Unfairer Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring his new abilities turns out quite dreamily.
5.6k words
4.69
151.6k
128

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers

I'm stealing the following from AnsemRai: "In the interest of writing a fictional story, I have not included any reference to safe sex or birth control. I imagine it takes place in a world where these things are not necessary."

Content/Spoiler Alert: Primarily Mind Control (sort of), but also heavy elements of Lesbian, Incest, Group Sex, Masturbation, and Voyeurism, in unnecessarily gratuitous amounts, but not necessarily all in the same chapter.

~~~

I cleaned up the bathroom well enough, but the entire time, my heart was pounding. I'd just had by biggest jerk of my life, because at the tail end of it I saw my little sister in a hot outfit. It was burned into the back of my eyeballs, and I was struggling not to get hard again.

I call Brittany my little sister because of her height, not her age. She's eighteen, only a year younger than I am, but only five-five, where I'm a little over six feet tall. And I certainly don't call her my little sister for any other reason. The jogging bra she was wearing only managed to push her tits together to create some great cleavage. Her nipples showed through the thick fabric. Brittany has wide, grippable hips and a fine, round ass. Dark brown hair like mine, sexy green eyes, soft lips...

Yeah, I'd stopped trying not to perv on my sister. She's really hot, all right?

And now she wants to talk. That thought killed the mood. My nerves were pretty much shot at that point. Oh, well. Time to bite the bullet.

I donned my boxers, shirt, and pants again, and found Brit in her room, sitting on her bed.

"Uh, hi," I said in the doorway.

"Hi," she said, "Sit down."

I did. I was completely at her mercy, and she knew it.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't lock the door-"

'Bro, that's okay," she said. "I've seen you naked before. Remember the dropped towel last year? And besides, I should be thankful you weren't doing that somewhere carpeted."

She smiled. I felt I could relax a little. I'd forgotten about the towel thing. At the time she'd acted like she'd seen nothing. Apparently not the case.

"Still..." I said. I was genuinely contrite, and totally not struggling to keep looking at her face instead of her tits. She hadn't changed out of her jogging outfit.

"Look, bro, that's not why I wanted to talk."

"It's not?"

"No. I saw... how big you are... now."

"...Oh?" I'm sure my face flushed.

"And you weren't that big before. Nobody grows a cock like that in just a year. Some, sure, but not like that. And how much you came? What did you take, Blake?"

"Take? I..." And then it hit me, what it must have looked like to Brittany.

"No, I didn't take any..." My voice trailed off as more thoughts struck me. She remembered that clearly how big I was from just a towel drop? And how easily those dirty words rolled off her tongue... I shook off the thoughts. My new-found lust for my sister was playing tricks on my mind.

"Come clean, Blake," said Brittany, dead serious. "Or I'm telling Mom and Dad."

"Whoah, hey!" I said. "It's not like that, just... give me a sec, okay?"

My mind raced, but then I decided, "Why the hell not?"

"Brittany, something happened to me today. Do you remember someone coming to the door earlier?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you hear any of the conversation?"

"No, I was... occupied."

I remembered why, and tried not to smile.

"Well, her name was Angela..." I filled her in. About the Organizers, about how they use mortals, about my ability to sense women's libido's and alter them. About how I get a "commission" from the result, an influx of energy I can use in my own sexual life.

"And you decided that a bigger cock and lots of cum was the way to go," Brittany concluded. "Typical guy."

"Hey, it was an experiment. I was trying out all the different things I could do. I can also last ridiculously longer and get a damn near solid cock."

I wanted to shock her, or something. Hearing her talk dirty was getting to me.

"You're so full of shit, Blake. I mean, that was an entertaining story, but come on..."

"Kalista McGregor feels differently."

"What?"

"I went to the mall, and..." I told her all about my romp with my high school wet dream.

"Damn. Another good story. But you still could have done that by taking something."

"Have a good orgasm today?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" She was suddenly nervous.

"First thing Angela had me do was reach out and find a horny woman, and just tweak her libido up. It's how I got proof from her that I could do what she said. I didn't know who it was at first, but then I heard you crying out from your room, in time with what I sensed, and..."

"Stop, Blake," Brittany said. "Just stop. You... you actually believe all this, don't you?"

"It happened. You saw the results. You felt them."

"That could have been..."

I didn't have a choice anymore. I had to convince her, or things would go very badly between us. I reached out and sensed her. What I felt was-

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"You are really, really horny right now."

"It's those stories you told. You're really good. And you don't have to read my mind to guess that."

"Do you want me to prove it?"

"Prove it?"

"Yeah. I can prove what I've been saying... or... you can keep believing that your brother is a crazy steroid freak."

"Well... when you put it that way..." I knew she was convinced. I could feel her arousal begin to edge upwards.

"Lay back on your bed and do your absolute best not to touch yourself," I instructed. That got her a little hotter, and she did it.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to slowly raise your arousal, and since you know you're not doing it, it must be me."

"All right..." Her voice was shaking now.

I concentrated, and set it up so that she'd climb over the course of about ten minutes, then stay right at the brink until I let go.

"...I don't feel much different..."

"Give it time."

A minute passed. I could tell it was getting to her, but she was trying to cover. Her nipples stood out prominently through the jogging bra.

"I was already worked up," Brittany said.

"Sure."

Before much longer, I could see her breathing get heavier. Her tits swayed up and down. I shifted in the chair I was sitting in, and realized I was hard as a rock. Again. Then Brittany started to move.

"Hey, what are you doing? No touching!" I protested insincerely.

"Not touching," Brit whispered, "But I just need to..." She couldn't finish. What she could do, though, is pull her jogging bra off, letting her luscious tits bounce down onto her chest. Then she quickly removed her shoes. Before I could react further, she tucked her thumbs under her waistbands, and pulled off her shorts, panties, and socks in one smooth motion.

"Sis..." I asked quietly, "What's... why did you..."

"Just needed to be naked," she said, closing her eyes and laying down on the bed again.

I said nothing. In fact, I hardly moved. I drank in every detail, let me tell you. My sister took care of herself, and it showed. Her smooth skin... oh my god was her pussy shaved? Yes! And it was slick already. My cock twitched, and I had to divert a little energy to calm myself down.

"MMMMMmmmmm..." Brittany moaned. A smile crossed her face. I checked; she hadn't come yet. But it was apparently a good moment on the way. She sat up, and with her eyes still closed, got onto her hands and knees, making me lurch in my seat.

"I'm not saying I believe you, not saying I don't," she said playfully, "But if this is going to be a big one, I should be face-down."

She tucked her feet under her pillows, grabbed the sides of the bed, and laid with her head towards me, eyes still shut. I tried to glance at her ass, but ended up gaping, staring, then leering instead. It took an effort of will not to reach over and grab it with both hands.

Now I kept my eyes on her face. She was lost in concentration, yet the sexual passion only made her look more alluring, as with most women.

Brittany moaned again, and this time, kept moaning. Her soft lips parted, and she ran the tip of her tongue across them. Then something seemed to shift, and the look of concentration intensified. She put her face straight into the bed and gripped the sides tightly.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." The words were muffled, but I could make it out. My sister started shaking. Her whole body was rigid and trembling.

"Ohhhh, fuck!... Ohhhh, fuck!..."

As entranced as I was, I shook enough of it off to lean forward and say.

"I won't let you until you say it... Do you believe me?"

"What?" She seemed to remember I was there.

"Do you believe me?"

"Yes... yes... yes! Yes! Yes! Please, let me cuuummm..."

I released her, and pushed her amp to eleven.

"OH! FUCK! YES! YES! YES!" She devolved into incoherence as her whole body writhed. I made my sister cum. And god, it felt good.

"You can touch yourself now," I mentioned.

Brittany immediately flipped over and ran her hands all over herself, which was incredibly hot. Then she surprised me by slipping a hand down to her pussy and playing with it some more.

Before long, she was clutching suckling the tip of a pinky, while her other hand pleasured her pink, on the brink again only this time without my interference. She snapped her eyes open, met my gaze, and came again.

Our eyes burned into one another's while she climaxed again, and then she shut hers to ride out the aftershocks.

"And now I need a shower," she said. I chuckled, took my cue, and went to my bedroom.

~~~

By the time Brittany got out of the shower, our parents were home, so we couldn't talk any more about the events of the day. What I still had was a raging desire to fuck something silly. I told my family I was hanging out with friends. I'm pretty sure Brittany knew better.

I opted for the gym. I'd gotten a membership because my school friends had badgered me into it so they could get some sort of group rate or referral bonus or something. Now it was going to become a great place to hunt down a nice piece of ass.

What I needed was... I suddenly found that my search was over. Her name was Bree. I never caught her last name, but she was a year ahead of me in school.

I chatted her up, working some subtle mojo. She was interested in me anyway, lucky me I guess, and just needed some hints to get her into the frame of mind to get into the showers with me.

This gym had private showers. Shoot, they even had little anterooms for undressing so they didn't need to divide the men's from the women's. We hatched a plan for her to pick a shower, then text me which one, to join her five minutes later. After assuring that her mood wouldn't fade, I scanned the gym and made a fair few adjustments. Exercise juices the libido, so I'm sure it went pretty much undetected.

I got the text, and went back to the showers. Nobody was there, luckily, so I slipped in and locked the door behind me, just as Bree had made sure it was unlocked for me.

Bree stuck her face around the curtain and smiled. "Glad you made it. The water's hot and so am I." She licked her lips and disappeared back into the steam.

"Got that right," I said softly. No sense begging people to overhear us. I stripped quickly, and with a moment's thought, sized up my cock. Then I stepped through the curtain.

Bree was downright delicious. I don't know what it is about short girls, but they have the most fantastic asses. I mean damn. She didn't have time to turn around before I grabbed her by the hips and ground my erection against her.

"Ooh, that feels big," she whispered. "That all for me?"

"All for this fine ass," I said, "And for these beautiful tits."

"Come on," Bree said. "My tits are-"

"Amazing," I interrupted, still grinding. "Round, firm, perky... I could kiss them for days."

"I like the sound of that," Bree said, starting to grind back into me. Good God, that woman knew what to do with her hips. "But maybe next time. Right now? ... I want that cock to pound me into the wall."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

Bree was wet but she was tight. I actually slimmed my cock up a little, and I still had to take it slow. My cockhead made it in, and I made a few thrusts. A tease for us both. When I felt her relax, I went in deeper. Each stroke, I felt more of her hot pussy around my cock. With one massive jerk, I buried myself to the balls in her. We stood for a moment, letting her adjust, and she turned her head to make out with me. Her hair was slick against her head, and looked black.

It was Bree who got things going again, rocking her hips back and forth over my cock. I kept my hands on her hips and let her, watching her ass work its magic.

"So..." she asked breathlessly, "You gonna fuck me... or make me do all the work?" It was said jokingly. This woman had mischief in her eyes.

Bree braced her toes on the ledge at the bottom of the shower, giving her enough height that I didn't have to crouch anymore. One she was there, I laid into her, focusing all of my energy on driving my cock as far into her as I could, as fast as I could, as hard as I could.

"Yes... like that..." Bree encouraged, her hands braced on the walls to either side. Thank God for recessed shower controls, otherwise the position we were in, would have been painful.

Even so, my legs were getting tired. It's my cock that can go forever. The rest of it, I'm on my own. I pulled out, and turned Bree around. After a passionate kiss, I gave her a look and a nod, which brought a smile to her face. We opened the curtain and she now had room to get onto her hands and knees, those round ass cheeks beckoning me to her.

I got down, too, and resumed pounding her, now doggy-style. We weren't in a frame of mind to care about noise anymore. Hearing the slap, slap, slap of my hips against her wet ass was exhilarating.

"Blake, I'm... I'm... uhhh... ohhhhhh..." Bree threw her head back in a silent shout. I felt her body tense up, but continued my pounding. Her tight pussy nearly squeezed me out, but I managed it. When he recovered, she shot me a sexy-as-Hell look over her shoulder, and said simply, "Lay down."

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated. My feet nearly touched the shower wall, and my head nearly touched the anteroom door, but I managed it. I reached up and grabbed our clothes, tucking them under my head.

Bree crouched down, straddling my legs, then took my cock in one hand, bent down, and sucked the tip. It was heavenly. In doing so, the shower got her soaked all over again. Then she shifted forwards, leaned forwards, and kissed me again.

"You have no idea how much I needed this," she said. "How I've wanted this."

"Maybe I'm psychic," I replied.

I swear to you, she was so wet and I was still so hard that she didn't need to aim- she just had to slide back. I lurched at the exquisite pleasure of feeling her pussy envelope me again. She gave me a warm smile, and then...

Good God, that woman knew what to do with her hips. I know I said it before, but trust me, it bears repeating.

The woman made me almost dizzy with sensation. And every time I gasped and jerked, I could feel how much it turned her on. I didn't have to do a thing to her now. Well, except for keeping my cock at its fullest. If not for my staying power, I'd have gone off when she did.

"Is someone in the showers?" came a male voice. We froze.

No other showers were on, we realized. And no other voices replied.

"Just me, I think," called out Bree.

"Okay, hurry up," said the voice, "We close in fifteen minutes."

"That explains a lot," I said.

Bree giggled. And somehow, that was the sexiest thing she'd done yet. I kissed her, she kissed back. Hey, I meant it to be a meaningless fuck and it turned out we had chemistry. Go figure.

Speaking of figures, Bree's got to business. While my eyes feasted on her bouncing tits, she slammed herself onto my cock, over and over. Tender as that moment had been, we both really needed to fuck.

My hands of her hips, roaming around to grab her ass. I even widened myself out a little, just to get her the extra mile.

Then she slowed, riding my cock sensuously, coaxing my climax out of me. She leaned back, and the shower water cascaded off her mouthwatering tits, all the while her pussy continued sliding up and down my cock. Then she reached up and grabbed her tits, playing with them.

"Bree..."

"Mmmm?"

"Bree!" I repeated in a hoarse whisper. She got the message, leaned forward, and we kissed again. Still liplocked, she picked up the pace until I felt the jolt at the base of my cock. Hungry for it, Bree rocked on top of me, faster.

The clothing under my head prevented a concussion, I threw my head back so hard. I felt my seed pour into Bree's pussy. As soon as I had breath back, I could wait no longer, and I attacked her tits. Sucking, nibbling, licking, I had to have it all.

I kept my face buried in Bree's chest as I blasted my final few shots into her. We shook, we shuddered, we kissed, we caressed... we panicked when the five-minutes-to-closing lights flashed.

I can imagine the looks on the gym workers' faces when Bree and I raced out the door at the last minute, hand in hand, our bodies soaked, our clothes mostly drenched, laughing and red-faced with embarrassment. Good times.

We hung out outside afterwards. It turned out the reason she was so hard up for some was that her now-ex-boyfriend had convinced her to stay with him and be true to him while he was on the road with his band. Thanks to Instagram, she found out how one-sided the deal really was. He didn't know she knew, so she was treating his stuff like crap until he came back from tour in a month or so.

Like the van she drove to the gym in. It was his, got terrible mileage which is why they never toured on it, and she was driving it waaaaaay past the recommended check-up time on the Jiffy Lube sticker.

I didn't need to do a thing after that (except keep my cock consistent with before to avoid questions). It was Bree's idea that we should desecrate the back of the van. Let me tell you something: I have been to the gym three times a week ever since, to work out. What she showed me that night... Wow. Fit girls are sex factories when they want to be.

~~~

By the time I got home again, my family was all asleep. I came in quietly, and went to the kitchen for a late-night snack. Massive amounts of highly energetic sex really build up an appetite, you know?

I looked at the college major literature I had spread out on the kitchen table. Dinner had been in, shock of shocks, the dining room, so my stuff was undisturbed. That made me think of a question.

"Angela?" I whispered. "Skip the formalities, please. Can we walk?"

"Sure," she said, from behind me a moment later.

Angela, my not-exactly-human guide, now stood, leaning against the kitchen island. I hadn't noticed before, but her figure was, not to put too fine a point on it, divine. I was getting hard all over again, and remembered that I needed some food.

"I had a question," I continued whispering, "Am I allowed to do this for a living? I mean, not this, but another job that I can use this for?"

"Hmmm... what sort of idea are you playing with, Blake?"

"Sex counselor, or sex therapist. Something like that. Something where the changes I make will go unnoticed. Not to mention the education I get towards the degrees required will help me make better decisions, and more nuanced solutions."

"Go on..."

"And it will require a post-graduate degree, which means I'll be in close proximity to the entire female half of the college for longer. More opportunities to learn. But my biggest question is, will the Organizers be upset if I make a living off the gift they've given? I mean, aren't I already being 'paid' by the influx?"

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
495 Followers
12