Unexpected (Trick or) Treat

Story Info
Night out with her boyfriend turns into an unexpected treat.
3.3k words
4.49
57.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camden looked down at her cell phone—11:57pm. Alex had three minutes to get here—the previews were about to start. She sighed and looked around the packed theater. She had made Halloween plans with her boyfriend to see a movie and he'd insisted they attend the midnight showing of the latest zombie horror movie. At the last minute, he'd had to drop his brother and his friends at a party but he told her he'd meet her here. She didn't want to text him again and seem like she was nagging or insecure, but he'd backed out of several dates lately and she WAS insecure—she was afraid it was going to happen again.

Many of her fellow movie-goers had dressed up for the occasion—green-faced, painted-on wounds, torn clothing—it was a zombie affair. Camden hated Halloween and was a bit of a punk when it came to scary movies. She also wouldn't be caught dead with all of that ugly gunk on her face. Alex was well aware of her fears, but he told her he'd be here for her to grab onto during the scary scenes of the movie. He'd waggled his eyebrows at her when he'd said it, insinuating what she might be grabbing onto. She rolled her eyes just thinking about it. As if she'd actually give him a hand job in the crowded movie theater. She was looking forward to possibly making out with him—they hadn't done that in a while.

The previews had begun and the lights dimmed. There were people still filling the already packed theater, so she decided to send him a text saying where she was sitting so he wouldn't be stumbling around in the dark. Damn, she thought, 2% battery. She quickly typed out a text saying, "left side of theater, very last row" and hit send. She dropped her phone in her purse and sighed. Now she wished she'd gotten a tub of popcorn and a soda or something. She wasn't going to dare get up now and lose the last two seats next to each other in the theater.

She checked the time again just long enough to see the last of her battery run out. 12:08am. The movie had been on for a few minutes. Nothing gory or scary had happened yet. Well, spoke too soon, she thought, just as a blonde with big tits was grabbed by a zombie walking through a parking lot. She'd covered her face so she didn't have to watch the zombie devour the poor girl. And then she felt something brush her arm. Alex made it!

"Babe, I thought you'd never get here," she loudly whispered, grabbing his arm. It felt a little bigger than usual under his sweatshirt. She squeezed it and said, "Now I have something to hold on to."

She couldn't see anything in the theater, but she recognized his signature Dolce & Gabbana cologne. "Did you paint your face for the movie?" she whispered again, peering through the darkness.

"Uh, no, it's a mask," he whispered back.

She shrugged her shoulders and held onto his arm. He moved away to lift the armrest between them and pulled her against his side. She snuggled in closer and he put his hand on her thigh. It felt rougher than usual and looked especially dark on her white skin where her skirt had ridden up. She figured he must've painted his hands to match the mask. She was just enjoying being close to her boyfriend.

Camden was actually enjoying the movie—it wasn't as gory-filled as she thought it would be. Alex hadn't said anything else to her, like he usually did during movies. He almost always had a running commentary, or kept asking, "Did you see that?" and elbowing her. It was refreshing. And then the creepy music started and Camden knew something was about to happen. She clutched Alex's arm and buried her head into his shoulder. He squeezed her thigh gently and moved his hand further up. She was going to stop him, but he was stroking the inside of her thigh so softly. She decided to allow a little naughtiness. She glanced to her right to ensure that the people next to her weren't seeing what Alex was doing. They were intensely focused on the movie, so she released a sigh and parted her legs slightly. Alex read her body language and accepted the invitation.

By the time Alex's fingers reached the apex of her thighs and touched her panties, they were already damp. Camden was grateful the theater was so dark because her skirt was up to the top of her thighs and draped over his hand. She was panting with desire, just from him stroking and squeezing her thighs. Alex had never been so solely focused on her. Usually, he'd have already tried to put her hand on his crotch by now, not teasing her into readiness at all. Camden slid down a bit in her chair and spread her thighs even more, eager for the foreplay she'd always knew she'd been missing out on. The adrenaline rush had her inhibitions going out the window.

"Babe," she whispered, leaning even closer to Alex, "Are you...do you think....can anybody see?"

"Nah," he answered, "We're good."

His voice sounded raspy—was he getting a cold? Or maybe it was the mask. She'd have to ask him later. She felt his fingers sliding her panties to the side. He dipped a finger in, gathering some of her natural lubrication, then moved it upwards toward her clit. Camden sucked in a breath through her teeth, hissing quietly. She'd completely stopped paying attention to the movie.

He started a slow rhythm, circling her clit a few times, then dipping down shallowly into her pussy, repeating it over and over. Her fingers were digging into his forearm and her hips were moving of their own accord. She was whimpering quietly. Suddenly, it hit. She groaned, gripping his hand, pushing his finger into her pussy deeper, grinding her clit against the palm of his hand. Her pussy clenched his finger over and over and then finally relaxed.

"Let's get out of here," he finally said, slowly pulling his finger from her pussy, giving her clit one last stroke. The final credits started rolling and the theater was suddenly brightly lit. Embarrassed now, Camden covered her face, blushing from what Alex had just done to her. She shivered and took his hand as he pulled her up and led her through the crowd.

She couldn't feel the paint on his hand, but they felt rougher than usual and she could see how dark his fingers were laced between her own. He'd pulled his hoodie up over his head and when he glanced back to look at her as he held the door and led her into the parking lot, she could see he still had his mask on. It was gruesome, rotted-looking skin and a disfigured mouth full of bloody, broken teeth.

"You're going to have to take that silly mask off—aren't you hot under there?" she asked. He turned away from her still pulling her along, and shook his head no. This silent act was kind of creepy and a turn-on at the same time.

"Where'd you park?" he asked her, stopping to look around.

"Um, just a few rows over. I don't see your car anywhere," Camden responded, looking around as well.

"Meet me at the Fern Valley Hotel in 30 minutes. Room 207. Stop and get a bottle of Grey Goose."

"But you hate vodka," she said, digging for her keys in her purse. When she looked up again, he was gone.

"Shit," she said, stomping over to her car. She was irritated that he'd left her like that. And why would they get a hotel room? She had a perfectly good apartment a few miles away. Well, she did have an annoying roommate. And he always complained about how small her bed was. Even though he still lived with his mother. Maybe he had something exciting planned—he'd definitely gotten her worked up in the theater. She easily pushed her annoyed feelings aside when she remembered what he'd done with his fingers.

"Braaaaaainssssss!" somebody yelled, running past her. She jumped and shook her head, quickly sliding into her car. Stupid Halloween. She hated this holiday.

She had to drive way downtown to find a liquor store open at 2am. And Alex always drank some kind of disgusting scotch. Why did he all of a sudden want vodka? It was her favorite—she'd picked up a bottle of cranberry juice too. She hopped back on the highway quickly and made it to the hotel a few minutes later, right on time. Room 207, She walked right into the hotel—she could tell it had once been nice, but it was kind of run down now. She didn't even need a room key to get in the exterior door. She took the flight of stairs and walked down the hallway. Even this late, she could hear loud music through several of the doors. One room she passed was wide open and she could see a dozen or more black people, in Halloween attire, dancing and drinking. Somebody called out to her as she walked by. She sped up her stride. Why had Alex chosen this hotel? She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. 211, 209, 207, here she was. She knocked on the door and noticed it was held open by the deadbolt bar. She pushed it open tentatively. "Alex?" she called.

"Shut the door," he called back. The room was pitch black. She stepped inside and closed the door, bolting it behind her.

"Cups in the bathroom. Pour a drink."

She turned on the light in the bathroom and took the opportunity to use it, divest herself of her wet panties, and pour them both a drink. Alex had been thoughtful enough to retrieve a bucket of ice. She cracked the door.

"Babe, you want yours on ice? With cranberry juice?" she called.

"On ice, no cranberry," he replied.

She carried both of their drinks back out into the darkness, leaving the bathroom light on. She still couldn't see Alex, but could make out the shape of the bed. He was doing something on his phone, but then switched it off and put it down quickly. A song started playing—"The Hills" by Weeknd.

"You like this song?" she asked, "I thought you said you hated it when I drug you to see Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I do," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She held out the glass and he took it from her, draining it in one drink. She sipped on her own. She felt Alex slide behind her, putting one leg on either side of her. He wrapped his arms around her and tipped her glass up so she had to take a longer drink.

She pulled it away, gulping loudly, and laughed, "Babe! You know I can't hold my liquor. I have to slow down."

He moved his hands down to her stomach and hugged her from behind, putting his face in the crook of her neck and kissing her in the perfect spot.

"Mmm..." she responded, arching against him. She could feel his stubble against her cheek. She'd always told him he looked so hot with a little scruff on his face, but he normally kept it baby soft and smooth. And it normally took days to grow out. And then he slid his hands from her stomach down to the top of her skirt and she stopped thinking so hard.

"Yessss," she moaned as he entered her pussy with his finger again. She was wet all over again. He lifted her glass to her mouth again and she took another drink. He continued finger-fucking her and feeding her the alcohol until her glass was empty. Then he pulled his finger away. He unzipped her skirt while he was back there.

"I was close, Alex," Camden purred, missing his presence as he scooted out from behind her and slid off the bed.

He moved to stand in front of her and pulled her to her feet. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out from her loosened skirt. He pushed it down over her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. He pulled her bra cups down so that they pushed her breasts up and then he tweaked her nipples and then squeezed her entire breast softly. He bent down to slide the skirt over her ample hips and then pushed her back on the bed. He reached under each thigh and lifted, pushing her legs up and then out. And he knelt there on the bed and licked her pussy for the first time.

Camden started to protest. Alex had lectured her many times about how he didn't like how pussy tasted and he thought that her juices would make his sensitive skin break out. She'd been so embarrassed about the last comment he'd made about her particular scent that she hadn't asked him since. And here he was sucking and biting and licking her clit, exploring her pussy expertly with his tongue and fingers, without a word from her? What had gotten into Alex? And then, she was taken over by the beginnings of her second orgasm of the night and any concerns over his strange actions were forgotten.

"Oh my God, Alex, yes, yes, I'm cumming!" she squealed, gripping the sheets and jerking her hips frantically. She finally calmed down and his tongue stilled.

He stood and lifted her legs again, twisting her so that she lay long-way on the bed and then in a feat of strength and smoothness that Alex had never shown before, flipped her from her back to her stomach.

"Eeee!" she squealed, her voice muffled in the comforter, "Oh Alex..." He crawled on the bed behind her and pushed her knees forward so that her ass was perched high in the air. He slapped her soundly on the ass and she felt her flesh back there jiggle.

"Ooooh! Yes..." she moaned. He squeezed her ass then, a cheek in each hand, and then spread her wide open. She could feel the head of his dick bobbing against her dripping pussy.

"Alex, did you already put your condom on?" she asked, trying to cling to some sense of responsibility. The alcohol had taken effect and she wasn't thinking 100% clearly, but when he slid his dick into her, its length and width shut her up and she took that as a "yes." Why does his dick feel bigger than it ever has? she wondered to herself. He started a punishing rhythm. He was pounding in and out like a machine. And her pussy was clinging to his every movement. It only took a few minutes before she was ready to cum again. Apparently, the new Alex could read her mind because he reached around her and started circling her clit with his big fingers, bringing the orgasm from the edges to center stage.

"Cum on this dick," he said, leaning over her and pounding deeper and more slowly. Camden could feel the orgasm right on the edge and started throwing her ass back on his dick.

"Yeah, bitch, fuck this dick," he said, slapping her ass again. Because she was cumming so hard right at that moment, she didn't even acknowledge that he'd just called her bitch.

"Aaaaahhh!" she screamed, grinding against his pelvis before she slumped completely down.

He slapped her ass again. "My turn," he said, lying beside her on the bed, "Get up and ride this dick."

She lifted her head and wondered where Alex had gotten all of this stamina. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees and maneuvered to straddle his waist. She balanced herself and he helped to guide his dick toward her pussy.

She started a slow rhythm, rotating her hips left and then right before lifting her hips and sliding back down on his dick. "Ooh, yes, Alex, you feel so fucking good." She had worked herself up again. Was this orgasm number 3? She'd lost count. She reached down to play with her clit while she rode his dick faster. She was so close to cumming, she was getting frantic again.

"Oh Alex, Alex...."

"Sweetheart, I don't know who you think I am, but you're going to have to stop calling me Alex. I can't take that shit no more."

Camden's initial reaction was to freeze. In shock. In horror. But her orgasm was beckoning too strongly. She felt him leaning to the side and heard the click of the light. When her eyes adjusted, she was spasming like crazy on the dick inside her. And it was connected to a chocolate brown, muscular body. He reached forward and pressed her lower stomach and the sensation of her orgasm multiplied by a thousand. She felt herself gush all around his dick, the muscles of her core contracting uncontrollably. She could barely focus on the dark brown eyes, closely cropped beard, and full lips that were turning up into a devastatingly gorgeous smile.

"Quentin," he said, "Say my name.....Quentin."

"Quentin?" Camden asked stupidly, "Oh, shit, Quentin..."

She collapsed onto his chest, shaking. Once she'd composed herself, she pushed up from his chest and looked at him. "Why would you trick me? I can't believe—"

He interrupted her. "Really? You thought I this Alex-guy the entire time? Do I look like Alex? Do I feel like him? Keep it real."

She started to protest her innocence. She opened her mouth and closed it. She could still feel his dick, hard as steel, inside her.

"Answer me," he said, pushing up into her.

She knew she should jump up. Fight. Scream. Call the police. Something. But she also knew that she'd suspected all along that this wasn't her boyfriend. Maybe at first she wasn't sure. But she'd be lying to herself and to Xavier if she denied that she hadn't figured it out and chosen to ignore it. He hadn't forced her to do anything. And so, rather than answer him, she rocked her hips against him again.

"Yeah," he crooned, grinning and pushing up into her again, "That's what I fucking thought."

"Camden," she replied, "I'm Camden."

"Camden, you have some good ass pussy," he said, lifting her hips and dropping her back down, "Do you still feel tricked?"

She ignored his question and he rolled over on top of her. She looked up at her new lover and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. He bent down and put his perfectly shaped lips on hers. She kissed him back, licking and sucking his tongue, tilting her head back so he could do the same to her neck. Her hands left his ass to reach behind her knees, pulling them back as far as she could.

"There you go, Camden," Quentin encouraged, "You ready to cum with me?"

She nodded and he sped up his strokes. He was fucking her pussy deeper than she'd ever been fucked before. And every time he'd pull back and push in, his dick rubbed against that spot at the top of her pussy. He ground his pelvis against hers and the extra friction against her clit pushed her over the edge.

"Oh, God, Quentin, yes, please, don't stop, don't stop, don't stoooooooppppp!" she screamed, cumming around his dick yet again. She felt his dick start to throb and then felt a gush of heat pulse inside her pussy. So much for the condom, huh? she thought. He groaned in her ear and his entire body stiffened as his dick emptied in her pussy.

"Camden, Camden...." he finally sputtered, allowing some of his weight to rest on top of her, but still holding his upper body up with his forearms, "Where have you been hiding your fine ass?"

Camden shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arms around his torso, gently stroking his back.

"You never answered my question, though," he said, resting his chin on her chest, "Do you still feel tricked?"

Camden smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. "No," she responded, "This has definitely been a treat."