Universes Where You're Banging Kate

Story Info
Kate Upton is his stepmom.
4.5k words
4.28
37.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Kate managed to steel herself all the next day, that night, and the morning of yet another day. She had married an older man, not for love and certainly not for sexual desire, but for financial security. It was a good arrangement, very good. He barely even wanted sex so much as the prestige of having Kate Upton as his wife. After all, he could do the same thing with a two hundred dollar hooker as he did with her, and Kate was certain that a man with his pocketbook could find women that were every bit her equal, even in her chest.

But then there was her son-in-law. Chad was a sexual dynamo, and not afraid to show it with his wife, her daughter-in-law. By the afternoon of the second day of them all being under the same roof, she was ready to climb the walls. Hearing the sexual athletics of Emma and Chad in the adjoining bedroom two or three times a day didn't help. Kate found herself staring at Chad's crotch as he moved around the house. She envisioned his cock popping out of his jeans and into her mouth.

After lunch Emma and Chad started getting itchy and making their knowing glances at each other. When they casually left the room, Kate couldn't stand it.

Kate got up and went to the door that separated their room from her own, pressing her ear against it. They'd lowered their voices, and it would be a while yet before their passion grew loud enough for them to be screaming and moaning their orgasms. But Kate could just hear their hushed voices going back and forth.

"You said 'it' again." Chad sounded richly amused. "I don't know what you mean."

"Your prick in my twat, that's what I mean!" Emma replied, her coy English accent strained almost to a drawl. "And I love it when you move around inside me like that. My pussy gets all tensed up and begins to feel ripply, you know?"

"Goddamn, how could I not know!" he exclaimed. "You're clamping down on my cock like you're already getting off."

"Mmmmm," came the soft sigh.

Kate couldn't help herself. She turned the doorknob, as slowly as possible, and opened the door, as little as possible. Of course, it wasn't as if her 'stepchildren' were fucking against the wall right beside the door. But, if she opened the door just a little further... there! She could see the bureau mirror in the room. In its reflection, she could see everything the two did.

Chad's hips were making tiny jutting motions. As if dying to drive his already sheathed cock even deeper into her belly, he kept moving. Kate began to wonder: What did that feel like? Was it like stuffing a vibrator up her cunt? Would it be better because it was fleshy, warm, alive? Or was it more important that there was a living, wanting will attached to the member, driving in, motivated entirely by lust for his willing victim?

The white forms on the bed continued their minute movements. Kate was becoming impatient. Why didn't they really fuck each other? She knew it had to take more than that to make Emma's cool British exterior turn into that of a ravenous, decadent slut.

The couple rolled over on their sides, backs to the mirror. A little repositioning and they were again locked together, spoon-fashion. All Kate could see was her son-in-law's muscular ass slowly moving back and forth in a dreamy motion.

But in the mirror, there she could see it all.

His cock came between the twin pillars of Emma's legs and vanished up her sex. The sandy hair of her pussy was almost invisible in the dim light, but the fat red cock wasn't. And the grinning lips it was being thrust between were more than obvious. They were obscenely spread in wanton invitation.

When Emma lifted one milky white leg over her husband's, this opened her snatch up even more fully to his exploration. His hip movements stayed the same but he was going deeper and deeper up her with each thrust.

Kate could see it all. There, reflected in the mirror, was the sight she longed to have happen to her. A man's cock entering from behind. It would spread wide her soft asscheeks. She could feel the throbbing length of prick push wide her rear and then slide along her sex.

Juices would leak out and ooze onto the length of his cock. And then, properly greased, it would go deep inside her.

A shiver raced up her spine and she moaned aloud. She bit her lower lip when she realized the couple inside might hear her. They didn't. They were too busy fucking each other.

Fucking each other, Chad using slow, easy strokes to get into her quim. Every time Emma lifted her leg a little higher, it was reflected in the minor so the woman outside could see.

Pink pussy lips were pushed to the limit to take the thick staff going up that leaking cunt. The way it would spilt her, make her feel like a woman, send electric tremors all through her being, delighted Kate.

Her hand rubbed over her snatch. Lifting her skirt, she felt her already damp panties. Fingers slid under the rim of one leg band and found their way into an already overflowing cunt.

As she watched the slow-motion fucking in front of her, she imagined herself in the bed, the cock going in and out of her place. Her cunt begged for it. She felt so hollow inside. Empty, wanting, she had to have that prick slipping in and out, fucking her, making her warm to the rhythmic screwing that would turn her on the most.

There was no need to rush it. They had all night. She could feel the cock driving hard up inside her, dancing around with a lusty cadence. It was desire, desire for her that caused it to jerk and buck like that in her hot scabbard.

Lifting her leg tightened her cunt. It clenched around the cock entering her from between her asscheeks. The warmth, the closeness, all added to her joy.

And the fingers on her nipples! They weren't gentle. Unlike the cock fucking her, the hands were rough, harsh. They mashed down her tits, ground them into her chest.

And she loved it!

She had to have more!

Kate moaned aloud when she realized that there was a limit to the noise she could make. Guiltily looking inside, the couple was still at it. The hairy hand clamped over the woman's tit was just as she imagined it would be. Heavy, punishing fingers gripping the marble-hard nipple and tweaking.

She slowly lost herself to the fantasy it was her in the bed, her son-in-law's cock in her cunt, his fingers diddling with her nipples. The way her tits felt, confined in their bra cups, she was sure they would explode like balloons overinflated. Excited blood pounded into them.

That same blood almost deafened her. The sound of the surf was in her temples. She almost missed the words drifting out from inside the room.

"I... I'm hot enough, love! Fuck me harder! Really fuck me!"

"I know you're hot. I can feel how hot you are... all around my cock!" came the answer.

But that set off a chain reaction in the room. His hands worked with greater force on her knockers. Crushing, molding, rotating the firm flesh, he mauled her chest.

Arrows of delight stabbed into her. And when the speed of his fucking picked up, she was hard pressed to keep her fingers driving up into her cunt to keep up. Kate was reliving every movement going on inside the bedroom.

How she longed for a cock in her needy cunt! The hours she'd driven herself mad with grief wanting to get laid.

This was the answer. She didn't have to cope with the animal-men who wanted nothing from her but a tight pussy, not even with her husband and his lackadaisical interest in her as a sexual being with her own wants and needs. She could see how it should be, vicariously experience the ultimate human pleasure.

Faster and faster the cock seared into the cunt. She sighed, bucked her hips back to catch every thrust now. It was vanishing balls-deep up her cunt. The wet patch on the sheets spread, as sweat and arousal dribbled down. The two were bucking and thrashing around like they were possessed. They longed for each other's flesh. His cock surged all the way up her cunt. And his prick was massaged and stroked the entire distance by tight, clinging inner walls.

They both climaxed at the same instant.

"AIIEEEE!" echoed through the stillness of the night.

All the while they were frantically fucking, Kate was masturbating. Her fingers were creamy from her juices but she got off, too. She found her clit and began diddling it.

The lightning bolt of orgasm ripping through her body robbed her of all strength. Her legs collapsed under her. She weakly rested, back against the wall of the house, panting, body drenched in sweat, for long minutes.

Her euphoria turned to instant, cold-knot-in-the-stomach fear when she heard a man's voice say, "I dunno, babe. Thought I heard something."

There was a muffled response Kate couldn't hear, ears plugged with her pounding heartbeat.

"What? The hell you say. You couldn't do that!" Then: "Goddamn, you can do it! And damned if I'm not going to fuck you like that, too!"

Footsteps stomped back to bed.

But Kate limply sat outside the door for almost five minutes. It took that long for her to realize how close she'd come to getting caught spying on her son-in-law and his wife.

She forced her thoughts to the boys at the beach, who at least she wasn't related to. The other day she had been sunning herself and caught them gawking at her, her enormous tits, her unbearably exposed skin, and the slow and sensual way she had applied her tanning lotion. That was the kind of ego boost she wanted once more.

She put on a bikini and left the house. She was practically running by the time she got to the dune where she had discovered them previously.

They were nowhere in sight.

Kate was crestfallen and, worse, she was frustrated. Just when she had gotten up the courage to go through with it, she had nothing to go through with.

She walked back to the house with an even bigger ache in her loins. When she entered the living room, Chad was at the bar fixing a drink. He was dressed only in his shorts. The bulge was prominent. It was all Kate could do to keep her eyes above his waist.

He watched her came in and slump down on the sofa. "You look like I feel," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Lousy," he replied. "Emma and I had a fight."

"Before or after?" Kate said. He looked at her, startled, and smiled. She immediately wished that she hadn't said it.

"Before," he laughed, and walked over to her. He stood directly in front of her, his bulging crotch just inches from her face.

"Jesus... Chad," she said. Before, he'd said. Was he lying or could it be they were going to do that all over again? Surely, they'd been winding down when she'd left. Surely...

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. You're the one with the... problem," she said, forcing her eyes up to his. He was laughing at her, and seeing right through her. She could feel it and it made her even more uncomfortable.

Her son-in-law was looking at her as if he were seeing her for the first time. "What about a drink? You look as though you could use one."

"In the middle of the afternoon?" Kate said.

"It's like a substitute," he said, returning to the bar. "It takes the edge off when there's nothing else. Unless there is something else."

She was right. He was interpreting her nervousness for exactly what it was. No, she thought, not with her son-in-law. She wouldn't sink that low.

"I'll have the drink," she said. "What was the fight about?"

"A party next week. I want to go, she doesn't."

"Why not?" Kate asked.

"Here's a stiff one," Chad said, as he hovered over her, two glasses in hand. "It's the kind of party, I guess. The people are a little kooky. She used to dig the parties before we got married. Now she won't go anymore. I insisted. She got pissed and went to badmouth me with her friends."

Kate glanced at his crotch again. The bulge was even more pronounced. "What could she have to badmouth?" Again she bit her lip.

"She can be very creative." Chad laughed. "Like the party. It would've gotten a little kinky. She knew it and I knew it. I don't know why I got so set on it. Like it's a bad thing, having her all to myself?"

"I wouldn't worry about it, Chad," Kate said. "You two are always either making love or fighting. Sometimes I think that's all marriage is."

He sat on the sofa beside her. "Which is yours?"

"Oh, no," Kate said. "Your father and I... he's a good man, but I'm sure you're old enough to know it's not what you'd call a marriage."

Chad smiled ruefully. "Would you go for it, though? Under different circumstances?"

"What circumstances?"

"Say my dad hadn't married you and you won the lottery. You were set for life. Would you marry someone?"

"Being happy with someone for the rest of our lives? I'm not sure I'd want the responsibility," Kate joked.

"But you want what goes with it, right?" Chad said, his hand touching her knee in consolation. "And you're not getting that either, are you?"

Their eyes met above their glasses. Chad took a deep breath, and Kate's mouth parted, her eyes fastened to his. The silence was numbing.

"Kate." His voice was a hoarse whisper.

It was all in their eyes. She could feel it and she was powerless to stop it. "No, Chad... no."

Her fingers were nervous when he took the glass away. Her eyes closed in sweet anguish when his mouth came down to meet hers. Chad knew what she needed. Chad wouldn't play games.

The weight of his body was heavy on hers as his mouth fused with hers and his hands covered her body with an expertise that set off explosions within her.

"Let's go inside," he whispered hotly, his mouth at her ear.

They were already inside, but Kate didn't have to ask what he meant.

"No, Chad... we can't."

"We can."

"It isn't right. My God, I'm legally your mother!"

"Not once I get you into bed. You need me and I need you... for now, anyway. It's true... isn't it?"

His hard cock was rubbing against her thigh. It sent electric sparks right to the core of her cunt. At that moment a hatred for all men rose quickly in Kate's breast. But it faded quickly when his hands found the soft mound between her thighs.

He was right. It was better with him than it would be to do anything silly and dangerous with the two boys on the beach.

"Kate..." he said, "upstairs."

"What if Emma comes back?"

"She was so mad when she left, she won't be back for hours."

She felt herself being pulled from the sofa. His lean, hard young body pressed against hers as he guided her up the stairs. His tongue was in her ear and he massaged her breasts, further breaking down her resistance.

In the bedroom he was fumbling at the ties on her bikini top. The two slender triangles of fabric already offered a sumptuous view of her breasts, virtually all their curvature slinking out to either side of the cups, but he wanted more. Men always wanted more. And she couldn't help but wonder how much they'd take... "Kate, I've wanted to do this just as long as you have."

Oh, God, she thought, he knows. He's known all along.

Her bra came off. His fingers caught at the elastic at her waist and then Kate swayed nakedly before him. He cupped the plump, impossible roundness of her tits, his mouth at her ear again. Kate thought she would go out of her mind in another minute.

In painful impatience, her fingers sought his prick. She heard the groan spill over from his throat. With one swift gesture, Chad dropped onto the bed, pulling her down with him.

He was passionate. His mouth was hot and moist, setting off fires in her breast, his cock stiffening as he sought her cunt. Passion rose in her throat, spilled over as he thrust to fill her. There was no pretense between them. Only this glorious, demanding desire in her.

"Oh, Chad, Chad..."

As Chad's fingers closed over her hairy cunt, Kate sighed. She wriggled her ass closer to him so that his hand was forced between the lips of her already damp pussy. He could feel the warm wetness, and knowing what she wanted, he obliged by vigorously finger-fucking her.

Withdrawing his hand from her cunt, he pushed her away.

Holding her by the wrists, he gently pulled her to her feet. "Let's fuck standing up. Your daughter-in-law loves it," he whispered in her ear.

She leaned back against the wall, her legs slightly parted, helping him, bending her knees, taking hold of his cock to guide it towards the slit that showed through the hairs. She only succeeded in rubbing it against her cuntlips and he became more excited.

She put her arms around his neck, then slid them warmly down to his waist, then pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around his waist, bringing her burning pussy close to his cock, and spreading the lips of her cunt wide.

Leaning his palms on the wall, Chad placed his rod against the opening. As he pushed in, forging his way into her warm, tight tunnel, Kate squirmed her ass, moving closer to him, and engulfed his gigantic prick in her cunt completely.

"OOOHHHHH, fuck me just like that!" she gasped.

With her hanging on to him, literally wrapped around him, and squirming around on his cock, Chad began to move his ass in a similar, dancing coitus. At the same time, he moved in and out, but never coming completely out. He pressed against the wall, and for a few minutes, only the increased panting of their breathing signified their approaching ecstasy. At last they came, pounding into each other, shooting their orgasms together.

Kate slowly released her legs and straightened up and his spent cock slid out of her. He reached over to the bedroom dresser, grabbed a handkerchief and tenderly wiped his cum from her pussy.

Chad kissed her long and warmly, putting his hand back on her cunt, rubbing her cunt with his thumb. With his tongue working harder inside her mouth, he rubbed her clit harder and harder until she once again felt that frenzy of passion moving in on her.

Again she spread her ankles wide, exposing her pussy, red and swollen with desire.

"More?" Chad asked.

"More," Kate answered, lowering her eyes.

Letting his hands move along her legs as he nudged between them, he once again made his way towards her open cunt.

He let the head of his cock rest lightly at the opening for a few seconds until it came to a full hardness again, enjoying the sight of her pubic hairs over his prick. Then, placing a hand under each of her voluptuous buttocks, he thrust his cock into her until his balls were hitting her ass. He lunged into her, pulling her forward on her toes, holding her head against his big chest. Her tits seemed to be touching her chin as his chest pushed them up.

He leaned over her to kiss her rigid nipples. "Don't worry, I'll give you all the climaxes you need. I'll make that sweet pussy of yours sing!" he whispered.

They made their way to the bed, still joined by his cock jammed up her cunt. Then he quickly withdrew, bent her over the side of the bed so that her gorgeous ass stuck up, invitingly firm and round.

Pushing her head still lower, he made it possible for her opening and closing cunt to be visible to his hungry eyes. He gripped his cock again, a drop of moisture hanging from the little slit at the top.

Placing a hand on each buttock, he spread her ass cheeks, then took a delicious second to gape at her exposed. He slid a finger into her ass, then placed his prick between the lips of her cunt and let it rest along its length, letting her flowing juices moisten it.

He leaned forward, placed the head of his cock against the entrance of her moist channel, and putting both hands under her soft belly, pulling her towards him, making her rump higher and her cunt closer, he pushed his cock in again.

Kate was well-stuffed. Soon his cock was pushing deep against her womb. She began to moan. She tried to move with him, but couldn't because of the way she was being held... and filled.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12