Unitas Ch. 01

Story Info
Two submarine sailors on the cruise of a lifetime.
2.9k words
3.79
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The U.S. Submarine pulled into the Venezuelan port city of Puerto Cabello about 75 KM west of Caracas. The boat had joined up with several other US Navy ships in San Juan Puerto Rico to take part in a joint operation between the U.S. Navy and several South American Navies. The cruise was called Unitas XI, the 11th year of the joint exercises.

Mike was an Engineman 2nd class, qualified in submarines, with a little more than a year left on his 4-year hitch in the Navy. He did have the option of re-enlisting of course, but he wasn't thinking in that direction. He had enjoyed his stint in the Navy, the cruises, the visits to places he'd never been to and most of all the women. He had dreamed of being a submarine sailor since he was a kid, he was fortunate enough for that to happen. He had even put a submarine decal on the window of his dads 1960 Plymouth, "Wine, Women and Song" it said. Little did he realize how true that would turn out to be. He had left home with only one quickie in the back seat of said Plymouth as his entire sexual experience but in less than three years he had bedded more women than he had even met in his life.

As much fun as he'd had he was sure there was a better life outside the Navy. Of course the Navy still had control of his life so he wasn't making any concrete plans. If he did get out this cruise would probably be the last big hurrah and he was going to make the most of it.

Mike had the duty the first night in port but they would be here for another two nights before heading back out to sea so he would get his opportunity to see and feel some of what the country had to offer. Feel being the operative word. He hadn't been able to go ashore in Puerto Rico and he was getting horny and in need of a piece of ass.

His good friend and running mate Charlie shared duty sections with him so he also had duty that night. Charlie woke Mike a little before midnight to relieve him on the below decks watch. Instead of heading to his rack, Charlie stayed up to talk about what they might do in Venezuela. There was the obvious, go into Caracas and try to hook up with one of the local senoritas. Mike thought maybe Charlie had inhaled too many diesel fumes when he suggested they sign up for a bus tour to a German mountain village.

"What are you, friggin nuts Charlie?" Mike said.

"No, seriously. It could be fun. We might meet a couple of frauleins. Besides, we have another night here. You have plenty of time to get laid before we leave," Charlie responded.

"Yeah, but you got a piece in San Juan, remember?" Mike said, continuing, "I didn't even get to go ashore."

"Not my fault you pissed off Ensign Paul," Charlie said. "And besides you told me that chick you picked up at the Acey-Deucy club on our last night in Charleston took you home fucked your brains out. I would think that hold you for a while."

"The ensign is such a dick head. All I said was he should put his flashlight where the sun doesn't shine," Mike said. The ensign had come through the engine room prior to his own OOD watch and started flashing his light around and talking like he knew a injector pump from a piston. Then he had the audacity to tell Mike that the number three engine was running hot. The number three engine wasn't even running, it was the number four engine and it was within the allowable parameters. "Screw him if he can't take a joke," Mike finished. He knew he should have kept his mouth shut but he had still had a hangover from drinking and screwing with that hottie from the club and he hadn't been in the mood for the ensigns BS.

The next day Charlie convinced Mike to go on the bus tour but 20 minutes into what the bus driver told everyone through an interpreter was going to be a two-hour bus trip he was already ruing his decision to do the tour.

"You need to relax buddy," Charlie said. He reached into the inside pocket of his dress blue jumper and retrieved the flask he often carried. "Here, have a shot."

Mike took the flask and took a swig. "What kind of rot gut is that," he asked?

"What are you talking about, that's the cheapest Puerto Rican rum a sailor can buy," Charlie responded.

"I can believe that," Mike said, handing it back to Charlie, who took a couple swigs himself before sliding it back inside his jumper.

The bus wound its way up the crooked mountain road finally reaching the German village and letting the group out. They walked around the village taking in the sights. Mike and Charlie managed to separate themselves from the rest of the group and soon found a bierkeller and ordered up a couple brews. They quizzed the bartender about the local women and were somewhat disheartened to find out that most of the population only worked here confirming their beliefs that this was a tourist setup. Most of them actually lived a few miles away in another village. They finished their beers and headed back to where they had left the rest of the group.

They caught up with the tour as they were entering a small family run German restaurant. Mike and Charlie sat across from each other at one of the 'family style' tables. Mike wasn't all that enthused about German food, especially the pumpkin soup that was the first course. He was hungry after the long bus ride and he didn't know when their next meal might be so he decided to eat it. Next came some kind of German Sausage and potato dish, which he found to be pretty good, but by then he had become distracted by the waitress who showed up with the sausage dish. He was so enthralled with the cute German waitress that he wouldn't have cared what they were serving. He figured she was in her early twenties. She was blonde and small unlike the rest of the large overweight fifty something waitresses. She was dressed like a St. Pauli girl. Her peasant style blouse showed just a little of her cleavage. Her breast weren't large but they jiggled nicely as she moved leading him to conclude that she probably wasn't wearing a bra.

Charlie caught him eyeing her and said, "Down boy, heel, sit."

Mike ignored him and when he caught her eye he smiled at her and winked.

"You gotta be kidding me," Charlie said, laughing, "You don't think that's going to work do you?"

The waitress smiled back, her face getting slightly red, before she turned and hurried back toward the kitchen.

Mike finished his drink and got up from the table to use the rest room. He wasn't sure where it was so he wandered through the establishment taking in the typical German pictures and paintings hanging on the walls. He felt a presence next to him and turned to find the cute waitress standing there.

"Are you lost sailor?" she said, with that same sexy smile. Her English was very good but she definitely had a German accent.

"Just looking for the men's room," he answered.

She winked, took his hand and said, "Come with me."

To his surprise she led him down a hallway in the direction he had come from. He thought it kind of strange but figured maybe while looking up at the wall photos maybe he had missed it. They hadn't went very far when she pushed open an unmarked door and pulled him inside. Once inside she backed him up against the door quickly pushing it shutting.

She pulled him to her, putting her arms around her neck and kissed him. She pushed her tongue into his mouth while her hands found his crotch. His flaccid member quickly stiffened in response to her hand rubbing him.

When she stopped kissing him he asked her her name.

"My name is Monika," she replied. "What is your name?

"My name is Mike," he answered.

Monika kissed him again while stroking his stiffening cock. "You are getting bigger Mike," she said. "Do you still have to use the men's room?" she asked reaching behind her and slipping open a curtain revealing what appeared to be a janitors' floor sink. "You can use this if you need to", she offered.

"Here, let me help you", she said, as she grabbed the corners of the front flap of his dress blue trousers. She pulled down and in undoing twelve of the thirteen buttons leaving only the center top button holding the flap up. He obviously wasn't the first sailor she'd met; someone had obviously schooled her on how to undress a sailor. She unbuttoned the last button and pushed both hands into his open trousers. She caressed his hard-on with one hand while the other found the opening in his boxers. When she guided his erection out of his pants it stood straight out pointing directly at her.

At that point relieving his bladder was the last thing on his mind. He pulled her back to him pressing his cock against the front of her dress as he held her. "Never mind, I can wait," he said.

"Oh goot," she said, her German accent evident. Her hands where back on his erection, sliding up and down as if she were going to jack him off. He leaned back against the door, enjoying her warm hands on his hard-on.

Mike put his hands on her shoulders and slid the sleeves of her peasant blouse down her arms and then pulled the front of the blouse out and down revealing her breasts. They weren't anything like the huge breasts the other matronly waitresses were lugging around. Rather they were nicely formed, pear shaped with dark brown areolas surrounding erect nipples that begged to be sucked on. They were a strong 'B' if not a 'C' cup. Mike didn't waste anytime, lifting one of her breasts to his mouth and sucking her erect nipple into his mouth. He held one breast, then the other while he sucked her nipples.

His other hand found her tight little ass and slowly pulled her short skirt up to fondled her butt cheeks. He slipped his hand into her panties and squeezed the firmness of her ass. Mike slid his had around to her front and felt a soft patch of short curly pubic hair directly above her wet opening. He could feel his cock getting harder as she stroked him while his fingers moved through the downy curls to her pussy.

Monika was holding his erection with one hand as the other found his balls and held them gently. She stroked him as his finger slid between the outer lips of her moist pussy. He pushed his finger into her as gently, she gasped and squeezed him as his finger retreated out of her and found her clit. She squeezed him tight again then her grip relaxed some as she started stroking his hard-on again.

Mike's was working his finger in and out of her pussy prompting her juices to flow unrestrained. Monika's breaths came faster, keeping time with the movement of his finger in her pussy. The heel of his hand was pressing against her clit, he could feel the firm bud against his hand. Mike felt her body stiffen as she approached an orgasm. He slid his finger out of her and started a circular assault on her clit. Her body shuddered briefly then tensed repeatedly as she climaxed.

He cupped the warmth between her legs and held her as she pressed against him, holding on as if she would crumble otherwise. He slid his hand away from her wetness, back through the little patch of pubic hair. The front of her panties were wet with her juices. Mike slid his hand around to her ass he pulled her up against him and kissed her again.

When she had regained control she kissed him on the cheek and slowly, ever so slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She held his erection with both hands, rubbing the purple head against her cheeks before pushing it up and running her tongue from his scrotum to the swollen tip. She repeated that maneuver several times, each time pushing him closer to the edge. Mike's eyes were closed as he leaned back against the door enjoying the pleasure of her mouth on his cock.

When she stopped he opened his eyes and looked down. She was holding his cock in front of her looking at the drop of pre-cum about to drip off onto the floor. He watched as she flicked it off with the tip of her tongue, then running her tongue slowly up the under side of his shaft she produced another drop which she promptly licked off with her tongue.

She teased him with the same motion several more times before covering the head with her mouth. Slowly, ever so slowly she sucked most of him into her mouth, then just as slowly she slid her head back revealing his now wet cock. She took him back into her mouth, this time even further. He thought he could feel the head against the back of her throat.

She pushed her head harder against him forcing his hard-on into her throat. Mike was sure he had bruised a few soft palates in his day but this was his first real deep throat experience. She worked him in and out of her mouth several times making sure to go slow enough to keep him right on the edge of cumming. When she was ready to let him finish she gave him a treat he'd never experienced, with the head of his cock in her throat he felt vibrations he swore were caused by her yodeling. At that point he was at her mercy, he couldn't have stopped his orgasm if he had wanted to. He would have given her the keys to his submarine if she had asked.

His orgasm exploded into her throat. He could feel his cum pumping out of his cock as she swallowed his thick white cream as fast as he produced it. When he finished squirting his juices she slowly slid her mouth off of him, making sure she didn't waste a drop of his cum. She ran her thumb up the length of his softening erection pressing out the last of his juices and licking them off, finishing the best blowjob he'd ever had.

She slowly lifted herself up, making sure she rubbed her exposed breast against his body all the way. He helped her up holding her arms as she stood. She gently guided his now softening dick back into his boxers as he pulled her blouse back up onto her shoulders. After her tits disappeared into the front of her blouse he pushed it back down and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. She pushed away from him laughing.

"No, no we have to stop now" Monika implored.

Just then someone pushed against the door calling her name. "Moment bitte", she replied in German. Monika smoothed her clothes, brushed her hair back and kissed him one last time.

She grabbed a package of paper napkins from the shelf and pushing him aside she opened the door and stepped out of the room.

He heard her talking, what he assumed was an explanation of why she had been in the room with the door shut. It was all in German so he understood none of it. Apparently her story worked because he heard two sets of foots steps walking away. He waited another few seconds, buttoning up his pants and straightening his uniform. He slowly opened the door and finding the way clear he stepped out and found his way back to the table.

Charlie saw the grin on his face and said, "You nailed that fraulein didn't you?"

"Well not exactly," Mike said, his smile getting bigger, "I'll tell you about it some day." They often shared their sexual exploits with each other, usually when the one telling the story wanted to rub in his good fortune over the other.

"I can hardly wait," Charlie said in mock interest.

They paid their tabs and walked out to get back on the bus. Charlie was leading the way and when Mike passed the coatroom the waitress pulled him toward her. She kissed him as her hand rubbed his crotch.

"Danke," she whispered in his ear as she pressed a piece of paper into his hand, "I hope to see you again."

With that she brushed past him, rubbing her soft breast against his arm. Mike watched her walk away then continued out the door to see Charlie standing there waiting for him. He had obviously seen what had happened. He looked at Mike and shook his head, "You lucky bastard!" he said.

Mike just laughed and pushed Charlie toward the bus. "Come on let's get out of here."