All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missing Payback On bouncer

They should have gotten payback on the bouncer. He had no right to restrain the guy from leaving and the bar should have been sued for it. Otherwise it was a good story!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

I would have fed them to the alligators.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Quite good but the outcome didn't seem to affect her. She just got on with her life without a care. I would have waited until she was about to get married then told her fiance what a slut she was and why you broke up. Wedding called off on the day or something like that. She should have felt the pain he had felt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely Racist Story!

By specifying the race of the two guys propositioning women the author made this a racist story. Not all black men have huge cocks! Some white men have huge cocks. Some men of other races may have huge cocks. The author shouldn’t have specified the race of these men. As for their technique to directly propositioning wives in front of their husband, there is no law stopping them from doing that so long as they don’t touch the women. If a wife is stupid enough to agree that is her decision not her husband’s! What the husband clearly didn’t do is immediately tell his wife that he would divorce her if she cheated right then with these two guys. For some reason the author thought he would be cute and make the husband stupid and fail to communicate his feelings when the wife agreed!

When I was in university, a classmate was able to get a new babe every night by just asking a maximum of 10 women in several bars do they fuck! He found that 10% of the women he questioned would reply positively. The only problem that I saw with his technique was that he would be a prime candidate for getting multiple STDs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He had a hard time

And didn't wish her bad?

Really? Most would be repulsed by that much ignorance. Her stupid was more disgusting than the petrie dish between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like reading your stuff, but

have issues with when love comes into conflict with infidelity. Not a believer of the separation of sex and love, unless at least mutually agreed upon. So his wife had to know his feelings and stomped all over them. Whether he said "no" or not, she knew it was wrong.Trying to make up for it afterwards , and play it like it was no big deal. Doesn't sound much like love or what a "good person" would do. And while I know love doesn't just dissolve, pain suffering and hatred can fill some of the wounds it makes. He should have just left her. I don't understand the point of their last meeting. It served no purpose other than forgiveness, and if he is that kind, he should go full on and take her back. n that would completely ruin the story. In fact remove that scene, and I like this story a whole lot more. Don't have to burn the bitch, but don't have to forgive her, pat her on the head and wish her well either.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Your main character is too much of a wuss

for this story to be good. What the slut wife did was was more than unforgivable and called for serious serious payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I still would have taken a tire iron to the bouncer .. I would have taken a tire iron to the guys for stealing My Wife .. Pride and respect factor in bigtime .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What revenge?

In my story it would of gone a lot differently.

Wife would of got tied up and watched as he slept with women in their bed, saying it's just sex and we will get past this, then divorce her.

bouncer would of got beaten, simply for holding him back and letting it happen.

2 guys would of gone missing, simple as that, but pain as well so the dicks would of gone.

Not the revenge i was hoping for at all, I was disappointed, I'm sorry i just need to honest.

Never let anyone take you for a fool, man or woman, feel proud and confident that the you today is the best you can be, no one has a right to take anything from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just a despicable racist story written by a racist man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GARBAGE

Wife should have gotten a beating too, she is more than just stupid. I am not a fan if inter race anything , And will no longer read any of your crap

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Ok, I can understand the limited response, BUT it should have been done differently -

1) Henry and his friends should have worn masks and gloves and disposable clothing because they would have seriously damaged if not destroyed Richard and Desmond equipment. Blunt force trauma - i.e. kicking, baseball bat, golf club to smash whatever is there; then I think the best option would be using a blow torch to cut everything off and cauterize the wound so they wouldn't bleed to death. Considering what those 2 did, permanent damage to their private parts is the least that should happen to them.

2) As far as Christy goes - I'd go out of my way to publicize her decision, and would make sure whoever she got together with knows how bad her choices can get and that she just can't control herself. Let her get close to a guy, then make sure he knows the story. Almost any decent guy would run for the hills if they found out that about their girlfriend - or at they very least the relationship would slow down and the guy would take action to seriously protect himself. There should be serious payback on her, and the best way is to allow her to get close to a guy; imagine marrying him and putting her past behind her and then WHAM her past catches up and her guy realizes how bad she is and runs for the hills. Maybe she will eventually get married - in her 40's, or 50's to someone that is barely above a loser and there is no chance of having a kid - she deserves to see all her dreams go down the drain.

3) as far as victor the bouncer goes, I understand his job but he interfered with a married couple. It would take several people with bats/tires irons/ or something to get him; or you could get smart and use a tranquilizer gun.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
There were some decent comments early on.

Mostly by Literotica authors. Probably to assist BigGuy as a fellow author. And his writing did improve.

I had many notes for further comment, but the story played out as it did... so be it!

Suspension of disbelief is necessary in almost any fictional story and this was no different. Due to my own life experiences there were two that I found particularly hard to accept. I would have had the hubby make his second encounter in another club. There would be ho reason for him to return to the "Club of Shame." Desmond and Horsecock would make it there eventually. The revenge should have been immediate and violent to include the destruction of the Caddy. There are several authors here that have written decent revenge episodes - reclamation of self esteem episodes, actually.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
yeah

hard to believe Christy loved her hubby. so the pleading she did after the fact was weird even though every story here does it. they didnt seem to know each other enough to love each other and to be married. idk maybe that was the point of the story

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Christy gave it up way to easy. Total slut and probably had been. I was on board with the rest of the story until you got to the main character getting a bunch of his buddies together to do violence on an hours notice. Him pulling out weapon I could see. still your story... so 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiotic stories

about the mythical BBC and the animalistic hyper sexual black man should get an automatic 1

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Oh c'mon guys

"It was just sex, it didn't mean anything, it will make our lives better" then "oh no I'm so sorry I'll do anything to make it up to you, wait...you want me to what? Oh no I can't do that." Well, as he said, so much for anything.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I would’ve done the same deal but really hurt them, no bullshit.

As to the stupid bitch, yep kicked to the curb on a straight 60/40 my favour.

She was truly one dumbass bitch.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Reminds me of “February Sucks”

None of these stories are credible. Women are smarter than these authors suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp?

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

Since this is dated 2016 it can be safe to assume, "FEBRUARY SUCKS" is a ripoff of this story.

Tell you what, they both suck!

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

I'll give this an abridged version of the review I wrote for "February Sucks," which later stole the premise of this story.

Women can be unfaithful (I have been), but we do not cheat like this. We rarely cheat spontaneously, and we certainly don't cheat brazenly and publicly in front of our friends and peers. The storyline is beyond absurd.

The only way this might have happened would have been if the marriage of Henry and Christy were dead already, *maybe* if Henry were already cheating himself. If nothing were actually at risk.

Instead, we're left with an inexplicable and implausible plot. I don't understand why the author even bothered to write this. (Oh, and the "revenge sequence" is both clichéd and misplaced; culpability lies with Christy, not the guys out trolling; they didn't pull any guns on her.)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Some.of the recent comments on destruction of Desmond and Richard are interesting. I think the blowtorch might be a little extreme, but not much. Definitely needed to be put out of action permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
February Sucks was based on comments by women

In February Sucks the author prefaced the story by stating that at a business meal he attended the 10 women present stated that they would leave their husband to go have one night of sex with a celebrity and they believed that their husbands would eventually get over it. So while the story seemed absurd to me apparently some women think that it would be ok if they picked the right person to cheat with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For MeredithX

First of all, women do not all think and act alike. I find it baffling that so many women seem to think so. Ironic that this particular quirk of the mind seems to be the one most commonly shared among women!

Second, if we are to believe the best of the research on the subject, most people simply don't cheat at all, so you are in the minority on that front. Some people do cheat for purely selfish reasons, but the vast majority that do cheat do it, as you hint at, because their relationship is broken in some way. It is very rarely one-sided.

If someone were to betray and humiliate their partner the way it was described in this story, that person would have to be highly dysfunctional. And while I am sure such people do exist, I am also sure that they are extremely rare.

I agree with you that this story was silly, but only because the dysfunction was never explored. I wonder what the relationship might have actually been like prior to the event? It could not have been as perfect as it was described. Signs of the dysfunction must have been there, and that is what makes the story thin and silly.

Someone made the comment that February Sucks, another story with the same basic theme, was based on comments that the author had heard women make in a festive setting. My belief is that those women must simply have been mouthing off and playing "tough chick in control" in front of their friends. I don't think such talk is a reflection of how a person will act when confronted with a possible life altering decision. In real life such childishness suddenly comes with a hefty price tag, not part of the equation when mouthing off to your peers. I bet even the presence of their partners would have kept their big party mouths shut. (-;

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"She knew you'd be mad, but she thought in time it would blow over." - Would it "blow over" if HE left the club with a couple of bimbos?

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

For Anonymous (two comments down).

No one said "all women are alike." I said that cheating doesn't happen as portrayed here — openly, brazenly, spontaneously and with the full intention on humiliating one's regular partner — unless there were a lot more already going on that wasn't divulged here. Thing is, we were led to believe otherwise. And if the relationship between Henry and Christy really *were* that bad, I don't think we'd care that she was cheating like that. It'd be just one more inevitable transgression.

Re-read what we both wrote. I think we actually agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Was he such a wimp with his slut wife. Too many kind talks. You can nolo german have feeling for someone who did that to you, and why did not the bouncer not get a baseball bat to his gonads. He deserved that or more.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

The bouncer broke the law. It is called false imprisonment. I would own the bar

He could only ask you to leave

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

He did the exact right thing. No RAAC, just DIVORCE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The died bouncer

The bouncer would have either died that night or at a later time but he would have died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucking seriously

What person with am iq above 50 and common sense with a bit of class would think this is ok. And the people asking him to forgive her.. pffy they go too .. they're worse than she is. Sorey stupid story..

weathermanksweathermanksabout 3 years ago
Depressing

I have read lots of stories on Literotica, but this is one of the most depressing of them.. So, so, sad. A different ending could have been written, and I think desered to be, but hey, you're the writer and it's your story.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Sue the bar. Bouncer gets date rape drugged and dropped at a gay biker bar. Tasha gets drugged and sold to a Mexican whorehouse in Mexico.

malchor2517malchor2517about 3 years ago
Holy shit!!

This one hurt.

For her to do that... I felt his pain.

Revenge on cheaters is almost wasted effort.

She made her choices. Done.

He got all the revenge he could.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

Stupid tale of a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

After all that it still turned into a WIMP story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Did Mr Anderson use this as a prequel to February Sucks?

There are two real themes to this. First, every pretty woman is going to have opportunities to cheat on her husband, and if she likes sex, some of those opportunities will at least tempt her. Second, if she’s tempted enough to go for it, she’ll be rationalizing it as not that big a deal, and in a lot of cases, the husband never finds out. This story just happened to be a blatant one.

So, what would have happened if she’d just been out with the girls, and her husband never found out? Two possibilities: either her encounter would be just a fun memory, filed away forever, or she’d be so disappointed with her husband’s normal size and performance that she’d stray again, and eventually the marriage would die. But if there’s one thing the LW commentariat does not like is the wife getting away with it and the secret being kept.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Totally unbelievable premise.

Stopped as soon as she said I'll go. From what I read he was a wimpy little bitch in the end so Im glad I didnt waste my time.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Why do people always say the story was unbelievable? It's a freakin story!

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

The problems communication, baby. You need an interpreter to understand how guys think.

Explain this whole story to your mom and Dad. Leave nothing out. Not the bouncer, or the fact that you won't give me their address. Be sure and tell them how wonderfully they fucked you. Maybe mommy and Daddy can explain it.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 3 years ago

I read in the comments that many of the anons are calling Henry a wimp cuck, and thus by association so must the author be as well. In fact these anons seem to take great pride and joy in doing so. So let's take a look at how this "wimpy cuck" responded to his wife's betrayal. First Henry tries to stop her, then he divorces her, then he prevents the bad guys from getting away with their next victim, then he beats them badly enough to break several bones and put them in the hospital, and he prevents them from going after other married women under the threat of death or dis"member"ment. Damn! What else does poor Henry have to do to satisfy these anons? Maybe he could gut shoot the bouncer with his 9mm Glock and leave him bleeding and dying in the club because he held Henry back while his wife made her getaway. Henry would of course still be a cuck, but maybe not such a wimp. These anons are relentless. A person must have to be really tough to write Loving Wives stories.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 3 years ago

Good story! BUT i miss the part were he got revenge on the bouncer ,that guy reservera a good beating.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 3 years ago

Unbelievable premises...

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this re-imagined Feb. Sucks.

The original story sucked really badly and this one is no better.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

@nixrox: This came out in 2016, about 4 years before February Sucks. At least get the timeline right.

As for the story, I find it hard to believe the guy is still being civil to the wife and treating her like she's human after what she did. Maybe I'm fortunate enough to have mostly decent people in my life, so my view is biased, but anybody pulls that kind of shit on you, they should just be cut out of your life completely and immediately. Tough when you have that much invested in the other person, sure. But any closure at that point should be for your benefit, not theirs. What's good for them ceased to matter after that point of no return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@ john_67_SWE

I totally agree with you. That bouncer needs to get wrecked a bit...

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Henry was right to dump her. I would have been harsher than him with the revenge.

CDRLawCDRLawalmost 3 years ago

Jesus Christ. Big Guy, this is actually a pretty good story; but you have to make some changes. Think about it: it's 2021, and you've got 10 white guys chaining 2 black guys in a pickup and threatening to cut their dicks off. I don't care what the fuck they did: threatening black guys for fucking white women is so far over the top that my head is spinning. At least the white guys didn't threaten to lynch the black guys. Well, actually they kinda did.

Come on, man, your stories are better than this. This racist trope bullshit is creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I hear through the grapevine that Christy recently met someone and they started dating. It's early yet but apparently promising. "

See, that needs following up on and her new squeeze needs a warning that she's a slut for big, black cock and once a cheater always a cheater. Some consequences last a LONG time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but dont know why you went with ex wanting a black guy, I mean a average white woman could snap her fingers and have any black man she wants, the novelty wears off when its that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simps will say your racist, even though they wouldve gotten the same treatment if they were white. Wouldve been good to see some justice delivered to wife and bouncer but good story overall.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

"Racism as defined by Oxford Dictionaries:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

There is none of that here, just angry husbands beating down human waste that deserve it."

Well, a) the Oxford Dictionary isn't the sole arbiter of what racism is. b) yeah, the stereotype of "big black cock" is as racist as it comes. Just because it's used constantly doesn't make it NOT racist.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

#######CDRLaw23 days ago

Jesus Christ. Big Guy, this is actually a pretty good story; but you have to make some changes. Think about it: it's 2021, and you've got 10 white guys chaining 2 black guys in a pickup and threatening to cut their dicks off. I don't care what the fuck they did: threatening black guys for fucking white women is so far over the top that my head is spinning. At least the white guys didn't threaten to lynch the black guys. Well, actually they kinda did.Come on, man, your stories are better than this. This racist trope bullshit is creepy.@@@@@@ So let us say, your wife did this you would just sing the song of happiness? You would just let the whore come home, stay with you, and when ever she went out for an evening, etc you would not wonder if she had been searching for her ' BIG DICK ' fix?? Well hope you get STD of the worst kind and she does it, just because it was a bigger one she just wanted to experience. Yeah, that is what I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely should have permanently removed the threats to society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Social Justice Warriors are angry that you put those shitheads in their place. Dont worry about the cunts that call it racist, nothing wrong with a bit of payback, it would be racist if you left those shitheads alone without any revenge because their black cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In a proper society as soon as the assholes made their pitch the husbands would have shot them. Then the Mayor would give them medals for removing the cancer in the town!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same old cliches...Martian Slut Ray...Wonder Negroes...and various instances of drivel like this:" Despite what happened you're a good person and you deserve happiness." She was written as a moronic slut, and the other two wives were written as "sluts-in-waiting".

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

I didn’t a monkey’s about the obvious cliches, without them there wouldn’t be a story. It is how the events are handled and the mindset of the first person narrator and for me the story read well and was enjoyable. I thought the outcomes were measured and reasonable, with appropriate bint banishing and sufficient perp pounding to satisfy most tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's the true racists that see racism in everything. They're so indoctrinated they don't even realize they do it.

After all, only dogs hear dog whistles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No. Bouncer and bar sued for unlawful restraint. Friends? Why did they not jump on bouncer.? Once she left Love leaving also. No mitigating facts! jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another one of BG's stories aimed at pleasing the women hating trolls and domestic abusers who inhabit this website. Pity really BG is a good writer.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I was reading some of the comments on this story, and OMG!, what a bunch of assholes. This was not best story I have read. But it wasn't the worst either.

He should have told Christy on the phone call, "if you do this we are finished."

Ofcourse, she would have continued to assume that they would get though it, because their love was so strong.

I really did like that you kept reminding the readers that he still really loved her. In a lot of these types of stories the readers seem to think the love they have for each other dies immediately. It doesn't, you are constantly reminded of those feelings, but now those feelings of love are also clouded and overshadowed by betrayal, anger, and humiliation. I also loved how you explained that after you gets married, that their seperate hopes and dreams, now become both of theirs. And All the plans for the future they have made together. Are now lost and destroyed along with everything else.

Overall I liked it. Thx

notredame43notredame43almost 3 years ago

To fish getter he threatened to cut their shit off because they fucked his wife who cared about their color.. amd to kimmy97.. they were married she shouldn't have even considered this he had no obligation to tell her shit .. Shoebox other foot he'd Bevan ass for stepping out on her .. but you go try to blame him. She did the destruction and got off light.. gotta love no class or morals of some modern females like this character.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Tired BDD trope retreaded. Considering that the average woman's vagina (aroused) can stretch to 7.5 inches; hubby might NOT be picking her up from the hospital after an 11 incher got hold of her.

Like previous posters, I noticed he failed to lay it out straight over the phone: come home NOW or never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christy got off too easy. Everytime she gets into a serious relationship, the boyfriend should get a phone call.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@N onSequiter — 7-1/2”

Then explain all those women who regularly take at least 8”, and there’s dozens and dozens of them who regularly take +10”. I have read of some actresses who don’t likes too big, because it bruises their cervix, but there are those actresses who seem to have no problem, and those that seem to relish it. Yeah, I know, some of it could be acting, but some of those women obviously can’t act their way out of a paper sack, yet enthusiastically take mister 10” and fat.

And I had a work friend who apparently had a big one (one of the ladies gushed about it after a date), who’s fiancée could not easily take his cock, but man-oh-man there were plenty of ladies who chased him knowing he was big.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

It's just so nauseatingly stupid that anybody could stand up for Christie's behavior and simply tell someone that they'll get over it.

That theme's been using some of these stories I'm just sick of that I wish you guys in writing this would just give it up and be more realistic.

You've written some very very good stories here but things along this line are just ludicrous so please stop doing this To us.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I wanted to add 1 more thing to this.

As a medical professional, And that's all I need to say about that, I have done hundreds of pelvic examinations. And the deepest vaginal cavity I ever saw was only 8". Right at the end of that passage way is the service and if you slam your Dick into that it's going to be unbelievably painful.

So a 10" cock isn't gonna be any better than an 8" cock. And for this guy's wife distantly get-up-and-go fuck these guys because she was a membered by the idea shows just what kind of a slut she is. Beyond that she's just plain stupid to think that her husband would put up with us and just get by it.

Again this storyline of the black guy with huge cock seducing women who can't resist it it's just so much racist bullshit.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Seems Some Folks

Are missing something here, the part about him not telling Christie NO on the phone when she called to ask for permission. First of all, it was a wee tad too late to ask for permission now wasn't it? Second, her mind was already made up to do it when she got up to leave the bar and confirmed when she asked the bouncer to illegally restrain him. Third and finally, the marriage was effectively over the moment she stood up from the table to leave.

Her making the call for the reason she gave made any answer he could give, okay or not moot, her mind was made up so why even bother? She threw the marriage away not for one full evening and the next morning with an NFL football star, but just a few hours with a couple of bottom feeding warehouse workers. From the description of her appearance when she showed up, she hadn't even taken a shower. Then there was her reaction to his question about was it good for her, how loving was that? Her defense couldn't even be "But it was...".

Please God, don't let this lead to a never ending line of alternate endings. Some of those others were quite entertaining, but just no. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak. They needed more than a beat down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are always entertaining, and usually not boilerplate. I dont understand why you, as well as so many other writers feel the need for the betrayed husband to agonize and state repeatedly that he still loved her. Why not drop that tack and simply get on with it, although I find his revenge to be too little and too light.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

At best this is a mediocre story, meant to push all of the reader’s buttons, so to speak, with all the possible cliches. It’s also quite unbelievable and unrealistic. At worst, its a direct copy of George Anderson’s “February Sucks,” which actually has at least 31 “alternative” endings written by other writers, at last count. Actually, I would think that this story would be a good one with which to ask other writers to write their endings to after Christy comes home after being fucked by the black guy with the 11” cock, and his partner,

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

What a stupid story. A lot of stupid characters in it. Not very enjoyable.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read this ever so often when it comes up on the story spinner , especially love reading the comments left by Kimmi & her gang ! Makes me want to create a new profile just so I can slap a new 5 star on it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Cuck wanna be?

When are you going to grow a pair? All your stories end with the cuck just accepting his wifes behavior. Should hav amputated their dicks n made them eat it. Also contacted exs new guy n told him what happened. Thebouncer should have his knee caps busted n fingers too

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

I do believe we have one of several inspirations for the seemingly omnipresent February Sucks. Thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gerald Anderson's February Sucks was much, much better. Sorry. Not the authors best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In response to some of the other commenters about Kimmy97, they missed her point about a simple "do it and we are finished" during the phone call. Good overall commentary Kimmy97! Not the authors best effort compared to Gerald Andersen, but the premise isn't to unrealistic, albeit the "package size" trope is overwrought. Some ladies would certainly have fantasized, but consciously throw away a marriage publicly that way? Not likely with all her peer couples around. A batchelorette drunken bacchanalia, perhaps, but not at a peer couples night out. I know this from 30 years of marriage and an number of close coupled friends. The premise is weak, but still could have been handled better as some of those February Sucks variants did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to.love a spouse that stands unfortunately what he believes in. We my buddies and I only had one episode with some black guys. I grew up with black people close by and many were good friends. 3 of my buddies and our girlfriends were bowling. The girls bowled only 2 games then sat at a table close by. That was when some black guys started hitting on them.i could tell that they weren't just talking by the expression on Jean's face my girlfriend. I walked up and asked kindly for them to leave the women alone.o shit I thought when one of them started running his mouth about me being racist. I thought I was going to get the shit kicked out of me because there were twice as many more of them than us and they were bigger and older. Then my friend Don came up. I thought O shit again because he was the mouthy one of our bunch. Just as I thought the fight was about to start my oldest brother Jim and 2 of his friends 2 black guys Bob and David walked in and seen me and walked up to me. Jim on my right and Bob on my left. They knew what was going on and Bob already picked up on the racist stuff and he lit right in on the mouthy guy that was saying I was racist. Bob told him that he was the most racist person he ever knew and told him to stay away from us or he would spank him and tell his mommy and daddy. Mouthy took a swing at Bob and Jim grabbed hi fistbent it backwards. I thought he was going to break it.the guy said ok we're leaving. Thing cooled down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A better than average revenge tale but a little too close to February Sucks to gain points for orginality.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And that asshole bouncer got away scott free? Bullshit. That fucker would have to pay, and the bar tht allowed this shit I don't think much of the friends or their wives either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

911

My friend is being assaulted.

By the club bouncer!

Club licence renewed? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They both agreed she loved him because humiliating and going along with his assault to satisfy her curiosity even after being begged shows that. No he hugged her she was the enemy, did not deserve any forgiveness for doing something so despicable. It's not what love does.

KayaknhKayaknhover 2 years ago

I am amazed at the comparison with George Andersons repulsive "February Sucks".

BG33 wrote this 4 years BEFORE February Sucks.

Any mention of copying or not original on BG33's behalf are flat out wrong.

That said this is almost as bad as Feb Sucks.

Weak protagonist who hugged his ex wife goodbye!!????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sat 4.5 stars. I've never said this before but I'd like a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She made her choice,big dick over a loving husband. Maybe Ohio is enough torture for her,but I don't feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This fell shirt. Bouncer had no right to keep him from leaving the bar. He should have sued the bar. Plus, in the end the assholes needed more than a beat down. Dissatisfied with story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many women want an 11 inch dick? Honest answer: very few, which is a good thing because 11 inch dicks are virtually non-existent. Pointless story about a cliche of the worst sort. Though technically a good writer, this author sure writes a lot of crappy stories. 1*

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

MC should have had a nice deep trench dug on the friends farm, beat the assholes and dumped them and buried them. A quick note to Christy’s new beau, telling him what lies in his future would have also been a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My gods, you are such a pathetic little boy. And a racist one too apparently. Ugh, you give me the creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Indeed, February sucks...

Seems like another version of Anderson's tale.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I'm conflicted on the rating for this story. Parts I just don't like because of my nature and life view and parts I like because there is good writing and story development. So a rating was difficult. Outcome = divorce a winner. Outcome = beat down for the two asswipes a winner. Short of killing them whacha gonna do? Sane humans do not kill cold bloodedly in my opinion. Leaving Tasha twisting in the wind good move. His/her friends trying to get him to at least consider reconciliation = dumb pretentious move on their part. The blatant disrespect and humiliation is so over the top reconciliation should not even be in the conversation.

Being civil to the cheater maybe even a tender hug after it is all over is ok even if many others don't think so. My take is it is like salt in a wound as you remind them what a nice guy they disrespected and hurt and they have lost forever from their life because of selfish stupid hurtful acts.

Someone commented about something in the story being racist. I think they are straining credibility with that comment. Not a thing in the story even hints of that. Those commenters mentioning that are the ones with prejudices not this author or the characters written about. Those commenters always look for ways to throw that out at any time someone of color is mentioned, degrades them not the authors.

Thanks for sharing this story. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I suppose how much we loved each other gave me the idea that I could do what I did and we'd be fine." That's exactly how I would feel after humiliating my wife in front of a barful of people and leaving her for a hottie. I would later say that the consequence of my action was completely 'unintended', since I could never think my wife would not be able to forgive me for my one small mistake. I feel so sorry for Christy. She suffered too much for her one 'unintended' error. #JusticeForChristy

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Absolute shit, not a BTB story, not a RAAC one, but yet you made it a cheating slutwife gets away with no repercussions.

A disgrace to real men everywhere...

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

When she called he should have told her not to come home. She chose the big dick over her husband. He should have sued the bouncer and the club over the bouncer stopping him. That is illegal restraint. Castration of the two he caught would be appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks, but so did this story.

2 stars

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Woke cancel culture idiot's need not comment. There was no racism in the story. By the way don't you idiot's have someone's feet to kiss and statues to destroy??😂😂

Good story. Different take on February suck story. 4⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cheating story were the wife gets away with it , the husband looks a bitch and the pay back was dumb, don’t get married fuck bitches get money

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...