Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
Adding meditation and a cruise.
9.4k words
4.69
18.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,149 Followers

[Chapter One was submitted as Scorpio44 some time ago (years). An email or twenty prompted my rereading it and my notes. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are the result. There are some surprises for those familiar with my mind through reading Scorpio44 (120 submissions) and Scorpio 44A (100+).]

**********

When I got to class Monday morning I was met by four students who had calculated that they were not going to get the grades they needed from my class. They were better with their arguments about why they "needed" a better grade than they had been with their assignments. The four almost seemed to have practiced their pitch together to convince me to give them a better grade.

When all the other students for the class entered the room they softened their voices and when I said, "It's class time" they shut up and took their seats. While they had pleaded their collective cases to me I had realized they were pleading with the wrong person. The grade they got wasn't from me!

I asked, "Class, by raise of hands, how many of you would say the assignment you had for this class was a challenge?" Every hand went up.

"And, how many of you would say you worked hard on the assignment?" Every hand again went up, even for those who didn't do well.

"And, how many of you gave someone and inflated grade for whatever reason?" Not a single hand went up.

"Before class today I was asked to raise the grades of four people. They told me how they "Needed" a better grade than the one they calculated they would get for the class. I didn't give them the grade they got. You did. I would invalidate all the grades you gave if I changed a grade for a student. So, I will allow any of the four who wants the opportunity to plead their case to you. If they convince you to give them a grade they don't deserve we will give each of them a grade they don't deserve. I will flip a coin and if it lands Heads they get a grade one grade higher than they deserve. If it lands Tails they get a grade one lower than they deserve. What they asked me for was a grade they didn't earn, didn't deserve, don't deserve and so if you, the people who gave them the grade they earned and deserve are willing I will change their grades."

A hand went up. The person with her hand up was not one of the four who had asked for the changed grade. I called on her. "If they want a different grade, the new grade will either be one higher or one lower than the one they already have. Right?"

"Exactly. Now which of the four who asked for the new grade are willing to take the risk? Or, to quote and old movie, "Do you feel lucky?"

Not one of the four stood up. I smiled and said, "I'm glad it turned out this way. Is one of you curious about how your coin toss would go?"

The scruffiest of the four raised his hand. I asked, "Do you want to flip the coin or may I?" He said, "You do it." I took out a quarter and flipped in into the air. It landed on the floor, bounced three times and stopped right by the foot of a female student. She bent towards it and announced, "Tails!"

When the commotion died down I asked, "How can you get the grade you need from this or any other class?"

"Earn it!" The scruffy man answered. I nodded. We went on with the class and I released them half an hour early. We were done. No sooner were the majority of the students out the door when I noticed Barb coming into the room. She stayed by the door and when the last student left she closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I didn't sleep well last night. I've been thinking about this relationship." She came close, kissed me with both passion and a little holdback, and then sat in the first row. She looked up at me and I could see tears. They hadn't escaped, but they were there. "I understand that we're in this relationship with you so you, Melissa, Walt and Brenda can help each of us find our Nick. I'm twenty-five years old. I've known three men in my life worth loving... and all three of you are taken!"

"Who are the three men?"

"You, Walt and my Dad."

"It could be worse. You could only know two men and one of them could be Walt and be your Dad."

"This is serious!"

"Ok. I apologize. I believe there are other men besides Walt and me. The odds of finding them improved when we teamed up and have seven people looking instead of just you. Thirty some students just left this room. Sixteen of them were male. I looked at every one of them to see if there was an opening in one or more of them to see the treasure I could show them. I have another class this afternoon. I've been looking. Now we need to organize and look other places."

"Where do we look for men as interested in relationships as you and Walt?"

"Call a family meeting. Organize dinner and conversation, a brainstorming session. Let's get serious about this. I want brothers!"

The sounds of people testing the door were heard. Barb kissed me again, all passion and promises and went to open the door. Jo and Melissa entered. They reclosed the door and we shared lunch. The brainstorming dinner was scheduled for Wednesday evening.

Walt didn't come for dinner. He had a banking thing he needed to attend. Brenda came. Shannon didn't come either. By midnight each person had an assignment, a research project, to help us aim in the right direction. Barb stayed the night. Three in a bed is, or can be, a wonderful thing. Melissa got eaten and joined while Barb got eaten, manipulated and eaten again. We slept well.

As of Friday at noon I was on semester break for two weeks. So were Jo, Barb and Melissa. Emma had a job to go to. On Saturday Emma called at about nine and said, "It's a beautiful day. Let's do something fun together." Later the five of us were driving north and found ourselves on the pier in Santa Barbara. We coached each other about being friendly and actually speaking to people. Barb and Emma were quite shy and believed it wasn't safe to just start talking to men. I pointed out that with five of us they were pretty safe. We met some interesting people that day. We got some ideas of other places to go where maybe "Nick" was there.

Since I was signed up to teach a summer session of six weeks Melissa took a class too. Jo and Emma drove home to Nevada where Jo stayed for a week and Emma flew home after the weekend. Barb went with us on the weekends to the resort and got to know Shannon much more personally. I was grateful Barb was there to "take care of" Melissa when Shannon wanted my personal attention. When she wanted more personal attention early on Sunday Melissa stayed in the cabin with us and discovered it wasn't the trauma she thought it would be. She and Shannon bonded using their combined juices and my glue as part of the bonding.

Walt called me when there was only a week left of the summer semester and offered us a chance to get on a cruise to Mexico. I said it would need to be a really good deal for us to go. He told me to call the family and ask what they could afford for a seven-day trip with all the food covered. I made the calls and when he called back I said, "These cruises are priced by the person, right?"

"Yes, but don't worry about that. I assume you're Ok with the five of you sharing rooms."

"Oops!" I said. "I called Shannon too. There are six of us. Is that a problem?"

"No. How much can the six of you afford?"

"Walt, to tell you the truth Shannon and I have the most money. Emma makes enough to stay afloat and Jo, Barb and Melissa depend on the love and donations of family. Just tell me how much and I'll talk with Shannon about the possibility."

"OK. Look on the Internet. An inside room goes for six-hundred-eighty-nine dollars per person. There are six of you. That's a hair over four thousand dollars. I can get all six of you aboard for the six-hundred-eighty-nine dollars!"

"That's four thousand dollars!" I said.

"No! It's six-hundred-eighty-nine dollars... for all six of you. The cruise ship company arranged a rather large loan through us and they offered us this deal as a Thank You. Brenda and I will be going too. Shall I sign the six of you up?"

"Yes!" I wrote down all the details and called Shannon. I gave her almost all the details and then I called the cell phones of Melissa, Jo, Emma and Barb. I was forced to listen to repeated screams, yells, kisses through the phone and promises of great meals, wonderful sex and that I would never need to sleep alone another night of my life. Many of those promises came home with Melissa and were amplified, augmented and supplemented by her co-wives. Walt also got calls. He and I agreed that what we told our ladies was that he and I paid for the trip. It was true.

That night I read something on the Internet that woke me up to something I wasn't doing. The article said that most men didn't know these five things: Their wife's birthday... Her social security number... What size pants she wears... What size shoes... or Her favorite color clothes. I realized I could answer those five questions easily... for Joan. Being a little sneaky I didn't just ask the women in the kitchen about their data. I went snooping.

Driver's licenses gave me birthdays. Clothes hanging in our closets gave me sizes and I wrote down shirt, pants, skirt, bra and shoe sizes. I looked in Melissa's closet and it was evident she favored deep greens. I would need to be really observant to learn favorite things for the women who didn't live with me. I wanted to know all I could about these women. The article pointed out that remembering details would be important to almost any woman. I believed it was true of all the women in my life. It was part of loving them.

At dinner that night, as we ate a wonderful Salmon Salad, I asked, "When you think of yourself are you a girl, a woman, a lady or something else?"

Melissa said, "Up until I met you I thought of myself as a girl. After all, you need to be sexually active to be a woman and I wasn't. Now, I'm a woman." She smiled and blew me a kiss."

Emma said, "Sometimes some of us at work decide to go out after work and have a drink. They call it a night out with the girls or girl's night out. I don't think of myself as a girl. I was one." She hefted her breasts and said, "I outgrew the label. My behavior isn't ladylike, so woman is what I am."

Jo smiled and said, "Until the weekend where we had the BBQ I didn't think girl, woman, lady... I thought lesbian. Since you ask, I'm not a lesbian. I'm having trouble using one of those other terms as well. I guess I'm bisexual with damned little experience with penis'." Her answer got some smiles.

Barb said, "All the time I was growing up my Mother and my Aunts kept telling me, "Don't do that, it isn't ladylike." I don't think I've ever felt like a lady. I thought I would when I got all dressed up for the senior prom but all that day and night I had bad cramps and bled like crazy. I felt more like a dying pig than a lady. I'm a woman."

Jo looked at me and asked, "Man or boy?"

"When we're riding bikes at the beach, I'm a boy. Walking and holding hands with any of you, I'm a man."

Melissa touched my arm and said, "No, you THE man!"

We laughed a little and I said, "It depends what I'm doing, I guess. When I'm in front of a class, I'm a man. When we were cooking meat at the resort I felt like a boy being mentored by Walt. Most of the time I feel like a man."

After the kitchen was cleaned up and we were in the living room Jo said, "Melissa, I need to have a conversation and it needs to be with you, mostly. If this conversation gets beyond you, it needs to be with the rest of the family, too."

Melissa smiled and said, "When you think, you think loudly. This conversation has been on my mind ever since the BBQ. Shannon and I have sex with Nick." Jo nodded. The room got really quiet.

Melissa said, "When Shannon came up for a couple days I knew they were gonna do it. I figured I'd hide in the bathroom and die. I didn't hide. I didn't die. The second time they did it I was in bed with them. I saw and felt how Nick loves Shannon and it doesn't take anything away from loving me." She took a breath. I'm not sure Emma, Jo, Barb or I did. "I know he holds back every time he touches any of you. I know when he holds back he's saying he loves and honors me. After we got home today and all of you were here he kissed me. He held back! I got it! If he holds back from fully loving any of us he holds back from all of us. Nick, I'd like to change our relationship."

"Shall I get Brenda, Walt and Shannon on the phone?"

"No. I talked to them while you guys were doing the dishes and subject to the approval of the rest of the family, they agree with my proposal."

"Then, what do you propose?" I asked.

"Close your eyes. See all of us, Momma, Daddy, Shannon, Barb, Emma, Jo, you and me?"

All of us said, "Yes."

"I propose that everyone in our family be fully expressed in loving everyone else in the family. That we do hold back in our expression of loving others, but inside the family anything we agree to is not only Ok but encouraged."

I said, "I agree. Thank you." I heard lots of female voices say, "I agree. Thank you."

I opened my eyes and Melissa was an inch in front of me. She said, "You didn't think about it very long."

"I been listening to six women thinking about it for weeks! You think it hasn't been on my mind?"

"Oh. So, you're really Ok with helping convert Jo from lesbian to bi?" Melissa asked.

"Will she still be Jo?"

Melissa nodded and Jo said, "Yes, but not so frustrated!"

"Then I'm available. I already love all of you. The limits on expression were never my idea. They existed to increase your comfort level, not mine. Saying we remove the limitations doesn't mean anything goes. If there are affectionate expressions you don't want or like, tell me. I'll remember and won't do them."

"Like what?" Barb asked.

Emma said, "Like when we walk side by side don't stuff your hand in my back pocket! That's gross!"

Jo said, "I've seen men drape their arm over the shoulder of a woman and dangle their hand half an inch in front of her boob as they walk. I want to walk up and smash his hand into her boob and say, "Quit teasing!" We all laughed.

I said, "Since we're here, I love it when we're in the car and there's a hand on my thigh. It doesn't have to move. I make it mean you want to be connected to me and I love it. When we walk, I'd love to hold hands with you. When it can be done without getting any of us arrested, I'd like a taste."

Barb asked, "Of what?" As she asked her brain caught up and she blushed and said, "Oh!"

Jo said, "At the BBQ I gave Walt warm cornbread soaked in honey he said, "Second best taste in the world." I asked Nick what he meant and he said, "Pussy!" Since all the men I've ever known thought going down on a woman was gross I think Walt and Nick are strange, as men, but they're also right! Anytime you want to give me a taste I promise to say thank you."

I said, "I've noticed that all of you dress most of the time to give the message that your breasts don't have nipples. As a single woman alone I can understand that cuts down on the number of hits per hundred yards, but when you're with me, be proud. If your nipples create bumps it says to me either your cold or happy. I'll check to make sure you're happy."

Jo raised her hand. Fifteen years of school creates habits that are hard to break. I nodded. She said, "So when does all this talk end and I get to take Nick to bed?"

I said, "I haven't been asked to go to bed. I was ready an hour ago." Jo was on her feet and had me by the hand, pulling me off the couch. Melissa asked, "What about the rest of us?"

Jo smiled and said, "Take a number!" She dragged me to our bedroom. She didn't need to drag hard. I was willing. Barb took Melissa's hand and they went to our "guest" bedroom. Barb knew how to distract Melissa from when Shannon had visited. This time she had help, Emma.

As soon as the bedroom door closed Jo changed. Normally an energetic, almost brash, wiry woman who approached life head on, the door closed and her energy level dropped and her posture lost a lot of starch. She stood in the room facing the bed without moving. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. As I touched her I could feel her quiver in my arms.

I whispered, "We never have to do this. I already love you. Joining our bodies won't change that."

She twisted in my arms and looked up into my eyes. "Yes! It will! I'm not a lesbian! I have wanted you to join with me since we went to the resort, but I'm terrified! If you fill me with your cum I'll be a woman, a normal woman. I lied. I lied to all of you, even Emma. No man has ever been inside me. Yours was the first cock I ever touched, ever kissed and tasted. I want more!"

"You know I love you?"

"I hear you say it. I know Melissa believes you love all of us. I trust her and I want to believe both of you." A tear left her eye and started down her cheek. I kissed it.

"Close your eyes, please." She closed them. I knelt in front of her and slowly started taking her clothes off. I could feel the frustration from her. I could feel it so strong it was like hearing the voice in her head screaming, "Rip my clothes off! Throw me on the floor and fill me!"

Something inside me knew that if I did what she was wanting I would fail her real need. I let her be frustrated. When she was naked I had already kissed all over her, places most people don't kiss and all the places everybody kisses. Jo moaned and I felt her start to relax when I kissed the back of her neck. Minutes later I was kissing beneath her breasts and her hands gently held my head, not guiding or forcing just holding tenderly.

I guided her onto our bed, face down. My hands caressed her skin and helped her relax and receive what I was giving. I kissed behind her knees and she shivered. I kissed the crease where her butt becomes her leg and she moaned. I could smell her arousal.

When I rolled her onto her back I lifted her right leg, bent at the knee and put myself between her legs, wrapping the bent leg close against my hip. My erection touched her lips and her hips lifted just enough to be an invitation for more. I kissed her mouth and as our tongues touched I pushed inside her... a little.

She moaned again and shifted her hips to get more of me inside. We rocked side to side and together, ever so slowly and ever so tenderly. I rolled us until I could hook her extended leg and draw it up close to her own chest. I felt myself pressed tightly against her and as deep inside as possible. Her eyes were still closed. Her breathing ragged. My hips provided the power for my cock to move in and out of her, all the way inside and out until just touching. Slowly. Every time I started back inside I kissed her again and she moaned.

Deep inside my body somewhere I felt a pressure beginning to grow and become a need. I held the reins tightly and did not pound into her and quickly fill her with the cum I could feel gathering. She was quivering. Her hips meeting my every movement with hers. I knew she could feel me shaking as well and feel my cock swelling.

I whispered, "Open your eyes, please." My face was very close to hers. Her eyes opened and we kissed again. My face lifted far enough from hers that we could look at each other and I thrust in deep and hard! Her eye widened and I said, "I love you!" My cum splashed into her and she screamed! My pelvic bone pressed on her clit and we ground together.

Her body shook and shuddered for a long time. We moved just enough that her legs could wrap around me and her arms could hold me right where she wanted me to be. Joined at the hip, tied together with our legs and caressing each other with our hands and kisses.

Eventually our breathing slowed, heart rates approached normal and my cock slipped out of her. She kissed me and said, "We're leaving a wet spot."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,149 Followers