Uninvited Ch. 04: The Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She subjected me to another few thrusts with her weighty boobs, then pressed her head down again, finding the tip of my member between her pillows and crawling her lips over it. Again she drew my cock into her mouth, wrapping the smooth muscles of her throat around it and teasing its length with her agile tongue. She smacked and sucked, the obscene sounds somewhat muffled by her breasts, her drool matting my pubic hair as it escaped down her toned belly.

She had me trapped in a heaven of her own making, and she wasn't letting up, waves of wracking pleasure crashing over my body as she subjected me to her relentless teasing. I began to feel a pressure in my loins, a welling orgasm that threatened to erupt as she drove me towards the edge. I tried to conceal my mounting excitement, knowing that she would cut me off before I spoiled her fun, likely doing a terrible job of it as my beet red face contorted and my hips pushed inexorably deeper into her welcoming throat.

She shot me a knowing glance, the corners of her mouth coiling into a smirk, and started to slowly decrease the stimulation as she backed off. She let my sore, rigid member drop out of her mouth, linked to her lips by a thick strand of fluid that quickly broke to fall to her breasts. She pulled away, switching positions and letting me fall to the grass, aroused and frustrated as my cock jumped in the air in time with my beating heart. She slithered back towards the trees that ringed the clearing, looking over her shoulder at me with a sultry smile, the springy muscles were her ass would be were she a human rolling attractively as she weaved from side to side.

She sat and leaned against the trunk of one of the trees, presenting herself to me and beckoning with a long, clawed finger. I rose to my feet unsteadily, my legs like jelly due to her draining kisses, and began to shuffle towards her. She laughed at me, and I realized that my pants were around my ankles, and so I stepped out of them. Somewhat more red-faced than earlier, I arrived before her, her head level with mine despite her sitting position due to the difference in our height. Her long tail snuck up on me, sliding up my back and sending a surprised shiver down my spine, then it curled around my head and urged me down towards her belly. I fell to my knees, Vi gazing down at me with an air of superiority, arrogant and expectant as she guided me down past her hanging breasts. She released me from the grasp of her powerful tail when she was sure I knew what she wanted, splaying her swollen labia and exposing her pink, glistening flesh to me as her juices leaked down her 'thighs'.

I rested my hands on her wide hips and she shifted her weight, her sculpted abdominal muscles rippling, taut and hard beneath her smooth skin. I bit her hip softly, pressing my lips against her scales and tasting the sweat on her skin, crawling towards her belly as she sighed appreciatively. I felt her fingers delve into my hair, taking a handful of it and giving it a firm tug that stung my scalp and sent a pleasant shudder rolling down my spine. My lips touched the chiseled lines of her abs, and I ran my tongue over the channels they cut in her soft flesh, beads of her sudor reflecting the light that pierced the green canopy above us.

I moved down towards her loins, tracing the contours of her muscles until the heat rising from her rosy lips met my cheeks. She pulled my hair again, my heart fluttering and my erection surging as I hovered over her leaking opening. I leaned in and dragged my tongue from bottom to top, the metallic taste of her vulva prickling my tastebuds as I circled the engorged nub of her clitoris. She wet her fat lips with her tongue as she watched me, eyelids drooping as she tugged at my hair and urged me onward. I slipped a finger into her twitching hole, the walls of her tunnel closing around me in a silken embrace, undulating and contracting as they sought to drag me deeper inside her. She was hot and ready, her emission oozing from her in thick strands, her ample chest rising and falling heavily as she peered over the mound to watch me.

I sucked her clitoris between my lips and trapped it there, running my tongue over its hard, smooth surface and driving my fingers deeper into her dripping tunnel. She pushed against me, her long spine arching and her wide hips bumping my face, her grip on my hair keeping me in place as she thrusted. Never mind bored, she must have been downright steaming, she was practically fucking my face.

Her juices dripped from my chin as I mouthed and kissed, tracing the folds of her lips with my tongue, her vagina crushing my fingers with a strength that still surprised me. She pulled my hair again when my licking slackened, aggressive and wanting, a rumbling purr rising her her throat. She sunk her other hand into my hair, stroking as if she enjoyed the texture of it, the pleasant sensation of her claws on my scalp making me shiver. I worked ardently, my face coated in her slick fluids, my fingers inserted up to the knuckle as her muscles enclosed them. She tightened and relaxed in a rhythm, my erection aching and throbbing as I imagined sliding it inside her, the sensation of those fleshy walls wringing my climax from my body.

She grew more and more agitated, rolling her great hips against my face and tugging at my hair, her eyelids drooping as she enjoyed the sensation of my tongue roaming around her sex. Droplets of sweat trickled down her toned belly, following the channels the muscles created as they bulged from her skin, and I dug my fingers into the meat of her hips. She pulled my face against her loins, pressing me into her, feverishly hot and slippery with her juices as her excitement mounted. She gyrated and ground her loins into my face, practically suffocating me as I tried to keep up with her greedy demands.

"Damn it Vi, slow down," I complained, my voice muffled by her groin, she merely huffed her amusement and gave my hair a sharp tug. I gasped, feeling the tapered end of her long tail curl around my aching member, wrapping the shaft much as her tongue had and beginning to stroke softly, her pale underbelly smooth and spongy on my skin. Her tail was dexterous, her steely muscle firm against my cock beneath the soft fat layer, the thin tip circling my glans and using my leaking precum as lubricant. She crooned happily as my licking and kissing became more fervent, and her long body shuddered, an appreciative tremor flowing down it as I moaned into her. My cheeks were burning, red and dripping with strands of her emission, her musky taste on my tongue as I probed and mouthed.

I realized I was leaning on her, my legs giving out as her gentle stroking became harsher. Her tail constricted my member like some hapless deer caught by a python, the fat coils rolling up and down the shaft to squeeze the base and the head, driving bolts of draining pleasure through my body like electric shocks. I collapsed into her, my head resting on her muscled abdomen and my arms draped over her hourglass hips, shivering as the sensation overcame me. I rubbed my cheek against her abs, nuzzling the firm muscles, made slick by her sweat and now her juices.

She didn't let up, her tail pumping and teasing, my member aching as she massaged it with her smooth scales. She tugged my hair sharply, raising my head so that she could see my face over the bulge of her massive breasts, and leaned down on her long neck until her lips were an inch from my face. I felt her warm breath on my skin, my heart pounding, unsure of whether I should anticipate a lewd kiss or a punitive bite, equally excited for both possibilities.

I watched her pearly fangs unsheath from the roof of her mouth, following with my eyes as she slowly brought them down over my neck, my breath bated and my heart quickening. She gave me ample time to pull away, watching me with her amber pupils, her lips curling into a smirk when my motionlessness betrayed my guilty compliance. She pressed them gently into my skin, kissing me with her puffy lips, the strength of her bite increasing as she ran her tail up and down my cock. I moaned into her taut abdominal muscles as her teeth broke the skin, her warm tongue lapping at the small trickle of blood that escaped. She ran her claws down my spine, making me flinch into her, then crossed her arms around me and pulled me against her belly.

She held me for a while as I gasped and writhed in her arms, her tail milking a stream of precum from my sore erection as she kept me on edge, never providing enough stimulation to give me the release I longed for. She stared over my shoulder, her expression turning sly, then before I had time to protest she gathered me up in her tail and carted me across the clearing. After a blur of motion I found myself soaked in cool water, a lily pad sat atop my head like a hat as Vi laughed at me from the bank of the pond.

I sputtered, spitting out water and glared at her.

"What the hell Vi?"

She tested the water with the tip of her tail, finding the temperature to her liking, then slid in waist deep. She lay back, resting her elbows on the grass and lounging. She curled her tail around my waist and pulled me closer to her as I brushed my sodden hair from my eyes.

"We could have had a bath at home," I complained as she drew me towards her, a mischievous glint in her eye. She gripped my hair again, the sting giving me an almost Pavlovian erection, I really had to get a handle on that...

She slammed her lips against mine, pushing the length of her tongue into my mouth and almost choking me with a ravenous kiss, her organ worming its way into my throat as she mouthed and cradled my burning cheek in her hand. She dragged its slimy surface across the roof of my mouth and my inner cheeks, bulging them outward as she filled my head, her saliva dripping from between our locked lips when they parted to allow me a scant breath of air.

She pulled away from the rough kiss, her hand resting on the top of my head, and watched me pant. She made a gesture as if advising me to take a breath, then as my eyes widened she pushed my head beneath the surface of the water.

The pond was clear, I could see the mud that we had disturbed beneath us, along with an alarmed frog that was swimming away from us. Vi's hand was still in my hair, holding me underwater, and she pushed me towards her submerged loins. Strings of her juices floated from her labia, more buoyant than the water, and she pressed my face against her crotch. It was obvious what she wanted, and I resumed my work, licking and sucking as I played my tongue over the folds and creases of her organ. I slipped my fingers inside her, her passage alarmingly warm compared to the cool water that surrounded us. After a few moments I started to run out of air, and moved to rise to the surface, but she held me down. Alarmed, I patted her scaly rump, and this time she let me back up to breathe, gasping for air as she kept her grip on my hair.

I opened my mouth to complain, but she filled it with her sinuous tongue, muffling me and draining the anger from my body. I felt my muscles relax despite me, and I found myself leaning into her invasive kiss, the complex taste of saliva, pond water and her emission confusing my senses. She roiled her thick tongue in my throat, my eyes tearing up as she pushed deeper, strong and invasive. Finally she withdrew, leaving me gasping and wanting, my erection pulsing as the tip left the surface of the water. She glanced down at it and smirked, pushing me back into the pond.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, sinking my fingers into the meat of her springy ass for purchase as I returned my tongue to her vulva, invigorated by her salacious kiss. I closed my lips around her clitoris and sucked, pulling the hard protrusion into my mouth and teasing it. I pushed my digits into the yielding flesh of her butt, the smooth fat giving way to the firm muscle that lay beneath, and I kneaded the doughy meat. She writhed and squirmed as I took handfuls of her chubby body, her grip in my hair tightening as I ran my hands over the perfect globes of her rump.

The contractions in her hot tunnel were growing stronger and more frequent, the smooth flesh of her walls clamping down on my fingers, her leaking juices floating up past my face in clumps and strands. I needed air though, and tried to break away, but she wouldn't let me up. I tapped her hip, but nothing, and I felt the vibration of her huffing to herself. I struggled more ardently, starting to suffocate and panic a little as the corners of my vision began to darken, finally she let me up. I broke the surface with a splash, ready to lay into her when I was done gasping and chocking, but again she swept me off my feet and delivered a kiss so deep and sexual that I could hardly remember my own name when she was done with me. Damned alien, she could play me like a violin, and she knew how much I loved what she did to me.

She shot me another Viper grin, and dunked me beneath the surface of the pond for a third time. I couldn't take much more, I felt like my stiff member might swell so much that it would split like a hotdog if she kept up the teasing for much longer.

I circled her winking opening with the tip of my tongue before plunging my fingers back inside, her muscles undulating around them as they pulled my digits deeper. I could feel the hellish barbed papillae scrape my fingertips in the depths of her loins, parting like a forest of soft bristles as I probed and grazed her sensitive walls. God, I needed to feel those wrapped around my cock, and soon, or I felt I might explode. The harsh, cruel pleasure they inflicted was intoxicating, downright addictive.

She wrapped her fat tail around my erection again, making me yelp, bubbles leaving my mouth and rising to the surface where they popped to her apparent amusement. She began to stroke, jerking up and down as I desperately serviced her, my oxygen supply starting to run out. It would be hard enough to hold my breath for this long if I were lying still at the muddy bottom of the pond, never mind having Vi jack me off with her tail.

She wrapped it around the base of my cock like a noose and pulled tightly, causing me to yelp and exhale the lungful of air I had been storing. More bubbles, and more rumbling laughter from Vi as I struggled towards the surface. She let me up without a fight this time, watching me sputter as I caught my breath, a sadistic smile on her lips. I wasn't angry though, I was needy, my erection throbbing so hard it was almost painful.

"V-Vi, come on...I want you bad."

Her hood flared outwards at that, a sign of surprise, and her features quickly changed to an expression of seething arousal as she lifted me in her powerful tail. She positioned me so that I was above her, then lowered me gently towards her splayed loins.

She rubbed the moist head of my cock up and down her lips, coating me with her stringy juices, the warmth of her pink flesh almost hot enough to scald me. She pressed my sensitive glans into her opening, just the tip slipping inside her slippery tunnel, gripping me like an eager mouth as her muscles pressed down on me. She pushed me deeper, tight enough that it was a struggle, her fleshy walls parting to accommodate me as her thick emission eased my passage. Finally I broke through, and she slammed me up to the hilt, forcing a groan from us in unison as my member pushed into her most intimate reaches. Her muscles gripped me like a fist, the torturous papillae I had longed for now searing my glans like a forest of flexible bristles, her fever-hot tunnel undulating and quivering around my member as if trying to fight me. She closed her powerful tail around me, constricting me like some kind of giant, waterborne anaconda and handling me like a doll. She dragged me out, her satin flesh scraping up the length of my shaft, pulses of tingling pleasure rolling up my spine with blinding intensity.

She seemed to notice how eager I was, and uncoiled her tail from around my body, leaning back against the bank and letting me set the pace. I sunk my hands into the paunch of her hips for leverage, thrusting as deep as I could go beneath the water, her eyelids fluttering as my member scraped past her smooth passage. Her loins clung to me with such intensity that I could barely move, despite the copious lubricant that leaked around me, her powerful pelvic floor muscles squeezing and kneading as I pushed in and out of her. She lay back on the grass, her heavy breasts attempting to escape down her sides as she relaxed, enjoying what must seem to her like a less forceful but no less pleasant session. The water was cool on my skin, and I felt the wet mud between my toes as I rolled my hips against her, like a wall of soft flesh that pushed back gently to ease me deeper.

At the end of her tight, smooth vagina were those maddening barbs, grazing the tender tip of my erection like spongy teeth. I clawed at her wide hips, feeling the taut muscle beneath my fingertips, hiding under the doughy fat layer and smooth scales as we moved together. She started to meet my thrusts more ardently, pushing her pelvis up with enough force to raise my feet off the bottom of the pond, arching her long spine to lift her plump rear from the ground.

Her tail began to creep around me again, Vi apparently not satisfied with the slower pace of our lovemaking, the tip of her tail worming its way up my spine and tickling me. She curled the powerful appendage around my waist, placing a heavy coil on my butt for leverage, pushing me into her with more force and depth. My eyes glazed over, unfocused as she slammed me hard into her tight tunnel, our hips impacting with an audible slap and displacing the water. She took up a brutal pace, leering down at me between the parting of her fat boobs, their copious bulk shaking and wobbling as she pulled me back only to crush me against her again. She found a rhythm, pounding relentlessly, my body going limp as the pleasure began to sap my strength. She supported me with her tail, the steely power of the taut muscles that enclosed my member drawing gasps from my lips that she seemed to find amusing, smirking at me and wetting her puffy lips with her tongue. She leaned in closer on her long, flexible neck, her nose a few inches from where our loins joined as she watched the action beneath the clear water. She glanced up at me, smiling at my red face, sweat coating my brow as she worked me over. Her tongue left her mouth to taste my belly, sliding up over my chest to wrap my neck, guiding her lips towards it. She tugged me a little closer, sucking my skin and leaving a red mark, licking as if she enjoyed the taste of my sudor.

Suddenly she flipped me over, pulling me in her tail and pushing me beneath the surface of the water, liquid rushing past my ears loudly as I took a hasty gasp of air. I felt wet mud on my back, the weight of Vi hardly diminished by her buoyancy as she lay atop me, my member still lodged inside her twitching sex. I saw her through the transparent water, looming over me, her head angled down to watch me as I lay at the bottom of the pond. What kind of game did she have planned now?

She thrust, pushing me down into the yielding mud, the weight of her body pressing my member deep inside her. I struggled not to exhale my precious oxygen in a moan, her cruel papillae massaging my cock as it throbbed and jumped inside her. She started a slow rhythm, fucking me as she held me pinned, the lungful of air I had been afforded starting to run out. I began to struggle, in the process only increasing the stimulation from her soft barbs. She plunged her head under the water and locked lips with me, not a kiss this time, instead breathing air into my mouth. I filled my lungs with her breath, her capacity far greater than mine due to her larger size, and she was careful to maintain the seal between our lips until she broke away. She watched me, her yellow, reptilian pupils examining me as I realized what she intended to do. She seemed at home and confident in the water, like some boa constrictor lurking beneath a river.