Uninvited

Story Info
My Mom and Sister decide to drop in unexpectedly...
3k words
4.15
154.5k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers

Mom and Janie showed up at my house one day and told me that they had been evicted from their apartment and needed a place to stay. It caught me off guard at first but after I considered the possibilities I agreed to put them up until they found another option.

Apparently, while they had been traveling around the country getting Janie back and forth to her beauty pageants, Mom had forgotten to pay the bills, and they lost their apartment. I had plenty of extra rooms in the house, so as far as space went, it didn't really present much of a problem.

I hadn't seen either one of them in almost a decade, and was very impressed with how well they had taken care of themselves. Janie had just recently turned eighteen and had become quite the fine young lady. When they showed up she had her long brown hair hanging down over a white tube top that showed off her rippled abs, was wearing short shorts which exposed her long tan legs and the bottom curve of her butt cheeks, and heels that made her appear even taller than she actually was. Mom was wearing a teal sun dress that showed off her curvaceous body as well.

My assistant, Malcolm, met us at the door and showed Janie to her room by the sliding glass door that led outside to the pool. I grabbed Mom's bags from her and led her upstairs to where she would be staying. Once we were up there, I set her bags on the bed and then closed the door.

"You know you are going to owe me for this."

She lowered her head in shame and then got down on her knees in front of me. "I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am." She said, as she undid my belt, unzipped my pants, slid my cock out of my boxers and began to stroke it.

Mom had kicked me out after Dad died and had told me I was a sorry piece of shit and that I wouldn't ever amount to anything. That turned out to be exactly the motivation I needed to go to school and graduate with honors with a master's degree in business.

While she and Janie, who was only eight when Dad passed, we're out spending their share of his inheritance frivolously, I was using mine to build an empire. I wasn't perfect either, but I was determined to build a better life than what they were chasing.

Once my cock was hard, Mother took the tip in her mouth and circled it with her tongue as she continued to stroke it and cupped my balls with her free hand. I was surprised at how skilled she was, and it finally started to make sense why my father had stayed with this wicked bitch for so long.

I was so upset at her that the humiliation she was experiencing turned me on even more than the warm, moist, sensation that was showering over my dick at that moment. As she took my full length in her mouth, I grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced myself in even further until I triggered her gag reflex. As she bobbed up and down and I continued to thrust, I could see the boobs she had purchased with a chunk of dad's money bouncing, and I was becoming excited to eventually see them in their entirety.

That reminded me of the time I had accidentally walked in on them on a Sunday afternoon. Dad had her lying on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open and was slamming her pussy with his massive cock. I was hoping that she had also spent some of that money on vaginal repair surgery, so I could do my own damage to it as well.

I could feel the tingle in my cock and the ache in my balls as I prepared to cum. Mother braced herself for the explosion as she felt my dick get harder and I heard her moan and saw the look of pleasure on her face as I spewed a hot load in her mouth, and heard her gulp as she swallowed it down.

Father wasn't the only guy I had caught banging her. As a matter of fact, Mom was a real solid whore. She would have a whole parade of men going in and out of their bedroom when Dad was on business trips. When mom got knocked up I had actually wondered if Janie was his daughter until she came out of the womb looking just like him.

I did my pants back up and ordered Mom to get up and bend over with her hands on the bed. Then I asked her how many spankings she thought she deserved like she had done to me so many times when she had caught me making any minor mistake. When we agreed on a number, I lifted up her dress, pulled her white panties down to her knees to expose her tan line and turned her white cheeks a nice shade of pink. She grunted and clenched her butt with each solid smack, and I was overwhelmed with satisfaction as I watched her fingers dig into the comforter.

"You can stay here until I call you down for dinner."

When I went downstairs, I saw Malcolm staring wide eyed out the door towards the pool and I figured that Janie was already out.

"How's she look?"

He turned around and shook his head. "Damn! Ole girl has some giant cans on her."

"At least they spent Dad's money on something worthwhile."

I found Juanita watching TV in the living room and asked her to make something special for supper since it was the lady's first night here. However, that was a redundant request. Juanita was an amazing housekeeper and an even better cook. She definitely knew the old adage that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach, and she had mastered it.

Once I had that figured out, I went and put on a pair of swim trunks, grabbed a towel, and headed out to the pool. I stepped through the door just in time to watch Janie jump off of the diving board in a hot pink bikini. Malcolm had been right about her breasts, but they weren't the only part of her body that was sexy. She had curves in all the right places to say the least.

I walked down the steps into the shallow end, and as soon as she saw me, Janie came swimming over to me underwater. She stood up out of the water and whipped her hair sending drops up into the air, then threw her arms around my neck as they crashed back down around us.

"Mom said you're probably going to be really mad at us, but I want you to know that I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."

I could feel her tits press against my chest as she spoke and I was glad that my cock was still too tired to poke her in the crotch. Feeling this way about my mother was one thing, but Janie was still so young and innocent. I couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty about my thoughts towards her.

"I'm glad you're here."

I tried to back away from her but she kept pulling me closer. The way she looked into my eyes reminded me of the fact that she had been raised by a crazy ass woman with no morals and probably had severe daddy issues. Then she leaned in and kissed me.

"Have you checked out the hot tub yet?"

I wasn't even sure if he was still there, but I could feel Malcolm's eyes staring at us from the sliding glass door and I knew if I was going to do any of this I would need total privacy. I dove off the top step into the water and swam to the other side of the pool. When I got there I kicked off the wall to swim back and she was right beside me.

I could tell my little sister had a mad crush and it wouldn't be easy to shake it even if I wanted to. Just then Juanita came outside to let us know that dinner was almost ready and I told her to send Malcolm up to get mother. Jannie got a giant smile.

"I'll race you to the other side."

After Janie and I had gotten dressed, we all sat down at the table and Juanita served us, then sat down at her spot. Usually, it was just the three of us for dinner, her, Malcolm, and myself, and we all talked about our days. Tonight it was kind of awkward. I think everyone could sense the tension between me and Mom and the fact that she couldn't seem to get comfortable with her sore bottom on the hard wooden chair wasn't helping matters. Plus, Malcolm kept flirting with Janie and couldn't stop staring at her chest. It was strange how much I was loving the combination of my two little families, no matter how dysfunctional they were.

I had sort of adopted Juanita as a replacement mother, and Malcolm was the brother I had never had. We were happy here the three of us. They ate here, came over for pool parties, and sometimes even crashed for the night after popcorn and movies by the fireplace. Yeah, I paid them well, but ultimately, they were family. So they kind of looked at me strange when I told them I had some catching up to do with Mom and Janie and that they were free to go as soon as dinner was cleaned up. Juanita seemed a bit disappointed, but Malcolm decided to take advantage of the situation.

"Yo Dawg, I'm gonna borrow the crotch rocket tonight, aight?"

I couldn't believe Mom actually had gotten up and was helping Juanita with the dishes. It's possible that this whole humble act could actually have some reality behind it, but I wasn't buying it. As long as I'd known her she had been rotten to the core, and I didn't expect that was something that would change overnight, not even with a few solid smacks to her backside.

Once they were gone, I took mom and Janie on a tour of the house. Upstairs was just the bedrooms, and a bathroom with a giant jacuzzi, but they were impressed with how big it was and how much room they'd have to get ready in the mornings. Downstairs there was two more bedrooms, the TV room, the gym, another big bathroom, the living room and the kitchen, and by this point they just seemed amazed and overwhelmed. Outside was the pool, hot tub, and the bar and game room, which were partially enclosed.

I grabbed three glasses and began to pour us each a drink. I had bartended my way through college and prided myself on the fact that I could pick the perfect drink for anyone's mood. Mom seemed like she could use something sweet but tart, so I whipped her up a dry cranberry martini. I thought Janie needed the perfect chocolate martini, with extra chocolate. Mine was just plain and very dirty.

Janie had made her way over to an old pinball machine and was giggling like a school girl as she leaned over and lifted her foot up in the air until her heel almost touched her gorgeous ass. She was so adorable, that I found it impossible to believe that she had been raised by our mother and had still turned out somewhat sane.

Mother was bent over one end of the pool table, racking the balls, looking up at me with curiosity and I knew exactly what she was doing. But that's the whole problem with manipulators, they can look right into your eyes with a giant smile and tell the biggest lie, and you believe every word of it as if it's the gospel truth. She wasn't here to apologize, she was here to take over, to ruin my new family.

I handed them their drinks and decided to humor mother anyways. She was a shark in her younger days. She spent all of her time in taverns seducing men by shaking her ass bent over pool tables. I knew if nothing else, I could prove my theory about her. If she won, she was trying to prove her superiority and dominance. If I won, it would only be because she let me and wanted me to believe she had changed.

Mom broke with confidence and started making shots, but all I could do was stare at Janie's ass as she bent over the pinball table. It was beautiful. I tried to ignore it so I turned to face Mom. She was bent over the pool table showing me her cleavage and stroking the cue as she attempted to drop the blue ball in the corner pocket. I couldn't help it, my dick was getting hard for both of them.

Mom missed her shot, and when I took over, I had one goal, and that was to end this once and for all. While I was preparing to shoot, Janie wandered over to the hot tub and took off all of her clothes so she was completely naked.

"What? My suit is still wet."

I have to admit I was a bit distracted by my sister's hot ass body, but I kept focus and when I finally sunk the eight ball, I looked up at Mom's face and saw defeat. She knew I was serious this time. It seemed strange that after all I had done in my life it would take beating her at a game to prove my success.

"Go to your room and wait for me."

Mom went upstairs with her tail tucked between her legs and I went over to join Janie in the hot tub. She was laying back relaxing and looking like a goddess. I undressed and sat down across from her hoping that the water would hide my hard on, but apparently that didn't happen.

She came over and straddled me with her knees on either side of my legs and her breasts smashed into my face. I breathed her in as I enjoyed the softness of her skin against mine. I took a nipple into my mouth and appreciated the tiny squeal she gave me in return.

Then she turned around and pressed her ass against my stomach and slid it down to my waist allowing my cock to edge up against her pussy. She reached around and guided me inside. Then she fucked me hard with the tightest vagina I had ever felt and as she worked herself skillfully on my cock, I realized my pretty little sister wasn't the innocent cherub I was beginning to believe she was.

It was my turn to show her appreciation, and I reached around between her legs and found her clit. I rubbed it gently in a circular motion and enjoyed her pleasure filled screams as we climaxed together. In every other case I would have pulled out and shot it on her ass, but this was perfect, and it just felt right to fill her with a hot load. As soon as we had finished, she jumped up off of my lap and climbed out of the hot tub.

"I'm going to go work out in that sexy little gym of yours." She said with a telling grin. "I'm sure Mom is horny as fuck waiting for your giant dick."

When I walked into her room Mother was lying on her bed completely naked. She was playing with one of her perfectly round breasts with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. It was a beautiful sight and the perfect fantasy for any man who had hoped to fuck his mother at any point in his life.

When she saw me standing completely naked at the door still sporting half a hard on, she had to have a fairly solid idea of what had just happened. That I had just fucked her daughter and she was about to get sloppy seconds.

"I want you to make love to me."

Of course she did. That's what any woman would want after treating me like a door mat my whole life. She wanted me to show her the love and affection she had withheld from me my entire life, but I was in charge now and I was going to go by the motto, "Face down, Butt up."

"Get on your knees and spread those cheeks!"

She obeyed way easier than I had expected, and the sight of her beautiful butt spread wide open and her wet and hungry lips begging for me to enter, sent me over the top. I immediately had a raging hard on again and every intention to punish her with it. I licked my fingers and slid them into her asshole. She turned and looked at me with surprise and panic in her eyes. Of course I was going to fuck her pussy, but I was determined that my first time was going to be in her ass.

She let out a scream as I replaced my fingers with my cock and went balls deep inside of her tiny rectum. I thrust back and forth, gently enough for her to enjoy it, but hard enough for her to realize who was boss as I clamped down on her cheeks with my hands. I watched the pleasure creep into her eyes as she began to shudder, and I realized she was already cuming for the first time. What she might not have realized, is that I gain stamina with every orgasm, and I had already climaxed twice in the last couple of hours. So in other words, her ass had a long night ahead of it.

I was about to continue on to round two, when I heard a quick knock on the door, and then Janie walked in, uninvited.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers