Unforgettable

Story Info
Mom visits son & revelations are made.
3.2k words
4.22
669k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

SATURDAY:

I won't bore you with the details of how my lovely mother came to be visiting me just mere days after I had moved into my new apartment. Suffice to say that she arrived prepared for an extended stay with ideas on how my living accommodations were to be decorated. I suppose anything would be better than the Spartan decor (AKA early bachelor) that greeted her when she arrived early that Saturday afternoon.

I will however, tell you a little about this incredible woman. To begin with, at forty-eight, she had a figure that women half her age would die (but not put any effort into achieving) for. Her Lady Clarol, Strawberry Blond hair barely reached her shoulders. Filled with boundless energy and a smile that would melt a judge's heart, her 5'5" frame seemed small and demure next to most men, and she never hesitated to use these attributes to her advantage. Quick to speak her mind and couch her observations in no uncertain terms, she nonetheless could comport herself with the grace and decorum of royalty while swearing like a sailor on a tennis court when she felt the call was in error.

We had spent most of the afternoon unpacking boxes and arranging furniture and had only just settled down for a much deserved respite. We had been hitting the bottle since three that afternoon and between the alcohol and spent energy we were both ready to call it quits for the day.

"You seem to know a lot about the Internet, I bet you can tell me about webcams," Mom said as she lifted her glass to her lips and drained the last of her highball.

"Uh, what do ya wanna know?" I managed to sputter without choking.

"Well, I heard there is a way to hook a camera up to your computer so that you were transmitting over the Internet," Mom smiled as she stood up and walked over to the bar.

"Yeah, it's done quite frequently, nowadays. Cameras are cheap and bandwidth is readily available."

Mom walked over to my workstation and sat down in the chair.

"Come here and show me," she said over her shoulder as she reached out and hit the power button.

I grabbed a chair from the dining room and carried it over to the workstation.

"What brought on this curiosity. Webcams are slow. It's not like watching television," I said as I placed my hand on the mouse.

"Oh, I overheard a snippet of conversation in the ladie's room last week and have been intrigued ever since. I tried doing a search for "webcam" on my computer at work but since our Internet access is filtered, all I ever got was "access denied". Since I don't have a computer of my own I thought I might ask you about it."

I swallowed hard, wondering if she was referring to the same type of webcams that I so enjoy. I thought I would play it straight, and typed in nasa.org and we were soon looking at a view of the earth taken from the space shuttle. Then I showed her some of the National Park cameras.

"Yeah, that's pretty cool," Mom said, "but I was thinking in terms of something a little more racy, if you know what I mean."

I looked at her thoughtfully. She had a slight flush in her cheeks and her eyes seemed to twinkle in the half-light reflection from the monitor. I thought I had a pretty good idea of what she meant, but I still wasn't positive.

"Racy, you mean like NASCAR?" I asked.

"No, I don't mean NASCAR. You know damn well what I mean and I would give you twenty-to-one odds you have such a site already bookmarked!"

"Huh?" I slurred.

Between the two of us, we had consumed about half a quart of Jim Beam, thus we were both rather inebriated.

Drunk or not, her hand was quick and sure as she snatched the mouse from beneath my fingers and clicked on the favorites tab. There, top of the page, in all its glory, was "Webcams".

"Uh, huh," Mom grunted as she clicked the mouse button. "I didn't think this towel was here on the chair to keep the dust off of it."

I grinned sheepishly as she fingered the stiff, discolored stains. "I bet this towel sees more action than your bed sheets do," she snickered.

My login and password were already saved in the browser so she went right into the members area. I sat in mute stupification as she started clicking on the various names.

"Yeah, this is what I meant," she purred softly as she leaned closer to the monitor.

"What the fuck is with all the headless people?" she grunted as she clicked open, then closed, over twenty different vids in rapid succession.

"I know, kinda frustrating, isn't it?" I muttered.

"Yeah, if I wanted an damn anatomy lesson I would have taken up medicine," she grumbled.

"Ahhh, now that's more like it!" She exclaimed as she came upon one broadcast of a young guy leaning back in his chair. His entire body, from knees to scalp was fully exposed to her leering eyes. His right hand was stroking an impressive cock while his left was resting on a pc. mouse.

She had exhausted the list of single males and had moved down to the single females list.

"More headless people," she murmured. "Does staring at a woman's crotch turn you on, Andrew?" she asked without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Nah, I find it to be rather disassociative. I mean, unless I can see her face while she plays, I generally close the vid and move on. Frankly, given the choice of either watching her facial expressions or seeing what her hands are doing, I would take the former anyday."

The alcohol was definitely loosening my tongue. After the words were out of my mouth I just sat there quietly, amazed that I would be so bold with my mother. Perhaps it was her own honesty and simply-stated desires that provoked such a response from me.

"Heh heh, yeah, I agree."

She made it about half way down the list when she came upon a rather attractive middle-aged woman who was lewdly splayed out on her bed, enjoying the delights of a rather sizeable dildo. It was quite obvious from her facial expressions that she was very close to orgasm. I felt my cock twitch in my shorts at the delicious display.

"Ummmm, I bet that makes the old sapling grow," Mom snickered as she looked up at me.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," was my witless reply.

"Well, maybe she is too old for you. Let's see if we can find someone a little closer to your tender age."

"Nah, don't bother. You won't find but a few, and most of them act silly. They aren't in it for the eroticism, just for the attention."

"Oh, and what makes you such an authority?" Mom asked as she started clicking in the couples group.

"Shit, I've been surfing Internet porn for years. After a while you get to where you can spot the teases from a mile away. They never cum, they just tease all the horny old guys. I think it is an ego trip or something, not unlike titty bars."

"So, you rather watch the older broads?"

"Mostly, they are at least honest. Some of them may not be the most attractive people in the world but I find them truly erotic simply because they are so honest with themselves an others."

"Ummmmm."

Mom turned her attention back to the computer screen and clicked open a few more vids.

"Oh yeah, now THAT's HOT!" She gasped as she opened the last vid.

On the screen was a couple who were lying side by side in the bed, each busy with their own hands between their legs. They appeared to be in their late thirties (hard to tell with vid cams), a bit overweight but attractive none-the-less.

"You like that, Mom?" I asked as I struggled to maneuver my rigid cock into a more comfortable position.

"Yeah," she hissed, "does that surprise you?"

"I, uh...I just never thought, well..."

"What?" She prodded.

"I guess I never thought that you would like, uh, you know...watching."

"You mean you never thought of your mother as being a voyeur, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's it. I was always led to believe that only men were excited by watching, and that women preferred.....other things."

"Well, perhaps some of that is true, but as you can plainly see right here on the computer, there are a lot of women who like to watch also. I've always liked to watch. Your father and I used to watch porno movies together all the time."

"While you made love?"

"Sometimes, but mostly we would just lay down or sit side-by-side and masturbate."

"REALLY?" My cock was starting to ache at this point.

"Yes, it's true. Oh, don't get me wrong, I like to fuck just as much as the next gal, but nothing gets me off better that watching a guy squeeze that love juice out of his cock while I do myself with a good vibrator. If there is a good porno going in the background, so much the better."

"Damn, Mom!"

"Oh, sorry. Do I shock you, Dear?" Mom asked as she reached out and took my hand.

"Well, yeah, I guess. It's just that I never heard you talk that way before and it's a bit unnerving."

"Why? Hell, Andrew, you're twenty-three years old now and I am almost fifty. I think we are both adult enough to quit beating around the bush. But, if you don't want to hear me talk this way.."

"No, no! It's quite alright. I kinda like it, actually. It's just so different."

"Well, don't act so surprised. Your generation didn't invent words like cunt, cock, pussy, jerk-off, quim, fuck, etc." she snapped, "and I ain't June Cleaver! I am a woman with a woman's needs and a healthy sexual appetite, even if I am divorced!"

"Okay, okay, I don't need a lecture!" I laughed as I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Gotta take a leak, is that all right?"

"Oh, sorry. Pee for me while you're in there, that way I won't have to leave this exciting show on your computer," she snickered.

Taking a leak wasn't the foremost thing on my mind as I closed the bathroom door behind me. Between the lewd display on the computer screen and my mother's revelations, my cock need relief and it needed it now. I tried to free it through the zipper, but I was so hard that I couldn't bend it enough to get it through the opening. Finally, I just pushed my shorts down to my knees and took matters into hand. I hate to admit it but it only took a couple of moments before my seed was scattered all over the counter top.

"Damn, now I gotta clean that up." I muttered half aloud as my breathing settled back down and the tension left my body.

I guess I was gone almost five minutes and as I started to head back down the hallway I heard low moans coming from the living room.

"Nah, she can't be," I thought to myself as I stopped in my tracks.

Yet I knew she might just very well be doing what I had recently completed. I knew she was aroused, that was more than obvious by the way she licked her lips and the rigidity of her nipples as they pressed against her t-shirt. I had noticed all these things when she found that image of the guy all stretched out in his computer chair.

I edged my way quietly down the hall and peeked around the corner. My jaw nearly hit the floor and my cock rose immediately to attention at the sight I beheld.

Mom was leaned back in the chair with her right hand thrust down into the front of her unfastened shorts. Her left hand was mauling her right breast beneath the t-shirt. She was staring intently at the computer screen, licking her lips lasciviously.

"Oh fuck yeah! God this is so damn hot!" She grunted as she hooked her right hand to insert one or more fingers (couldn't see through her shorts) into her pussy.

Once again, the tightness of my shorts precluded any ready access to my burgeoning member, so without hesitation, I pushed them down to the floor and stepped forward to better view my luscious mother at play.

I nearly jumped outta my hide when my mother said loudly, "Andrew, instead of standing in the dark and gawking like a love-lorn teenager, why don't you make yourself useful and get my vibrator for me. It is in the green suitcase, all the way in the back."


"Uh, Okay, Mom."

The toy was right where she said it was, and a truly wicked looking device it proved to be. It was a flesh-toned rubber cock almost ten inches in length and nearly two inches in diameter. It's weight was appreciable since it was filled with three "D" sized batteries.

I thought it was rather pointless to try to put my shorts back on so I remained nude as I entered into the livingroom with my mother's favorite toy, my cock bouncing against my abdomen with each stride.

In the interim, she had removed all her clothing and had propped her feet up on either side of the keyboard. She had both hands nestled in the thick, furry patch between her legs. She looked up as I approached.

"Ummm, nice looking equipment there, Son. I had no idea you were so gifted."

"Well, as you can plainly see, I don't find it hard to look at you either, Mom," I rejoined.

Mom turned her atention back to the computer screen as she leaned back and spread her legs wide while parting the lush thatch nestled between them.

"This is incredible, Andrew, a whole lot better than watching some bad actors trying to be erotic in a porn movie!" She exclaimed as she took the dildo from my hands.

Without preamble, she thrust the large device between her legs and in mere seconds, had it buried almost to the bulbous base.

"Now you just sit down right there, take that magnificent cock in hand and jerk-off with me," she said as she reached down and gave the dildo a twist to set it humming.

We sat there side-by-side, watching each other more than the computer screen. We said nothing for a while, each of us absorbed in our own pleasure and watching the other do the same. Finally, she took her feet down and turned sideways to face me.

"Turn your chair to face me, Andrew," she grunted as she spread her legs over the arms of the chair.

I did as instructed and edged closer to her.

"Yeah, that's it, get close to me."

Her right hand was pumping the dildo in and out, each stroke bringing the rounded head almost completely our of her slick tunnel. Her left hand began to run circles around her distended clit which poked out from the furry forest that surrounded it.

"Oh God, Andrew, I can't believe I'm finally doing it!"

"What, Mom?" I grunted.

"I have fantasized about this for so long. I used to hear you jerking-off at night when you were home from college and I would get so wet thinking about it. I used to lay there, figging myself, fantasizing that you were watching me. It got so bad that I started leaving my door open a few inches so I could pretend you were on the other side, watching me and stroking yourself."

"Really? Oh, fuck! I could hear you sometimes, Mom, and I always imagined you were masturbating. That is what was going on in my head on those nights you heard me."

"You're kidding! You used to fantasize about me, Andrew?" Mom said as she pushed the rubber cock in deep and held it there.

"Yeah, ever since that day I saw you with your hand in your bikini bottoms while you were reading that romance novel by the pool."

"You saw that, did you? I've often wondered why you kept staring at me all that afternoon. Did it make you hard, Andrew? Did you jack-off while you watched me?"

"No, I was afraid I would get caught, so I went into your bedroom and jerked-off into a pair of your dirty panties."

"You did? Oh Andrew that is so freaking hot! Oh, shit, I need to cum!" she gasped as her hand became a blur on her clit.

"Help me, Andrew. Pump that dildo in me hard and fast while I frig my clit! I am soooo close!"

I stood up and leaned over, stroking my cock vigorously with my left hand while I tentatively reached out and took the base of the dildo in my right. Mom grabbed my wrist and directed me on how she wanted me to fuck her with it.

"Hard, Andrew, fuck me hard with it!"

The rubber phallus slid in and out like it was on well-greased ball bearings. Mom began to pant and grunt, raising her hips to meet each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom!" I cried out as I released the dildo and squeezed my nut sack while my left hand flew up and down the length of my shaft.

Mom raised her head up and stared at my flying fist as she took control of her dildo.

"Cum on me, Andrew. Squirt that hot juice on my wet pussy!" She gasped.

"Yes, Yes, oh God DO IT!" She screamed as I grunted and released the first jet of hot spray.

"Oh, my baby's cumming on me! Oh Yessssssss!"

She writhed on the chair, her legs quivering as her stomach muscles rippled with the intensity of her orgasm, yet her eyes never closed. Her stare was locked on my cock and my hands as jet after jet erupted from within me to land upon her body.

As the last dribble oozed out of my cock, her face suddenly cortorted into a grimace, her mouth dropped open and her eyes seemed to bug out of her head as one last scream burst forth from her throat.

"Arrrrrragghhhhhh!!!!" The sound reverberated off my sparsly decorated walls. Her entire body quaked and shuddered causing her to slide out of the chair and onto the floor at my feet. She rolled onto her side and curled up into a fetal position, whimpering softly as her body slowly quit vibrating.

I stood in mute silence, totally awestruck by the intensity of her orgasm. I was no virgin and had been with numerous women but I had never witnessed anything even remotely similar to this. I kneeled down and placed my hand upon the soft roundness of her hip.

Slowly, as if emerging from a dream, she turned her head to regard me. A smile spread across her features. "Kiss me, Andrew," she said softly.

And so I did.

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers