University 03 - Extended Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds wonderful but very expensive!" Said Jo.

"Yes very expensive, but a great experience, because in a week of lessons with a top chef and their staff, you can learn to cook so many different meals, that might take you years to learn otherwise." Sally explained

"Were there many others on the same course?" I asked

"From memory there were about fourteen other people, a mixture of single people, couples and friends together." Sally advised.

"Did you take anyone with you?" Jo asked.

"Yes, I went with Sandy who you will meet later. Sandy and I have been friends for a very long time since we met at a fashion event." Sally explained.

"Mentioning fashion, Victoria said that you were studying fashion at University Amy!" Sally added.

"Yes, I am studying fashion design and I am so far really enjoying it!" I explained.

"Perhaps I can help you Amy as I have decades of experience in the fashion industry and as you may have seen a wardrobe full of designer clothes that you can draw inspiration from? Sally suggested.

"That would be absolutely brilliant and there is another favour I might ask you at some point, which is would you ever consider modelling for me, if I needed help?" I asked.

"Yes of course I would be happy to help you!" Sally replied smiling widely.

"I can also model for you, if you need someone else to practice on!" Victoria said while smiling widely.

"And don't leave me out, if there is a chance of getting clothes made to fit!" Jo warned me.

"Excellent, three models recruited! This is proving a very successful day!" I said enthusiastically.

"Some people have all of the luck!" Jo said shaking her head.

"I am studying English, if anyone wants any help writing love poems or cheesy chat up lines, to use when trying to seduce teenage girls?" Jo added smiling at all of us.

We all burst into laughter, covering our mouths to stop any unwanted saliva being projected.

"That was hilarious Jo, you should be writing comedy scripts!" Victoria stated with happy tears running down her cheeks.

"I am glad we are all getting on so well, that we can joke about my odd lesbian family!" Sally added.

"Better to be odd and have fun, than conventional and boring!" I suggested.

"I am so glad Mum that we have found Amy and Jo. They really are very special!" Victoria said in a warm loving way.

"Thank you, you are very kind and I am really enjoying your company as well!" I responded.

"Me too..." Jo added.

"I will clear the plates and go to get the desert" Sally said standing up taking the plates, before heading out of the room.

"Do you want any help? I asked.

"Yes you can come to help me with carrying the deserts back if you want?" Sally asked.

I then left the table to join Sally in the kitchen, where she was getting food out of the fridge. After Sally had put various items on the side, she said to me, "Do you mind if I gave you a hug?"

"Of course you can!" I replied.

Sally then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the top of my head. I felt her incredible warmth radiate into me. Sally was a stunning almost 6ft redhead in her early 50's at a guess and I was a 5' 2" 18 year old blonde with a slight curvy figure. Sally moved a step away from me asking, "Do you mind if I kissed you?"

Slightly struggling to speak I replied, "I would love you to kiss me!!"

Sally stepped forward and reached down clasping my head in her hands, before very slowing moving her lips to kiss me ever so gently. As she did so my legs felt very weak and I leant back on the kitchen units to support myself.

After what was probably only a 20 second kiss but seemed longer, Sally stood back from me and said, "We better take the deserts to the dining room. We can make love later, if you want to Amy?"

After Sally had said that, I seemed to lose the ability to speak, as i just smiled back at her into her hazel coloured eyes, just nodding my head.

We then took the deserts into the dining room placing them on the table as if nothing had just happened.

"What would you like girls, we have a Cheesecake, Strawberries, Greek Yoghurt, Honey?" Sally asked.

"I will have the Cheesecake please with a spoonfull of Yoghurt please." I requested

"Can I have the same, but with a few Strawberries please?" Jo asked

We then sat enjoying deserts and I was in deep thought about what had just happened in the kitchen. Under the table I felt a foot rub down my shin and I looked across the table to see Sally looking at me smiling.

"Is it me or has the sexual tension increased in the room since we have started eating deserts?" Jo questioned with a smile.

"It might be the sensual nature of eating desert or perhaps something happened in the kitchen!" Victoria suggested.

After a pause "Ok, I admit it, Amy and I had a quick kiss and cuddle!" Sally admitted.

"You won the bet Jo so I will have to do the forfeit!" Victoria conceeded.

"Bet and forfeit!" I asked.

"Jo said that Sally would not be able to resist you Amy and I said nothing would happen!" Victoria confirmed.

"The forfeit is that I allow my Mum to take both you Amy and Jo up to her very large bed to relax together, while I clear the table and fill the dishwasher." Victoria added.

"Glad you lost the bet!!" Sally laughed.

"So am I!" I agreed

"I am also very happy!!" Jo stated.

"Before I fulfil the forfeit and clear up after lunch, I have one request!" Victoria advised.

"And your request is?" Sally asked.

"I want you three to strip naked in front of me now, put all of your clothes on the back of the chairs and I want to see you walk slowly up the stairs towards my Mums room!" Victoria requested.

"If you girls are happy with Victoria's request then I am happy!" Sally said to reassure.

"Ok with me!" I said.

"And me, but we must all start stripping at the same time." Jo asked.

Sally then stood up, prompting Jo and I to also stand. As Sally pulled her blouse from her trousers, I started to unbutton my dress while watching Sally intensely. Jo had already removed her dress and was now standing in her black lacy bra and panties. As I looked across at Sally, I could see her lick her lips at the sight of Jo. Sally had now removed her blouse revealing a stunning white silk negligee, with hard erect nipples very noticeable. As I let my dress fall to the floor, I stood in my dark purple silk top and shorts, as well as high heels. Sally was now looking across with her hazel eyes blazing with desire.

Sally continued to strip removing her shoes, before removing her trousers. The three of us were now standing in just underwear, with Jo and I still in high heeled shoes.

"I will help you remove your shoes girls!" Victoria said standing up and walking around the table.

As Victoria bent down to first take off my shoes, Sally was watching her daughter closely. Victoria then moved to Jo removing her shoes, before moving to sit back down. Sally then pulled her panties down her amazing toned legs bending over giving us a great view of her shaved pussy, before removing her negligee top. I just looked across in absolute wonder at the full naked body that I was seeing, as it was perfect. I continued to strip removing my silk undies, helping Jo remove her bra, before she slid her panties off.

"Wow wow wow, that was so hot ladies!!" Victoria enthused. "Now get yourselves up those stairs to have fun!" Victoria instructed.

Sally walked around the table slowly with her amble pert breasts very slight wobbling, with no other parts of her lean firm body showing any wobble at all. Sally was a perfect specimen and it was no wonder others found her irresistible. As she walked up to Jo and I, she held out her hands to guide us through the door towards the stairs. Following closely behind Victoria was watching every step.

"You girls are just too gorgeous to resist not joining you, so I will see you in half an hour with a surprise." Victoria shouted towards us.

Looking over her shoulder Sally replied, "I am sure that we will enjoy your surprise you naughty girl, see you very soon!"

Sally looked at Jo and I with a smile, "I think I know the surprise Victoria has in store for us."

As Sally opened the door to her bedroom, she pulled Jo and I through, closing the door behind us. Sally then instructed us, "Get on the bed girls and relax for a minute while I use the bathroom."

"What do you think the surprise is Amy?" Jo asked me.

"As long as it not Kerry and Sandy wanting two young girls to be their sex slaves." I replied

"Victoria would not do that, it will be something nice!" I added.

Sally returned from the bathroom smelling amazing and sat on the edge of the bed "What lovely fragrance can I smell Sally?"

"It is a lovely natural body lotion I apply, that makes my skin feel super smooth!" Sally replied.

"Can I feel?" Jo asked.

"Do you think I would say no? Of course not, help yourself." Sally insisted.

Jo moved across to where Sally was sat and gently used her fingertips to feel how smooth Sally's skin was. "It is amazing, your body is amazing Sally." Jo purred

"Can you two please join me in the centre of the bed as I want a three way cuddlefest?" I asked.

"Now that is an invitation I cannot refuse!" Sally said with a sexy low tone, as she pulled Jo across the bed to join me.

"Lets pull the cushions across to rest our head on, so we can enjoy our cuddle as comfortably as we can girls!" Sally instructed.

All three of us pulled the various cushions across that were piled up at the head of the bed and placed them behind us.

"Please don't be shy with me girls and feel the need to ask me before you touch me anywhere! This afternoon my body is yours to play with, provided you agree to reciprocate with your bodies fully open to be touched and cherished?"

"Of course I accept, but I prefer to be gentle and slow!" I requested.

"Lets get started please!" Jo demanded.

On that note, Sally pulled Jo into her and they kissed as I watched. This was the sexiest thing I have seen at such a close distance. Here was my 18 year stunning brunette blue eyed lover kissing a truly stunning 50 something redhead model. I as continued to watch them cradle each other in their arms kissing with increasing passion, I spooned up behind Sally and rubbed my groin into her perfect toned ass, while I started to kiss and lick her neck.

At the point Sally was really enjoying the attention that she was receiving from Jo and I, as I could hear murmurs of contentment coming from her. Sally let go of Jo and moved to go on her back without saying anything. Sally just looked at Jo and I with her hazel eyes asking to be made love to while not saying one word.

Jo and I moved to lay down on either side of Sally taking turns to kiss her mouth, while the other kissed along her neck and upper chest. We then moved to caress Sally's perfect firm ample breasts, each taking a nipple into our mouths. As I sucked away and kissed Sally's breast and stomach, Jo was now kissing lower just teasing Sally.

Sally then reached down and pushed Jo's head gently down, while opening her legs. Jo crawled down the bed a little and was now licking down Sally's lovely toned thighs, while looking at Sally's eyes with lust. In the meantime I had moved towards Sally's pussy and was kissing and licking ever closer. Eventually, after enough teasing, I had reached Sally's clit, while Jo was now licking Sally's pussy. As our heads moved together, we just about managed to join tongues in our oral assault, before I left Jo to it, moving up the bed to embrace Sally into a kiss.

After an unknown number of minutes of oral attention, Jo inserted her fingers into Sally to stimulate her further, while continuing to lick and suck on her clit. As Sally writhed on the bed, I kissed her neck, before returning to her breasts. After Sally had seemed to have enough for now, Jo crawled back up the bed to kiss Sally, reaching across to offer me her fingers coated in Sally's nectar.

"You taste as wonderful as you look Sally!" I said looking into eyes, before leaning into kiss her.

"I want to taste you now Jo!" Sally requested.

"Ok, I won't resist!" Jo replied moving onto her back.

"I can service your pussy at the same Sally!" I suggested.

"Yes you can!!" Sally agreed,

As Sally moved into position to enjoy Jo, I crawled down the large bed and under Sally lying on my back, with my face now lined up to begin servicing Sally. As I licked back and forward with occasional sucks on Sally's clit, I also had my hands massaging her amazingly pert ass. In between sounds of Sally licking and sucking on Jo's pussy, I could hear Sally purring with contentment.

While the three of us were thoroughly enjoying our oral session, I heard the door open quietly. As I just about managed to take a peek while being under Sally, I noticed that Victoria was sat on a bedroom chair and was really enjoying the scene being played out on the bed. Peeking again, I noticed that Victoria was wearing a strap on and at her feet was a tray with a bottle of champagne and glasses. I did not say anything or gesture in anyway, as I don't think Victoria could see me looking. Whether Jo had noticed I did not know. I just continued to devour Sally, licking, sucking and occasionally penetrating her with my tongue. As I could hear and feel Jo and Sally coming with real murmurs of contentment, I just collapsed back on the bed.

I then felt Sally move and stand away from the bed. As I also got up and sat on the bed I could see Jo staring across at Victoria not saying anything. I don't think it was the champagne that stunned Jo into silence, but Victoria now standing naked apart from wearing a strap on. Now Jo had seen Victoria wearing a strap on before, but not in the same bedroom as Victoria's naked Mum and two naked 18 year old girls. While I was also shocked, I kind of thought that this might be the surprise that was promised earlier.

Victoria picking up the tray with champagne and glasses announced, "Hope you like my surprise ladies, nothing like a glass of bubbly at half time!" Victoria then continued towards the bed, placing the tray on the bed, before bending over to fill the glasses and handing them to each of us.

"Thank you very much Victoria, but I was not sure whether it was just the champagne that was your surprise?" I asked.

"Oh...you mean this?" Victoria asked as she bought her hand down to grab the 8inch strap on that she was wearing.

"That surely was no surprise to you ladies!" Victoria insisted.

On hearing this Sally stepped towards Victoria and slapped the 8inch dildo saying, "You very naughty girl, I am sure Amy and Jo will enjoy you using it on them."

"Sally are you going to stay in the room, while Victoria spends time with Amy and I?" Jo asked.

"Enjoy drinking your champagne and relax while I think about it." Sally requested, as she sat down on the bed in deep thought.

After what must have been at least 3 minutes, Sally cleared her throat before announcing, "I will stay with you three ladies, if you all agree, but the boundary which Victoria understands is that we will not engage in incest. So if you agree to this and just see what happens, then we will continue our fun!"

"You know my answer!" Victoria responded quickly.

"Ok with me!" I said

"And me!" Jo agreed.

As we finished the champagne and put the glasses back on the tray, Victoria picked up the tray and walked across to a dressing table to place it somewhere safe. As she walked back with the dildo bobbing up and down in front of her, Victoria asked, "Which of you ladies wants to be fucked first?"

*****

(To be continued. In the next episode, find out if Sally and her Daughter Victoria do engage in any incest, while enjoying time with Amy and Jo. Also what happens when Sally's other Daughter Kerry and their shared lover Sandy come over to the house?)

12