Unforgettable Party

Story Info
These friends aim to please.
7.4k words
4.03
28.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not go in for the party scene much, but it's a friend, I have known him and his family for years and he wants me to be there, I think he only wants me there for support another man as such.

The party is for his daughter, she is 18 and the party is for her birthday, I think he is a little scared with the thought of loads of youngsters and just a few families who will leave early. I don't really want to go but I feel I must, I also know his daughter and she is a nice girl. And what harm will it do, him and me drinking and chatting while the youngsters wreck the place, plus his wife will be there and she is lovely, we have always got on and she is a good friend to me.

So the decision is made and I have to get moving, I decide that maybe a white shirt and black trousers and shoes should do, I am not aiming to impress but I don't want to look to old. So choices made time for a bath and a shave, but then again I only have two days growth and it is a kind of fashion statement at the moment.

I get ready trying my best to look and smell good, I am only 32 but against the eighteen year olds I am going to seem like dad, but I look good my body has not turned to mush yet, and my exercising is paying off, or at least keeping age at bay for now.

Dave is 38 and Julie is 36, Dave has turned into a walking advertisement for how not to live, and Julie well she is the opposite, Dave is a round man and his health is not the greatest, he is only 5' 8" and must weigh 16 stone, he likes his drink to much as well. Julie is 5' 10" a slim toned figure not a sign of child birth, and breasts to die for, she doesn't even need a bra as they support themselves, she drinks but not very much, certainly a lot less than Dave. But they are good friends and have been for seven or so years now.

Amy is a beautiful girl; she is 5'11" a slim toned figure with long jet-black hair. She is smart as well, the looks she gets from mum, and the brains her mum has provided to, but Dave loves her and he has done well with her, in fact they both have.

I check my house is secure and everything is off except the lights I will need when I stumble in. I close the door and start the walk to Dave's, it's only a mile and I doubt I will be able to drive later anyway. The evening is quite warm and the sun will be setting in about an hour, the evening has a good look to it so far and it makes you feel alive.

As I pass the corner I hear a car slow behind me and a horn give a sharp beep. Sitting there on her own is Amy; she asks if I want a lift.

I open the door and I get a nose full of a lovely perfume and a smell of freshly washed hair. She tells me that she just has to pop to the shop to get some supplies as her dad expects people to drink beer and wine.

She has been given £200 by her mum and has been told to stock up on spirits and coke and bits. She asks if I mind, and I say I don't, her perfumes intoxicating and I start to enjoy it.

She tell me that she is aiming to stay fairly sober, I ask why, its her 18th she should be aiming to pass out, but she says she wants it to be special and she will need to be able to do things later.

I smile and tell her that he is a lucky bastard; she just smiles and says that yes he is. We chat about general things and she asks if I will feel out of place and I say that no, her dad and mum will keep me feeling my age, As they're older than me.

We both laugh and she is an easy person to be around, she is confident and warm and I enjoy the time we spend in the car.

We stop and have a joke about the amount of drink that we are putting into the boot, its going to be one hell of a party I say, it certainly will be she replies and we continue to fill the boot.

She stumbles slightly with a case and I go to grab it, as I do so I gently brush against her breast feeling the soft warm feel of it, I look at her and apologise, she replies that it is okay it wasn't intentional plus I have seen her naked, yes I have but you were a kid I reply.

The moment over we get in the car and drive off, I cannot seem to shake the moment or the feelings that I had.

We drive and she tells me that I am like family, and that I have always given help or advice or just friendship and that I never received anything.

I do not mind Dave and me sort of have a bond, we don't talk about certain things we just know.

As we chat I start to look at her legs, she is in a knee length skirt and a tight white top, I can see her legs as her skirt has ridden up a little.

She looks and notices me gazing at her, she asks what's wrong and I tell her how she has become a stunning young women and I am proud of her. She places a hand on my knee and gently squeezes and tells me I am like a second dad or close uncle and that she loves me.

As she tells me I feel a charge surge through me like electric, I do not know why, maybe it is embarrassment at the thoughts I am having.

Just to kiss her, my lips as they slowly touch hers, the warmth spreading through me, my mind returns and I feel a little embarrassed. She seems to sense something but she keeps on chatting and asks why I have no wife or partner, I tell her because I have not found the right one and work keeps me more than busy enough.

We arrive at the house and there are a few people hanging around, Amy smiles and calls her friends over to help us with the cases of drink, her best friend stops to help us. She looks at me with a smile and takes a case from me, I think that maybe I am to old or maybe I need to get laid once in a while.

Maybe there are to many hormones on the loose as my thoughts turn back to her smiling friend, I picture how good she would look naked with her legs apart as I fuck her. Maybe I need a drink so I move off toward the kitchen.

I find Dave at the drinks, and he seems to be drunk already. Julie comes into the kitchen and seeing Dave she tells me that he has been at the drink for a while now, he will not last too much longer she says.

Julie passes me a can and asks if I will help to drag him to bed later. I tell her that I don't mind as long as I am not to drunk myself she says that she doubts I can get drunk that quick.

Julie goes out the room to finish a few bits and leaves me alone with Dave, I ask if he is okay and says he is fine or will be in a little while, he does not talk just drinks and I feel there is some problems that I am not aware of.

Amy comes into the kitchen and grabs a drink, she steps towards me and says thank you as she leans in and gives me a kiss, I cannot help but move my hand, and my hand rests on her firm arse cheek, I know it is wrong, she holds my hand gently as I try to move it.

I look into her eyes and I can see mischief in them, she pulls me a little closer and pushes herself against me, Dave is to drunk to notice. I feel ashamed but the warmth I feel spreading is amazing, and as I feel myself becoming aroused I pull away.

Amy smiles at me and grabs a bottle of wine and heads to the party.

Julie comes back in and asks if I want to join in with the party.

I look at Dave and ask if he is okay to be left and she tells me he will, he grunts as if in confirmation. So I move towards the noise of people enjoying themselves.

Julie is saying goodbye to the rest of the families about to leave and Amy is with them, seeing them both together starts to arouse me and I feel deeply ashamed at my thoughts.

Julie and Amy come over to me and tell me a few little games will begin soon and that I will join in, I do not get much choice as I am pushed towards a sofa in the midst of so many youngsters. I sit down and a few cans are dropped into my lap, with Julie leaning down to say when I finish them, to come and get some more, I can help her get Dave to bed, and she would like to talk.

I sit and watch as a few girls are playing twister and my mind is not on what Julie has to tell me, and the fact that two of the girls are showing more than smiles as they contort to win the game.

I finish my two drinks and head to the kitchen, Julie asks if I can help so I grab one shoulder of Dave, we take him to the bedroom and drop him on to the bed.

I sit down and Julie joins me, she starts to tell me that her and Dave have not been getting on well, his drinking has become a real problem. She does not know what to do; they argue about it, they have not had sex for nearly a year.

I am shocked I did not know what was happening, how could I, I can see she is upset so I put my arm around her to comfort her, she puts her arm round me and starts to cry.

I have never seen her this way and I am not sure what to do, she looks up and tells me she is not sure what she can do about Dave and his drinking.

I hold her and she looks into my eyes and moves towards me, holding her I feel my arm around her, her soft skin were my hand sits, smelling her perfume, I wipe a tear from her cheek, she moves forward and kisses me gently on the lips. I taste her lips and feel them soft and warm against me, she kisses me and I cannot help but kiss her back, I pull her toward me and kiss her more passionately our lips locked our desire peeked.

Dave stirs and we pull away from each other, I am aroused and Julie pulling her arm away brushes against my erection, she looks at me and kisses me once more then we pull apart the moment over. I tell her that I will join the party while she gets Dave into bed and I walk away.

My mind is in turmoil, I have in one evening become aroused around a girl that is like a daughter to me and her mum, my mind is racing as I get to the kitchen and I pour a large shot of whisky and grab a few more cans. These are my closest friends and I am deeply ashamed at not only my thoughts, but also the fact that I am taking advantage of a friend in turmoil and her daughter who worships me.

I down my drink and I pour another one, larger this time. I sit there drinking and thinking of what I am doing why I have done what I have. I cannot think, and I down my second drink, thinking I best slow down or I shall be drunk soon.

Amy comes into the kitchen grabs my hand and pulls me close, she comes closer and I feel her warmth and I smell her hair as she leans in and whispers in my ear that I have to join in the fun.

Amy drags me into the front room where the party is in full swing and a new game is being set up, Amy's best friend is cutting up some paper and putting it into two hats. I look at Amy and she tells me it is a good game, one hat has names in it the other has a room or a place in it. I ask what the idea of it is and she tells me not to worry that its fun.

The paper is in the hats now and a man takes the hats, he starts to tell everyone that you have no choice about who you get, and that the time limit is five minutes, I start to wonder what this game means when Amy's friend starts to tell me that there are two hats, one hat has a room or place, the other has two sections one for boys one for girls, there is a five minute period that you have. I am then told that you have to do whatever you can in that time and with this explanation comes a smile. I start to protest and Amy gives my hand a squeeze and I keep quiet.

The game begins and a few names are called, they shoot off to there chosen areas amongst the cheers from friends. Suddenly my name is called and my partner is to be an attractive girl called Sophie, she comes towards me and Amy pulls her towards her and whispers into her ear with a smile. Suddenly I am being dragged to the hat where we pull out the paper, I open it and it says hall cupboard, this is upstairs and I know it is quite big as Dave has made comments about nothing in it being his.

I am now being dragged by the hand to the stairs, we run up and Sophie opens the cupboard doors wide and drags me in.

She closes the door and it is pitch black amongst the clothes and boxes, I cant even catch my breath before I feel her hand on my belt, she starts to undo it and I protest, all she says is that she has orders as she starts to unzip my trousers.

I feel her warm fingertips as they hook the top of my shorts and pull them down, I can feel her warm hands as they start to move on up my legs, her hands move to my waist and then she slides her hands across. The whole thing arouses me and my cock starts to become rock hard as one of her hands starts to move down to the base of my cock.

I sense her breath as her mouth moves closer to the tip of my cock, her other hand starts to gently stroke my cock, I feel her other hand warm and sticky as she starts to squeeze my balls gently while she still strokes my rock hard cock

Suddenly I feel her mouth as she takes the tip of my throbbing cock into her warm moist mouth, feeling her mouth as she starts to suck my cock deeper inside it, her lips tight around me while she squeezes my cock and milks it.

For a girl so young she certainly knows how to suck a cock, I feel her as she licks the tip of my cock and strokes me slowly gently squeezing me, feeling her mouth as she takes my swollen cock into her throat feeling her lips tight around me as I wonder how much time we have left.

Suddenly I hear a voice shout from the stairs that out time is up, she squeezes my cock tightly as she pulls my cock from her mouth, I get dressed and we open the door. Standing there is Amy with a smile on her face asking me if I enjoyed it, her friend says that she certainly did.

I stand there on the landing with Amy as her friend goes back to the others; she tells me that she arranged the little fun I just had. I ask why and she just says that I deserve something for all I have done

She takes my hand and pushes me against the wall and kisses me, I cannot help but kiss her back and our mouths become one, and I can taste her tongue as it probes my mouth. She releases one hand and runs it over my still throbbing cock, gently squeezing me her tongue probing. She pulls away and asks if I am ready to join the party again, so we head for the stairs and at the top Julie suddenly appears from the end door and looks at us both.

Julie calls Amy over and they both whisper to each other, I am not sure what is said, I presume that her mother wants to know why we are both upstairs and what we are doing, I start to walk towards them and Julie smiles and says thank you and Amy starts to pull me back downstairs.

We arrive back downstairs and a few groups are chatting listening to the music, Amy tells me to sit back down on the sofa and she will get me a drink, Sophie slides along and leans over me to whisper to me, she says she would of sucked me dry and not because she was asked but because she wanted to. I did not think she was forced but it is a lift to be told that an attractive girl of eighteen wants me.

I sit there thinking of the evening and how I have been seduced by two young girls and nearly taken it a step to far with the mother, I am ashamed not at the situation but at who with.

Amy drops a few more cans into my lap and bends down to tell e the party will be winding down soon. She asks if I can help her and her mum to clear up and I tell her yes, after all I am family and it will help Julie and she seems to be going through so much.

People start to leave and I sit and finish my drinks, Sophie has not left my side and she keeps squeezing my knee. Julie starts to clear away and I start to help her, I ask if she is okay, she looks at me and starts to say that she is and she will give Dave a choice the drink of his family, she doubts if they will survive but she knows it will be best, Amy is aware and she understands.

We clear away and Amy and Sophie start on the drinks and cans in the kitchen, Julie and me have nearly finished the front room, and as no other room was used we are nearly done.

The girls are done and they bring a few drinks back into the front room, the curtains are drawn and everything is locked up, the music is on low and we all sit down.

Julie sits opposite me and Amy by my side Sophie sits on my left and we all have a quiet drink now the party is over.

We sit and chat and as I look at the three women I start to wonder if they know about what each other has been doing. Just the thought is starting to make me hard, my mind is doing overtime and I still feel ashamed at what my mind is doing, in fact I should not be here, this is the closest I have to family, and it is one that's in turmoil at the moment. Just my thoughts would be betrayal let alone some of my actions tonight.

I decide that after a my drink I will leave and I tell the girls that I am about to leave but thanks for the great time, Julie tells me not to be stupid its early and we can chat for a while. Amy suggests another drink and I don't want to refuse as Julie I believe enjoys the company, after all the girls are here so nothing more should happen. Amy and Sophie go towards the kitchen and Julie starts to chat, not about anything in particular, a bit about how I should not work s hard and that the party was good for me she can tell, if only she knew.

The girls seem to be taking their time about the drinks and Julie says she will go see what they have broken. I sit there the music low around me, just my thought now, even though I try to clean them up I cant seem to shake the feeling I have experienced this evening.

My thoughts I broken by Julie who is calling for me to help in the kitchen, maybe they need a bit of help moving things, I walk towards the kitchen, but Julie is calling from the conservatory, if I remember this is large and spacious and is Dave's pride and joy in the summer.

As I walk towards the conservatory I can hear the girls talking, not very loud more like a loud whisper.

As I turn the corner into the room I see what I think is flesh, as I keep turning into the room I am struck dumb by the view that is in front of me, there on the large sofa under the window is the girls and Julie, they are all naked and are looking directly at me, I am speechless, all of them have stunning figures, and all of them are sitting directly in front of me naked with arms round one another with legs crossed.

There is a chair beside the door and I fall into it, not quite sure of anything, my mind is spinning and I have no option but to sit while Amy gets up and walks over to me. As Amy walks towards me I am aware that I am staring, seeing her walk, her neatly trimmed pussy as she moves, her leg muscles as they tighten, her breasts moving gently, she comes over and grabs my hand, she stands with her legs slightly open, I can see her pussy lips and the little bud as she moves my hand gently and uses it to slide a finger slowly down her soaking slit, as she does this she tells me that this is to be my payment for all that I have done, I am to be pampered and sucked and licked and even fucked by all three of them.

Julie gets up as Amy returns to the sofa, Julie stands in front of me now, her naked body inches from me, she starts to lean over and kisses me and start to unbutton my shirt her soft warm hands running across my chest, she slides my shirt off my shoulders and starts to kiss my neck, I cannot help but feel aroused as the two girls sit and watch while Julie kneels down to undo my belt, as I see her sliding onto her knees I cannot help but feel aroused, my cock pushing against the material of my trousers as she slides my belt out. Julie starts to undo the button on my trousers and I watch as both the girls start to kiss each other watching as their hands slide to their breasts, seeing them both against each other makes me harder still and I ache to be released.

Julie runs her hand down my zip and starts to pull my trousers off, she pulls them down and my cock pokes out of my shorts.

Pulling my shorts off she moves her mouth closer to my throbbing cock, she gently kisses the tip as my shorts come off, making me squirm as she gently sucks the tip of my cock into her soft lips.

12