Universes Where You're Banging Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Jesus," Scarlett muttered. "That why they call you Longwood?"

"That, and it was my father's name."

"Guess I know what your mom saw in him."

He lifted her slender legs up, pushing her feet up into the air, then leaning over her, hooking her slim ankles on his shoulders, his cock pressed into her slick opening. "What the hell are you doing?" Scarlett asked, her knees bent back until they touched the hardened tips of her breasts. "I'm folded in two."

"What, don't they have Cosmo around here?" Chad leaned further in, his shoulders pressing deeper into her knees so that her bare ass was raised off the bed, the cheeks spread apart and the lips of her pink cunt gaping open. "Trust me, you'll love it."

And he pushed himself up into her juicy snatch, filling her cunt with hardness, her groan assuring him he wasn't a liar.

"Ohhh,God,can't believe how big your cock is! Can't believe it fits!" Scarlett gasped. Because of the angle, his cock went even deeper than it usually would. Scarlett tightened her ankles around his neck, her lower back inching up off the bed. "I've never felt anyone so deep!"

Chad's hands were on either side of her head, holding himself up as he drove himself down and down and down into her pussy. "If I'd known all it took to make friends with you was a stiff dick in your cunt, I would've whipped it out a long time ago!"

"I would've let you!"

Groaning in arousal, Chad began stroking his rigid cock in and out of Scarlett, raking her knees over her breasts with every slow thrust, making her tits slide over her chest, jiggle and bounce for his hungry eyes. He went fast, faster, shoving himself into her as far as his hot cock would reach, her bountiful breasts heaving higher than ever with the thrusts of his hips.

With her knees in her tits and her heels behind Chad's shoulder, Scarlett strained to spread herself wider and somehow take more of his cock. She moaned with the pleasure she was getting already, her voluptuous body trembling around the deepening penetration of her tight cunt.

Scarlett breathed shakily, swallowed hard. "Fuck, I love fucking! Especially when it's a fat cock like yours! Oh! Once my pussy's full, all I can think about is coming!"

She clutched at his forearms with both hands, holding to him tightly while he pounded his cock into her dripping cleft. Watching between the cleavage of her bounding tits, she could see Chad's thick cock disappearing inside of her, the engorged shaft glistening with her juices every time it ran back out.

Chad spun them around, throwing his legs off the side of the bed and planting them on the floor, then pulling Scarlett to the edge of the bed. Braced and standing over her, he rammed his cock repeatedly into her juicy pussy, the hairs of his crotch and thighs announcing his presence against the rounded cheeks of her upthrust ass, his balls swinging back and forth against her taint. He pressed her legs down even further.

"Oh God, your cock's going in even deeper!" Scarlett declared breathily. "It's fucking all of me!You'refucking all of me!"

Already panting for breath, Chad plunged himself relentlessly into her gripping sex, addicted to how his throbbing cockhead kept parting and filling the wet space inside her, stretching her open every time, making her cunt suck at his shaft as he pumped into her.

Scarlett tried to straighten her legs, but couldn't, only making the backs of her thighs strain wildly. She jerked beneath Chad's hammering penetration of her, her wet pussy taking every thick inch of him, still hungering for more.

"Is my cunt wet enough for you?" Scarlett gasped, even more turned on as she felt the wetness of her arousal dripping down into the crevice of her ass. "Is it wet enough and hot enough and tight enough to make you come, you bastard? Is it? Is it!?"

"It is," Chad moaned, tucking his chin in and driving himself into her quivering cunt with renewed force, his hips whipping back and forth, his nuts hitting her squirming ass like a wrecking ball. "But not yet!"

Pushing her legs down deep into her flesh, bringing his face right up against hers so she could see the lust in his eyes, Chad slid his hands in and grabbed both of her sweaty breasts. He squeezed them, swollen nipples protruding between his fingers. And as Scarlett moaned at that sweet pressure suddenly consuming her from another direction, Chad jammed his twitching cock even harder up her snatch.

The tendons in Scarlett's firmly rounded thighs strained like they would snap, her leg muscles quivering. Still she jerked her ass up and down, feeling her shoulders crammed into the mattress, Chad's weight on her making it impossible to squirm the way she would have usually. Somehow, that made her orgasm even more intense. The climax ravaged through her with an instantaneous intensity, and then Scarlett laid still. Her limp body felt powerless. Her lips moved soundlessly. And deep inside her, tremors of pleasure continued.

Chad pulled out of her. His cock was still hard. "Where do you want it this time? In your mouth, your ass, or back in your cunt?"

Before Scarlett could answer, the door swung open again. This time Emma Watson stood in the doorway. The beauty stared at the nude couple, her whole body rigid with surprise before it phased into determination. "No wonder you didn't make a pass at me!" she said to Chad accusingly. Then her gaze swiveled to Scarlett. "And no wonderyouaren't eating me out right now!"

And then she took off her uniform. Her flak jacket, her tee, her jean shorts. Her pert tits jiggled into view, nipples already hard with anticipation. Her panties were last to go, but by then Chad barely noticed her shaven pussy, the heart-shaped tattoo on her inner thigh. She was suddenly on the bed, suddenly lying next to him, suddenly pulling Scarlett by the hair.

"Suck my pussy," Emma ordered, her voice rough and guttural in a way Chad found unspeakably arousing. She lay back, spreading her slender thighs, her cunt glistening with wetness. "You've had his dick already; time for some cunt."

With an aroused sigh, Scarlett got on her hands and knees between Emma's legs. She could see the labia trembling, the inner flesh pulsating with need, her clit extended into hunger that quivered and throbbed. Emma dug her heels into the bed and pushed her crotch up, making it so easy for Scarlett to get to it that she practically shoved it in the punk's face. Emma jerked with a muffled groan as Scarlett obediently ate what she was fed.

"Mmmmm," Emma moaned, trembling. "Lick my pussy... put your tongue all over it... good, good... now suck it. Suck my cunt hard! MMMMM!"

Probing into Emma's dripping wetness with her tongue, Scarlett slid her hands under the cheeks of Emma's tight little ass, lifting Emma even higher off the bed—easy, with her muscles and Emma's sylph-like body. She crushed the offered pussy against her lips, sucked at it like there was no taste better.

While Scarlett's moist lips played with Emma's quivering labia, Chad reared up. He got on his knees behind Scarlett's perfectly rounded ass, taking her voluminous hips in his hands. Pressing himself behind her, he pushed his cock against her cunt, then into it, taking her from behind.

"Ohh!" Scarlett gasped into Emma's cunt. "God, Chad, your prick—!"

"My cunt!" Emma retorted, and pushed Scarlett back between her legs.

Lined three in a row, Chad fucked Scarlett Johansson from behind while she ate Emma Watson's pussy.

He wasn't regretting this invention at all, which was more than he could say for Candy Crush.

Balancing on his knees, Chad wrapped his arms around Scarlett's hips and shifted his weight onto her back, cramming his throbbing dick deeper into her hot cunt. Shuddering violent, Scarlett spread her knees wider on the bed, pushing her naked ass out to Chad so that her slick cunt opened, took the strokes of his cock with even greater ease.

In a frenzy of motion, he pistoned himself in and out of her gripping, his groin smacking punishingly against the cheeks of her ass, the front of his thighs pressing into the backs of hers. And as if his delving cock left less room in Scarlett, her tongue speared further out, going farther into Emma's quivering sex. Emma moaned with satisfaction as Scarlett's unbound tongue lapped wetly all over her crotch, into her pussy, seeming to move over everything in Scarlett's ardor. Until Scarlett couldn't take anymore, resting her head against the landing strip on Emma's groin, trying to catch her breath even as she was compelled to shout out filthy encouragement.

"Ream my cunt out! Shit, your cock feels even bigger when you fuck me from behind!"

"Yeah, fuck her!" Emma agreed, fondling her breasts with her own hands, pumping her hips up and down into Scarlett's eager face. "Push it up her cunt! Give it to her harder! You're getting me hot as hell!" Her juices flowing, she ground her pussy against Scarlett's mouth, assaulting her with a series of jerking thrusts, her sweaty thighs straining and twitching into the pleasure Scarlett gave her.

It was more than Chad could take, especially after the delicious interlude of having Scarlett all to himself. He came first, his cock quivering uncontrollably and then firing, pumping cum into Scarlett. At the moment of orgasm, he drove his stiff manhood so far up her cunt that she screamed into Emma's pussy, her knees falling open on the bed, her strong back arching.

"Take my cum!" Chad gasped, still fucking into Scarlett with stroke after ramming stroke from his spurting dick. "Take everything in my balls! Suck it out of me with that hot goddamn pussy!"

Then it was Scarlett's turn to come. She couldn't take the rush of hot, teeming cum inside her pussy and still hold back. With Chad hunched over her ass, driving a frenzy of thrusts and ejaculations into her oversensitive cunt, Scarlett screamed herself hoarse.

While Chad shot his sticky load deep inside of Scarlett, Emma stiffened, clamping her hot thighs around the punk's head. Squirming, she groaned as Scarlett's orgasmic scream finished her off, making climax burst within her: hips jerking forward, legs tensing, pert ass shuddering up off the bed. Scarlett wiggled her hips all over, pumping her ass like a maniac. And Chad kept pumping his cock. Even when there was nothing left to fire, it stayed remarkably hard, extending Scarlett's finish for what felt like hours.

After grinding their bodies together wildly, all three of them sank down, scattering in an odd sigil of naked bodies, exhausted whimpers and pleased groans making up an unconscious chorus of satisfaction.

"So this is where you all were!" Kaley declared, standing over them. Chad hadn't even heard her come in. Or undress. "I can't believe you didn't even let me watch."

"We left the cameras on," Scarlett said.

"Ileft the cameras on," Emma retorted. "You were going to keep him all to yourself."

"I didn't know he was so big at the time. I didn't know there'd be enough for all of us."

"Even me?" Kaley asked pleadingly.

Emma eyed her with a grin. "Kaley, Chad's made an awful big mess..." Her eyes flittered down Scarlett's body. "Down there, you know? As a guest in his house, would you be so kind as to clean up after him?"

"Yeah," Scarlett giggled. "Your tongue isn't numb like ours."

Kaley stared, blinking wide eyes like she couldn't believe the offer. Scarlett spread her thighs, giving Kaley a mouth-watering view of her pussy. She dipped her fingers inside herself, into a space occupied only by cum, her fingers tips darting salaciously in and out, now dripping with seed.

"It's all hot and creamy," she panted, her voice dropping into a low, seductive tone. "I want you to clean it up for me, right now. I can't put on my panties when there's so much cum in me. I want you to give me pussy a good cleaning with your tongue."

Kaley still stared at her, shocked and excited to see Scarlett, always so tough and combative, suddenly acting like a purring sex kitten. She adjusted her glasses, then stretched out on her stomach between Scarlett's legs. Chad watched eagerly, gaping as she pressed her mouth to Scarlett's throbbing pussy. Then Kaley started licking and lapping, sluicing her tongue up and down the much-abused folds of Scarlett's pussy, licking up Chad's own cum.

"There's a good girl, Kaley." While Scarlett moaned, Emma took over the dirty talk. "You like eating pussy, don't you? And we love it when you eat pussy..."

Kaley was too busy licking and sucking to reply. She thrust her tongue deep between the pouting lips of Scarlett's labia, shamelessly sucking the seed from the depths of her sex. It tasted delicious—almost as good as Scarlett's own juices. Scarlett held her head and rocked her ass slowly, fucking her well-pleased sex on Kaley's face. Kaley followed it, mouth plastered to Scarlett's womanhood, working away until Scarlett's horny little hole gleamed only with Kaley's saliva and her own copious juices.

Kaley moved her lips higher, sucking directly on Scarlett's clit. Johansson whimpered, holding even more tightly to Kaley's head, keeping those wonderful lips, that magnificent tongue exactly where she wanted it. But, as much as Kaley delighted her, her perpetually oversexed mind was already straying to another fantasy.

She wanted Chad to fuck Kaley Cuoco, just like he'd fucked her while she ate out Emma.

And Chad's cock was getting hard again...

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12