Unforgettable

Story Info
A professional convention that winds up not so much...
1k words
4.29
14.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers

"Wake up sleepy head."

Kimberly slowly opened her eyes and looked at the naked man lying next to her.

"Oh!" Her eyes went wide. She sat straight up in bed. Quickly realizing she was naked, she grabbed the sheet and covered her breasts. "Who are you?" she squeaked.

"Kimberly, don't tell me you don't remember last night?" the naked man beamed showing his dazzling smile.

"No...no. Was I drinking?" Her body showed tension as she leaned away from this man's naked body, fully disclosed now that she pulled all of the sheet to her.

"Now don't blame this on the wine, sugar-pants. You hardly had any. Am I so forgettable? Maybe you remember the convention?" He leaned towards her and her gaze locked on his handsome face and boyish shock of blond hair.

"And you are ...??"

"Jack Thompson. Smilin' Dr. Jack at your service. Don't you remember anything?"

"It's all sort of foggy. I remember a seminar.."

"Go on, love. What else?" Jack's voice was smooth and soothing.

"Oh..oh..the convention. World Psychiatric Association annual meeting. But I can't remember anything else."

"Where is the meeting, Kimberly?" Jacks voice coaxed at her memories.

"Australia! We are in Australia." Kimberly suddenly remembered.

"That's right Kimberly. Melbourne, Australia. Welcome to my country, Kimberly" His hand swept to the scenic view out the sliding doors to the balcony of his hotel suite. But Kimberly snuck a glance back to the man lying next to her on the bed, this time wandering down to his prominent abs, and lower to something also prominent. She bit her lower lip.

"Remember now, Kimberly. What was the session about? Relax and remember..."

"The session was about Hypnotism. Hypnotherapy for Hypo-sexuality."

"That's very good Kimberly." Jack crooned. Jack slid closer to Kimberly until his erection grazed her thigh.

"And what happened after the session, Kimberly?"

"We started talking in the hall, almost arguing really. We went to the coffee shop down the street to continue our discussion." Jack's erection moved slowly up and down her thigh as he breathed. Kimberly's breathing became more shallow.

"And what did we say at the coffee shop?" Jack hand slowly traced little patterns on her neck.

"You..you said hypnotherapy could be used to stimulate libido and lessen the effects of hypo-sexuality. I didn't buy it." Kimberly closed her eyes as Jack stroked her neck. He moved closer and talked in almost a whisper.

"You didn't think hypnotism could work on sexual attraction, did you?" Jack lightly kissed her shoulder. Kimberly shuddered.

"No. I didn't. So I bet you. I told you to try it on...Oh God...on me."

"So who won the bet, Kimberly?" Jack whispered in her ear as his hand dipped and stroked between her legs.

"Oh Fuck. You did. Fuck me now, Jack." Kimberly moaned.

Jack lowered her torso back to the bed as he kissed down her chest and to her sex. Kimberly gasped.

"Oh Jack. Oh Jack."

Jack lightly licked her pussy lips and then gripped across both of her labia majora and squeezed until he felt the nerve roots of her clit. He kept squeezing until the nerve bundle popped out from between his fingers as he still kept Kimberly's lips firmly between his finger and thumb.

"This feels so good to you, Kimberly", Jack purred. "So good, so good" he whispered steadily.

"ah ah ah", Kimberly panted.

Jack rolled his fingers to move the nerve bundle back between his finger and thumb, then squeezed until it popped out to the other side, while his hands still had her pussy lips securely. Back and forth, from one side to the other.

"You feel great pleasure, Kimberly. You want it to go on forever."

"Fuck Don't Stop!!" Kimberly demanded.

"You are going to have a forceful orgasm, Kimberly."

Jack once again rolled his fingers to position the nerve bundle between his finger and thumb. He squeezed tightly, but made sure not to let the bundle squirt out from his grip. He kept the pressure up and then leaned down and lightly lick the top of her clit.

Kimberly screamed and her muscles went rigid for several seconds.

After she came down from her orgasm, she meekly asked "More?"

Jack started his actions and mantra again.

This time instead of a final lick, he pushed his finger into her and curling up to hit her G-Spot.

"Come now, Kimberly!"

Kimberly shrieked and thrashed on his hand, but Jack held firm and left his finger in her.

Jack once again built Kimberly's level by squirting the nerve bundle from one side to the other as he rubbed on her G Spot.

"You are going to have your largest orgasm ever, Kimberly. Right...NOW."

He licked the finger on his left hand and shoved one into her ass.

Kimberly couldn't make a sound, but her hips lunged off the bed and she rolled away from Jack into a fetal position, shaking, yanking all his hands out of her with the motion.

Jack waited until she settled and then started stroking her back softly as he whispered for her to relax and enjoy the sensations.

Kimberly immediately relaxed and rolled onto her back under Jack.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me, Jack." Kimberly pleaded.

"Relax Kimberly. You are mine and I will take good care of you."

Jack slowly began stroking into her.

"Fuck you're big." hissed Kimberly.

Jack's voice whispered into her ear. "You are growing more aroused, Kimberly"

Kimberly built to a shuddering orgasm, but Jack kept pumping right through it.

"Squirm in pleasure, Kimberly. Moan in pleasure."

Kimberly squirmed harder and harder as she moaned. She contracted her pussy strongly on Jacks cock as he deeply plunged into Kimberly.

"COME WITH ME KIMBERLY"

As Jack shot spurt after warm spurt into her, Kimberly shuddered in ecstasy for almost a minute.

Jack rolled on his back, exhausted.

"Again?" Kimberly squeaked.

Jack chuckled. "I think I am going to have to rest for an hour or two before the next session, sugar-pants."

With a steady, confident voice, Kimberly stated. "Then go to sleep now, Jack. And wake up in two hours repeating your performance. 5...4...3...2...1 SLEEP." And she snapped her fingers.

darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers