Unfairer Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister gives Blake a lot of ideas.
7.8k words
4.76
133k
113

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers

I'm stealing the following from AnsemRai: "In the interest of writing a fictional story, I have not included any reference to safe sex or birth control. I imagine it takes place in a world where these things are not necessary."

Content/Spoiler Alert: Primarily Mind Control (sort of), but also heavy elements of Lesbian, Incest, Group Sex, Masturbation, and Voyeurism, in unnecessarily gratuitous amounts, but not necessarily all in the same chapter.

~~~

My sister turned around, the shower water still washing away the copious amounts of cum I'd just doused her with. I saw a particularly stubborn glob get washed down her neck, between her ample tits, then slide down her abs, and hang on for just a moment before joining the rest down the drain.

Brittany had her head hung low, but her eyes darted up to meet mine. I was scared. Too scared to be turned on by her incredibly hot body. She was leaning against the back wall, her hands pressed flat against it, and she was still shaking.

"Do you know what you've done?" she asked again.

"I am so, so sorry," I whispered again.

"I've been trying not to... but now, now I can't stop myself..."

To my thorough dumbfoundment, Brittany spread her legs open and jammed two fingers into her pussy, all in one blitz of motion. Her free hand went nuts; caressing, sliding, cupping, squeezing, any part of her it could reach.

I was frozen to the spot, and more confused than ever. Butdamnit was hot. As much as I has just cum, and as weird as the situation was getting, I still found myself getting hard all over again.

Brittany closed her eyes and concentrated, her pussy-covered fingers working frantically.

"Ahhhh.....ahhhh.... AAAHHHHHH..."

My sister's shaking overtook her whole body, and she cried out as she came. When it subsided, she slumped down onto her knees in the bathtub and turned the water off. She knelt there, catching her breath for a while. I still stayed put.

"Yesterday," she whispered. "When you made me so horny I came... Do it again."

"I... what?"

"Do. It. Again. Slowly. I need you to."

I hadn't been extending my sex sense to her this whole time, I realized, and when I did, my cock got harder without any help from my influx. She was boiling. If it was a sound, I'd have been deafened. If it was a sight, I was blind for life.

But I also saw what she meant. As raging as her hormones were, something was blocking a part of her mind from it. I saw it like a shadow on a movie screen when a tall person stands up- I could see by what wasn't there.

I'd never seen Brittany like this, and had no idea what to do. But my gut had the deciding vote, and it said, "Do it." So I did. I set it up, let it go, then closed off the monitoring

At first, I saw no difference, but then Brittany perked up again, using her arms to keep her up on the edge of the tub.

"I need to... tell you something," my sister explained, her nipples returning to a rigid state. "I can't... couldn't, without... help."

"Anything I can do," I said. I meant it. I can't remember the last time I've lied to my sister.

"It's... wrong. It's bad," she continued. "And I've tried not to..."

I just stood there and listened. It was best to let her talk it out.

"Things I want... things I feel... ooh, Blake, I feel it building... thank you. Without... without you pushing me over the edge, I'd never have told you. But I'm too horny to care right now. Blake, when you covered me in your cum, I... I tasted it. And right then... I couldn't deny anything anymore. I, I want... I want..."

I could barely see her face, so I couldn't tell what she was feeling. I'd been right in front of the bathtub when I'd stopped, so her face was partially blocked by my engorged cock.

That changed. She lifted herself up a little. Her eyes met mine, and I saw a glitter in them that I'd never seen before, at least, not in my sister. I'd actually seen it before in people like Bree, and Kalista, and even the dream Mrs. Fitzgerald, and...oh my god.

I was about to say something, probably to agree that it was wrong, that it was something we shouldn't do, but she opened her mouth and took in the head of my cock.

"OH, GOD!" I gasped. She took that as her cue to keep going. She greedily swallowed my cock, then pulled back and did it all over again, and it was wonderful.

"Oh, Brit," I continued, already breathless, "God, I've wanted you... I want to... to taste you, hold you, suck you,fuck you..." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I know it's wrong. I don't care. Just... don't... stop..."

I met her eyes again, and I saw everything. The desire, the conflict (still!), the enjoyment, and below it all, the joy that I at least felt the same way she did. Once she saw that I understood, she closed her eyes, and concentrated.

My god, my sister knows her way around cock. I didn't last too long after that.

"Brit, I gonna... co-o-ome..."

I thought she'd keep going, but she popped me out and aimed me right at her chest again, where I blasted away, and my cum dripped down her tits. Then the adjustments I'd made earlier caught up with her, and she bucked with her own climax.

This time, however, she didn't shake. She just arched and swayed in pleasure, smiling with her eyes closed. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Once she let go, Brittany stood up.

"Brit, about what just-"

"I need to finish my shower," she said, as if nothing had happened. "We'll talk later."

"We will? I mean, right. Of course we will."

She closed the shower curtain, and that seemed to be it. You know, for a guy that can read even a part of women's minds, I was (and still am) absolutely no closer to understanding them.

But it wasn't women's minds I was concerned with at that moment anyway. It was my own. The whole thing started when I went to sleep, and something very strange happened that needed explaining.

"Angela?" I asked.

My liaison knocked on the inside of my bedroom door. I went over and opened it.

"Need these?" she asked, holding up a pair of boxers in one hand, and pants in the other. I looked down.

"Yes, please," I said hurriedly, and grabbed my clothes. Angela may not actually be human and I may have been crossing some taboos left and right today, but that doesn't mean I'm not at leasttryingto be decent. At least my parents weren't home. Boy, was that a conversation I didn't want to have.

"We know what you've done, and no, we don't judge. Nothing wrong as far as we can see," said Angela.

"Um, what? Oh, you mean... right. Thanks. But, um... no offense, but you're not human. It's out rules that apply here. Speaking of where rulesdon'tapply... how does my gift work in dreams?"

"Ah, yes. This has happened before. Did you forget to turn off your newest sense before you went to sleep?"

"I guess not. What happened?"

"Dream occur on many levels, some of which are closer to the Organizers than this one. As such, the explanation is lengthy and involves a polysyllabically cumbersome vocabulary. The simplified version is that while sleeping, you detected women whose dreams were of a sexual nature, involving a male close enough to your description that substituting yourself for the intended did the dreamers no harm. If you knew them, they may even have been dreaming of you directly.

"What happened next was a sort of shared lucid dreaming state between you and the dreamer. When one dream ended, you went to the next, until there were no more dreams."

"Umm... Can twins share lucid dreams?"

"Frequently, although few remember it, especially if the desires expressed within are troublesome to their conscious minds."

"And when I woke up?"

"Ah. That." Angela nodded, her blonde curls rearranging themselves over her shoulders. "As your sense was uncontrolled while you slept, so too was your influx. your subconscious, normally blocked from using it, had access as you woke up, and to use the perfect word,idiotically used it all up in one go. Chances are you got as big and as hard as is possible, and came as much as possible, without, shall we say, foreplay. Is that what happened?"

"Oh, yes... wait, how can you know what happened with my sister and not why it happened?"

"The information I receive is on an as-needed basis at times. In the first instance, I was given words to say by the Organizers. In the second, I was expressing my own surmise. Sometimes it gets-"

"Complicated?" I finished. The door behind me opened, and Brittany walked out, not a drop of my cum on her, wrapped in a towel. "Speaking of..." I murmured.

Brittany looked startled. "Oh! I didn't know someone was here. Blake, who's this?"

"Angela. My liaison to the Organizers. I had questions about my dreams last night."

"Ah. That explains a lot, then."

"Was there anything else?" Angela asked.

"No, thanks," I said. Angela smiled, then walked into Brittany's room, shutting the door behind her. I had no doubt that if we'd followed her, she'd have been gone.

I explained everything to Brittany, and she nodded her head in understanding, but said nothing.

"And... about earlier..."

"No regrets," Brittany said instantly. "I mean, denying ourselves hasn't worked. Obviously. So, maybe we'll try just... letting it run its course. We won't throw up our hands and screw like rabbits, but we won't go back to denying we're just a normal brother and sister. Whatever happens... happens. And we'll take it from there."

"That is... remarkably sensible," I said. "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

Brittany busted out laughing. "Oh, no, bro, if anyone's getting in trouble for what they've done with your sister..."

I raised my hands defensively. "Okay, okay, I take it back! Sheesh!"

We hugged. It felt wonderful. Her soft flesh yielded so perfectly into mine, warm from the shower. I could smell her shampoo.

"There is one thing," she said softly.

"Anything, sis."

"Not all the way. I... I still want to save myself for someone special, and if we're just messing around..."

"I totally get it. Besides-" I picked her up in my arms, causing her to squeal. "-there's plenty else to do!"

I started marching to my bedroom door, still flung open from my wake-up emergency.

"What are you doing?" Brittany managed to get out, despite laughing.

"Returning the favor, of course!"

"Returning the... oh, my!"

I spilled her out onto my bed, and watched her towel fall away. Her beautiful laugh filled the air, but she tried to get up to leave. I think she was more nervous than anything; I was sensing a whole lot of horny, and that was just from her womanly scent in the air. My other sense was going crazy. So I wrestled her legs apart and leaned in, staring into my sister's smoothly-shaven pussy.

"Blake... you don't have to-"

I blew gently across her folds and her voice faded away into a moan.

With a simple kiss, I got a shudder from her, and just a hint of her taste. I flicked my tongue out, causing a gasp and a jerk from her, and tasted her fully. It was like... kiwi and cream, with a hint of cinnamon.

I was a goner from that moment on, and I was determined to take her with me. I didn't make any adjustments to her reactions, but I did keep an inner eye on them. What she liked, what she didn't, what she liked more, how her preferences changed as she got hornier. It was one hell of a sexy thrill.

And of course it didn't take too long before Brittany was thrashing on my bed. I had to wrap my arms around her hips just to keep her pussy from escaping. And let me tell you, it was a total drag to feel her ass muscles clench and watch her abs tighten up close... not!

"OH, GOD, BLAKE! That feels so good!... Right there, right there...ohhhhh..."

Hearing my babe of a sister singing my praises got my motor running like nobody's business. My cock was hard and throbbing all over again. But right now was about Brittany.

"Yesssss... yeeeessssss... yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah, oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, god, BLAAAAAAKE!"

I felt my sister grind her pussy into my tongue as she came, her juices flowing into my mouth, where I drank it all like a desert canteen. She arched her back, her tits bouncing in the air. Her hands clutched the back of my head until the last throes coursed through her. Then she lay back on my bed and stretched, a look of sensual contentment on her face.

When she opened her eyes, they sparkled.

"We should probably do something about that," she commented.

"About wha- oh." My erection was still causing strain on the seams of my jeans.

It wasn't what I thought it would be, which was frankly her allowing me to jerk off over her lithe body. Again. Maybe that was just what I was hoping. Instead, she told me to grab the GPS from my car. By the time I got back, she'd gotten up, and was starting to get dressed. I opened the door just in time to see a short pleated skirt slide up over my sister's round ass cheeks, covering both them and the pink thong she was wearing. It perfectly matched the pink of her bra, which, I noticed as she turned around, made her cleavage quite pronounced.

If not for her desire to wait for the right guy, I'd have taken her right then and there. I did groan audibly and fall against the door frame.

Brittany laughed and smiled, and gave me an address for the GPS as she put on a shirt, a tight black one that, while giving me no new memories, brought to mind all the ones I'd just made.

"And the reason for the address?" I asked,

"We're going there," she replied, heading to the bathroom to put up her hair. "Sort of."

Once she was ready, we headed out the door. She wouldn't tell me why we were going to that address, but it wasn't far, and I was treated to the sight of her ass swaying in that skirt on the way to the car.

Eventually...

"Okay, we're here," I said.

"I know. The GPS just announced it, and I've been here before."

"Okay, so... why?"

"Sense anybody inside?"

"Hang on..."

I shut my eyes to concentrate, and reached out. I found two, and told Brittany.

"Two? Okay... tell me what you can about them."

"Uh... one's bigger, more fuzzy-edged, more kinetic. The second one's... more like a tightly-wound ball, or drumhead stretched too tightly."

"The second one, then. Keep focused on that one and let's find another place to park where we won't be seen. There's a small park not too far down the road. Let's see if you can sense that far."

It was a bit unnerving, keeping a mental eye on a person while driving. I mean, you thoughttextingwas bad! But I had Brittany keeping tabs on my driving, too, and eventually we found the park. Other than the road in, which was a winding one, it was surrounded by trees. No one else there- perfect getaway spot.

"Okay, so who am I monitoring, and why?" I asked, letting a hint of frustration edge into my voice.

"My friend Amy," said Brittany, "She's never had an orgasm."

"I'm sorry... what?!"

"Never."

"Okay... but... and don't take this the wrong way... this sounds like the kind of thing that should take its course naturally. I interfere so early in someone's development, it could wreck them for life."

"You're sweet. And totally not corrupted yet. I like that. But that's not the case. See, nothing's wrong with her. It's just... she's gotten it into her head that she can't, but keeps trying, hoping to have one anyway, but before she can get there, the anxieties well up and..."

"...and create a self-fulfilling prophecy," I finished. "So, you want me to break her out of the cycle."

"Exactly."

"I'll give it a shot," I said. "It'll be slow, so I can back out it she starts reacting badly."

"It'll be fine," my sister reassured me. "I'm right here if you need me."

"I'll always need you."

"Like I said, sweet. But focus. Take care of Amy."

"All right, all right." I sighed, lowered my seat back and settled in. My eyes closed, I concentrated on the little ball of lightning in my head that was Amy.

"Talk me through it," Brittany asked.

"Hang on... okay. Slow increase, until she notices she's horny and decides to do something about it... Wow, okay, that didn't take long. Guess she's eager to try again. For now."

I felt her feelings get jostled as she focused on something else for a while. Probably going to her room for some privacy.

"Okay, I think she's alone. She's relaxed a bit... Now, I just set a slow increase on her valleys, and keep an eye on her hills and spikes..."

"She's masturbating?"

"Feels like it... it feels different from yours."

"All women are different, Blake."

"I meant... never mind, I'll explain later. Now shush. I have to concentrate."

I'd just started to feel the instabilities. Amy's nerves were getting to her.

"I'm gonna try wrecking the nerves the way her nerves are trying to wreck her. If I feel her get distracted, the next spike will be a bit stronger to compensate."

After a while, Brittany asked softly, "Is it working?"

"Oh, yeah. She's starting to loosen up. I think she might even be enjoying it."

"Well, itismasturbation."

"I mean instead of just needing it as a release."

"Speaking of, Blake, your front zipper might thank you if you did some releasing."

I looked down. I was hard, and the tent I made could have held a three-ring circus.

"Promise not to distract me again?" I asked.

"Promise."

I unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers, letting my hard-on rise into the air. I closed my eyes again.

"Okay, she's found a new rhythm... still escalating, good... oh, now we're in trouble. massive interference. Slowing down the increase... I'm letting her convince herself to get past her nerves- the increase is just more motivation than she usually has. Good, I feel her taking the chance... still increasing, slowly..."

I heard Brittany breathing hard, and put it aside. Amy needed me right now.

"Damn it, she's losing... Okay, increase a little faster... that helped... higher spikes, let's see if I can punch through. Come on, Amy... come on... You can do this... You can do this... Okay, I think she's ready. Cranking it... NOW."

The little ball of lightning became a thunderstorm. Amy was cumming, and I very nearly did myself.

"Well?" my sister whispered urgently.

"She's there," I replied with a mile-wide grin. "MASSIVE orgasm. That girl's a powerhouse. I think she'll be fine. Damn, that's hot."

"I'm so proud of you," Brittany whispered again, suddenly much closer. I opened my eyes in just enough time to see her head over mine, then felt her lips descend.

Brittany's lips were soft and warm. We even swirled our tongues around one another's. I heard my sister breathing hard again, and felt her start shaking. Feeling with my hands, I discovered that one of hers was down her pants. I shifted my inner focus to her, and felt a female orgasm for the second time in as many minutes. Part of me still paid attention to Amy, who was steaming away like a locomotive, but when Brittany came, I could think of nothing else.

"You still need release," she whispered, then went back to kissing me. I felt her hand wrap itself around my cock, felt her juices lube me up as she stroked me.

My hands wandered freely, tracing the curves of my sizzling sister. I was already close; between Amy and Brittany, I didn't stand a chance.

"Brittany," I rasped, "I'm gonna...c-..."

She broke away and clamped her lips over my cock. When I climaxed, my hips bucked enough that I was afraid, for a split second, that she'd hit her head on the car roof. It passed quickly, though, as I felt my cum shoot out of me. I thought nothing could me sexier.

Gulp.

I was wrong. The sound of my sister swallowing my cum was the most erotic thing I'd ever heard.

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers