Universal Acceptance Ch. 02

Story Info
A man begins to take advantage of an amazing opportunity.
2.6k words
4.19
84k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave woke up a bit disgruntled from his alarm clock. His hand shot out and silenced it instantly, a skill that can only be done when practiced, especially every morning. His eyes closed, he attempted to determine his surroundings. He guessed that he was still unused to sleeping by himself in an apartment. It felt unusually warm too. Dave opened his eyes, and saw a very large surprise. There was a beautiful girl clinging onto his body. Her arms and legs were cuddling Dave affectionately as she slept, blissfully unaware that morning has descended upon them. Dave tensed up as he saw this, quickly searching through his brain to remember what lead up to this.

As he remembered yesterday's events, he relaxed once again as he decided on what to do. Deciding that it was the best option, he slowly shook her (in a respectable location) until she began stirring. She looked up innocently at the guy sleeping with her, flashed a smile, and began yawning as she unhooked herself from his body and got off the bed. As she stretched her arms in the air, the shirt ascended up her body and Dave saw her amazing ass in black, lacy panties. His morning wood became even harder as Megan turned around and smiled at him. Dave wondered if she ever didn't smile.

Megan told Dave that she'd be in the shower, and with that, Megan disappeared into the shower. Dave went to the other bathroom to change into another pair of clothes to get ready for another day at college. As he got out, Megan also stepped out in just a towel right above her breasts, and a towel around her hair. Dave's boner came right back, despite it just becoming flaccid, and Dave walked uncomfortably back to his room. Dave was wondering where Megan would find another pair of clothes for tomorrow, when she suddenly pulled out an extra pair of clothes from her school bag. She saw him looking and explained that she always carried an extra pair around in case of emergencies. Dave nodded in understanding as his eyes wandered around her body. The towel was really short, ending right below her nether regions, which simply taunted Dave even more. Her thighs glistened with water, while her tan legs seemed long due to the lack of clothing.

Megan turned around and headed back into the bathroom to change. Since the show ended, Dave headed to the kitchen to pour himself a bowl of cereal. He didn't put anything out for Megan because he had no idea what she liked, so he waited for her to return before providing her with options for a "nutritional" breakfast.

Once she arrived, Dave basically showed the three different types of cereal he owned. She chose one and sat aside Dave as they ate their breakfast in silence. They put the dishes in the sink to wash later, and headed out for another day at their university.

When they exited the apartment, Dave searched everywhere for his bike before realizing he left it at the college in all of the excitement with Megan and whatnot. He decided on walking to the university with Megan, and so they headed out.

~~~

The walk began in silence. Dave thought this was very awkward, so he decided to muster up the courage to learn more about her.

"So Megan, tell me, what is your favorite color?" Dave asked, beginning with a basic conversation starter, albeit a terrible one.

"I like purple, as it is calming like blue, but has an interesting twist to it. It also appears very romantic, and almost regal in effect." Megan described thoroughly, as if it was a very serious question. "What about you?"

Dave hesitated as he didn't really know. He wasn't very good at thinking things through, and usually spoke without thinking. "Umm, blue?"

The only reason he said it was because it was the only thing he could think of, since Megan had just mentioned it. Another great example.

"Cool!" Megan said, but Dave couldn't tell if it was out of honesty or just to keep the conversation going.

"So why did your friend not want you in her house anymore, or was it because you didn't want to be there?" Dave questioned, taking it to another level, despite it being a low one.

"Well, she already has a roommate, and no space for another one, so I was currently sleeping on the ground, and I was kind of being a freeloader. Personally, however, I am glad to be out of that house. Although I like my friend and her roommate, they are both lesbians, so they always do it in the middle of the nights and all the moaning and sounds of sex keep me awake. Last night was the first night I actually slept well!" Megan concluded.

Dave was very surprised at this candor, not expecting such an odd scenario. Megan seemed very nonchalant about it however, so he brushed it off. It seemed that Megan appeared very open with him whenever he asked a question...

Dave imagined a light bulb above his head. He had an idea. He wanted to see how open this individual was - perhaps something of a roommate test because he never really interviewed her anyways. This would be the excuse for asking odd questions.

"Are you a virgin?" Dave asked, getting straight to the point. Despite the direct question, she didn't answer hesitantly, and replied back with a yes. Dave was very confused as to why she replied so easily to something so personal. However, when Dave looked at her face, which was now blushing, he could tell that she didn't know why either. This puzzled Dave even more.

Then, like a flash, the dream came tumbling back into Dave's mind. The orb, the voice, and the powers. Dave almost immediately dismissed this idea, however, Dave did want to try it, just to play around. He decided to do something harmless.

"Hey Megan?" Dave asked, with a hint of a smile in his voice.

"Yes Dave?" Megan replied.

"I believe there isn't school today, remember?" Dave hesitantly said, wondering if he was going to look like a complete fool, as there were most definitely classes today.

Megan paused in her tracks, lost in thought. After a bit of pondering Megan replied, "Yea, I think there isn't."

Dave also stopped, but in confusion rather than to think. She actually believed it? This was very odd indeed. To test it even more, he kept going.

"Yea, we were supposed to be in our apartment today..." Dave went on, wondering how far he could go.

"Yea yea! I remember." Megan replied, as she turned around completely and began walking the other direction. Dave scurried off behind her, surprised at how this was all turning out. She really believed everything he said? This was awesome! There are so many possibilities.

As they walked back, Dave thought of all of the things he could do. He didn't need to pay rent! He could live for free just by coming up with completely dumb excuses, one of his best skills. He loved this new life.

They finally reached the apartment and opened the door, then they both proceeded to sit down onto the sofa. An awkward few minutes of silence ensued as Dave studied Megan, wondering what to do. He decided to take it further.

"Hey Megan honey, I think you should be making me a sandwich now." Dave calmly declared, however, internally worried in case he gets slapped and called a sexist or something like that.

But nothing like that occurred. Megan nodded to herself, stood up, and went to the kitchen. "Sorry for not realizing it, I'm not sure why I wasn't making you one as soon as you came in!" Megan shouted from the kitchen. Dave was really surprised by this - this didn't really sound like her personality.

"Never mind, I'm not really hungry!" Dave replied, not really feeling like a sandwich right now.

Megan returned and sat down next to Dave. Megan's outfit was really nice, yet simple - a yellow flowing blouse, and a white miniskirt. She crossed her legs, denying view of something most definitely worth viewing. However, her legs were definitely something else.

Dave tried pushing the boundaries even more. "Hey Megan, you'd look much better if you uncrossed your legs whenever sitting down."

After Dave suggested, Megan nodded her head in understanding and uncrossed her legs. "Like this Dave?" She asked, interested in looking the best she can.

Dave got an idea. "Actually, I think spreading them like a guy would sit is the best solution." Dave's heart was racing - this is so surreal.

Megan's legs were then spread wide. Dave jumped up from the couch, and sat on the coffee table across from her to get a better view. Dave froze as he saw her panties, looking like the same black, lacy ones from last night. He guessed that she had two pairs. Megan saw him intently looking at her panties, and her face turned into a grimace.

"What are you looking at?" Megan said, with a hint of anger in her voice.

Dave scrambled to find the right words, scared since he had never seen Megan look angry. "Since we're roommates, we are allowed to see and touch any part of each other as much as we want?" Dave almost asked, not sure if that excuse would be bought for even a second. However, Megan's face immediately beamed with happiness once again.

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot! I've still got things to learn about being roommates with somebody... Go ahead! Touch and look at anything you want, I don't mind!" Megan comforted, opening her legs even more. My hard-on was very evident in my shorts, especially with the power to basically control this girl, and almost any for that matter.

"Well, if you wanted to know something else, since we are roommates and the closest one can be without dating, we are obliged to be nude and completely open to one another in all senses whenever we are at the apartment, lest somebody else comes into the apartment. I've never told you because I was trying to expose one thing at a time." Dave stated matter-of-factly, trying to make a long-time fantasy of his real.

Megan took it all in, nodding along, and had a look of concern on her face. "Oh my Dave, I'm so sorry! I should've known about this! We should both strip right away to immediately fix this evil-doing!" Megan exclaimed and stood up and began pulling her mini-skirt down. Dave's eyes popped out of their sockets as Megan exposed her panties to him fully. Dave took it all in, licking his lips at the delicious sight. Megan then pulled down her panties, and sat back down, remembering to keep her legs spread. Dave took one long glance at her trimmed pussy blossoming like a flower, beckoning him in, and he came in his pants. Megan shot a confused glance at his exclamation, before taking off her blouse. What an exhibitionist - she wasn't even wearing a bra! Her ample breasts came into view, her nipples hard as they were exposed to the open air. Dave instinctively reached out with his hands before he was interrupted with a "hey!" from Megan.

Confused, he stopped his efforts. "You haven't gotten naked yet Dave! Come on, roommates are required to be naked whenever they are in their apartments." Megan recited dutifully, while pointing at his clothes.

Disappointed that he was cock-blocked by his clothes, Dave began stripping. He first took off his shirt, since he was kind of nervous about being naked in front of a girl for the first time. He continued and pull down his shorts hesitantly. His obvious bulge was visible in his underwear, but Megan kept on smiling, not letting it hinder her happiness. After a bit of internal debating, he finally mustered up the courage to pull down his underwear, and expose his completely hard member. Megan gave a gasp of surprise at it, Dave not sure if it was a good one or not, before she continued to smile. Dave decided to inquire about it.

"What's with the gasp?" Dave asked, genuinely wondering.

"Sorry, I've just never seen a...penis... in real life before, just the ones in textbooks." admitted Megan. Dave knew that it shouldn't have been that he was too small, for he was a good 8 inches erect, and knew that was a bit above average. His girth was pretty good as well.

Dave's balls ached for release, while thinking of what other bullshit roommate rule he can pull on Megan. He finally came up with one and decided to say it.

"Another roommate rule that goes unspoken is that if the man is aroused, as can be seen by his erect dick, the female roommate must immediately begin trying to make him orgasm, either by a blowjob, or sex." Dave declared. Megan nodded her head in understanding, before looking at Dave's dick. Her eyes immediately went big as she realized he was definitely aroused. Megan scrambled to his dick, and put a hand around it, embracing the warmth. Dave moaned in ecstasy to a women finally taking hold of his dick, and the wonderful feeling that came with it. He would have cum on the spot if it hadn't been for him cumming earlier from viewing her heavenly pussy. I looked down to see her looking up at me with big eyes on her pretty face.

"How would you like to be served?" Megan asks, wishing to please his roommate immediately.

"A blowjob would be great," Dave responds, ready for more release. Dave watched as Megan began licking his dick, from top to bottom and back again. Dave moaned loudly as Megan finally took it into her warm, embracing mouth. The feeling was beyond amazing, and the sight of this beautiful blonde willing taking his cock into his mouth was something that seemed surreal and something that Dave thought would never happen to him, but here it is, right in front of him.

Dave felt his orgasm getting closer. He really wanted her to swallow his cum, so he made up some random rule.

"Also, whenever you see an erect cock, you'll have an intense lust for its cum, and will do anything for the cum it contains. You'll swallow it as soon as it comes out, and this will be the only way you can orgasm, besides a penis cumming in either your cunt or ass. However, when this orgasm does happen, you'll have an earth-shattering one. You'll try to masturbate and masturbate at night, but cannot orgasm, and that is because you need cum inside of you through one of your three holes." Dave declared, emblazoning this into Megan's head.

She began to give a huge horny moan and triple her efforts in making you cum. She is moaning like crazy and fingering herself and her clit as she attempts to reach orgasm. You grab a hold of her head and began banging her mouth, leaving Megan to use both fingers to try to get herself off, failing at this because of the missing cum in her. You stuff your cock down her throat, and feel the beautiful vibrations of her guttural, lustful moans that she gets just from sucking your cock, and this leads you up to the most powerful orgasm you've had of all time. You cum loads into her mouth directly into her throat, which Megan swallows causing her to climax intensely, moaning Dave's name over and over again as she swallows between moans and fingers her pussy.

After it is finished, she lies down on the floor and passes out, completely spent after the experience. Dave cops a feel of her great boobs (unbelievably, he hadn't done it before), before picking her up and placing her on the sofa. He closes his eyes as well after the intense experience and submits to a long sleep.