Unforgettable Night

Story Info
Two sisters. One passed out brother. Let the kinky begin!
7.8k words
4.7
222.3k
329
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers

(Author's Note: Here's a quickie I had to get out of my head before it bored a hole through my skull and escaped on it's own. Enjoy!)

"Goodbye, Lisa!" my girlfriends chime in unison as I get out of the car.

"Kisses!" I titter back and blow them a smooch, a bit tipsy from the six beers I consumed earlier.

They had dropped me half a block from my house so I hustle down the sidewalk, looking up to my parent's second floor bedroom window. The light is out, and if they followed their usual pattern my folks went to bed a couple of hours ago. So far so good.

I creep along the side of the house as quietly as possible, but I trip in the dark over a garden hose I didn't see, drunkenly stumbling sideways. I barely catch myself against the wall, only making a little noise. I hold my breath, my ears straining for signs someone heard me.

The coast seems clear, though, which is a good thing. I'm only 18, and if my mom or dad catch me coming back from a party where I'd been drinking there'll be hell to pay. I am my parent's baby girl, but I might even get kicked out of the house for this. I'm kind of a trouble-maker, after all.

I start to move again, approaching my brother's bedroom window on the first floor, when the light in his room turns on. I freeze. My big brother Zack and older sister Erin had gone out to the bars tonight with a group of their friends so I'm a little surprised my brother is home already. It's only a little past midnight.

Zack is three years older than me, having turned 21 a few months ago, and he and Erin have been hitting the bars a lot so far this summer. Erin, who is ten years older than me at 28, seems happy to have a drinking buddy, but my brother has a tendency to overdo it. More often than not my big sister has to practically carry her younger brother to his room, and I know this because I've helped her get Zack to his bed a few times where he promptly passes out cold.

My eyes widen in panic when Zack's window slides open. I dart into the deeper darkness behind a bush, trying to be still and silent. My imagination is being a turd as I picture Zack poking his head out the window, seeing me, and saying he's gonna tell on me for sneaking out at night.

Zack is usually pretty cool about most stuff, but he can be a bit over-protective. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass, but usually it's just nice he cares so much about me. I don't think he'll rat me out, but I also don't want to take any chances. I listen carefully for any signs I've been busted.

All I hear, though, is my older sister's drunken, giggling voice receding into the room as she says, "There, I opened your window. It's hotter than hell in here."

Zack mumbles something incoherent, then I hear him snoring ever-so-lightly. Yup, he overdid it again.

"Za-ack," my sister calls in a sing-song voice.

I hear a faint rustling and a kind of squeaking sound, as if she's shaking him heavily as he lay in his bed.

"Zack!" she says again, rather sharply this time as I hear the rustle again.

There's silence for a few moments. Come on, Erin...just go to bed already! I'm tired and wanna get back to my room so I can sleep, too. Then my big sister speaks again.

"Welp," she slurs drunkenly, "I guess I'm gonna have to get you out of those clothes, or you'll sweat to death in here."

There's some sort of hidden edge to Erin's tone, making me think she's up to something. Is she going to play a prank on Zack? This might be worth seeing, even if I have to risk getting caught to do so. Erin used to play the most devious pranks back in the day, before she got all serious and started law school. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I sneak forward to peek between the window sill and the curtain above it.

My big brother's bed is lying longways in relation to my view, and sure enough he's passed out cold on it. I get out my phone, double-checking that the sounds are muted, and start the video camera. If Erin is about to play a prank it'll be worth recording for later.

My big sister ambles slowly over to Zack's door and closes it. Then, strangely, she locks it. She makes her way back to the foot of the bed and pulls off my brother's shoes and socks. Erin climbs up the bed between Zack's legs, pushing them open a bit, and reaches up to undo the button on his jeans before unzipping them. It's really weird seeing her do this, and I can't help but wonder what she has planned.

Erin climbs back down from the bed and tugs Zack's pants from his legs, my brother's boxers getting pulled down just a bit in the process. I have to stifle a squeak of surprise when I realize I can see the dark tufts of his pubic hair sticking out just above the elastic waistband.

What in the hell is Erin doing?!?

 

"Oh, look at that," she giggles softly, "your underwear are half down already. I guess I better take those off, too."

 

My sister reaches up and pulls my brother's boxers from him before climbing back onto the bed and kneeling between Zack's legs. Her face is only inches from his crotch.

 

What in the hell what in the hell what in the hell...

 

"What have we here?" Erin whispers in a husky, intoxicated voice.

 

She reaches out and lifts Zack's cock into my view, and my jaw drops open as I gawk all wide-eyed. It's a thick four or five inches soft, and it starts to react to Erin's touch.

 

"You like your slutty sister touching your pecker, don't you?" she utters quietly.

 

Erin runs her fingers gently up and down our brother's quickly hardening shaft, and I watch as it lengthens to a girthy eight or so inches. I've never seen a cock that big before! At least, not in real life. Sure, there might be guys in some of the pornos I've watched who're bigger, but this penis is only a few feet from me.

 

"You dirty boy, getting hard from your sister's fingers. You want me to pop it in my mouth and blow you again, huh?"

 

Holy shit!!!

 

Again?!? Are you telling me this isn't the first time Erin has sleep-creeped my brother? I should probably sneak away, but I'm so stunned I can't move. I can't tear my eyes away, either, so I just stand here watching and recording.

 

Erin leans down and plants a soft but raunchy kiss on the head of our big brother's big pecker, and it twitches a little in her hand. Zack moans lightly, his body shifting a hair, but he doesn't wake up. My sister swirls her tongue around the tip and kisses it again, letting her saliva dribble down Zack's shaft. Kiss and swirl, kiss and swirl, kiss and swirl. Soon his solidly erect dick is nice and sloppy wet.

 

"I'm gonna suck you so hard," my sister whispers almost harshly, as if talking directly to my unconscious brother's rock-hard erection.

 

Erin slides her lips down Zack's swollen cock, moving her head up and down slowly over the first couple inches of his length. She periodically peeks up to see if Zack is going to awaken, but he doesn't. He moans a little and shakes a tiny bit, but that's all. Seeming satisfied our brother will stay asleep, my sister begins her blowjob in earnest.

 

She slowly builds up speed and is soon pumping five or six inches of our brother's cock down her throat. I realize with some surprise that the sight, combined with the sucking and slurping sounds, is starting to turn me on. My insides are getting warm and tingly, and I can feel my juices starting to moisten the inside of my vajayjay.

 

I've never watched two people do anything like this for real and up close. I'm not sure if I'm getting hot because I'm seeing a woman sucking a man's dick, or if it's because I'm watching my sister sucking my brother's dick.

 

My big sister flips up the short skirt of her dress with one hand, slipping her fingers beneath the fabric of her panties. She starts playing with her pussy as she continues sucking our brother's cock, soft moans escaping around the mouthful on which she's furiously pumping away.

 

Almost like it has a mind of it's own, my free hand follows suit and slides down my shorts, underneath my silky panties, and over my clean-shaved mound. I start running my fingers up and down my drenched slit, getting them nice and wet before rubbing my sensitive clitoris with slow circles. After a couple more minutes Erin pauses, lifting her mouth away from Zack's tower to inhale a pair of gulping breaths.

 

"Oh fuck yeah," she sighs, her digits still pistoning inside her hot sex. "You like fucking your sister's dirty mouth while she fingers herself, don't you?"

 

Erin dives back onto our brother's long, thick pecker, and the wet, sloppy sounds become more intense as she manages to get all eight inches in her throat...over and over and over.

 

God damn!

 

Erin's moans get rougher as she continues giving my brother what is no doubt the blowjob of his life. I feel kinda bad for him that he's unconscious for the whole thing. And my sister...I never knew she was so warped. I'm one to talk, though. I'm standing here like a peeping pervert, playing with myself while I watch my sister play with herself while she gives our brother one helluva blowjob.

 

Plus I'm recording the whole thing.

 

I can tell when Erin starts to cum. Her cock-muffled moans get this really insistent quality, and her body starts to quiver and shake almost uncontrollably. Then, a handful of seconds later, Zack groans softly in his sleep, grunting as he begins cumming, too.

Erin's deep throat action stops, and she rises to suck wetly on the first couple inches of Zack's prick. I can see his penis flex and pulsate as he blows his wad right into my big sister's eager mouth. When I don't notice any stray trickles of jizz escaping her lips I realize Erin is swallowing our brother's load.

 

My sister must not want to leave any mess because she keeps sucking on Zack's cock even as it slowly softens. Apparently satisfied, Erin gives our brother's dick one last kiss before starting to descend shakily from his bed.

 

It would seem the show is over, so I pull my hand from my shorts, stop my phone's recording, and sneak off toward my own bedroom. It isn't easy getting through my window, but this isn't my first time with the whole sneaking out biz. I hoist myself into the room like a pro, catching my own sexy scent on my fingers as my face passes them. I shut the window and make sure the curtains are closed.

 

I'm still really horny. I never got off.

 

I double-check that my door is locked, set my phone on the nightstand, and strip off my clothes before lying naked on the bed. With two fingers of one hand I start fucking my bald pussy, while the fingers of my other hand start stroking my clit again. This is really nice, and I'm seriously turned on...so why is the big "O" begin such an elusive little shit?

 

I stop and roll over a bit to open my nightstand's drawer, fishing around beneath the pile of panties inside. Bingo! I lift out my pink, silicone-covered vibrator and turn that bad boy up to it's highest setting before plunging it into my hot and dripping snatch. I start ramming it fast and hard just the way I like.

 

This is even better, but I still can't come.

 

Maybe I need to get a little mental porn going on. My last boyfriend is cute, so I shut my eyes and imagine it's him above me banging the hell out of my throbbing pussy. The pleasure is like a dam about to burst. I want so badly to cum it's almost painful, but it still won't happen.

 

What the shit?!?

 

I feel like a total degenerate when I replace the ex-boyfriend with a vision of my brother. Now it's Zack fucking me hard as I gaze into his dark blue eyes, his pelvis slapping against mine roughly. I plant my feet into the mattress as my back arches.

 

"Oh god," I whimper, surprising myself by taking a page from Erin's book. "Fuck your sister's horny pussy! Fuck it good and make that pussy yours!"

 

My orgasm finally explodes in all it's glory, a tiny little animal whine pouring from me as I ram the vibe down deep and cum. I inhale with a ragged, shuddering breath as my insides clench wildly against the buzzing toy inside me.

 

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!!"

 

* * * * * *

 

I wake up the next morning and wonder if last night was some kind of vivid, drunken dream. There's one way to find out. I grab my phone from the nightstand and stare at the black screen for a moment before swiping it to wakefulness.

 

I navigate to my videos, and there it is. I didn't imagine the whole thing.

 

"Lisa, you're a freak," I tell myself as I replay the recording.

 

It's about the point in the video where my sister is slobbering pretty hardcore on my brother's knob when I realize my fingers are idly toying with my still nude pussy lips. I also realize I seriously need to pee. All that beer from last night has my bladder screaming for mercy.

 

I shut off my phone, stashing it inside the nightstand like a paranoid perv, and get into my soft and fuzzy bathrobe. I take a quick trip to the tinkle-torium, and my bladder is gladder when I finally make my way to the kitchen for some breakfast.

 

Zack is the only one here, my brother sitting at the dining table and eating a bowl of cereal.

 

He gives me a too-chipper smile and says, "Morning."

 

I can't help but feel a little awkward, but I try to act natural as I shoot back, "Morning. Where is everyone?"

 

"Erin went home already, and mom and dad left for a few days to visit Uncle Dave."

 

"Oh," I say. "Cool. Got the house to ourselves! What time does the party start tonight?"

 

"Eh...mom and dad left me in charge, and there won't be any parties. I don't feel like having my ass handed to me when they get back."

 

"Buzzkill," I chuckle, fully expecting an answer along those lines.

 

I get some cereal, too, eating in silence for a while and mostly staring at the floating oat loops in my bowl. I shoot my brother the occasional, brief glance.

 

"What?" he finally asks.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Come on, Lisa. Spit it out. I can tell you got something on your mind."

 

"Well...you and Erin sounded pretty sloshed when you got home last night, but you don't seem all that hungover."

 

Zack shrugs, replying, "I don't usually get bad hangovers."

 

"Lucky you."

 

We chat a little more, and I come to the conclusion that Zack is acting way too normal for him to remember anything from last night. I find myself wondering how many times Erin has sucked off our brother while he lay passed out in bed. What possessed her to do it in the first place? I might never know, but at least I have that little gem of a video on my phone.

 

Speaking of which...

 

After breakfast I go back to my bedroom, closing and locking the door behind me, and discard the bathrobe. I get my phone back out and lay down on the bed. While watching the fun from last night over and over a few times I indulge in a leisurely rub-out session, having to stifle my sexy sounds when I orgasm good and hard.

 

Fuck. I think I've developed a brother complex.

 

* * * * * *

When I finally get dressed I put on a sexy pair of tight Levi short-shorts and a snug t-shirt, sans the bra and panties. I stand in the mirror and check out my boobs. They're not huge like Erin's, but they're decent-sized and strain nicely against the slightly too small shirt. I can see the little nubs of my nipples creating modest, twin bulges beneath the fabric.

I grab a small makeup mirror and sit down at my computer desk, holding the reflective glass down low as I spread my legs just a bit. If I hold them at just the right angle I can see the enticing, clean-shaved swell of my outer lips without showing off my entire pussy. Too far and a little pink starts to show past the shorts. I practice a bit to make sure I have it down.

The weather turns nasty as it starts raining pretty heavily, and my brother decides to stay home, suiting my plan perfectly. The rest of the day is kind of weird for me as I find myself purposefully teasing Zack with my tits, ass, and pussy, giving him tantalizing little glimpses. Any time I see my brother I find myself sneaking little glances at his package, but I always manage to look away before he catches me doing it...I think. I'm pretty sure I see him checking out my tits and ass a couple times, too.

I spend a good chunk of the morning lying on my stomach on the living room couch, reading a book. I keep my knees apart just the right amount to show off a taunting little bit of pussy flesh to my brother in case he walks through the room.

Which he does, eventually.

Zack enters the room from the archway behind me. I hear his footsteps stop, and I can almost feel his burning gaze on my snatch. The thought of him staring intently at my partially bared crotch starts to get me a little wet. After a handful of long seconds I look back over my shoulder.

With a smile, I innocently ask, "What's up, bro?"

He looks away suddenly and starts walking toward the kitchen.

With his face flushing he answers, "Oh, nothing. Just gonna go make some food."

Zack cooks grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and offers me some, which I gladly accept. Who doesn't like grilled cheese? He sits at the table to eat, but I take a seat at the breakfast bar on one of the tall stools. As we talk and eat, I spread my legs just so and smile a little when I see Zack's eyes travel down to my crotch. My heart is pounding as I pretend not to notice and lift my glass of milk for a few swigs.

After lunch we go down to the entertainment room to watch a couple movies together, and I can't stop myself from taking furtive little peeks at the spot where his junk hides beneath his jeans. He gets up a lot to walk past me, making little excuses like going to the bathroom, getting a snack, et cetera. Each time he passes I have my legs opened up like before. Although I pretend to be focused on the movie each time, I can see my brother casting sidelong glances at my crotch and titties out of the corner of his eye.

The second show ends, and Zack decides to go take a shower, for which I'm kind of glad. I wonder if he's going to jerk off while he's in there. I've gotten myself so horny and worked up trying to picture his cock that I rush to my bedroom, get out my phone, and start watching my secret recording again.

My free hand is toying with one of my hardened nipples through my t-shirt. My fingers start to creep down my stomach on the way to fiddle with my humid snatch when I finally decide what I'm going to do with the video. At first I thought about using it to blackmail Erin and leverage booze or money out of her for a while, but I've got a much better idea.

I send my sister the video and title it "I know".

Ten minutes later she texts me, "What do you want? Alcohol? Money?"

I giggle a bit as I send back, "I want in."

I can only imagine the look of surprise that must be on Erin's face right now. It's a minute or two before she texts me again.

Adalwolf
Adalwolf
100 Followers