Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Transcript of the interview after his first shoot.
866 words
3.98
34.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyTammy
ShyTammy
462 Followers

Author's note: Sissy Magazine is a fictional construct for the story. I did a search for such a publication to make sure I wasn't infringing and didn't find anything, but in case there was such a publication there is no actual affiliation. This is an addendum of sorts to the first Unicorn Mom and Golden Boy story. It's the interview that took place after the photo shoot.

Interview with Golden Boy, as always all featured actors and models for Sissy Magazine are over the age of 18.

*****

Sissy Magazine sat down with our newest sensational sissy Golden Boy after his debut photoshoot to get his reaction to the session. We think you'll agree with us that this hot little twink has an amazing career ahead of him. We also have to say we were floored when Golden Boy's Mom insisted on sitting in on the shoot and joining us for the interview. Read below to find out all about this very unique and progressive family duo.

As we sit down with Golden Boy and his Mom, he is still flushed from his first shoot. His delicious little body is wrapped in a big terry cloth robe. He's nervous and fidgety until his Mom reaches over and runs her fingers through those long golden locks and coos to him in a soothing tone. This is by far the most unusual post shoot interview we've conducted.

Links to the video of the shoot and our interview members can log on to their account and follow the links for Golden Boy.

Sissy Magazine (SM): Hi Golden Boy, are you nervous?

The barely legal new cummer looks up sheepishly

Golden Boy (GB): Yes

SM: So tell us how did you like your first shoot?

GB: It was good, I mean OK, I mean I liked it yes.

SM: Can you tell us who you have with you today?

GB: That's my Mommy

SM: I have to say that it is very unusual for a Mom to accompany one of our models. How did it feel having your Mom watch you work?

GB: We are like super close, I honestly don't know if I could have been brave enough to do this without her here.

SM: You stopped the shoot at one point to talk to the photographer, was that about your Mom being here?

GB: Yes, I was about to... well you know?

SM: You were about to cum?

GB: Yes!

SM: Were you nervous that your Mom was watching that part?

GB: Yes!

SM: Ms. Golden, how did you feel about watching your son work?

Mom: I was very proud of my baby; I have always thought he was beautiful.

SM: ...and the sexual aspects?

Mom: Well it was far more... erotic than we were expecting.

SM: You were OK with it though?

Mom: Of course, whatever makes my Golden Boy happy

SM: I can't help but notice that you two are constantly touching, holding hands or caressing each other...

Mom: Our relationship is very affectionate

SM: I'm sorry to ask, but have you two ever been intimate?

SM Note: When we asked this question we were not expecting the reaction we got. They both locked eyes with each other, mother and son. Both of them blushed very deeply. Golden Boy's mom who is quite an attractive lady (Yes we're a gay publication, it doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the attractiveness of women) licked her lips before continuing.

Mom: No of course not that would be wrong.

SM: Your son is quite a sissy and we mean that in the most positive sense. We love sissies here at Sissy Magazine. Is he gay?

Mom: Why don't you ask him?

SM: Golden Boy?

GB: I don't know to be honest, I am just starting out... like in life... I don't know.

SM: You are a virgin then?

GB: Yes

SM: So you have never even sucked cock?

GB: (giggles) gosh no, I mean I have never even kissed anyone but my Mommy

SM: Would you like to?

GB: I think so, I mean yes... sure

SM: How about anal sex?

GB: (looks at his Mom nervously) Ummm, I've thought about it, I use my finger sometimes, like when you know, like I do...It.

SM: When you masturbate?

GB: Yes, sometimes

SM: Do you like it?

GB: Yes it feels good

SM: You seemed to like, Sissy Magazine's sister publication Bear Magazine.

GB: Oh yes, I liked that a lot.

SM: You liked the men?

GB: Yes, especially the lumber jack guy.

SM: Paul Aston, yes he is one of our most popular models.

GB: He seemed... nice.

SM: So you like to look at bigger, older and hairy men?

GB: Hehe, yes I guess I do

SM: Would you like to meet him some day?

GB: Wow, yes I think so, I mean that would be really cool

SM: Well maybe we can arrange that.

After the interview Golden Boy put his long blonde hair into a pony tail and got dressed. We have to say we enjoyed our last glimpses of his sexy thin body. We hope to see more of this super cute twink in future editions.

ShyTammy
ShyTammy
462 Followers