Unexpectedly Best

Story Info
Whatever can happen at a Restaurant?
2.5k words
4.22
54.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on a business trip to Washington, D.C. that I had one of the most exciting experiences that a voyeur/exhibitionist could have. In one of the morning seminars, I made a new friend – we'll call him Jack.

Jack and I were sitting together and, of course, got to talking about ourselves. We discovered that we both had similar army experiences,even both serving at the same base in Texas. Being from the midwest,we mutually bemoaned the sandstorms, grit in our food while in the desert, and, remembering with moronic cackles, Jaurez, Mexico, where we both admitted that we'd had our first sexual experiences with a woman.

Over lunch, we talked more about sex than anything else, and it was quite logical that we were both horny, since our wives were about a thousand miles away, and this was our second day at the meeting. I wondered, aloud, about the possibilities of a bit of sex in D.C. And, of course, you could, but they were pretty expensive and three hundred dollars per cum was more than I wanted to spend. I said so to Jack.

With an aside look at me, he said, "O.K., then. How about going to dinner together tonight at a place I heard of from a friend"

"What kind of place," I asked.

"A restaurant."

I was, of course, dismayed. "Sex at a restaurant?"

"Well, it's a kinda different restaurant. And the only sex you'd be able to have is 'self-service,' and I don't feel like going there alone."

"Oh." I understood the 'self-service' part immediately, but was confused about the restaurant part. "That sounds O.K., but I don't think I understand."

When I did, I was fiercely eager to go, but we'd have to wait until midnight, and that was nearly twelve hours away. I guess I don't have to tell you that the rest of the afternoon and evening progressed at about the same pace that ice melts in January.

After our seminar sessions ended, we agreed to meet in the lobby of our hotel at about 9:45 p.m.

I showered and remaining naked, thinking about what I was going to do that night, watched myself in front of the mirror as I played with my already-hard cock for a while, letting the image of my naked lewdness be burned into my mind for future reference. Finally I stretched out on my bed where I dozed off for an hour or so.

As I dressed, I wondered if I should wear briefs and a undershirt. It didn't take long to realize that they'd only get in the way.

It was a private restaurant, and Jack had to show his friend's card in order for us to enter.

It was a lot more than I expected. There was a very good, live band playing on a fairly large stage; expensive-looking flowers and plants in abundance along the walls and in front of heavily-draped windows. The setting? A large, unpartitioned room with rather small, two-person wrought-iron tables and chairs.

The menu and the dinner were extraordinary! Nevertheless, I wanted them over with so we could get to the real "main course."

I'm not sure what I expected, but was surprised to note that approximately one-third of the diners were women. It was gratifying to note that most of them were quite attractive, and some, even beautiful. The woman closest to me was, indeed, beautiful -- and large-breasted. My heart quickened its pace, knowing what was to come.

I'd been watching the clock anxiously for about forty minutes, when I noticed the band leaving the stage. In a few moments, there was the long, reverberating sound of a gong that I searched for but couldn't find. A man appeared on the stage, saying, "We ask everyone who doesn't want to participate in our party to leave now."

I glanced quickly at the nearest woman, a gorgeous brunet with the nicest breasts in the room, and fervently hoped that she wouldn't get up and leave.

The guy onstage waited for a few moments, but she didn't leave, and neither did anyone else. The man spoke once more, "Then let the party begin." With that, he grabbed at his tuxedo shirt and with a flourish,tore away every bit of clothing he wore, standing there with a hard-on in front of about sixty people.

"Remember, gentlemen, to call for your goblets! And now," he shouted, "Miss Erica Dolan!"

The naked "Miss Erica Dolan," who danced for us, had a body that awed me and made me forget to wonder what he'd meant by "call for your goblets." She was gorgeous! So much so, in fact, that I didn't realize what was going on around me. Jack had to nudge me to remind me that I had to remove my clothing. As I looked about, I realized that I was a lot later than most of the patrons, for hands were already flashing between the legs of both men and women. At the far end of the room, a troop of women, naked as the day they were born, began passing out something and stripping the cloths off of each table. I finally discovered that they were passing out rather large paper napkins. Of course, I knew what they were for. Well, at least I thought I did. I'd thought they were for catching my cum. I was to discover myself wrong. They were simply for cleaning up "afterward."

Jacking off in the midst of a group of people who realized the pleasure of their acts, not only for themselves, but for those about them, was sublime. I soon realized that the wrought-iron tables and chairs were intentional, for they hid almost nothing from the sight of anyone.

My own cock didn't make me anxious, for it was bigger than most of those I could see, so I jacked off with abandon and sublime pleasure, considering the stares of both men and women as caresses of pleasure.

As she watched, the woman sitting near me, caught my eye and staring vacantly at my cock, and I believe, oblivious to what she was doing, licked her lips more sensuously than I'd ever seen any woman do it. Finally, as I stared at her breasts, with her unused hand, she began to caress and lift them, obviously awaiting my response. My response was the tensing of almost all the muscles in my body, but especially my legs which shot out in front of me and began quivering in my ecstasy. I'm pretty sure that I began stroking my rigid cock even faster.

My response must have been the right one, for her smile immediately disappeared and the flashing of her fingers on her cunt quickened abruptly and dramatically. Her partner, glancing first at me, then at her,also increased the rhythmic tatoo he was administering to his cock. I guess he was enjoying the sexual effect his lady had on other men,knowing that they couldn't even touch her.

Suddenly I noticed the noises in the dining room. No talking, no whispering; only the slapping of fists into thighs and the liquidly moist-sounding whispers of fingers in or on cunts.

Quite a while later, after fully imbibing in the naked sexual feast, I was considering grabbing my napkin when the gong sounded again. When it did, a red-hued spotlight appeared and highlighted a distinguished-looking man fairly-near our table. A nude attendant appeared with a large glass or crystal goblet in one hand and a microphone in the other. She stood in front of the man, encouraged him to stand, and in full-view of the man's very female friend, held the glass and the microphone in front of him as he stroked wildly, groaned loudly and animatedly ejaculated into the goblet. His groan, because of the sound system,sounded for all the world like a lion roaring. The fierce look of pleasure on his face and the spasms of his body made others groan in empathy for him. After his ejaculations ended, applause broke out, and as he sat down, I watched him smile and gasp for breath after the obviously-sublime pleasure he'd experienced. Everyone I could see was enthralled at watching him cum.

I was stroking my cock so fast that the only time you could see my hand was when it reached either the top or the bottom of my strokes – and then you couldn't see it for long!

She couldn't ejaculate, of course, but the first woman who was spotlighted squealed into the microphone with a noise that didn't betray anything of the delight she was experiencing. I was stimulated enough to cum, but slowed my stroking so I wouldn't. I wanted to be spotlighted and then ejaculate into the goblet in front of the whole world.

One at a time, men and women were spotlighted until I knew that it was an absolute imperative that I be next. I signaled a woman nearby, and she spoke into her microphone. Suddenly I was in the spotlight andI was utterly thrilled.

Turning to the woman near me, I mouthed the words, "Thank you." She proved to me that she understood why when she lifted her hands to her breasts, holding and caressing them. My body stiffened as she did so. She stared at my cock with a intensity that made a thrill run outward from my lower belly to all parts of my body. Gazing raptly at those magnificent breasts, my body was filled to capacity with the thrill of jacking off; of jacking off in public; of jacking off while staring at magnificent breasts. My body began to tremble and I knew I'd better hurry to point my cock at the goblet. I heard a huge,"Guuuu-gghhh" from the overhead speakers. It was a fraction of a second before I realized that the sound had come from my own chest and throat. My body spasmed and made me double over in ecstatic orgasm. I could see "my woman" and she seemed raptly incognizant of anything else but my squirting cock. Her eyes did exactly what I wanted; they opened widely in seeming fascination, as semen spurted violently from my spasming body, specifically from my hard-jerking cock, and into the goblet. "Guuuu-gghhh. Uhhhh! Hmmpff. Unh." I watched my body's own, very personal semen spurt into the goblet, then splatter upward until it was forced up and out of the glass. Suddenly there was a loud moan from "my woman" as she orgasmed so hard that for some reason, it made me want to weep for her.

If I told you that it was my very best orgasm ever, I think I'd be lying, for I have discovered that my last one is always the best one.

When I finally came around to noticing the rest of the world, I noted that no one had left the restaurant yet. No one had replaced a stitch of clothing. I hadn't seen when it happened, but a small mattress or mat had been placed on the stage, and I wondered why it was there. Maybe a live sex-act? Little did I know.

When the last man had rapturously ejaculated into his glass, the naked MC, no longer sporting an erection (I assume that he, too, had jacked off), spoke into his microphone.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the vote." I looked at Jack as if to ask, "What's going on," but he indicated he didn't know either.

One of the naked attendants stood next to the first man who had ejaculated, and there was a smattering of applause. On and on the selections went until it was my turn. The applause was deafening – and also confusing. I had no idea what was going on. My naked attendant waited beside me for a long while, until all the men were applauded.

Obviously, I had gotten the loudest applause, and no one said a thing. Suddenly, the woman near me rose, took my hand and led me to the stage. I was getting an inkling of what was expected, but couldn't really believe that what I foresaw could have been true. To this day, I'm not sure what happened or why it was "my woman" who grabbed me and dragged me to the stage.

"My woman" walked up the stairs in front of me, then turned to me and placed my hand on her breast, squeezing my hand so it would squeeze her breast. She didn't have to squeeze, for just as soon as my hand touched it, it automatically squeezed. My cock was hard again!

"My woman" was obviously going to literally be "my woman!"

I looked deeply into her eyes as she raised her lips to me to be kissed, and I gently touched her own with mine. The kiss didn't remain gentle. It soon became as roiling as a rocky river, and I found myself being pulled down on top of her. She'd had all the foreplay she needed, for she found my cock and placed it at the sensual portal of her beautiful body. Of its own volition, my cock forced itself into that warm, rapture-dispensing body. It afforded me its rapture slowly, very slowly and very wonderfully. The urgent sexual demands for an orgasm had gone from my body after my recent jack-off. What was left was pure pleasure. My second orgasm is always better than the first, and this one would be, too!

For a long time, I was aware that I was fucking "my woman" in front of sixty masturbating people, but eventually, even that went away as my awareness began to shrink and concentrate itself in my cock, her cunt and her breasts pressing savagely against my welcoming chest. The sweet joy that I felt was only enhanced as my hands or lips touched every part of her gorgeous body.

Now and then, I heard moans from our audience, but as much as I loved being seen, that thrill was now focused on her body and my cock!

I experienced a superb gratification as I felt that body grinding against me and heard its squeals and moans of intense pleasure.

Her face was flushed with the glory of several orgasms when she reached down between us to cup my balls in her hand and gently knead them. My cock wickedly plunged into her softness until my body began to tremble viciously in its rapture. As I plunged my cock into her, I felt myself racing uphill at the speed of sound toward the top of that highest of mountains. Willingly, oh so willingly, I let myself charge closer and closer to that pleasure-affording cliff, and without slowing, willingly soar over the edge to float in space for a breathless moment, then spiral downward, downward, completely, thoroughly and blissfully out of control. With my mouth glued to hers, I moaned, groaned and grunted into her lungs an extended orgasm that forced unnatural contortions from my lustful body. My cock jerked urgently and violently as it euphorically ejaculated my cum into this wondrous woman who was, at that moment, the very center of the universe, spurt after squirt until, finally, all I could do was rest on top of her. It was obvious that neither of us wanted to separate our bodies, for we lay there for long minutes afterward, just holding one another, caressing and softly moaning into each others' lungs.

If I presumed to tell you that this one was my best orgasm ever, again, I'd be lying . . .

I think.