Unextpected Change.. Pt. 03

Story Info
The story continues with tales and adventures.
10.7k words
4.49
9.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note *Seems like it's been a really long time yet again. All characters are at least 18 years of age. *

*****

On the ride home, I couldn't get the thought of my first blowjob experience as a girl out of my head, and to think that it was in such a public place and to an absolute stranger that all I got to see was his dick. I mean how much more dirty could I be?

"What are you day dreaming about over there?" kala asks startling me out of my daydream.

"nnnootthing" I stutter trying not to turn redder than a red pepper.

"Sure, its nothing, it wouldn't happen to be about how naughty of a girl that you have been today?" she asked while prodding me in the side.

By the way she started laughing when she looks me in the eye after poking me a few more times, you would think that I had grown an extra nose or something.

"its not that funny for crying out loud." I huff after puling down the little mirror above the passenger's side of the windshield.

She barely could say yes, she was laughing so hard. "not like you haven't done the same thing" I retort- back at her laughter. Which only sent her into more of a fit. Thankfully this part of our drive was empty and quite wide or else we may have hit someone or something. Once she had collected herself enough to talk properly she began, "It's not that I am laughing at you doing it because of course who could pass up a good cock to suck on. It's how much you have changed from the first time I caught you peeping on my dirty little activities."

"well you are very... corrupting yes that's it."

"apparently a lot considering that its not been that long and you have gone full slut mode just about."

"Takes one to know one." I say laughing and lightly grabbing her breast.

"Hey now hands off those are mine, you have your own to fondle and grope now" she tries to defensively reply to my adventures hand.

"Ya thanks to you... Not that neither one of us are complaining though." Which made both of us laugh a little bit before me staring back out the window and her on the road. Have I really turned into a slut I guess it is not that big of a deal or is it? I don't know I guess we will just have to see where this leads me. The rest of the ride home was uneventful until the last stop light before our turn home. Kala must have gotten hot or something because she had put the top down sometime while I was off in la la land. As we were waiting for the light to turn green a truck pulls up next to us with its windows down and two guys in the back, and I hear,

"Hey beautiful why don't you two babes come over to our place for some real fun?" along with some cat calls and whistles.

I roll my eyes at the morons in their stupid truck thinking that we would want to even dream about letting them touch us. Even though my mouth started to water thinking about all those cocks that I could make cum all over my face and in my stomach. I must have been drilling slightly at the thought because I felt something drop onto my bare thigh. Which is when I slap myself, what the HELL was I just thinking. There is no way in hell I would those nasty freaks touch me no matter how much I may love and want cock now.

"You really think you could handle us?" Kala replies with a devilish look in her eye while leaning over and pulling my face into a deep kiss. I feel her tongue push past my lips and attack my mouth with vigor. Our tongues wrestle back and fourth for what seems like hours but couldn't been that long at all. i think we may have made all of them especially the drive lose their minds because the light turned green and all they could do was sit there gawking at us with their mouths wide open and tongues hanging out drooling.

"Hmmph serves them right."

We finally get home and was bring up the first load of many bags I ask "hey where all this crap going? sure as hell not going to be put in my place."

"Well I was meaning to talk to you about that but first lets just put them in the room at the top on the right."

When I reach the top of the stairs the door was open slightly. Well that's good now I don't have to put these bags down at least. My mouth drops when I nudge the door open entering partly. "Umm Kala when did this stuff get here?" I yell down at her.

"I told you that we would talk about it in a minute now set those bags down and hurry up and finishing unloading the car while I fix us some food, or I will make you regret it latter."

"Fine!" She's in a demanding mood today. As I plop down on the couch barely able to say "finally... the car is unloaded. I can't believe we have that many bags."

"There's no we missy." She sticks her head into the living room waging a finger at me then continues, "unless you are hiding something from me that's all yours."

"Nope just me unless you made a twin of me somewhere. It's just I didn't think I would ever need that many clothes or shoes."

"the days of you wearing the same clothes for days until they could stand on their own from the dirt are over missy."

"Hey now I never did that." I say swatting her juicy ass.

"Hey now! and oh yes you did that last pair of jeans you had could literally stand up they were so stiff from dirt."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Thank you but no its just about done."

"Ok then I will be back." With that I leave to the bathroom thinking about the enormous amount of money we spent on clothes today. I mean I guess I can't wear any of my old clothes even if I wanted to.

"Yummm something smells really good in here." I say returning to the kitchen walking up behind her. I grab her turning her around taking a second to admire her beauty then kissing her long and passionately.

She breaks the kiss asking, "what was that for?"

"For everything." "I can't believe how lucky I am to have meat someone so amazing."

"I.." I shush here with another kiss then finish, "I mean that I was a nobody with nothing going for me and no one knew who I was nor would they have noticed if I had just up and disappeared." I started to tear up really realizing just ho unimportant and unwanted I was.

"Now, now shh its ok." She is the one to iniate the kiss this time. "Look at this now you got me crying come on now let us eat." she replies lightly smacking my rear.

"I don't deserve you." I am crying a little more now but go and sit down at the table with some food.

"Don't start that again of course you deserve someone that loves you."

"wait that means that you love me?"

"Of course, I do sweety I have ever since the first time you finish licking me I guess you could say love at first orgasm haha. I done everything because I do love you and could see how much you were hurting."

"Ohh..."

"What did you think I was just some evil conniving person or something?"

"Of course, not I know that you're not it's just I don't know that you could have fallen for some one so ugly and worthless as me." She starts laughing at that.

"What's so funny I am serious I am ugly."

"No, your not have you looked in the mirror lately I mean I see one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. Even before you change you were not ugly or worthless."

"I...i.. I don't know what to say well minus that I love you. You are the first person to have notice me since my parents left me on my own."

"Well that is one of the things that I want to talk to you about tonight.

"Ohh? And that is how much of an idiot I am?" She just laughs. "No silly I wanted to ask you to move in with me."

"Wait what now?" I about choke on my food after I realize what she is asking me.

"Of course, when would be a better time? You can't go back to that dump you call a place anymore. Not as a girl plus I don't know how you even lived there as a boy just bleh!" that got me to laugh some. "I don't know it just I couldn't afford anything else and hadn't really thought about what I was doing now that I join the fairer sex."

"See I am brains and beauty" she replies with sticking her tongue out at me.

"I never said otherwise. Anyways are you sure you want me here with you I mean yes I love you and everything that you have done for me its just that I don't want to impose."

"Good answer and you are always welcomed here or anywhere I may be. I love you too and with that can't have you anywhere to be taken advantage of so its finally you live here."

"Look at my knight in shining armor there to rescue little ol-me." I say laughing.

"Damn straight and you better not forget that."

We finish the rest of dinner in thought. I do the cleanup and Kala disappears some where in the house. "well better go put the clothes away" I mutter to myself not sure where all the bags are going to fit. Over the next hour or so I busy my self with organizing what I guess is now my closet and dresser. The dresser of course took the longest because I couldn't stop admiring all the lingerie and different bras and panties that I now owned. "These are now mine" I am muttering holding up a blue denim bra and matching panty.

"Yes, they are, and they are totally so you." I hear startling me out of my haze. "Oh, now you decide to grace me with your presence" I reply putting them in the draw then turning around to find that I wasn't the only one to have gotten something new today. Kala was there leaning on the door frame in a grater belt and thigh high lace stocking with a thong just barely big enough to cover her pussy. My eyes travel up to her lovely toned stomach then to her matching lace bra that was only there support it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Even here nipples where poking out just above the top of the cup.

"Holly hell" is all I could say totally mesmerized by the stunning view standing before me.

"You're not that bad looking herself. The way that bra pushes your tits together giving just the right amount of cleavage, and don't get me started on those panties and your ass." My face instantly turns a deep red blushing at her comets.

"I'm not that good loo" is all I get out before she has closed the distance and pounces on me making me fall down on the floor with her on top, kissing me the whole way down. "Yes." Kiss "you" nibbling on my ear lobe. "Are." She proceeds to kiss and suck on my neck then bites it.

"Hey now what are you trying to mark me or something, and I don't want no hicky."

"To" bite "bad you are mine now and I have marked you as such."

"Fine then," with a sigh I finish mischievously saying "you asked for it." And before Kala has time to respond I am nibbling and sucking on her neck and ears then move down to ear nipple and bite down making sure to leave a mark on her left breast just right above her nipple.

"Hey now that hurt."

"Well that's what you get hehehe because your mine as well."

We lay there kissing and sucking each other's necks and mouths for a while. "As much as I am loving holding you on top of me and doing this on the floor, but you are heavy and starting to hut me" I reply knowing full well that I would get hit for calling her 'heavy'. And as I figure she smacks my ass. Well the part that wasn't squished by her being on top of me.

"Oh no you just did not call me fat Mr."

"Ahem I am not a Mr. number one and number two yes I did fatty." I reply sticking my tongue out. And lightly bites my tongue as she says "You will pay for that comet."

"Oww, you just bit me."

"Oh, stop being such a baby"

Finally she gets off me dragging me with her then proceeds to climb on the bed removing my bra and panty on the way somehow.

"I can't believe that you have such large and full breasts that are so much more than mine" she says eying and playing with my nipples almost sounding sad and maybe a bit jelous.

"Well I know of one way that we could get yours bigger"

"Ok Mr. know it all how would that be."

"A boob job!" I burst out laughing but she doesn't seem to find it the least bit funny.

"I do not think so my boobs are not going anywhere near a scalpel."

"Well then I guess you will have to deal with being the one with smaller tits then, or I guess you could always have someone knock you up. Then your breast would get nice and full of milk."

She ponders there for a minute before answering, "as much as I love the idea of having enough sex to get me knocked up I doubt that's ever going to happen."

"Why not, do you not want to have kids?" I ask.

"Well... I mean I do eventually want to have kids but the person that I am deeply in love with is a girl and doesn't have the right equipment any more. Now does she?"

"No, I guess I don't do I." I wonder if I can get pregnant now since I am a girl. That though really scared me but, yet I also felt some I don't know joy maybe from it as well I mean there's a possibility that I could bring a life into this universe. Kala must have been able to read my mind because she brought me out of my little daydream with, "you would be more likely to get pregnant than me. I mean look at how many times I have had sex completely bareback and with no protection not even birth control. I always like being naughty and it seemed to add that much more naughtiness to it at the thought of being able to become pregnant."

"I guess you must have never met the right person."

"I don't know but It doesn't matter because the person that I want to be with is you." She says kissing me from my mouth to nipples then down my stomach and to my clit where she proceeded to lick and tease it driving me bonkers. She then sticks one finger in and out of my pussy driving me that much closer to a shuttering orgasm. Oh yesssss thatss ssooo gooooddd!! She thrusts two more in all the way hitting my g-spot causing me orgasm to hit me all at once almost causing me faint from the pleasure. Once I get down from my orgasmic high I say "damn that was so much better than any other time."

"I know welcome to the world of crazy good orgasms just wait till you have a cock split roasting you or on in both holes at the same time."

"You are so naughty."

"You know it now I think its my turn to see how well you can us on of the bad boys on me" she says while holding up a few of her strapons.

"Hhmmm well I think I will get my revenge and use the pink one on the end."

"Now who is being the naughty one does she need to be punished later?"

"Hehehe I don't maybe we will just have to se won't we" I then proceed to figure out how to put this contraption on fastening the last strap I tell her, "get on all fours I want to do you doggy style."

"Ok!"

With that I grab ahold of her hips and pull her closer to me slowly causing the dildo to enter and stretch her pussy open.

"Ooooohhhhh wooooooowwww sssssoooo dddammnnn bbbiiiigggg! I want it harder." She begins thrusting back to meat my forward thrust. We get into a nice rhythm causing her to make all kinds of noise. About 10 or so minutes later "ooohhh my I am going to ccccuummm again holly coowww!!"

"I am also so close" kala replys between pants and moans. With a few more finally thrust I burry myself all the way in and cum again so hard that I just fall on her back limp. She must have done the same since she is slumped into the pillow and doesn't move fore what fells like forever. I pull out of or pussy and roll her over to ask, "hold me tightly and never let go please."

"Of course."

The next thing I know I feel the bed mothing and my arm being lifted. "nnnooo" I try to grab a hold of the body that was so warm and against me but I was to slow and Kala was able to get out of my reach. "sshh go back to sleep I will be right back." I don't remember if she did come back or not because the next then I know I am being woke up by the bright sun from the window. I lazily get up go to the bathroom use it then about to head downstairs when I remember I am in my birthday suite I quickly scramble back in and find a nighty to throw on quickly. And it's a good thing I put something on because as soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rings.

"I know you're up so will you please get that." I hear from some where in the back of the house. "I guess." I reply, opening the door to be greeted by a package delivery boy who couldn't be much older than I was. He stammered out "Ummm he he he here is your Umm" Drool falls from his mouth. "package mam." He hands it to me and turns around so fast I almost didn't see the bulge in his pants, almost though hehehe. Wait why do I find that funny oh well he is cute that is for sure. That shy very reserved way that needs to be corrupted at least some. "Excuse me there sir, but what's your name?" I quickly ask before he has gotten to far back to the safety of his truck.

"Ddd dd Danny" once again back to that stuttering. I didn't think I had that much effect on men.

"Well Danny it was nice to meat you and thank you for making sure this got to me in one piece.

"Of course, mam it's my duty and I take that very seriously." With that I get pulled in the house and told, "quite teasing that poor boy before you give him a heart attack dressed like that you little minx shheeshh"

"Oh, come on why did you have to ruin my fun? A little flirting never killed any one and besides if you seen what I seen you would be out there dragging him in not me." I reply absently licking my lips.

"Uhh huh get your ass upstairs and changed before I spank it."

***

The rest of the week goes pretty ordinary I guess I don't know what an ordinary week for a girl is. I get settled in Kala's place and just relax out side most of the days while she does her things in the morning and comes home to supper and a romp or two in my bed or hers it really depended on which ever bed we decided to mess up.

I get out of bed early Friday even before kala is up go down and make breakfast. "Mmm something smells good." "Well I figured that I would make you pancakes today." "Ooohhh they are my favorite. Kala drools trying to stick her finger in the bowl of dough which I promptly smack her for. "I do not think so missy shoo, shoo, shoo go and get rid of your dog breath first then food." While we were eating I ask "do you want to go out tonight or something I am getting stir crazy and bored?"

"oh, so I am boring huh ok. I will remember that next time you want some of this." Which she proceeds to flash me her breasts.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it but fine I can find other things to keep me satisfied." I laugh.

"Oh, you can now can you well we will just have to see what those things are won't we?"

"Anyways any ideas on what to do?"

"Yes I have just the right place for my little minx."

"Ok well you going to tell me your not?" I ask I little inpatiently.

"Nope it will be a surprise for tonight." Kala replies with an almost evil grin on her face.

"Fine I guess I will just have to trust you, but could you tell me at least the time so that I can be sure to be ready by then?"

"Don't worry about that Sammy will be by later and help you get ready."

"Ok then, I guess I will see you later then." Giving her a kiss goodbye.

I went up to my bedroom wondering what I was going to do. After searching my draws for something to wear I find a polka dot bikini and decide that I was going to go swim and maybe tan it was the perfect temperature outside.

I am woken up to a noise in the house, the sun has start to go down. Damn I didn't think I would sleep that long. I get up slightly sore and a bit tense here and there from being in one position for too long. As I enter the house I hear a noise coming from my bedroom, who could be in my room right now? I cautiously and as quietly as possible climb the stairs and enter the room to find Sammy digging though my closet.

"What the hell are you doing there?" I exclaim probably sounding a lot madder than I was.

"Why hello to you too. I was just admiring all the new clothes you have acquired and trying to find something appropriate for tonight." She goes back to digging ignoring me, so I just go to the bathroom and shower. I check my legs face and pussy to see if any stray stubble has appeared and it hasn't I am still smooth as a baby's behind. I go back to the bedroom naked to a outfit and lingerie laid out on my bed with Sammy picking and laying out makeup near my vanity. Wait a minute when did I get such a nice vanity and all that makeup, I know that we bought a crap ton of stuff but don't remember that oh well. I notice that the lingerie is almost a meshbut a bit more solid that most meshes it was hard to describe it. I put on the thigh highs slowly enjoying the felling of them go up each leg then I do the garter belt and g string that is so small I might as well not have any underwear on. Next comes the bra it is a black number with no straps that is surprisingly comfortable next is the purple dress with cut outs in the back. "Hey, Sammy can you zip this for me please" I ask.