Unintentional Lolita Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Kelly spend some time together, have a chat.
10.8k words
4.74
145.3k
77

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun long since up; Billie and I were still in bed when Kelly left to go to work the next morning.

We slowly stirred and sat up groggily as she came in and kissed us goodbye. It wasn't lost on us that Kelly noticed we were once again naked in bed together and smelling of sex. She smiled with mild embarrassment and unspoken curiosity as she waved goodbye and walked from our bedroom, and Billie rolled over against me, throwing the sheets back enough that she could press her naked chest against me as we laughed together.

I can't really explain what it was like at home that day, other than to say that Billie was different. We both were, actually. Somehow, we'd found a spark between us.

It was making us throw caution to the wind; we talked about it, and prior to the night before last, we couldn't remember when we'd ever allowed even a hint of our bedroom activity to be known to our daughters, and now our youngest had seen us all but caught in the act twice.

I wasn't going to complain, though, and neither was Billie. She was more playful than she'd been in ages, and as the day progressed, she began teasing me, quickly making sure I knew that was exactly what she was doing, as she pushed me away when I tried to catch her and pin her.

"No," she said, sliding away from me. "I want to save it for tonight when you get home."

She opened a bottle of wine mid-afternoon, pouring the last glass as I headed out the door to Robert's little more than an hour later.

"You're sure you don't mind me going?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said as she raised her glass and took a sip.

A smile crossed her lips; the alcohol had hit the point in her system where she was mellow and relaxed. For a moment, part of me wished I were staying home and that our daughter would be out of the house for the evening, because when Billie was in the state of reduced inhibitions she was in at the moment, she really opened up in the bedroom.

And in the kitchen, the living room, the backyard...

I sighed and smiled back at her. Hopefully she'd still be in this good of a mood when I got home.

"So, what are the two of you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Girl stuff. You know. Nails. Hair. If you're that afraid you'll miss something, you could stay. You know I love the way you rub my feet."

I smiled. She did enjoy that.

I didn't enjoy the smell of nail polish, though, and quickly decided the game was definitely the better option.

I kissed her goodbye and left for the evening.

=======================================================================

Billie stood at the window and watched him drive away. As soon as he was gone from sight, she turned her glass up, draining it, her hand balled up in the curtains for balance, and then she returned to the kitchen, where she opened a second bottle of wine and refilled her glass.

She had decided she and Kelly would talk about the kisses she'd shared with her father, and even though she was beginning to feel a little tipsy and buzzed, Billie was so nervous her hands were shaking.

She took a sip from her wine glass, sat it down on the counter and went to take a shower. Heat, steam and wine were a dangerous combination for her; any other time, she'd be so relaxed she'd be asleep in the blink of an eye.

Tonight, though, sleep was far from her mind. The shower was to relax her, and the wine was her courage. Maybe it would be for Kelly, too.

Billie hoped she had enough wine for both of them.

An hour later, Billie lay on the couch wearing an oversized blouse and loose khaki pants, glass of wine half empty sitting on the coffee table just within her reach. She'd never let herself go out dressed in public like this, braless, her blouse half unbuttoned and threatening to slide from her shoulder, but it made her feel comfortable and sexy.

Martin liked it; he'd be all over her if he could see her now.

She turned the page in her book and slid a hand inside her blouse, her fingers rubbing at her nipple, and she sighed as the familiar tingle surged through her veins.

A few minutes later, she heard Kelly come in through the same door Martin had left out of, and she stood up to go meet her daughter. They met at the edge of the kitchen as Kelly was slipping off her shoes.

"Hi, baby," Billie said, hugging her daughter tightly. "How was your day?"

Kelly hugged her mother back.

"Good, Mom." She took a deep breath. Wine? "Where's daddy?"

Billie took hold of her daughter's hand as she turned and led her out of the kitchen.

"He went to drink beer and watch the big game tonight."

"Daddy's not much of a beer drinker, Mom."

"No, but he does like football."

"So...?"

"So, I thought we could spend some time alone together."

"Just the two of us?"

Billie nodded and giggled. "That's what alone together means, sweetie."

Kelly nodded and smiled nervously. She'd wondered how long it would be before her mother brought up what was going on between her and her father.

"I thought maybe we could order a pizza and I could do your nails and we could talk."

Kelly swallowed hard.

"You want to do my nails?" Her mother hated doing her own nails, and she wanted to do Kelly's?

"Yes, sweetie, if that's okay with you."

"But, you..."

"Hate doing nails?" Billie raised her glass and took a sip as her daughter nodded. "It's not my favorite thing, no, but you enjoy it, and I figured it was something we could do together."

"Okay." Kelly nodded weakly, still not comfortable with the situation.

"I've got a bottle of wine open. Would you like some?" Billie asked.

Kelly raised her eyebrows in disbelief. Was her mother really going to let her have a glass of wine? Without it being served at dinner?

She nodded, followed her mother into the kitchen and watched in amazement as she poured a second glass, nearly draining the bottle.

"Here, sweetie." Billie handed her the glass, and Kelly immediately took a long sip. "Why don't you go and take a shower. I'll order a pizza and we can get started after we eat."

Kelly nodded and turned to go as her mother picked up the phone.

In her bedroom, Kelly stripped down to her bra and panties, then headed for the shower, wine glass in hand now half empty.

It had been a long time since she'd seen either of her parents drunk, but her mother, while maybe not fully under the influence, was definitely feeling emboldened. Her mother never wandered around the house without wearing a bra, much less with her blouse all but open.

Of course, Kelly told herself, she'd never seen her parents naked in bed together before, either, and that had happened two nights in a row, now.

She turned on the water to get hot and reached behind her to unhook her bra. The cups fell forward as the straps slid from her shoulders, and Kelly caught it on her wrist as it fell from her body, letting it drop to the floor. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and shoved them from her hips as she gazed at herself in the mirror.

She was pretty, wasn't she? she asked herself as her hands wandered across her naked flesh. Yes, she was beautiful, she told herself as one hand brushed across a pink puffed nipple and the other slid in between her parted thighs.

She'd been so wet when she got undressed for bed the night before. She didn't know why she hadn't buttoned her pajama top, but she'd gotten the reaction she'd wanted. Daddy had looked at her, his eyes seeking more than they could see.

And as hard as her nipples had been, as wet as she'd been, he'd been that hard, too, hadn't he? His erection had tented his sleep pants, brushing against her ass when she'd pushed back against him. He was turned on by her, wasn't he?

Kelly sighed as she pinched a nipple between her fingers and slid the middle finger of her other hand between the slick folds of her womanhood.

He was. Turned on by her, that is. And she was turned on, too. And that was the problem, wasn't it? They weren't supposed to be aroused by each other, were they? And that's what her mother wanted to talk about, wasn't it?

Kelly bit her lip as she climbed into the shower. Her mother didn't seem to be angry, she told herself. Maybe she was imagining everything.

Yes, that was it. She was imagining things. She and her mother would eat pizza, drink wine, do their nails, and talk.

And then daddy would come home, and everything would be fine. It had all been really fine last night.

She'd no more than turned off the light in her bedroom and her hand was inside her pajamas as she began to pleasure herself. She'd closed her eyes and imagined her father watching her touch herself.

No, he wouldn't want to watch her touch herself, would he? Yes, he would. His eyes had devoured her. It felt so good when he brushed her hair. All she'd wanted to do was turn around, press herself against him and kiss him again.

She'd made herself cum imagining that she was doing just that.

A few minutes later, with hot water still cascading down on her, Kelly was startled out of her trance by the bathroom door opening.

"The pizza will be here any minute," Billie said, "and you're going to turn into a prune."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Kelly said as she turned off the water.

"Did you fall asleep in there?" Billie asked as she handed Kelly her towel.

Kelly smiled as she stepped out and began to dry off.

"I might have zoned out for a minute or two," she replied. "We were really busy today."

The doorbell rang.

"That'll be the pizza."

Billie disappeared, leaving the bathroom door wide open. Kelly stood naked, still drying off.

"Mom!"

"Here." Billie reappeared in the doorway. "Put this on." She held a robe in her hand. It was part of a nightgown set Kelly had, a short robe that didn't even come down to mid-thigh.

"But, Mom..."

"You're at home, Kelly. There's no need to put a lot of clothes on. Put this on or come out naked, I don't care, but I've got to get the door, sweetie."

Kelly took the robe from her mother, and as Billie disappeared, her blouse slipped from her shoulder. Kelly hoped her mother didn't have to bend over in front of the driver. If she did, he'd see her tits. Or maybe that was her mother's plan.

She finished drying off and put on the robe her mother had given her. Kelly was actually a little surprised her mother wanted her to wear this robe. Like the pajamas she'd worn the night before, this robe and the gown it went with were a little more revealing than her mother had realized when she'd bought them. The gown and robe both came down just far enough to cover her, but depending on how she sat down, to say nothing of bending over with it on, and she might as well be naked.

Kelly tied the robe closed and saw that her nipples were clearly outlined against the thin fabric.

How long would daddy be gone tonight, she wondered. How would he react to seeing her like this?

Kelly snapped out of her imagining when she heard the front door close.

"Kelly... pizza."

"Coming, Mom."

Kelly walked into the living room. Pizza. Paper plates and napkins. Fresh bottle of wine.

She watched as Billie leaned forward, opening the pizza box. Her mother's blouse sagged away from her body, offering Kelly an unfettered view of her mother's breasts.

They're really nice, she thought. Bigger than mine. And her nipples are larger.

"The pizza isn't going to put itself on your plate, sweetie."

"I know, Mom," Kelly said, smiling.

"More wine?" Billie asked.

"Please." If the rest of the night and conversation were going to go where she thought they were, she'd need another glass. Or two.

Billie bumped against the table as she sat down. The alcohol was taking a toll on her, and though she was feeling more than a little flush, she was garnering courage from the liquid in her glass to have as frank and honest a conversation with her daughter as she'd ever had.

The two of them broke the ice talking about events of the previous week, plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the New Years' family ski trip. They'd all been super busy, and the holidays would be a good chance for the entire family to slow down and spend some quality time together.

They finished eating and Billie topped off both of their glasses again.

She could feel herself on the edge of a good buzz headed toward outright intoxication, and she could see her daughter beginning to relax and loosen up as well.

Sixth grade health class had been awkward and embarrassing for everyone, and Billie knew that her girls had talked to each other numerous times, but she'd never really discussed with her youngest the need to be in touch with who she really was. Her sexual self, anyway. She sighed, remembering that she'd been in college before she'd finally begun to really make that connection.

Billie sat her glass on the table, took a deep breath and stretched her hands out in front of her.

"Let's see those hands," she said.

"You're seriously going to do my nails?"

"Unless you don't want me to. But I know you like having your nails done."

"No, Mom, I love having my nails done. It's just..."

"Then indulge me. Sit back and relax and enjoy this."

Kelly sat back on the couch, folding her legs in front of her, and immediately realized she was fully exposed as her robe pulled open beneath the tie. She grabbed up a pillow and pulled it into her lap to cover herself.

"Oh, no, sweetie. I don't want to get any polish on the pillows," Billie said, pulling it out of Kelly's lap and tossing it aside.

"But, Mom..."

"It's okay, sweetie," she said. "Nobody's going to see you. If you can't be comfortable at home, where can you be comfortable?"

Kelly sighed, closed her eyes and laid her head back against the couch as she laid her hand on her mother's thigh.

"I guess you're right."

"Of course, I am, sweetie."

Billie began working on her daughter's nails. Her daughter's hands were so soft. She lifted Kelly's fingers against the palm of her hand, gently elevating her daughter's arm, and as she did, her gaze traveled down along her daughter's exposed thigh to her glistening naked pussy.

Her daughter shaved herself. She had to with some of the swimsuits she wore. Billie's eyes danced across her little girl's nakedness and she saw only the tiniest wisp of pubic hair perched just above her clit.

Was Kelly aroused? Her nipples still stood out against her robe, and her labia were a little swollen and red.

"Your father and I have had some very interesting conversations the last couple of nights," Billie said.

"Really?" Sudden uncertainty became dread as her mother nodded. Kelly braced herself.

"He told me that David kissed you and you said it was really bad."

Kelly sighed as she slumped her shoulders, and nodded. Maybe she had nothing to fear after all.

"I understand, too, that you and your father discussed kissing and that you asked him to teach you how to do it."

Kelly nodded again and took a deep breath, resisting the temptation to yank her hand, as she awaited her mother's inevitable anger.

"Mom, it wasn't..."

Billie put her hand up.

"You experienced bad and you wanted to know what good was like. Right? And your father is a good kisser. Isn't he?"

Kelly nodded. Billie smiled and focused again on her daughter's genteel fingers.

"What else happened on your date with David?"

"What do you mean?" Kelly was confused. Did her mother want to talk about David or dad?

"Well, you said he was a bad kisser..."

"He was worse than bad, Mom. He was terrible."

"That's what I'm getting at, sweetie. I guess what I'm trying to ask is..."

Billie bit her lip, her eyes searching her daughter's expression. She was on a slippery slope here. Once she crossed the line, there would be no turning back.

"Baby, what I'm trying to ask is..."

"Did I have sex with him?"

Kelly's mouth dropped open, her eyes wide as she began to shake her head back and forth.

"You didn't sleep with him?"

"No! Oooh! Gross! No, I didn't sleep with him. He's disgusting, Mom!"

Billie sighed. David was a nice young man, but she and her husband had both wondered what, if anything, Kelly really saw in him.

"Well, what is it, then, sweetie?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sweetheart, you've been really quiet since you got home from the dance. You came in that night and headed straight for the shower without saying a word to either of us."

Kelly looked down at her fingers as her mom continued to buff and shape her nails.

"So what happened? Did he do anything to you to hurt you?"

"No, nothing like that, Mom."

"Then what, sweetie? You can tell me. I won't be mad."

"You'll think I'm a pervert or something."

"No I won't."

"Promise me you'll at least think David's a pervert?"

Billie laughed.

"What happened, sweetie?"

Kelly drew in a deep breath and squirmed on the couch, shoving her other hand down between her legs.

"So, we're sitting in his car kissing, and he's all over me, lips, tongue... I think he and I had more of my make-up in our mouths than I had on my face when I came home. Anyway, so, we've been kissing for a while and he pulls my hand towards him and puts it in his lap."

Kelly's eyes swept up, gauging her mother's reaction.

"And he was... he was hard."

Nothing. Her mother was listening intently, but giving no sign of any reaction. Yet.

"He held my hand there and then he unzipped himself and pulled it out. He wasn't very big, but ohmigod he was hard. He pulled my hand to... to his penis and wrapped my fingers around it..."

"You touched his cock?" Billie asked.

Kelly's eyes went wide at her mother's words and she nodded.

"And he grabbed at my dress, too. He'd unzipped it part of the way when we were kissing, and he pulled it off of my shoulder, down far enough that he was able to get one of my boobs out of my bra.

"And then he asked if I wanted to suck it and I said no."

Billie and her husband had liked the kid when he came to pick Kelly up. Billie wasn't so sure she liked him so much now. She knew Martin wouldn't.

"So what happened?"

"He asked if he could touch me... his fingers against the cloth of my panties were like his lips on my face; that boy has no idea what he's doing. And then he begged me to at least... to at least jack him off."

Her eyes darted across her mother's face, trying to read through the open mouthed gaze peering back at her. Her mother wasn't happy, that much she could tell. And she was pretty sure she wasn't happy with David.

"So I did it."

"You... gave him a hand job?" Billie caught her breath. Had those words just come out of her mouth?

Kelly nodded slowly and she bit her lip. She'd told herself she'd been thoroughly disgusted by it all, but she'd been really wet. Almost as wet as last night.

"He started oozing, and before I knew it, I had this slippery goo on my hand as I slid it over the head of his... cock, and all the time I'm doing this, he's groping my boob and pinching my nipple and telling me how good it feels and not to stop.

"And then, he starts telling me to go faster... and faster... and then his cock starts... starts spewing all over me and he just kept saying don't stop... don't stop..."

Kelly took a deep breath and swallowed hard.

"He shot his cum on you?" Billie asked. She was holding her daughter's hand now. Not buffing, not shaping. Just holding.

Kelly nodded.

"He shot... cum onto my boob, all over my hand, onto my arm... some even landed on my thigh."

Kelly sighed, laying her head back against the couch.

"When I got home, I just wanted to get inside and get cleaned up and hope you didn't see me like that."

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry."

Kelly shrugged. "It's okay, I guess. We broke up Monday."

"What about Collin?"

"The guy on the football team?"

Billie nodded.

"I think he's still dating that girl on the drill team, Marisa. The one that does the splits at will."