Unexpected, Unwanted, Unprotected

Story Info
A tired wife is caught off guard after a long night at work.
2k words
4.19
269.6k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exhausted from working at the hospital all day and into the night. She inserted her key into the lock at her home, opened the door, stepped inside, and closed it behind her, making sure to lock it.

She started for the stairs, which led to her bedroom and her sleeping husband Alan, but noticed flashing lights from the living room. The TV? She changed direction and headed to investigate.

She walked down the hall, quiet TV voices becoming louder, but still remaining very soft. The volume was low. She peeked around the corner and saw a bulky latino man sitting on the couch, his eyes on the TV for only a moment before they flicked to meet hers. Lights danced over his face as they stared at each other. She recognized him, but didn't remember his name. He was a friend of Alan's. A coworker maybe, she couldn't remember.

"Hi." She said, cautiously.

He smiled. "Hey."

"You are... Alan's friend... I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name?"

"It's Eddie." He said simply.

She nodded and gestured at him. "Right, Eddie. I remember."

He leaned back, still looking at her, and said nothing. The silence hung thick.

"I'm Tiffany." She said absently, as she stifled a yawn.

He smiled, still saying nothing. She felt her eyes closing. She was so tired. She shook her head rapidly from side to side and asked, "Are you staying the night? Where is Alan?"

"Yes, I'm staying." He said. His voice was low, deep, masculine. He spoke slowly, deliberately. She realized he was hammered.

"We were drinking." He continued. "He said I should sleep it off. He went to bed already."

She tried to stifle another yawn, this time failing spectacularly.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, I'm just so tired. I think I'll join him. Do you need anything before I go up then?" She asked.

He furrowed his brow. "hmm... actually, I am really thirsty..."

Nodding, she walked into the kitchen, grabbed a clean glass from the dishwasher, and filled it with water from the tap. Then she retrieved a couple ice cubes from the freezer and dropped them in. The ice cubes cracked loudly as the lukewarm temperature of the water engulfed them. With a sigh, she walked back into the living room and stood by the couch where this vaguely familiar drunken man sat.

She set the drink down next to him and looked at the TV, watching it but not seeing. Just as she was about to slur a goodnight and stumble off to bed, She felt something touch her arm, gently. Slowly, she turned.

Eddie had his hand on her. As she looked, he gripped her wrist and began to pull her down, towards him. She resisted his attempts with bemusement and stared at him.

"What are you doing?" She said.

He grinned toothily at her, saying nothing. The smile was charming, almost sheepish... But in his eyes she saw something else. He grabbed her by the waist and yanked. She lost her balance and fell into a sitting position on the couch, her breath coming out of her in a rush. She turned to Eddie to again ask him what he was doing, but he was already getting up off the couch and kneeling down on the carpet. He said nothing.

He moved in front of her and grabbed her thighs in his thick hands. In one fluid motion, he spread her legs, and moved his body between them. He moved so quickly. She was confused. She did not resist. He looked up and met her gaze. His eyes flashed. His smile had changed. It made her shudder.

She closed her arms around her chest protectively. He pulled down her pants, taking her panties with it, and then dropped them to the floor. He pulled her legs up then, stopping when they were resting on his shoulders. She couldn't believe it. He couldn't be doing what it looked like he was doing, could he? In her own home, with her husband in a room just down the hall?

She watched numbly as he hooked his thumb into the drawstring of his sweatpants and pulled them down. He pulled his dick out, then let go of the elastic. It snapped up to contour around the base of his balls. His uncut dick pointed obscenely at her. He was hard, and very big.

Immediately he began to beat it against her exposed pussy, slapping his length against her, making a sharp, wet sound. It was obscene, unthinkable, surreal. She was too shocked by the boldness of this domination to grasp the reality of it. She blinked, arms tense at her side, legs resting on his muscular chest and broad shoulders. He laid his cock down on her slit and rubbed it back and forth.

The realization that her pussy was getting wet for him began to bring her around. She suddenly realized that he was not going to stop if she remained motionless before him. It had begun so suddenly, and escalated so rapidly, that the gravity of what this unfamiliar man was doing to her didn't become clear until the last heavy moments of the lead-up.

Panic cut broadly through the confused fog that filled her head, a blunt sword sliced crudely through damp rope. She opened her mouth, to protest, to scream, to beg, anything to fight off this impending violation. Instead, the sound that she found herself making was a moan of unmistakable arousal.

She'd encouraged him. She wanted to cry at the shame of it, but the disgust in her sobs was drowned out by naked lust.

"fuck yeah..." He muttered.

He could hear the raw desire in her voice. His own lust boiled over, a primal need, now fully possessive of his will. He had to get it in, now. The want of it eclipsed the risky circumstances of the situation. He decided was going to do all he could to cum inside of her. The thought gave him a carnal thrill.

He moved quickly, impatient to begin, impatient to finish. His breath rolled out heavily, soft heat landing on her body. She watched him motionlessly as he shifted his weight over her, a perverse excitement tearing through her body as he moved his dick into position.

She thought of stopping this one last time as his hands dropped to her waist and gripped with intent. But then he leaned forward, pointed his cock at her hole, and pushed firmly. Too late now. He sunk into her easily with a groan of satisfaction.

"Ow..." She said, as she pressed back weakly against his belly. He didn't slow at her resistance, just pushed on into her until his entire length was inside.

"He's so strong..." She realized. Bizarrely, the thought comforted her. Her hands fell to her sides, unimportant, lost, forgotten along with her token resistance. She submitted to him, clutching desperately to the sense of relief it brought. It gave her back a warped kind of control over what was happening, and it covered the shame like a warm, unwashed blanket. He began to thrust in and out of her. She could hear him breathing harder now. She closed her eyes.

In and out. slow, steady. He slid in, bottomed out, and then slid back out to the tip. He paused just before his big head popped out and began again.

"Owww..." she whined. It was so much. He was so big. And he was going at his own pace, no consideration for her comfort. It hurt her. She could hear the couch squeaking as he worked himself in and out of her. She was pinned, helpless to resist even if she could find herself to struggle.

He fucked her for about a minute before the pain of this sudden insertion faded away. He was grunting softly, fucking her with more intensity. Her pussy squeezed him now, and he slid easier, as her pussy had begun to adjust for him. She moaned in pleasure.

He paused then, and she felt him force her body into the corner of the couch and shift more of his weight onto her. She was pinned completely beneath him now. His left arm shot clumsily out to grip the end table beside them, knocking the water she had poured for him down into the carpet with a dull splash.

With a satisfied sigh, he resumed fucking her, now able to penetrate her more deeply and thoroughly in this position. She opened her eyes. His head was thrown back. He licked his lips. She felt more of his weight press down on her as he leaned into her more, fucking her with deeper, longer strokes. She looked down and watched his dick slide in and out of her. She was mesmerized. He was fucking her, steadily, firmly, exquisitely. She couldn't believe how easily she had let him do this. It was like paralysis. She didn't know what to do, couldn't do anything at all.

Then his hands gripped her with eager strength. He moaned softly, barely more than a whisper, but with an intensity that sent a chill through her body. He was about to cum.

"Don't-" She began.

He brought his hand to her face and covered her mouth tightly.

"Shh." he commanded.

She whimpered in fear, her muffled cries barely audible as he thrust into her a final time. She struggled to breathe as his dick swelled inside of her. He shuddered violently and his eyes rolled back in ecstasy as his orgasm hit hard.

With a muted yell, he began to ejaculate his semen into her. She felt each jet as it squirted into her, over and over, an awful weight. She tried to scream, but barely any sound escaped through his hand. She felt powerless beneath him, her body pinned down and used thoroughly by a man who was almost entirely unfamiliar to her. It was devastating, and intensely erotic.

He moaned continuously, his eyes shut tight in concentration. She always used condoms with her husband. She was not on birth control. And now this man was cumming inside of her, no condom at all. It was absurd, there was a good chance she could get pregnant from this. The idea of it was too much to bear. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the most powerful orgasm of her life began to tear through her sweaty body.

Tick, tick, tick, tick. His dick spasmed rhythmically, releasing torrent after torrent of warm, gooey cum directly inside of her fertile pussy, which gripped him rhythmically, gratefully, lovingly. His hips bucked instinctively against her as he inseminated her on her husband's favorite couch. She couldn't believe it. She'd done absolutely nothing to stop him.

Finally, his dick stopped spewing and he collapsed onto her, completely satisfied. After a few moments he pulled off of her and stared at her, his eyes misty, drunk. She was still cumming on his dick, but he didn't seem to care. Clumsily, he pulled his dick out of her, and she groaned in frustration. A glob of his seed gushed out after it, falling onto the cushion beneath her with a subtle wet splat. He stood and watched her writhe on her back, a string of cum dangling precariously off the head of his dick. She couldn't look away from it, thinking only of how much she wanted him to put it back inside of her.

He turned from her and stumbled off into the guest bathroom. She saw the light go on for a second before he closed the door behind him. Her orgasm faded away then. She sat up slowly and stared at the ground. She had been used. She was full of this near stranger's seed. She was numb.

In her head, the sound of his cum splattering on the couch played over and over. She pulled up her panties and bottoms, and then went upstairs. She quietly ran a bath. As she watched the tub fill with water, she began to sob. Heavy sobbing, but also soundless, so as not to wake her husband.