once. Still sensitised from the multiple orgasms he'd given me, the squirming soon turned to quivering and then to bucking; his head barely able to keep in contact with the movements of my hips. I was screaming again; uncontrollably or at least unwilling to control it.

The release came with a string of profanities that did no justice to my conservative upbringing as I lifted my hips and held his head firmly into my crotch by grabbing a handful of his hair.

After I'd settled down, he crawled up alongside my body. I rolled over to be on top of him; enjoying the full body contact.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to. You know you've got the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

"Really, or are you just saying that?"

"Well, I haven't seen that many, but I'm not just saying it."

"Better than Ellen's?"

"Yes. I've told you that before. I said the most!"

"I'm still going to want to be able to have bikini sex sometimes you know."

"That's OK, I understand. I just want you to leave completely behind what Frank told you."

"Why now?"

"Amy, I've always thought there's so much more to a relationship than ranking someone's appearance. I'm not going to say that beauty isn't a big help to being turned on by someone. But it's not everything. But after Issie left and we became even closer I came to understand just how much Frank's running down of you had affected you and still did. And while I've never thought it helpful to tell lies, in this case what I'm saying is absolutely true. So why shouldn't you have the unfiltered version of it."

I lay on Ned for as long as I dared, enjoying the post coital bliss of being in contact with his naked body. But a combination of the sun beating down on my back, the pooling of sweat between us and the knowledge the girls would soon be back eventually forced me the get off him and suggest a refreshing swim might be in order.

The swim was refreshing in more ways than one. As I physically played with him in the shallows his erection came back; stretching out the material of his swimmers into a full horizontal. I've always thought it a bit unfair that I get multiple orgasms while Ned just gets one.

I subtly manoeuvred him into water shallow enough for him to lie back nearly in contact with the bottom and started playing with it; at first more like a teenagers teasing game than something with carnal intent. But carnal intent had always been there.

"Don't say anything, don't reciprocate."

I undid his swimmers and gave him the deepest head I've ever given him or anyone. And that's saying something.

Ned intuitively likes to give as good as he gets; but this time I wanted him to have the last of it. As he reached out to stroke my crotch I stayed his hand.

"No. Just you."

It was five minutes later the girls came back. The first thing they said was that they'd heard me out on the water. Ellen knows what I'm like by now. I suspect Tash is still getting used to it.

Ned and I had our surf and then surrendered the boards back to the girls so they could have a second. As we sat waiting for them we reminisced about Issie.

Two mornings after that, with busy days of sightseeing in between, we sat out on what would be only a day sail to the famous and beautiful island of Bora Bora.