Unfairer Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Further exploring Blake's new gifts and abilities.
5.4k words
4.72
101.8k
166

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers

I'm stealing the following from AnsemRai: "In the interest of writing a fictional story, I have not included any reference to safe sex or birth control. I imagine it takes place in a world where these things are not necessary."

Content/Spoiler Alert: Primarily Mind Control (sort of), but also heavy elements of Lesbian, Incest, Group Sex, Masturbation, and Voyeurism, in unnecessarily gratuitous amounts, but not necessarily all in the same chapter. Detours into other topics are quite probable.

~~~

I woke up feeling refreshed on my third day of being a sex psychic, and I was still trying to figure out what to call it. "Psychic" didn't do it justice.

What I did do before bed, was remember to turn off the sense I have that allows me to detect how aroused women around me are. That got me into trouble once; I got lucky instead of it being an utter disaster, but once was nevertheless enough.

So, feeling refreshed, I got up and got dressed, and after taking a long and calculated look out my window, went for a jog.

~~~

There's nothing like a good jog to get you thinking. And for getting the blood pumping. Especially when you find yourself "happening" to catch up to the erotically flexing asses of the Alvarez twins on their morning jog.

To be honest, even though I had an agenda, I still hung back and admired. They both wore those tight jogging shorts that hug their figures (read: second skin), and can I just say thank the universe for jogging bras? They're bras, that don't require shirts over them! The only thing better is swimsuits, but well-endowed women tend to shy away from jogging in those, due to what I'm told is a highly uncomfortable OUCH factor. Ladies, you know what I mean. Guys, imagine jumping on a trampoline with testicles the size of bowling balls.

But that's not an issue here. Eva and Nina jogged almost in sync with each other, sculpted posteriors sculpting further before my eyes. I saw a sheen of sweat on both of their bodies. Their long black hair was up in ponytails. And good god, did I have a boner.

I was about to jog past with a simple "Hi" until they slowed down to take a short breather. In fact, that's what I started to do.

"Hi!" I greeted warmly, then jogged for about half a second when one of them called out.

"Hey!" I stopped, and turned around.

"Me?"

"Yeah," said the one in a blue top. I didn't know which one was which. VERY identical twins. "Blake Turner, right?"

"Yeah, that's me." I was back to where they were and sat down at the curbside with them. "Have we met?"

"What are you doing?" asked the other one, in a pink top. They huddled. I looked confused, then shut my eyes.

As I read them, they were fiery, dancing and flicking towards each other, but not burning wildly like fire usually does. More like two lighters placed near each other. With my ears open, too, I noted small bumps in their arousals when I also heard words like "twenty-one" and "fit" and "Kalista" and "alone."

The "Kalista" part surprised me. We'd only had the one fling, but apparently word had gotten out. (I found out later the three were friends.)

When they came out of their huddle, I caught each of them eyeing me up and down a couple of times. My boner hadn't gone anywhere, and I wasn't trying hard enough to hide it to succeed. They saw, and from the heat of the fires I sensed, approved.

"You busy today?" asked Pink Top.

"Schedule's open. Just waiting for school to start again," I replied. "You?"

"Hanging out at home alone," said Blue Top. "Our parents are on vacation."

"Sounds like a great time to break out the booze," I said. "You turned twenty-one recently, right?"

The ladies looked surprised.

"How did you know?" asked Blue Top.

"I remember you from high school," I replied. "I did the math."

"Ah, of course," said Pink Top.

"So, actually, we don't drink," said Blue Top. "But we don't want to be party poopers, so we were thinking of learning some party games. Want to join us?"

"Sure, I'd love to! Your place, I take it?"

From there we settled on a time, and they reminded me of the address. I watched them jog away, resisted the urge to jack off right there on the sidewalk, and continued on my way.

My original plan had been to slowly ingratiate myself to the sisters, then figure out a way to get alone with them, and so on, until I could get them to realize their attraction for one another. Apparently, other people have plans, too! That's the universe for you.

Anyway, my route took me by Mrs. Fitzgerald's house, so I, after peeking in to see if she was in, I let myself into her back yard, where she was stretched out on a deck chair, tanning facedown and topless, said top on the table next to her. She looked up sharply as I entered, then relaxed when she saw it was me.

"Morning, Mrs. Fitzgerald," I called, smiling.

'Good morning, Blake," she replied, getting up. For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, I was treated to the sight of her astonishingly-well-preserved tits. My lessening hard-on began to roar back. "I hope you're not back for more. I am quite sore from last night. Not that I'm complaining, but it's a little uncomfortable even to get too worked up right now."

"Thank you," I replied. "You were quite wonderful yourself. And, uh, I wanted to check on the pool, too. Everything still okay?"

She laughed. "It's hardly been half a day. The pool's fine. Why? You looking forward to cleaning it again?"

"Well, since you're offering..." I smiled.

"Oh, none of that, Casanova," she replied, reaching for her top and putting it on. "You got me out of my rut, and for that I'm quite grateful... but, and please take no offense... I really could use someone with my level of experience."

"Ah. I see," I said, not offended at all, but a little disappointed. "Well, I appreciate your candor. Anything specific you could offer that would benefit the next person I am with?"

"Smart boy. I can say your passion and your desire to give not just receive will take you far. But you're unpracticed at giving while getting. You're talented, but it doesn't come through as well when someone's got their mouth on your dick."

"Well, thank you," I said. That seemed to cover it. "You know, I could use someone to practice on..."

"Away with you!" Mrs. Fitzgerald said, swatting my arm and shooing me out of her back yard. "Practice in girls your own age."

~~~

"Hey, sis?" I asked Brittany later, at lunchtime.

"What's up, bro?" she said, distracted by something on her iPad.

"I need to practice something, for my new gift," I said. "Know any more Amys?" My adjustment to Amy allowing her to finally orgasm was a big hit. Amy called Brittany to tell her, not knowing it had been Brittany's idea.

"Why?" She looked up.

"Like I said, practice."

"Okay, I've got one, but I don't think it'll work."

"Time to find out."

~~~

I sat, slightly apprehensive, on my sister's bed. She wouldn't tell me what we were doing. All I knew was that she was booting up her computer.

"Okay, so... when I turned eighteen, and Mom and Dad let me get a credit card, I was able to get, you know, curious."

"About?"

"Girls." My cock lurched in my shorts.

"Okay..."

"So I know of a really good camgirl site."

"Okay..."

"So how far can you sense people, if you already know who they are?"

"You know," I said, tilting my head in thought. "I don't actually know. Let me try... Amy's horny as hell, feels like she's masturbating again..." I checked everyone. Kalista, Bree, Mrs. Fitzgerald, Eva and Nina, and even the tattoo'd sexpot Dylan, who I'd only sensed in a dream.

"Okay, everyone I can remember sensing distinctly, I can still sense whenever I want," I summarized when I was done. "But I can't tell exactly how far away they are."

"Cool! Let's see if it works on a webcam."

A minute or two later, my sister pulled up a girl and sat aside for me to get a good look.

"Say hello to Charley," she said, observing my rising cock. "But not literally. She can't hear us."

On screen, the feisty redhead (I know it's a cliché, but this time it was true) with beautiful blue eyes, a killer ass and shapely natural tits, was smiling and chatting away with her fans.

"Okay, so what I need to practice is focus," I told Brittany. "I need to be able to, you know, perform in the sack while getting some and possibly making adjustments. What I had in mind-"

"Not so fast," said Brittany, "This isn't the thing I had in mind. This is proof-of-concept. See if you can spin her around from here."

"Okay..." I trust Brittany.

"You see her face. You know what she's doing right now. Focus on the face and see if you can sense her."

"All right, all right..." I was starting to be able to focus on my new sense with my eyes open, which was helpful. I stared at the screen, got turned on as fuck, but tried to focus anyway.

At first I got the crowd of impulses, but as I pulled back, they got duller, and I felt more. Nothing about any of them, just that there were more. Further back, and further back, until it was more of a texture. Eventually, I noticed a little bump, and got curious. I zoomed in, and sure enough, I could tell it was her. I didn't know how I knew, and figured it was all part of the gift deal.

On screen, I saw Charley rubbing her slit with the head of a blue suction-cup dildo. When she inserted it, I felt the spike, and looked at Brittany.

"Got her."

"Good. I'll tip her enough so it looks legit, but then you get her up to an orgasm. She usually fakes one in the first five minutes, to weed out the premature boys and the whiners who'll complain and ruin the mood if she doesn't. I want you to make it real."

"Challenge accepted."

I played a hunch, since those had been working out for me lately, and gave Charley a spike in her arousal right when my sister's donation dinged on her computer. From there, I guided it up and up, keeping the flow naturally varying but steadily upwards.

On screen, Charley was evidently very surprised, her eyes wide, with sharp exclamations coming through over the computer speakers. But she played through like a pro. She stuck the dildo onto her chair and rode it, until slamming down onto it and crying out in a very real orgasm. I prolonged it, as a bit of a thank-you, then let her go back to normal.

Brittany moused over to the exit button.

"What are you doing?"

"The other thing? Concept proven."

"We can watch the rest of the show," I suggested. "It won't hurt anything."

Brittany considered this. "All right."

She sat next to me on the bed. We both sat watching for a while. Now Charley was curled up in a chair in front of her monitor, her toes on the edge of the desk, powerful vibrator at her pussy. I could still feel her, and her early orgasm was rippling into what I'd bet was her hottest show ever.

My sister squirmed beside me and I decided to give her an excuse to do what I could tell she wanted to: masturbate furiously at the webcam show.

I stood up quickly, ripped off my shirt, then dropped my pants and boxers to my feet in an instant, and sat back down.

"I don't know about you," I lied, "but I am going to masturbate. This chick is hot."

I turned my gaze to the screen, and incidentally also to my sister's reflection therein. But honestly, it was Charley that had my attention. I stroked in time with her, my right hand behind me, holding me up (I'm a lefty).

Brittany wanted to just look at my hard, throbbing cock, but she, too, was drawn in to Charley's show. After a couple of minutes with a hand down her pants, she stood up to strip as well.

When she came back down, I was suddenly skin-on-skin, calves to shoulders with my angel-bodied sister. She's a righty, and so had to lean into me a little to rub herself. I could look straight down at her perky 18-year-old tits. And did.

In the meantime, Charley had finished on the chair and moved the camera. Now she backed up to another dildo, fixed to a specially-made support, so that she could give herself doggystyle with it. The camera was angled primarily on her wide, grabbable ass, but wide enough for her to look over her shoulder at the camera, which was a sultry scorcher every time.

I was getting pretty worked up. In case it's not obvious by now, a nice, round ass from behind is one of the Organizers' best designs. Seriously, kudos. And having my hot sister jiggling next to me, warm and smooth, just as horny as me... hot damn.

I wrapped an arm around Brittany and pulled her a little closer as Charley pounded another one out in her new and audibly well-appreciated position.

As Charley came again, a loud wail squeezing through the speakers, Brittany put her left arm around me, too. We were both breathing heavily, and I could see her nipples poking out, and the flush of her skin.

The show ended, and an automatic timer redirected Brittany's account to the main page. She and I were still going at it though, and since there was nothing on the screen to watch anymore, we both turned and looked at each other.

I don't know which one of us went for it first, but we kissed. We snogged, we made out... whatever you call it, our lips were passionately occupied for a while, and we laid back on her bed to once again explore the magnetic lure of our incestuous lust.

Instinctively, I pulled her closer, and was sure she reveled in the feeling of her nipples dragging across my chest. I know I did. I slid my hand down, and firmly grasped her ass, which was excitingly firm already.

This whole time, our masturbating hands were speeding up. We were teetering on the edge when I grabbed her ass. One long, slow squeeze, and Brittany moaned into my mouth. Then her climax roared through, shaking her up and down, while she growled and purred and flexed. Her tongue coiled even more sinuously with mine, and that familiar jolt coursed through me.

Our lips never parted while I shot my load onto her naked stomach. I could feel it spur her on, heightening the echoes of her own orgasm. When I was spent, I pulled her on top of me, our kiss still ongoing, and kneaded her exquisite posterior.

Perfection.

~~~

A while later, we were laying side-by-side on her bed.

"Still no regrets. You?" my sister asked.

"None here."

"Cool. You ready for the real thing now?"

"Holy crap, there's more?!"

"Oh, yeah."

Brittany got up, and instead of sitting in her desk chair, she bent low over the keyboard, giving me a fantastic view of her ass. I started getting hard again. Actually, I hadn't used any of my influx to reset myself, so I was experiencing normal wear and tear.

I wondered how many times I could do that, and then...

"WHOA!"

"What?" said Brittany, "You just notice my ass?"

"Heh. That, too. But, uh, you ever just use a credit card for a while, and then look at your balance, and find a number that's waaaay off what you thought?"

"No."

"Imagine if you did. That's sort of what I just experienced. I've been using my influx here and there, you know, but I haven't checked my full amount in a little while. I just did."

"And?"

"I've been using thrift store purchase amounts when I could be renting Greece," I said, then reconsidered. "Bad example. Finland."

"And in terms of your influx, that means..."

"No idea the extent," I shrugged. Then I'm sure I got a twinkle in my eye. "Want a second experiment?"

"Sounds like fun," Brittany grinned. "But let me get us to the chat room. They almost always have a girl or two up."

"They who?"

"Omega Delta Pi sorority. Not their real house name, of course, but they are a real sorority. And they are so friggin' bi-curious. But they're too chickenshit to actually do anything. They just flirt like hell and masturbate next to each other, and ALMOST get to it. But they get so incredibly many people to come in, every time."

I laughed. "...Because maybe this time, they'll actually do it."

"Exactly."

"I figure, you're helping them all explore their sexual identities, and learning how to juggle multiple targets influenced by your estrokinesis."

"My what?"

"Estrokinesis. Moving women's hormones with your brain. Like telekinesis, but just... you know, estrogen."

"Yeah, I get it. 'Estrokinesis.' I like it."

"Good. Here's the room. Ooh! A threebie! Good timing!" Brittany sat back on the bed with me.

There was nothing in the ODP sorority house webcam room that could identify where they were. The door leading out to the hallway was covered by a curtain, so even construction markers were blocked. These girls were thorough. They had a huge bed - either two smaller ones pushed together and covered, or this other thing I've heard of called a California King. Either way, they all fit very comfortably. The camera changed viewpoints from time to time, and Brittany explained how. This website allowed earmarked donations, and this house had four cameras (none including the window, of course). Every sixty second, whichever camera had the most donations would be flipped to, cumulatively. Apparently, some people would rotate their donations to keep the camera going, but about half an hour in, one clear winner would emerge, and the donations would shift to funding various acts of feminine sexuality.

On screen, the three girls were already naked and absentmindedly touching their pussies while chatting with the viewers. The first one, a brunette, had exactly the confidence men mean when they say they find confidence sexy. I mentally nicknamed her Princess. The blonde with long hair, nice rack and long legs: Barbie, obviously. The other blonde had a ponytail with pink highlights, but also pink lingerie on. Pinkie.

First things first. I tried it, eyes open, and found them. It was actually easier than finding just one. The whole house, in fact, was teeming. The hard part here was going to be keeping them tethered once they got going. I shared my findings with Brittany.

"So I was right? Closet bi-s?"

"Strongly possible. Definitely very curious. All of them."

"Great!... So what do you want me to do while you get them going?"

"First, help me work out the shape of my goal."

"Mostly, their casts are about an hour, then someone else shows up. You've got fifty-three minutes left on this one."

"Good. I'll take the full hour, and hopefully draw in more people. My personal goal: get all of them orgasming together within five to ten minutes of the end of that time."

"Sounds great!" said Brittany. I saw her getting turned on. I didn't need to feel it - it was obvious. "And so, what am I doing?"

"I need to concentrate on all of them while someone else concentrates on me," I said. "You have to do your damnedest to distract me the whole time. Handjob, blowjob, titjob... and if I cum, which if you're doing it I will, I use my influx to reset and you start again. That'll also tell us a little better what kind of reserve I have."

I sat on the edge of my sister's bed, my cock already primed and not-yet-pumped, one translucent drop perched on the tip.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

Brittany turned and knelt in front of me. Then with one hand, she aimed my cock. Then my sister took me into her mouth, and started sucking. Even without her being such a sexy woman, without her being my sister, her blowjobs kick ass. They certainly knock me on mine.

"Ooh, god, sis, you suck my cock so good." She tapped my leg a bit, as if to say, "Focus!"

I turned my attention back to the screen. Barbie was having an orgasm, and Pinkie was trying not to look. Princess was laying there, caressing her tits in afterglow. That gave me an idea.

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers
12