Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
He feeds off my fear of being alone at night.
928 words
3.42
29.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and children went to grandma's without me. I had so much work at the office, I had to miss the trip. It's time for me to retire for the night. I had been trying to contact my mister all evening to no avail. I hate being home alone at night and usually sleep on the couch with the TV on. I hoped he would have invited me over for a sleepover, but he hasn't answered me all night. I check the lock on the door, and turn out the lights.

I'm in my bed, black tank, black panties, sleeping. He found the key I hide for when I lock myself out. He quietly enters the house, careful not to disturb my dogs. He finds his way to my room, it's dark, I'm resting on my side, back to the door. He enters quietly, removing his clothing with each step toward the bed. He slowly pulls my covers away, standing naked in front of me in the darkness. His fingertip traces a line from my ankle, up my leg, to my hip, up my side, to my jawbone. I move, realizing something has touched me, but do not fully wake, thinking it's one of our pets.

I fall back to sleep when I suddenly smell him. How on earth can that be? I have nothing that smells like him...must be a dream. I finally relax and suddenly feel weight on the bed. Instinctively, I wake up, startled but before I can say anything, his hand is over my mouth and he's whispering in my ear, "it's me." I relax slightly but my heart is still racing from the surprise. He tells me clearly, I must be quiet or he'll stop. It's nearly impossible for me to be quiet but curiosity has the best of me.

He pushes me over to my back, one hand gently around my neck. His other hand makes its way to my tank top. He pulls the front down to expose my breasts, playfully rubbing and squeezing. I start to squirm under his hands. "No, no. Quiet and still, that's how I want you." I relax. His hand moves from my breasts to my legs, parting them at my knees. I so badly want him to touch me, to feel how wet he's made me. He knows that's what I want and proceeds to tease me, running his fingers half way up my thigh then back to my knee. I start squirming again. He scolds me, continuing to stroke my legs to the point I have convinced myself this is all I get. When I least expect it, his fingers are on my clit, darting in and out my pussy with expert precision. I'm smiling in the darkness, trying so hard to be good for him. His hand is moving faster, more deliberate. He tells me to cum for him. "Do it now!" I immediately start grinding in to his hand until the first of many soaking orgasms takes place. He tells me I'm a good girl and awards me with a kiss.

At this point, he removes my panties...they're just in the way. I'm panting in anticipation. A moan escapes me and he remind me that he'll stop if happens again. He's over me now. I can feel the heat from his body as he's suspended, barely touching me. My legs part and I raise my hips to his stiff cock. He's kissing me now...first my mouth, my jaw line, the spot on my neck, my collarbone. He begins licking and suckling my left nipple, sparking another orgasm. I swear I can taste blood from biting my lip so hard. I begin my attempt to join us together at the hip and he refuses me. Moving his mouth to the right side. I'm clawing at him, needing to feel him. Another moan escapes. He stops. He gets up. He's silent in the darkness and I rise to my knees on the bed. I ask him to continue and he denies me for not following the rules. I turn on all fours, offering my ass to him, because that's our standard form of punishment. I wait in the dark for what feels like hours. I expect a loud smack and a sting, but all I hear is silence. Suddenly, he rams your cock in to me. This startles me so, I scream. He thrusts again and again. Each time harder than the last. Screaming and shaking, I climax again. He smacks my ass hard and rolls me to my back.

My legs rest on his chest as he stand in front of me, giving me deep controlled thrusts. I'm lost in a sea of desire and lust, determined to do anything I need in order for him to continue. He takes my wrists in his hands and hold them to my sides. I start convulsing again.

In an instant, I'm pinned under his body. My hands now above my head, held tightly in his grasp. He begins kissing my mouth, hungrily. I can't get enough of his kisses. He's inside me again. My hips move to meet his, faster and faster. His grip tightens, his kisses deepen. A low growl is heard as he moves faster and deeper inside me. I can feel him explode, which sets me off in a tailspin of my own. He stays inside me, silent for a few moments, then moving to my side. I curl into him with my backside, his strong arms rocking me to sleep.