University 02 - A Continuing Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked into the town, I asked Jo. "What are you looking to buy?"

"Something with lace, pretty, sophisticated and not slutty." Jo responded.

"Sounds great, can't wait to see you wearing it!" I said with a wink.

"And what about you Amy?" Jo asked.

"Probably a nice silk top and matching shorts. And I need a dressing gown, as my current one is just not sexy!" I responded.

"Sounds perfect!" Jo said smiling at me.

As Jo and I entered a shop that catered for just adults, I felt comfortable in being able to choose garments and discuss with Jo, whether they suited or not. I selected a lovely dark purple silk top and matching shorts, as well as a dressing gown from the same range.

"You will look wonderful in those Amy!" Jo responded with an admiring smile.

Jo selected a black lacy bra and matching pants, which she said would go with the black dressing gown she already had.

"Great choice, can't wait to see you in them!" I said with smile and a wink.

After purchasing the garments, we went back to the house. As some of the other girls were around, Jo and I quickly took the shopping to our rooms, to avoid them being seen. Thinking that buying such lingerie might raise questions that we might wish to avoid.

As we came out of our rooms to join the other girls downstairs, i said to Jo, "I will come to your room at midnight and we will try on the garments."

"Looking forward to it!" Jo replied.

After several hours of relaxing in front of the TV with the other girls, I decided to go to bed. As I was due visit Jo's room later, I took my time to prepare myself, shaving my legs, pubic area etc, before having a long hot shower. I then sat down painting my toe and finger nails with a colour that would almost match the lingerie I had bought. I also applied make up that would compliment. I decided to surprise Jo by wearing the new lingerie and hoped I could just sit and watch Jo get undressed, before trying on her lingerie.

As the clock hit midnight, I opened up my door quietly, seeing if I could go to Jo's room unnoticed. Luckily the other girls had gone to bed, so I made my walk to Jo's room. As I entered Jo's room I was in for a surprise. Jo had already changed into her new lingerie and was spread sexily on the bed waiting for me. I could not help but smile widely saying quietly, "Wow!!"

Jo on seeing me dressed in my new underwear just said, "I want you now, you look amazing!!"

I padded across to the bed, removing my dressing gown and just got on the bed next to Jo kissing her on the lips, asking Jo "Do you want me to check how easily, I can remove your new underwear?"

Jo laughed quietly whispering, "Yes you naughty thing, practical as ever!"

I then proceeded to embrace Jo moving her on to her back, as we started to kiss passionately, with our hands roaming over each others bodies, feeling the new lingerie. Jo's new bra really showed off her ample breasts and as I licked at her cleavage, I reached around to unclasp her bra. On releasing Jo's breasts I took them in both hands bringing them together, sucking on one nipple at a time.

Moving down Jo's slender body, I kissed down to her new panties and then knelt, so I could carefully remove them. I then pulled them off her legs very slowly, letting the lace material caress Jo's skin. As the panties cleared Jo's feet, I then quietly said to Jo, "Now that I have proved removing your new underwear is easy, perhaps I should stop?"

"No... I have needs don't you know!!" Jo whispered

I then stood up and removed my silk top and shorts, before getting comfortable on the bed, ready to lick Jo's pussy. Before starting, I coated fingers in saliva and rubbed this into Jo's pussy, ensuring that Jo was ready for more. As Jo's pussy showed obvious signs of arousal, I then licked her pussy in a steady repetitive motion, flicking her clit as I went. I then spent some time just concentrating on her clit, licking it very gently, occasionally taking it between my lips to suck on it. As Jo started to writhe on the bed panting I stopped. I joined her for a cuddle at the head of the bed briefly, before I sat on her face, moving into a 69 position. Once I felt that both of us had had enough, I climbed off and joined her pulling over the sheets. We then fell asleep in each other arms.

As the alarm went off in the morning, I found myself naked spooning into the back of a naked Jo. As we both woke, Jo reached across to turn off the alarm and we just lay together without saying anything. This was the first time I had shared a bed with Jo all night. I then broke the silence whispering, "I had not intended to stay all night, but I am glad I did."

Jo responded, "Yes, it was really lovely to spend the night with you and I would love this to be regular, but given the shared house with six other girls, not sure it would be a good idea!"

I replied, "If only we had our own private flat or house together!"

"I will get up, have a quick wash in your ensuite and then quietly get back to my room." I advised

Quickly grabbing hold of my clothes, I then used Jo's ensuite to clean up and dress, before returning to the bedroom. I kissed Jo my goodbyes telling her, "I think I have fallen in love with you and I can't wait until we get to Victoria's house on Saturday."

"Yes... I can't wait either and I think I love you Amy." Jo responded.

I managed to get back to my own bedroom without anyone noticing and after getting ready for another day at University, I went downstairs for breakfast. As I had an earlier lesson, I left the house before the others.

**********

As Saturday arrived, I woke in my own bed with a nervous excitement about what might happen later at Victorias house. I questioned in my head whether it was ok to have sex with Victoria, even if Jo was part of a threesome. I had really fallen for Jo and was not sure I wanted to share her with anyone else.

After getting up, I went to Jo's room and knocked quietly. "Come in!" Jo announced.

As i entered her room, I noticed Jo was in deep thought, just staring at the ceiling.

"Thinking about what might happen later at Victoria's?" I asked.

"You read my mind!" Jo admitted.

I replied. "I am sure we both have had similar thoughts about having sex with another woman, when we have this blossoming relationship. But we are both learning new experiences and as long as we enjoy them together, I can't see it being a problem."

"Actually, i was thinking about whether Victoria had a strap on dildo or whether we should visit a sex shop to buy one!" Jo said as she laughed quietly.

"Very funny, I had not thought of that, you naughty girl!!" I replied with a girly giggle.

"I am going back to my room. See you later." I added.

I then left the room and headed back to my room to rest, thinking about what might happen later, with thoughts of Victoria using a strap on tonight to fuck Jo and I. Now that was a hot dream that might happen, I thought to myself.

After spending most of the morning studying books for my University course and making a few drawings of lingerie designs for a fashion project, I went downstairs to find some lunch. Only Gemma was around, who explained that the others girls apart from Jo had gone home for the weekend.

After talking about various subjects Gemma commented, "The other night, i think I heard Jo having sex with someone, but I did not hear anyone leave the house."

"Really!!" I responded, "My room is not as close to Jo's as yours and I did not hear anything!"

Gemma added, "Whoever the person was, I am a little jealous, as Jo is gorgeous! Not that I am into girls."

"Yes whoever it was is a lucky guy!" I responded.

As Gemma and I sat eating sandwiches, Jo appeared in the kitchen, which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Morning Jo, have a good sleep?" Gemma asked.

"Yes lovely thanks!" Jo replied.

"There is some ham and bread out, if you want to make a sandwich." I suggested.

"Yes, that will do." Jo replied.

Luckily Gemma did not say anything to Jo about what she heard the other night and I certainly did not mention it either. Gemma explained that she was going to be staying with friends this evening after going out and would not be back until Sunday evening. Jo and I explained that we both had course work that needed to be completed by Monday, so would be working on that.

After lunch, Jo and I headed back to our rooms to study. Later in the afternoon we heard Gemma leave the house, shouting, "See you tomorrow girls."

As soon as Gemma was gone, I rushed across to Jo's room.

"My god that was awkward, Gemma said she heard you having sex in your room the other night." I announced with alarm.

"Really?" I thought we were really quiet and the walls are pretty solid." Jo replied

"Not that it matters." Jo added.

"I am glad that you are OK with it, but just don't confirm anything, if Gemma asks you." I advised.

"It is none of her business anyway!" Jo responded.

Changing the subject, I suggested to Jo that we buy Victoria some chocolates or flowers as a gift. Jo agreed that on the way to her house we would stop in a shop to pick something up.

"I will go and get ready to go out." I advised.

"Make sure you put on your lovely new underwear Amy." Jo suggested.

"Yes i will..."I replied.

Jo and i later met downstairs in the lounge ready to go to Victorias. On seeing Jo, she literally took my breath away, wearing a lovely black dress.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" I said with desire.

"Thank you and so do you Amy." Jo replied.

I was wearing a navy blue dress for a change, with matching high heel shoes.

As we both left the house, I was already feeling sexy walking with Jo to Victoria's house, for a night I hoped would be as good as I had been dreaming about. We stopped on the way to buy a large box of chocolates.

On arriving and ringing the doorbell at Victorias house, she opened the door with a welcoming smile. She said, "I have been really looking forward to you two coming over."

"We bought you some chocolates." I said passing them to Victoria.

"Umm...lovely i will enjoy eating them with you later."

As we entered the lounge putting our overnight bags to one side, Victoria passed us a Pizza delivery leaflet to look at and asked whether we were both OK with pizza. After sitting down writing down our order details, Victoria made the order. The delivery would take half a hour to arrive.

While we waited, Victoria opened up a bottle of white wine and poured out a glass for each of us. We discussed how our University course were going and what it was like living in a house with eight girls. Both Jo and I said that so far we enjoyed being at University and were lucky that the other six housemates were lovely. I asked Victoria about her sister Kerry and she explained that Kerry was attending a weekend teaching course.

After consuming a couple of glasses of wine, I was feeling hungry and was relieved when the doorbell rang. Victoria got up, went to the door and returned with the pizzas. She opened up another bottle of wine to enjoy with our dinner.

While eating, Jo asked Victoria, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you and Kerry always preferred girls?"

Victoria replied, "No I don't mind you asking!"

Victoria continued, "When I was about 16, i found out that Kerry was in a relationship with a girl, when I caught her in her room having sex. At the time I was very confused how I felt about my Sister being a lesbian. I then discussed it with Kerry the next day and she explained to me that she had been sexually involved with girls and even an older woman for quite awhile."

"Did Kerry tell you about her first time with another girl?" I asked

Victoria replied going into some detail about what Kerry had told her at the time. "Kerry explained to me, that aged about 18, she had come home from school and found their Mother having sex with two girls that lived in their road. They were friends of theirs, who had over the years played games with them and used the family homes indoor swimming pool. On seeing Kerry they had stopped and Kerry fled upstairs to her bedroom."

"That must have been a real shock, being told that your Mother was also having sex with girls in the house?" Jo said with concern.

"Yes, I was really shook up at the time, feeling that my Mother and Sister had this secret life going on for quite awhile, without me being aware!" Victoria responded.

Victoria paused having a bite of pizza and a swig of wine before continuing. "Later on when the girls had left, Kerry said that Mum had come up to her room to explain herself. She apparently explained that since her Husband, our Dad, had left to live abroad, that she had been lonely. Mum had fallen for the two girls who had been coming over regularly. The girls had a crush on my Mum and she was tempted into a sexual relationship. If you meet my Mum, you might understand why girls and boys might well have a crush on her. She is an absolute MILF, with an amazing figure and model like looks."

"This is quite a hot story Victoria!!" I interrupted.

"Yes, I can remember Kerry telling me a very long story, feeling very confused and I must admit a little bit turned on." Victoria replied.

"So which girl did Kerry have her first sexual experience with?" I asked.

"Apparently, it was one of the girls my Mum had been seeing. My Mum had arranged for her to come over to see Kerry, as Kerry had expressed an interest in having a lesbian experience. Kerry and this girl spent a couple of hours together in Kerry's room enjoying time together, while bizarrely my Mum was having sex with the other girl downstairs. Kerry also confided in me that Mum had also arranged a sexual encounter for her with one of Mums older friends aged about forty at the time."

"Wow..." I said loudly

"That is amazing!!" Jo added.

"We should eat the pizza, before it goes cold!" Victoria advised.

As we sat enjoying our dinner, my mind was running through various pictures of everything that Victoria had described. I wondered whether there were secret incest relationships between Victoria, Kerry and even their Mother. In my mind I decided not to ask.

"How about you Victoria, when did you have your first lesbian experience?" Jo asked.

Victoria happy to tell her own story explained, "When I reached 18, I had a conversation with Kerry about wanting to have experience with a girl and after thinking about it, she suggested that their Mothers friend might be a good choice. Apparently the woman Kerry had sex with had previously expressed an interest in spending 'quality time' with me. At the time Kerry and my Mum said I was only 16 and was too young. A while after my 18th birthday, I met this woman at my Mums house and we went to my bedroom to have private time together. My Mum stayed downstairs, just in case she was needed."

Victoria paused taking a sip of wine and said, "Girls before I continue with my story, I would really like to have a shower and change out of my clothes. Would you two like to do the same and then we will meet back here?"

"Yes great idea!" I replied, Jo nodded her head.

"Where can we shower and change? Jo asked.

"You can both use Kerry's room." Victoria advised.

The three of us then left the lounge to go upstairs, with Victoria going to her room, Jo and I going to kerry's room.

Jo and I quickly undressed in front of each other, moving to the ensuite bathroom. As the shower was big enough for two, we both got in and helped to wash each other. As I knelt down to wash Jo's ass and pubic area, I kissed her all over. As I stood up, I also took each nipple in my mouth, noticing how stiff they were. I pulled Jo into a deep kiss, before Jo knelt to clean my ass and pubic area. As she did this, she kissed and licked my pussy briefly. Turning off the shower, I grabbed a large towel, so we could dry each other off.

Returning to Kerry's bedroom, we put our lovely new lingerie back on and reapplied makeup on each other, so we hopefully looked irresistible to Victoria. Being nosy, I had a quick look in Kerry's drawers to see what I could find. To no surprise, I found a few vibrators, a strap on and a double ended dildo. I winked at Jo as I showed them to her saying, "Perhaps we might see these again later!"

Once Jo and I were ready to go back downstairs, I kissed Jo saying, "I am really looking forward to what I hope is going to happen with Victoria tonight."

Jo responded, "Yes, lets go and enjoy ourselves."

As we entered the lounge just wearing our new lingerie, I noticed that the fire had been put on to warm the room. Victoria was sat on the sofa nearest to the fire and she was totally naked.

"Wow...Victoria you look good enough to eat!!" I said excitedly.

"That is what I was hoping for!!" Victoria replied with a broad smile.

Placed on the sofa was a lovely soft towel like blanket to sit on. Victoria patted the sofa either side of her inviting us to sit next to her. As we sat down, Victoria turned to us one at a time kissing us. I leant across Victoria's naked body to kiss Jo.

"So have you two girls been having sex together?" Victoria asked.

"Yes we have on a couple of occasions." I responded.

"I am glad you seem to be enjoying it, as that makes me feel a little more comfortable." Victoria explained.

"Can you please continue your story from earlier?" I asked.

"Yes of course, but only if you feel free to touch me anywhere and touch yourselves!" Victoria requested.

"I will begin where i stopped, where I was joined in my bedroom by my Mums friend. Her name was Sandy and she was a 42 year old sexy blonde with a lovely slim figure, with breasts bigger than her frame. As I sat nervously on my bed in pyjamas, Sandy sat next to me and asked me whether I really wanted to have sex with her. I said that I really wanted to, but she would have to teach me. Sandy then got off the bed to take off her blouse and skirt, before sitting down in just her underwear. Sandy then pulled me into a cuddle, before asking me to sit on her lap."

As Victoria was telling her story, I had been leaning into her with my lingerie covered body touching her skin. I had also been gently touching her nearest breast, very lightly playing with her nipple with a fingernail. On the other side of Victoria, Jo had leant down taking the other nipple into her mouth sucking on it.

Victoria continuing her story, "Sandy pulled me into a kiss and it felt wonderful. It was so tender and slow. As we kissed, Sandy held my head before moving her hands down to caress my back. Sandy lifted my pyjama top off revealing my naked breasts. She asked me to reach around to remove her bra and after reaching around I managed to do so. Sandy pulled me into her and our breasts rubbed together, as she kissed my neck."

By this time, Jo and I were sucking on Victorias nipples and stroking her thighs up to her pussy. Victoria was now showing signs of loving the attention she was receiving.

"Before I continue my story, I want you both naked!" Victoria demanded.

I stood up and as sexily as I could I removed my silk top and shorts, noticing Victoria admiring glances. Jo had also removed her lacy bra and panties.

As Jo stood naked, Victoria said to me, "Don't you agree Amy, that Jo has the most perfect body?"

"Yes absolutely stunning!" I responded.

"Well thank you!" Jo replied to us both.

Both Jo and I sat back down next to Victoria, again letting our hands roam over her body.

I will continue Victoria advised, "After just embracing each others warm bodies for many minutes, Sandy patted the bed, telling me to lay down on my back. As I did so, Sandy stood up removing her skirt and stockings, standing naked by the bed just looking at my body. She commented that I looked so much like Kerry. I was also admiring my view as Sandy had a amazing body. She was tanned all over with wonderful skin and no pubic hair that I could see. She then crawled onto the bed and on top of me, kissing me tenderly. Moving downwards she kissed and licked me, sucking on my nipples, causing me to feel as good as I have ever felt. As she reached my pyjama bottoms, she kissed my pussy through them and i could feel her warm breath. Kneeling, she then pulled my bottoms off, just leaving me in my panties."