Unexpectedly Filled

Story Info
A lonely university girl is liberated by two workmen.
2.4k words
4.09
83.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SextRat
SextRat
11 Followers

I didn't cope very well when I started university. During freshers' week, when everyone was making friends, I stayed in my dorm room. Compared to the posh voices of the rich kids, my brummie accent sounded low-class to me. Naturally slim, I lost weight that first month so that my legs were like sticks and my breasts had shrunk to the size of dumplings.

One night, Kate, the girl whose dorm was next to mine, felt sorry for me and invited me to a house party. I plucked up the courage and decided to go. I barely spoke a word to Kate as we walked to the party and once there, she disappeared leaving me to fend for myself. I ended up in kitchen where I drank heavily to steady my nerves.

Two men entered who seemed even more out of place than me. One was not much older than me and good looking. His boss was middle-aged, fairly ugly and had a fat belly. Both were dressed in workman's clothes; it turned out they'd been fixing the roof.

They started chatting to me and it turned out they were from Birmingham too. It was a relief to be with normal people again and because I was tipsy, I found myself talking loudly in my Brummie accent and making a scene by laughing outrageously at their bad jokes. They'd invited themselves to the party because they wanted to know if the stories they'd heard about university girls were true. They suggested we go upstairs and, not wanting to be left alone, I agreed.

The third bedroom they tried was empty and they bundled me inside.

"I'd better go first," said the younger of the two men.

He started to kiss me and I didn't have the will power to stop him. His hands undid the belt I'd had to wear and because my butt was so skinny my jeans practically slipped down my legs and I stepped out of them so I wouldn't fall over.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," I said, pulling my mouth from his.

In reply he just kissed me harder and slipped his hands down the back of my panties, covering my tiny buttocks with his thick fingers.

"Not with your friend here," I said.

He didn't reply and instead spun me around and pushed me towards the bed. Grasping my hips, he lifted my narrow frame effortlessly so that my bare knees touched the mattress. Soon I was on all fours, and he pushed me so I fell forward onto my hands. He tugged my panties down and applied pressure to my shoulders so that I went down further onto my forearms with my ass high in the air.

"I'm not on a pill," I whispered.

"Here," said the other man, who was watching proceedings from behind.

I turned and saw he was passing a condom to his young friend. I briefly met the eyes of the older guy who was regarding me with cold detachment.

It was hard not to feel degraded being so open to inspection by the two men behind me. That said, my body was responding instinctively to the situation and I was getting a little wet. I was worried I'd be too tight and evidently so did the young man who rubbed my slit with his index finger before inserting his saliva coated thumb into my pussy. He wasn't particularly gentle, but was probably doing me a favour in the long run.

'Hurry up!' said the older man and his young friend obeyed and removed his thumb from my pussy with an audible plop.

Placing the flat of one hand onto the small of my back and buttocks, the young guy pushed his average-sized cock all the way into my slit and began pumping determinedly. I began to whimper.

His friend, meanwhile, walked to stand in front of me and fixed me with a discomfiting stare. Raising my head to look him in the eye was an effort, so I found myself staring at his crotch, where there was a huge bulge. Slowly, he unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, along with his unfashionable underpants, revealing the largest cock I had ever seen in real life, or the internet. It was only semi-erect and already eight inches long: the end the size of an apple. He started to wank himself to full hardness whilst still staring at me.

The sight of that monster made my pussy lose control and it creamed all over the cock of the boy fucking me from behind. He began to lose confidence -- it was obvious my body was responding to the wrong man, as far as he was concerned. An understanding passed between them and the boy pulled himself from me to allow the man to take his place.

I was scared as the old man grabbed my hips and I wanted to tell him to stop. Then he worked the huge tip of his penis into my pussy and I couldn't think of anything else. I moaned as he pushed a couple more inches into me, my pussy helping out by creating more creamy lubricant.

The door opened suddenly and I looked up to see a boy whom I recognised from one of my classes. I was ashamed and yet couldn't stop groaning as my pussy was filled another inch by the slowly advancing monster.

The boy at the door was transfixed by the spectacle of me getting fucked and I quickly looked down again. My assailant was obviously turned on by my extra humiliation, as he bunched my hair into a pony tail and pulled leaving me no choice by to look at my classmate. There was an agonising pause and then I cried out as the man behind pushed as much of his enormous cock into my skinny body as he could.

I lost track of time as I began to be fucked in earnest, and may have orgasmed. Strangely, I began to feel better about myself. It seemed that literally being filled by the giant cock of this middle-aged man was also filling the void I'd felt in my life since leaving home and arriving at University. The boy from my class left without me even noticing.

I started to feel strangely empowered whilst being fucked like a dog. An onlooker would just think I was being dominated and yet I knew I could have this man if I wanted. He probably had an ugly wife and stealing him away with the promise of my lithe young body would be easy. He could be my man and I wouldn't even have to work. I could spend all day at home living a life at luxury and then be fucked by this amazing cock at night. I could even be ready for him when he arrived home: naked and on all fours in the hallway. Ready to be fucked senseless. I'd read about porn stars who keep an anal plug in all night to prepare for the next day's filming and thought I could do the same.

Lost in these fantasies, it's like I became detached from my body. The young guy told me afterwards that I was bucking like an unbroken horse. And in the days afterwards rumours spread around the university of a girl at that party shouting: 'Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!' over and over again. I came to my senses as the old man stopped moving and I found it was just me grinding myself onto his cock so that his fat belly smacked against my tiny ass and his distended, swinging balls hit my stomach.

'How is she even doing that?' asked the boss's apprentice, who had taken up a position behind me for a bird's eye view.

And then it stopped. The boss withdrew his cock and I folded onto the bed like a tent with the poles removed.

'Have we got any more condoms?' he asked.

I looked behind desperately and saw the young guy shaking his head sadly. The bulging head of the older man's huge cock was now exposed by the broken condom.

'Fuck me,' I said, taking charge and rolling onto my back and spreading my legs wide.

The old man didn't need a second invitation and mounted me like an eager bull. Curiosity took over and I strained my neck to look at my pussy. It was bright red, dripping with juice and the lips were yawning open as though gasping to be fully parted again. Biting my lip, I watched myself being filled again, this time feeling every contour of that giant tip because there was no condom to smooth its entry. I whimpered as his rigid shaft once again muscled into the depths of my tight pussy until his fat belly covered my tiny frame and I could no longer see anything.

The bed was hard and had little give, meaning the penetration was even deeper this time as I had nowhere to go. Being fucked doggy style had allowed me to move forward when I felt his cock was going in too deep. Not wishing to abandon the new assertiveness I'd discovered since the ordeal had begun, I locked eyes with the ugly man fucking me and acknowledged each thrust with a determined grunt, like a female tennis player.

The door opened again and this time Kate entered. She saw the fat, sweaty workman on top of me, pumping his giant cock in-and-out of my soon-to-be-sore cunt and concluded, perhaps not unreasonably, that I was being assaulted. The young man quickly pulled up his trousers and said 'wait' as he intercepted her before she stopped proceedings. Kate hesitated and soon realised that my moans were mostly of pleasure. Her hand automatically cupped her crotch which was no doubt also getting wet. Sensing an opportunity, the young man dropped his trousers again and pulled the condom of his cock. Kate went down on her knees and gobbled up the dick which had just been fucking me, her eyes still drawn to me being hammered on the bed.

My sex partner abruptly stopped fucking me and I grabbed his buttocks and tried to urge him back into action. He resisted.

'I'm going to cum in you,' he said with a sneer.

My heart beat faster and I pleaded with my eyes before feeling my resolve harden.

'Go on then,' I said, calling his bluff. 'Get me pregnant and I'll have your baby.'

It was the old guy's turn to look worried as I wrapped my little legs around his waist and ground myself against his cock.

We locked eyes, both challenging each other, as he began to pump again. I was scared, but confident that I would prevail. He tried to pull out and I held him there, mocking him with my eyes. I was proved right as the ugly bastard on top of me cried out and used his superior strength to wrench himself from the grasp of my tight cunt. Mimicking this action, Kate pulled the cock out of her mouth and gawked at the monster I had been contending with. The first batch of sperm jetted from the tip and left a sticky trail across my face. The rest was deposited on my belly and I lazily traced my fingers in the hot fluid.

The old man moved away and I shakily got to my feet, knowing I'd have trouble walking the next day whilst my stretched pussy slowly recovered from the ordeal it had been subjected to.

The old man brazenly stood with his hands on his hips and his cock still three quarters hard.

'Lick it,' he said with a smile.

I met his smile with one of my own. Power had now been shifted and we both knew it. He would do anything to fuck me again. He was hoping to get one last good memory of this experience to sustain him through the dark days ahead with his ugly wife.

I dropped to my knees and old man looked elated, like a small boy who's been allowed to have sweets. He shuffled forward with his trousers still around his ankles and I grasped his cock and examined it minutely as it became rock hard again almost instantly. The tip looked a bit raw so perhaps I wouldn't be the only one sore tomorrow. Some of my pubic hairs were attached to the shaft by a mixture of my own cream and the spermicide from the condom.

The broken condom had been pushed right to the base of his cock by our fucking. I could smell my own pussy on his cock too as I cupped his heavy balls and pushed so that they and his cock were pressed against his fat belly. I bent and inserted my tongue as far between his legs as possible. He quickly adopted a straddle position, hoping I would lick his asshole; but my tongue was already moving up the underside of his balls, and then all the way up his giant shaft to the tip of his cock where a dollop of cum still lingered. I licked the dollop of cum off and swallowed it.

In a last desperate attempt to get as much from this experience as possible, knowing that he would never get to fuck a girl like me for free again, the old guy leaned forward, stretched his hand down my back and rubbed my sodden pussy. Using our mixed cum as lubricant, he pushed his middle finger into my tight asshole. I did a pretend gasp, like a porn star playing a schoolgirl, and let him get his finger half way before reaching between my buttocks and pulling his digit out. That was all he was getting.

I dressed myself and then turned to Kate, just in time to see the young man pull his cock from her mouth and ejaculate. He couldn't compete with his boss for size, but his young balls were clearly more efficient judging by the long ribbons of cum that he left draped on Kate's face. I dressed myself and expected to leave with Kate. She was transfixed by the sight of the middle aged man's enormous cock, however, just like I'd been. Without bothering to wipe the sperm from her face, she undid her jean buttons, clearly wanting some of what I had enjoyed. I took a seat and waited for my new best friend to receive the fucking of her young life too. I won't tell you what she let that old man do to her, but let's just say she had more trouble walking than me the next day.

SextRat
SextRat
11 Followers