Unintentional Nudist Pt. 02

Story Info
Moving beyond fantasy and into reality.
11.3k words
4.79
54.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

You have to read part one in order for part two to really work. I didn't want part one to be too long. Part two should be "more satisfying". As always, I appreciate votes and comments.

I didn't have a good practice on Thursday as I was totally distracted. I'd masturbated to the video of Jan watching me jerk off through the window before I left and I did the same that night when I went to bed. Marcie and Jan had gone out to the movies that night so there was little interaction after that afternoon when they pulled that stunt and tricked me into stripping off.

Friday morning was another opportunity to do better on the field. It didn't go well. Third base is not a safe place to daydream. Balls can come screaming at you off a player's bat when you play the "hot corner". That didn't happen but I wasn't paying attention on one pitch and as the runner at second tried to steal third base our catcher fired a rocket right down the third base line. If I'd had my head in the game and moved into position it would have been an easy put out. As it was the ball sailed into left field and the guy scored. If that had happened in an actual game I would have gotten my ass kicked (and deserved it). As it was the coach chewed my ass big time. I deserved that, too. I felt badly and it served as enough of a warning for me to pay attention for the rest of practice rather than fantasizing about Jan and Marcie and me.

What the hell was up with that anyway I had no business fantasizing about Jan but the fact remained that I did fantasize about her just as much as I did Marcie. I vowed to get my act together so it wouldn't ruin my shot on the team or screw things up at home. That resolve lasted all the way until I got home from practice. Marcie and Jan were at the kitchen table waiting around for me. They announced that they'd done an internet search and located a nude beach out on the coast. It was just over an hour away and they wanted to go that afternoon and since Marcie walked over to our place they wanted me to drive; so much for my resolve to get my head in the game.

I didn't have any expectations for what might happen that afternoon. I hadn't even fantasized about going to the nude beach as I never thought the girls would really go for it. Still, I was a teenage boy and I was up for almost any hint of a sexual situation. I'm sure the girls had already discussed it but I wanted to talk about our outing while we drove over.

"Are you two really going to get naked over there?"

"We'll just have to wait and see. We have no idea what it will be like over there."

Even the possibility that they might get naked was plenty for me. Besides, I was learning that I liked being naked in front of them. I guess I really would just have to wait and see...or not see. Marcie was the one who had done the research so she gave me directions as we drove along. Finally we got to a spot where there were about fifteen cars parked along the side of the road. There was no proper parking lot but you could safely pull off.

We struck off towards the ocean through a bunch of dunes. I'd driven past here before but never had any idea that a nude beach was on the other side of these dunes. We broke through the last of them and came upon the beach. There was hardly anybody out there and the men outnumbered women by about four to one. To make matters worse, none of them were even close to our age. It's not that they were unattractive; they were just much older than us.

"Maybe it gets better further down this way," offered Marcie.

She led us off to the left and we walked closer to the water than the dunes. People were up closer to the dunes and they watched us with great curiosity. All of them were naked and by the deep bronze you could tell they spent a lot of time in the sun. The men watched Marcie and Jan with great interest. The girls were wearing gym shorts and bikini tops. They were probably the hottest things these oldsters had seen in a long while. Maybe it was different on the weekend.

We got past what seemed to be the last of them and we couldn't see anyone further down in the direction we were headed. A bluff of sorts blocked us from going any further down the beach anyway so we called a halt and spread out some blankets. Once we got our blankets and towels arranged there was nothing left to do but find out what everyone's intentions were.

I pulled my shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes without bothering to untie them. The girls were wearing sandals so those came off quickly. We all kind of looked at each other and smiled uneasily. I moved first and undid the button on my shorts and drew the zipper down. Both Jan and Marcie watched. I figured there was nothing left to do but go for it and I let my shorts fall to the ground and I stepped out of them. I wasn't wearing underwear so once again I was naked in front of them.

Now it was my turn to watch. Marcie moved first and stuck her thumbs in the sides of her gym shorts and eased them off her hips. She paused to rearrange the strings of her bikini bottom before letting her shorts slide off. Jan followed suit. Marcie had on a string bikini but Jan was wearing that same one with the tube top style that tied in the back.

"Are you really going to do this?" Jan asked Marcie.

"Why not...it might be fun."

With that Marcie untied the back of her top and lifted it over her head. Seeing her tits again was really something. Hell, watching a woman reveal her breasts is always a thrill. Marcie looked to me for my reaction and I was able to sum it up in one word.

"Niiiice!"

It wasn't eloquent but it was heartfelt.

"It's your turn, Jan." Marcie coaxed.

"Don't rush me..."

I felt some compassion for Jan as this wasn't the sort of thing you should be pressured into. Actually, it takes all the fun out of it if it isn't fun for them.

"Leave her be. If and when she's ready, she'll go for it. In the meantime, you've still got some clothes on. Are you going further?"

Marcie just smiled and reached for the little ties on her hips. She made a point oh slowly tugging at each one in turn and then continued with the last one to pull her bottoms away from her body. This revealed a small, neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

"At the risk of repeating myself...niiiiice!"

Marcie grinned and Jan just rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you."

"Hey, it's clothing optional and I just chose to exercise the option. You don't have to."

"No fighting ladies...let's just get some sun."

With no more dialogue, everyone just stretched out on their towels. Both Jan and Marcie opted to lie on their stomachs but I chose to lie on my back. I liked the way the breeze felt on my cock and balls. And if the girls wanted to check me out I was fine with that too.

Jan untied her top once she was safely on her belly. There wasn't much conversation and everyone was alone with their thoughts. I wondered what the girls were thinking about but I was consumed with the fact that I was laying on a beach stark naked with a beautiful nude girl...and my sister...well step-sister. That was a very strange dynamic but far from unpleasant.

It was very peaceful listening to the waves crashing and that was only interrupted by some occasional small talk between the three of us...pass the suntan lotion...the tide is coming in...swells are getting bigger...there are plenty of birds down here... After about forty five minutes Marcie floated an idea.

"Is anybody up for a walk?"

That raised the stakes a bit. We'd largely been left to our own devices down towards this end of the beach. There were a few people that had been walking along the water but nobody bothered anyone else.

"Sure...we could do that. Jan? Are you up for it?"

"Why not?"

That surprised me a bit. But what happened next surprised me even more. Jan just stood up without bothering to tie her top. I'll admit that in the last few days I'd imagined what Jan's tits were like and I wasn't disappointed. They weren't large but they were perfect for her frame and they were tipped with rock hard nipples.

Marcie and I looked at each other and then she asked.

"Did you forget something?"

Jan issued a simple reply.

"Nope."

And that's all that was said. I'd have felt weird commenting on her breasts and she didn't want to make more of the moment than it was.

We walked down the beach the way that we'd arrived. The men really took notice in a more obvious way but the women were looking as well. It was a turn on to think that the women were checking me out. In truth they might just as easily have been checking out the competition as the girls drew lots of attention but nothing was said. We walked for about twenty minutes before turning around. The crowd had thinned out by that time. As we turned, Marcie and Jan talked about the men checking them out. They acted more amused than turned on but it had to have appealed to them. As we made our way back we noticed that some more people had arrived at our end of the beach but it was not what I expected. Marcie wasn't as surprised.

"Well, I guess they weren't kidding."

"Kidding about what?" I inquired.

"The website we looked at said that when the waves were good that some surfers showed up here. They're more interested in the waves than the fact that it's a clothing optional beach."

"Well this is going to be interesting."

There were four surfers already in the water, three guys and a girl. On the shore were three more girls and a guy. Two of the girls were making no efforts towards going in the water while the remaining guy and girl were putting on wet suits. The water is quite cold here.

Marcie hesitated.

"What if we know some of them?"

Jan totally surprised me at that point.

"Who cares? At least they're close to our age.

And with that Jan led the three of us the rest of the way. In fact, rather than continuing right along the water, she started moving us in a straight line towards our stuff which took us much closer to the group on shore. I don't know what got into her. I expected her to avoid eye contact and get back to our stuff as quickly as possible so she could put her top back on. Instead she called hello as we got close and stopped to chat with them.

The conversation wasn't terribly interesting; their reactions to us walking up to them were. Everyone tried to be cool and act like adults (whatever that means) but in reality everyone was acutely aware that some of us were naked. The guys tried not to stare but couldn't help themselves. The fact that Marci was completely naked scored attention points for her but Jan's new found confidence and taking the lead in the conversation made certain that she was getting equal eyeball time from the guys.

I was content to let them all talk while I concentrated on the girls. They alternated their time between acting like they cared about the conversation, staring at my cock and looking at each other while stifling a giggle. There were a few times that they each looked up at me and gave me a shy smile. Now don't get me wrong. These girls were attractive and I would have loved to see them naked, but me being naked while they still had their clothes on was very exciting and it started to have an effect on my cock. I really didn't want to get hard on in front of everyone so I started to break things up and lead us back to our towels.

When we got back to our stuff, Marci checked her phone and said that her mom wanted her to get back home. It was just as strange for everyone to get dressed in front of each other as it was for us to strip off. It had been an odd, but fun, afternoon. I was kind of disappointed that it was breaking up. I was fine with heading home but I was kind of hoping something might happen with Marci when we got back to the house. I hadn't given any thought to how Jan would react or what she'd be doing but I was certainly thinking that I'd like to fuck Marci.

The conversation as we drove home was as surprising as Jan's change in attitude had been on the beach.

"What the hell got into you back there, Jan?"

Marci asked the question that had been bugging me.

"When we got there you didn't even want to take your top off. By the time we were leaving I thought you were going to jump one of those guys."

"I was thinking about it. " Jan giggled. "I was pretty shy at first but I figured I should at least take my top off and try it. It was kind of a face my fears sort of thing. That happened again when we saw those guys. I was scared at first and then I decided I needed to push myself. It was a real rush to show my tits to those guys. I really wanted to strip off my bottoms in front of them but I couldn't think of a way to make it look like I was being anything but slutty. I suspect if I'd come up with something I'd have been naked in a flash. Then I would have grabbed one of those guys by the hand and led him into the dunes to fuck his brains out."

"Is this really the conversation you and to have in front of me...your brother?"

Marci was the first one to respond. "Again with the brother crap?"

Jan finally moved away from the "ewww yuck" position she'd taken up until now. "Look, I think we can dispense with the standard brother and sister façade. Siblings don't normally go to nude beaches together and we weren't struck by any lightning bolts. We live in the same house and our parents were married...that's all."

"I still think it's weird". That was true but this discussion made me really horny.

Marci's phone rang again and her discussion with her mom effectively changed the subject and ran most of the course of the way home. She took off as soon as we got home.

For my part, I was anxious to get to my room and jerk off. I had lots of fantasy material in my head. Jan headed into the kitchen while I headed for my room. I closed the door, immediately dropped my shorts and launched myself onto the bed. I didn't even bother to fire up any porn. I quickly developed an erection as I started stroking. Then there was a knock at my door.

"Not now."

Knock, knock, knock...

"Go away."

Without waiting any longer, Jan opened my door and walked inside. And there I was on my bed with a hard cock in my fist.

"What the fuck?!?"

I tried to cover myself as I watched Jan walk right up next to my bed. She was wearing her bikini as she walked in but started to untie her top when she got to my bed.It came free and she tossed it on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting naked and then we're going to fuck."

"Just like that? Shouldn't we talk about this? What happened to ew, he's my brother?"

"Marci's right. We're not technically brother and sister. I don't think it's disgusting at all. It's pretty hot. I just didn't want Marci to know so you can't tell her anything about this."

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"Are you saying you don't want to fuck me?"

"I just think we ought to talk about it."

"Fine. Go ahead and talk."

As I started to gather my thoughts to start a discussion, Jan untied one of the strings of her bikini bottom and let them fall to the floor. That certainly stopped my train of thought and I was struck silent. She then crawled onto the bed, moved my hands away from my cock and began teasing it with her mouth. Licking at the tip before gently taking it in her mouth only to swirl her tongue all around, it was driving me crazy. All thought of trying to rationalize what we would or would not do went right out the window. Jan paid close attention to the tip of my cock but would then pause and take it deep in her mouth nearly getting to the base of my dick. After a time she came back up and started licking up and down the shaft.

I expected her to keep her eyes closed. Actually that's not quite right. I expected none of this. In hindsight I found it curious that she didn't have her eyes closed. She looked up at me and sought out the eye contact that was at once awkward and yet incredibly sexy. Well, sexy from where I was. I can't imagine that the mix of emotions and thoughts running through my brain would result in my expression being anything close to sexy.

I thought my cock was going to explode and Jan must have sensed this. She had another idea in mind. She backed down towards the end of the bed and encouraged me to slide down as well. Once my head was off the pillow she crawled back up and put her knees on either side of my head. There before me was my sister's pussy...step-sister's pussy...Jan's pussy. There was only a moment as I marveled at that before I devoted all my attention to giving her as much pleasure as I possibly could with my mouth and tongue.

I licked and teased for as long as I could.

My jaw began to ache and I thought my tongue was going to cramp up. I don't know if Jan sensed this or if she couldn't take the teasing any longer. She climbed off my face and worked her way back down until her hips were above mine. My cock was standing straight up and she bent low so her chest was parallel to mine. This allowed her to rub her pussy lips against my cock with letting it penetrate her. I had a hard time believing that she might take that ultimate step.

Finally she raised her shoulders back up, kept her left knee on the bed but brought her right foot up so her hips were higher than my cock. She reached down and grabbed my cock and placed the tip right against the opening to her pussy.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Oh god yes.."

Then she slowly...ever so slowly...let her body sink down my phallus until I was as deep inside her as I could possibly go. Jan let out a long sigh as she traversed those eight inches. She raised back up just as slowly and let herself slide down again slightly faster than the first time.

"Oh...my...god..." Jan exclaimed.

I was beyond words. I was speechless. I had no idea what to say and feared that if I said anything she'd snap out of her reverie and run from my room. That concern was baseless as Jan was getting exactly what she wanted and all thoughts of right and wrong were gone from her mind.

Jan quickened her pace but it was still measured and methodical. She was in complete control. This wasn't something I could take. This would only work as something she chose to give. And that's the way it remained for what seemed like ages. In that time I finally came to accept that this wasn't me taking advantage of her or even her taking advantage of me. These were just two people giving themselves over to the moment and relishing what was happening between them.

Released from my inhibitions, I began to meet her thrusts more and more until finally I just flipped her onto her back. I spread her legs wide and pulled her hips down beneath me. This time I grabbed my cock at her slit and marveled at how taut her abs were beneath me. I slowly slid my cock deep inside her that first time. After that I maintained a steady pounding until I couldn't take it anymore. We both embraced that frenzied pace before waves of pleasure overtook us.

And then it was over. In place of that relentless obsession with getting off was the awkwardness of "what the hell did we just do." I collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It seemed like the silence went on forever but in reality it was less than a minute. It was Jen who broke the silence.

"Well, that was fun..."

"Yeah, but..."

"Are you gonna get weird about this?"

"It's not about me getting weird. It IS weird, isn't it?"

"Only if we let it be. Look, we had sex. We're not really brother and sister. We're both eighteen and neither one of us did anything against their will, right?"

"I suppose, but..."

"There you go with but again."

"It's just that...well, I guess I don't understand...how did this happen?"

"Do you really want to analyze this? After being at the beach I was horny as hell and you were already in here with a hard on. The truth is this is all your fault."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers