Unintentional Voyeur

Story Info
Peeking at friends fucking.
1.1k words
4.14
42.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago.........

Something not completely unlike this may have happened..............

Pull up to the house of your friends Terry and Candy, picking them up and going to go out and hit the town tonight. Knocking on the door, no one is answering...what the hell? You told them you'd pick them up about 8:30 and its 8:33. Terry gets home from work at 6, he'll shower and eat and they'd be ready by 8:30, they said. Damn it....

Knock again, still nothing, getting ready to turn and head out alone when you decide to try the door. The knob turns, no deadbolt, and the door opens. Hmmm....feels kind of awkward, just letting yourself in, but you know their bedroom in at the back of the house...maybe they were finishing getting dressed and couldn't hear the door.

You enter and call out, no one replies. You take one step in and you can hear some music coming from the back of the house. Those fuckers..... you almost left their asses. Jamming out in the back and not paying attention.

As you walk towards the back the sounds of Guns & Roses gets louder and you shake your head. Fuck but they love G-N-R. As you get near the bedroom door that is not quite closed all the way, you see a shadow on the wall. Hmmm, you slow your approach and can hear...something..... just under the music.

The shadow on the wall becomes clear and there is no doubt what is going on...they are fucking. Candy is riding Terry, the shadow outline of her tits bouncing on the wall the way she is bouncing on him, the squeak of bed springs audible under the music. Oh hell.......

You freeze in the hall. I should go, you think, just go and wait outside. Drive off come back in 30 minutes. Goddamn it who starts fucking when they know friends are coming over.....fuck. You hear Candy's moans and Terry's grunts as the song ends and you hold your breath and don't move, afraid of being heard. The next song begins to blare and you exhale.

Suddenly driven by curiosity....you inch forward and lean towards the hallway wall, seeing if you can peek at your friends as they fuck.

You peek around the door ever so slowly. You see Candy getting up on her feet, squatting over Terry lying on the bed and watch as she impales herself on his cock. A rush hits your brain, feeling instantly wet and nipples hardening by the second. Her 34C chest bouncing, her curly blond pubes visible in the bedroom light, Candy looks as good naked as you had imagined she would. Terry, however, damn it! Candy had mentioned a few times that he was packing but fuck. That is a thick cock! Not crazy long but fucking ridiculously thick. You can make out Candy's pussy lips stretched around it and you think "Fucking hell that is one full girl there."

Candy begins to tire, her leg muscles surely burning from the deep squat thrusts she's been doing on Terry's dick. Terry slides her off and stands up, you duck back, terrified that he caught a glimpse of you as he rolled off the bed. You stand frozen in the hallway, too scared to move. You know quickly that you are still undiscovered as you hear them begin to go at it again.

You peek around the door again and you see Terry's ass as he stands behind Candy on all fours on the bed. His ass cheeks clenching and flexing as he fucks Candy from behind with all he has. His long brown hair swaying, getting matted with sweat, his arm muscles flexing as he grabs Candy's hips and pulls her back into his thrusts with a vengeance. Candy is getting close to cumming and she is a vocal slut.

"FUCKKKK...fuck that cunt you mother fucker.....nnnnn faaauckk....your cock fills me so good...nnnnugh"

Wow, you had no idea she was such a porn star!

You are fully aware of how soaked your panties are, how hard your nipples poking through your T-shirt are. You hesitate for just a moment...then...

Your fingers slip inside the waistband on your skirt. You slip your hand all the way down, past the new thong panties you wore for the first time tonight. You feel your own blond pubes in your fingers and slip your middle finger over your clit and into your wet slit. MMM, fuck.......Candy squeals as she comes, almost yelping ....lucky bitch......

You continue to finger yourself as Terry begins to grunt....louder and louder until he is full on yelling. "FUCKKKKINGG CUMMING...."

Candy joins in "FUCK YES, YES, YES CUM IN MY PUSSSSYYYYY"

Terry's thrusts slow but become more forceful as he pumps Candy's pussy full of his cum. He slams into Candy and his hair flings sweat as he pumps his last few pumps into her.

You are then a little surprised at how fast he moves, pulling out and dropping to his knees behind Candy. He buries his face into her freshly fucked twat and Candy goes over the top. He sucks and laps at her pussy. Candy squeals and moans and turns her head to look back towards Terry.

That's when Candy sees you and you both make eye contact in the small opening of the door. You quickly remove your hand from your own pussy and act more quickly than you ever thought you could.

You knock the door open and yell "Are you guys ready or...oh what the fuck! Come on!" And you turn around and walk back out as quickly as you walked in, yelling back over "Mr. Brownstone"

"Jesus you two! I'll be in the car, get dressed and fucking come on already!"

You walk back out and sit in the car.....breathless, flushed.

Proud of your quick thinking but not convinced they are going to believe you had really just walked in....

12 minutes later, out they come, put back together, but clearly still a little dis-shelved. They get in your car....blushing. "Sorry Margie" Terry says.

"Whatever you horn dogs....Jesus Christ!"

"How much did you see?" Candy asks

"Not much, just your two naked asses" You lie

"Hmmm..ok" Candy says

Terry laughs as you drive off to the bar.

Sitting at the bar 20 minutes later, listening to the god awful cover band tune up, Candy asks you for a cigarette. You go to hand her one and she grabs your hand and smells your fingers as she takes the cigarette from them.

Sniffing deeply, "Mmmm smells like you didn't see much at all...." She laughs.........