Uninvited Ch. 03: You Shouldn't Be Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up viper guy? One battle shouldn't be enough to give you a thousand yard stare."

I had been zoning out, I recovered, glancing at Vi, then back to Boss.

"Teach me to shoot, when XCOM comes for Vi, I'm joining them."

CHAPTER 4: AWAKENING

I opened the door of the cabin, placing my rifle on a table. It was a pre-war model, antiquated, but even a musket would kill a man, it might do so less efficiently, at a lesser range, but it was no less deadly. Boss had been teaching me how to fire it, how to maintain the weapon. I could strip it and clean it now, the parts and inner workings as familiar to me as the turrets I used to manufacture in the factory back home. I had been getting better over the days since the battle, I could hit my targets now. Squeeze the trigger, don't pull it. Breathe out when you fire. Short bursts, helps with the muzzle climb.

I didn't yet know if the secretive XCOM organization would take me in, but I had to make it known that me and Vi were a package deal. If they wanted her, they had to take me too, and I would make myself useful to them. My training was motivated by a new emotion that had germinated within me, a righteous anger, vengeful and cold, like an icy wind blowing through crags on a mountain peak. Not a hatred, not exactly, just an acknowledgment that ADVENT must be removed, and it would take violence to do that.

Vi was curled up, her long body half on the bed, half on the floor. She was asleep after a long day of work, the rebels had her using her immense strength to lift logs, repairing some of the damaged buildings and constructing new ones. She was a biological crane, her height and brawn accelerating construction enormously. Everyone had warmed up to her after the battle, eventually wariness had become curiosity, and curiosity had led to interaction. Boss had even found her a translation tablet, the same kind she had use when we had first met. It was in a shed they had set up that contained booty stolen during raids that they had deemed useless, but too interesting to throw out. It allowed her some rudimentary communication, but it was enough that people stopped seeing her as an animal, and started to view her as an intelligent person.

Ever alert, she heard me enter the cabin, and rolled over to face me, amber eyes peering out at me.

"Hello Vi."

She reached for the bedside table to pick up her tablet, and tapped with her long fingers.

[HELLO] The synthesized voice fizzed from the built-in speaker.

"Work hard today?" I asked, hanging up my jacket and stepping gingerly over her coils to sit on the bed beside her.

[WE CONSTRUCT FINAL]

"Oh, so you've finished? You really helped them out, I think that one architect has a crush on you."

She huffed, and sat up, stretching her arms above her head.

[TIRED BODY, COMFORT]

"Oh, fine, I guess you've been working a lot harder than I have."

She purred, lying down on her belly across the bed, her fat breasts pressed beneath her.

I leaned over her, running my hands down her smooth back, her fine scales somewhat more prominent here than on her soft underbelly. Her brown and yellow patterning criss-crossed down the length of her back and tail. She rumbled softly at my touch, I could feel her taut muscles moving under her fat layer. I pressed my fingers deeper, seeking out tight muscles and tendons, relieving her stress with my firm kneading. She rolled her wide shoulders, bunches of firm tissue creating depressions in her hide. It was mesmerizing. I put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing the base of her long neck and the bulging trapezius muscles with my thumbs, the pressure making her croon happily.

I moved my hands down, palms gliding over her glossy skin, she shivered as my fingertips grazed the dimple that ran down her spine, moving towards her haunches and past her dorsal muscles. I massaged her lower back, her tail curled and uncurled as I rubbed, I snuck a few squeezes of her firm butt. If I had a coin on me, I might have tried to see if it would bounce. She grumbled knowingly, and I moved back up, pushing through her fat to reach her steely tendons. I continued my massage, admiring her patterning and impeccable musculature. She was probably bred to be this way, or fed a diet that would encourage muscle growth. She didn't look like a body builder, it wasn't grotesque or overstated, but the subtle brawn hid under a layer of yielding fat that insulated her cold blooded body, only rising to the surface to accentuate her female form when prompted. The only ones that protruded consistently were her abs and butt. Like a human her fat deposits clustered in the places that complimented her figure, giving her wide hips, exaggerated breasts and thick thighs, although hers were joined together and tapered into her winding tail.

I massaged her until my arms began to ache, and she lay with her eyes closed, half awake, enjoying the attention of my comparatively delicate hands. I patted her butt, the soft meat rippling under my hand, indicating I was done.

She brought her head back around to me on her serpentine neck, and delivered an upside down kiss. Her spongy lips pushed against me, and I opened my mouth a little, accepting her sinewy tongue. It explored, the sensation of the wet, slimy organ moving and tickling the roof of my mouth made me dizzy. My erection grew rapidly, pressing into her thigh.

She broke away with a sultry smooch, and flipped her head the right way up. She raised her scaly eyebrows and pushed her hip against my stiffening shaft. I grunted.

"Ok you caught me, my hand is in the proverbial cookie jar."

She wrapped an arm around me, pulling me down into the bed, the sheets a mess due to her tossing and coiling. She pressed me into the mattress, crawling on top of me, and pressed her face into the nape of my neck. Her fleshy, wet lips kissed my neck gently, the sensation sending a shiver down my spine. This wasn't something we needed a translator for, when we moved together it was like our minds became one, anticipating the wants and needs of our one another, our bodies merging and twisting into a tangled mess.

I felt her warm, slippery tongue leave her mouth, worming its way around my neck. She applied a gentle pressure, not seeking to strangle, merely to tease, but my body responded anyway. I reached up a hand reflexively, trying to hold the slippery surface, but to no avail. She tightened a little, then released me, huffing at my red face. She ran her soft lips over my skin, sucking gently and leaving red marks, then moved up to my ear, chewing it wetly. I cringed, the feeling of her fleshy maw and her agile tongue tugging and licking overwhelming me.

I felt her sharp, hollow fangs unsheathe slightly, and push against my jugular, pricking my skin. I relaxed, my body going limp, and a tingling sensation washing over me.

"Oh, Vi..."

I closed my lips, embarrassed by my outburst, and she purred, winding her tail around my legs and using the tip to pull down my pants. My exposed erection bounced free, jumping with my heartbeat.

She continued her mouthing and gentle biting, it sent a flush to my cheeks and set my head spinning, and I jumped as I felt her soft palm enclose my member. Her long fingers wrapped it like a cage, and she began to pump slowly, torturously, moving the skin up and down. I bucked at the sensation, trying to push into her hand, but she held it in a firm grip, dictating the pace. She bit me again, a little harder, for my attempt to circumvent her control, and I felt my muscles weaken as I fell back into the bed.

Darn it, when she pricked me with her teeth it was like scruffing a cat, I didn't know what it was about her assertive biting but it just shut me down, and made my belly roil with guilty excitement. I probably shouldn't love it, but I did. I associated it with impending pleasure now, like Pavliovian conditioning she bit, and I yielded. It was her way of saying "this is my show, human."

I'd get her back later, but for now...

My head swam, and my hips writhed as her methodical stroking went on, never changing speed, never giving me enough stimulation to satisfy me fully. Lubricated by my own leaking excitement she ran her fingers over the sensitive head, eliciting gasps and squirming which she rewarded with more nipping and mouthing. I put my hands over my eyes, trying to endure.

"Damn it Vi...you'll drive me crazy."

Sensing that it was becoming unbearable, she slipped me another sensuous kiss, bringing up her free hand to hold my face in place. As her tongue probed my mouth obscenely, subjecting me to an invasive, hot kiss, she began to pump faster, her grip hardening around my throbbing shaft.

I tried to pull away from her, to let out a moan, but she held me in her cruel embrace, my exclamations coming out in strained bursts that were muffled by her thick tongue.

It was maddening, her forceful tongue teased my esophagus as I came over her fist, every motion of her hand driving another torrent from my aching member. I arched my back, a cascade of pleasure washing over my body, then, after what felt like an eternity, I collapsed back down into the sheets. Tingling aftershocks ran through my muscles, augmented by her slow, conciliatory kissing. Vi released me from her embrace, our shared saliva leaking down my chin, and huffed at me, chuckling in her alien way, 'look at the mess you made'.

I panted, reaching for her face and running my hand under her hood, she squirmed happily.

We lay together for a while as I recovered, her long tail coiled around me. I ran my hands over her skin, smooth like glass, and played with her weighty breasts, kneading the fatty globes and teasing her protruding nipples. Her eyelids drooped, and she squirmed, her powerful tail squeezing me. Despite how easily she had killed the Muton, her immense tail held me in a gentle hug, never applying more pressure than was comfortable for me.

Even in her most intense fugue of pleasure she had never hurt me, she must be constantly aware of me, and the strength she was applying. I couldn't lie, it was kind of exciting, the idea that she could crush me like that Muton, but that she simply wouldn't.

I pressed my flushed face into her neck, nuzzling, and she held the back of my head, fingers running through my hair. She purred contentedly and I felt the vibrations as they ran through her throat.

After a few minutes her enticing cleavage got the better of me, and as her scent and taste filled my head, my erection began to grow again, pressing against the firmness of her abdominal muscles. I began to move down, but she put a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

She gazed down at me, a sly smirk on her face. She reached down, placing her open palm on the top side of my member, pressing the bottom into her abs. I squirmed as she compressed my organ, the abdominal muscles underneath still slick with a layer of her sweat. She watched my face intently, gauging my reaction, and huffed pointedly, seeing my eyelashes flutter and my face flood with blood. She had noticed that I liked them then, I was embarrassed and somewhat ashamed of my transparency, but equally excited.

I moved my hips a little, and my shaft slid upwards, grinding against the taut bumps of muscle, my knees went weak as I lay on my side. The glistening sudor on her lustrous, soft skin lubricated my shaft, and my pace increased. I must look ridiculous to her, humping against her belly, but she peered at me with a lurid grin, she put her other hand on my butt, pulling me towards her, increasing the pace.

Her firm, rubbery abs rolled across the underside of my shaft, tickling the sweet spot just below my glans, it wasn't bad, in fact it was pretty great. She applied more pressure with her hand, pressing me down harder, the contours of the muscles stimulating me.

I shivered, feeling an orgasm rising, but Vi's tail snaked up, wrapping around the base and cutting it off.

I winced.

"Ouch, damn it, Vi..."

She petted my head sarcastically, 'poor baby'.

She rolled me onto my back, and perched on top of me, her massive weight pressing me down into the bed. Her puffy lips met mine, and she teased me for a moment, playing with my tongue. She broke away, her hand moved down to her groin, splitting open her labia, a string of thick juice falling down onto my belly. My cock bobbed in anticipation, its sensitive head a mere inch away from her heavenly folds. She waited, leaking droplets of her viscous excitement onto my groin, and I became impatient.

"Come on Vi...I want it..."

She huffed, her hanging breasts swaying, and drove me inside her, dropping her full weight down on me. I gasped as I was pushed into her waiting hole, its tight walls compressing me almost painfully, folds and wrinkles dragging past my skin as her sex lubricated me. My cock reached the end of her vagina, and yet again my glans was greeted by the fleshy papillae, digging into my fragile head like dull teeth. I writhed under her, but her weight held me in place, jammed deep inside her warm, slippery loins.

"Argh! Fuck, Vi, too fast!"

Keeping me buried deep inside her, she rolled her hips, undulating and shifting my member around inside her. The barbs stabbed and dragged over me, their angle and pressure changing as she stirred. Her walls contracted, tough muscle sucking and pulling, keeping me trapped as far down as she could manage. It was like having a shark with teeth made of soft rubber gnawing at the tip of my cock. The stimulation was intense, it hurt a little, but it drove harsh pleasure deep into my body, scratching my carnal itch like sandpaper.

I grunted like a senseless animal, my eyes rolling up into my head, Vi watched me, amused, her agile head hovered inches above my face and her breasts skirted my nose. In revenge I leaned my head up, catching a nipple in my teeth and pulling it into my mouth. She gasped, her eyes widening, and her insides closed hard on me, I felt a shudder flow through her long body.

I crawled my hand down her belly, over her firm abs, and slipped two fingers between her slimy lips, digging for her clitoris. When I found the engorged nub of flesh, I pinched it, hard, and she froze up, a low hiss of air escaping her pursed lips.

"I'm taking you with me..." I chided, and she grumbled, squirming on top of me.

I rubbed her hard little protrusion as she ground her hips against me, the papillae clawing pitilessly at my most sensitive anatomy. It was a competition, a battle to see who would succumb first. Her hot breath washed over my face as her ragged breathing became faster, and I gritted my teeth, trying to contain the unbecoming gasps and yelps that threatened to escape my mouth.

Vi's tail slithered up my thigh, the thin tip wrapping around the base of my testicles and squeezing.

"Y-you cheat..." I moaned, rocking my head back, and seeing the opening she brought her maw down to my neck and bit, her sharp fangs raking my vulnerable skin.

She delivered one final thrust and squeezed, closing her muscles around me like a fist, those tormenting barbs digging into me, and I released inside her. My sensitivity heightened by my first orgasm, my brain flashed with bursts of white noise, tiny points of light burning into my retinas. I tried to curl into a ball but she held me flat, her gaze salacious as she watched me come, a string of saliva hanging unapologetically from the corner of her mouth. Her discolored eyelids closed as she felt globs of my hot emission flood her depths, and she came too, I pinched her clitoris and she bucked, her contractions coming in great, shuddering surges. I gripped handfuls of her soft flesh, hanging on as she climaxed, and her spasming muscles drew out what remained of my orgasm.

I lay back, utterly spent, a satisfied ache in my loins, and she fell down beside me, her scaly arm draped over my torso.

She reached for her tablet, tapping it with some difficulty, her hands shaky.

[GOOD, MINE HUMAN]

"Yeah, I like you too."

She rested her head on my chest, like a giant dog, I stroked her hood and we fell asleep together.

The Skyranger's engines flared, kicking up dust and leaves as it landed in the middle of the compound. Boss, along with a few other higher ranked rebels, watched from a distance as a ramp at the back of the craft lowered, and a team of soldiers clad in shiny armor, wielding what looked like heavily modified laser weapons filed out. They set up a perimeter as an older man, bald with dark skin, descended the ramp to greet the group. After a brief introduction to Boss, he turned in our direction, his eyes lit up behind his glasses as he examined Vi.

"Interesting, fascinating..."

He walked up to her, his fingers tapping his chin pensively.

"I've never seen a Viper so close, at least, not one that was still alive..."

He trailed off as he met her gaze.

"Can you understand me?"

She raised her tablet, and after a brief delay, tapped a response.

[SMALL AMOUNT DEVICE]

"Incredible, and you."

The man turned to me, and I stiffened, was he some general of the resistance?

"You must recount the story of how you two came to be here, I will record your testimony and study the details at length. Nothing like this has ever happened before, this suggests many, if not all of the ADVENT species are capable of independent thought and action when separated from the psionic network."

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I nodded.

"So, you'll take me along? Vi needs me, she can't go alone."

"Vi, she has a name!" He clapped his hands together enthusiastically. "Of course, of course, besides, Boss over there, as he likes to call himself, tells me you've become quite proficient with a firearm, I'm sure we can find a use for you on the Avenger."

I opened my mouth to ask a question, but he took my arm, ushering me towards the Skyranger. Vi followed, winding along the ground behind us.

"All in good time my boy, all in good time, for now let's get you and your friend to safety! It would be a tragedy to lose such a fascinating specimen now."

The XCOM soldiers, I could tell from the badges they wore as I drew closer, eyed Vi suspiciously, but they did not raise their weapons.

"Into the back you go." He hesitated as Vi approached the ramp, then gestured. "After you ma'am."

I waved goodbye to boss, and the soldiers walked up the ramp, taking seats inside the craft. I joined them, and Vi coiled up between the rows. The Skyranger rumbled under our feet, lifting off the ground and flying us low over the treetops, off to the XCOM base, I assumed.

The bald man spoke to me again.

"My name is Doctor Tygan, I'm the chief scientist on the Avenger, our mobile base as you will soon discover. I assure you, your friend here will be granted the utmost respect as we interview her and perform some non-invasive tests. She is, after all, a free creature now, sentient, emotional."

"I would still like to be with her when that happens."

"Of course, that can be arranged."

Tygan seemed gleeful, almost childlike. I looked over to Vi, she was following some of the conversation on her device.

[NEW START, FUTURE SAFE]

Tygan clapped again, thrilled by her use of the voice modulator.

I wasn't sure what she meant, that we would be safe for the foreseeable future, or that we could work towards making the future safe along with XCOM, but at least for now we were out of reach of ADVENT, and we were together. Our fate was tied to XCOM now, and perhaps with their help we might be able to create a world where me and Vi could live together without fear, and enjoy eachother's company to the end of our days.

THE END