University 01 - A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria then moved back towards the bed commanding, "Please stand up and i will undress you..."

As i stood, she knelt down before me, first taking off my shoes. As each shoe was removed she tenderly touched my feet looking for a response. She then pulled down my jeans gradually, struggling as they were quite tight fitting. As my butt cheeks were revealed, both of her hands reached around, caressing me, with her face nuzzling my stomach, kissing it gently. She then pulled the jeans fully down, as i stepped out of them, leaving me in just my underwear.

Victoria kissed my legs, from my feet all the way up my thighs. She then put her mouth to my pussy covered panties and i heard her inhale seemingly enjoying my scent. She was really purring as i then felt her lick my pussy up and down through my panties.

Then she stopped standing up saying, "Get on the bed Amy, on your back..."

I climbed on the bed laying down, quickly joined by her laying by my side. She then stroked me very gently from my face, down to my bra covered breasts and down to my panty covered pussy. All the while, as her fingers lightly travelled across me, Victoria maintained eye contact.

As she stroked my panties, she asked "Are you ready?"

I replied coyly, "I think so..." hoping she would go down on me.

I was not disappointed, as Victoria moved her head towards my panties and started kissing all around my stomach and then thighs. She then knelt and removed my panties in one move. As i closed my eyes, i could feel hot breath on my pussy just blowing gently. Her tongue then teased my clit by circling around and flicking back and forward. I then felt her tongue move downwards, licking right across my whole pussy and gently she bit my labia. Then her tongue seemed to target my vaginal entrance, penetrating it and this was incredible. I could feel how wet i was becoming. Victoria was slurping away at the juices now flowing. My legs were starting to shake and my breathing heavy. After what seemed like 10 minutes of unbelievable pleasure, it was proving too much.

"Please stop Victoria!" I need to calm down a bit or i will explode..."

"Ok we have plenty of time!!" she responded looking at me with lust.

Victoria took off her bra and panties, joining me up the bed and removed my bra, so were both fully naked. She then pulled the sheets over both of us as we cuddled together. I really enjoyed this feeling of her lovely naked warm body touching mine, almost as much as the sex. Neither of us spoke for many minutes, with just the occasional kiss as we looked at each other.

After i calmed down, i said "Victoria would you like me to make love to you now?"

Victoria responded "Only if you want to?"

"I really want to!!" i responded eagerly." But i may not be any good at it! "

I pulled back the sheets as i got up and i spent some time looking at the gorgeous body in front of me. I noticed a lovely pattern of freckles across her chest and a small dolphin tattoo on her left hip. Victorias breasts were amazing, so round and natural, probably at least a D cup. Her nipples were quite large and very suckable.

I moved on top of Victoria and just embraced her kissing her gently, with tongues circling each others. I could taste myself on licking her face. Not a bad taste i thought. After kissing her neck, i moved to suck on her wonderful nipples, that became so hard. I then felt hands push my head downwards, as she demanding relief without saying anything.

Reacting i kissed downwards across her stomach, licking at her belly button, before then diving straight down to her pussy, licking it firmly with a flattened tongue. I then flicked my tongue around and over her clit, as she did to me earlier. As i did so i reached up and pulled at her erect nipples.

I tongued the entrance to her vagina and replaced it with a thumb, as i sucked on her now exposed clit. I just kept going hoping i was doing Ok. Removing my thumb, i just licked up and down vigorously, sucking the clit as part of a steady sustained rhythm. From the sounds coming out of her mouth and the writhing on the bed, i think Victoria was enjoying it.

Stopping my oral assault, i asked "Was i Ok?"

"More than Ok..." came the reply.

Turning the light off, i pulled the sheets over us, as i returned to join her in a cuddle, hoping to just fall asleep in a state of bliss.

In the middle of the night, i heard Victoria get up out of bed and leave the room. I thought she must be going to the toilet as i fell asleep again.

My eyes opened, as the morning light came through the curtains. Victoria was still asleep, with her facing the other way. I turned facing her back, with my breasts touching her back. I kissed her head and back of her neck tenderly, as i hoped to wake her into a Sunday morning replay of the night before.

Victoria gradually awoke, but did not move, while she purred at my touches. After about 5 minutes, she turned to face me and kiss me.

"Good morning sweet young lady, did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes it was my first time with a woman, but i loved every second..." i said looking at her with pure lust.

"I am glad you enjoyed it" she replied.

"I really enjoyed my time with Jo as well, so i am glad that Victoria took good care of you!"

"What, you are not Victoria!!" I said in shock, asking "Are you joking?"

"Why don't you check?" she asked.

"Check?" I queried.

"Yes Victoria has lovely freckles across her chest and a dolphin tattoo on left hip, so why don't you check me out?" she suggested.

I turned down the sheets to take a look and was really shocked to see no freckles or tattoo. I looked at Kerry and asked her "What game are you playing?"

"Well Victoria and I like to share. We were both attracted to Jo and yourself, so when last night happened, we thought you would not mind experiencing both of us. So in the middle of the night we swapped places..."

Kerry then explained that as Victoria was taking her place, Jo woke up and caught us. After explaining she loved the idea and went with it. I watched for awhile and left, as Jo went between my Sisters legs being very enthusiastic. It was a very hot scene, that i struggled to watch, so joined you in bed as planned.

"Now that you know, how do you feel about it Amy?" Kerry asked.

"I need a little time to think about it, as all of this is new to me," I explained.

We just laid in bed for about half an hour, as i thought about whether getting involved with Kerry as well was a problem or not.

Having thought about it i said "Kerry can we cuddle under the sheets and see what happens?"

I could feel Kerry rubbing her pussy against my ass and kissing my neck after awhile.

I then broke the silence, saying "Kerry, would you like to make love to me?"

"It would be my pleasure Amy?" came a quick reply.

As i turned onto my back, Kerry moved over me to kiss me on my lips and forehead. What followed was totally different to her Sisters actions the night before. After a gentle start Kerry had gone straight down on me, licking my pussy if her life depended on it. With some force she pushed her tongue in and out of my vagina, with rhythmic flicking of her finger across my clit. This was a real workout and not the slow introduction i had experienced hours before. Kerry then replaced her tongue with fingers, building up to three at a time and thrusting with some pace.

"Ahhh, Kerry, please can you be a little more gentle, as i am a little tender!"

"Ok my lovely, i will lick you until you come instead!" she said removing her fingers and after several light laps of her tongue, Kerry built up a pace, licking to a steady rhythm, flicking my clit as her tongue travelled the length of my pussy.

I came very quickly and was slightly confused by which session i enjoyed the most.

As i was calming down Kerry asked "Can i sit on your face Amy?"

"Yes, we could give it a try i suppose!" i responded meekly.

Kerry pulled me down the bed and reversed herself, so she was now straddling my face, looking down the bed, with full access to me if she choose. As Kerry began to ride my face, i poked my tongue out feeling copious amounts of juice start to flow onto my tongue into my mouth, as well as most of my face. Kerry started to pull at my nipples and moved into a 69 licking my pussy with some vigour at the same time.

After we both came enough, we pulled the sheets back and had a lovely cuddle. After about 15 minutes there was a knock on the door. Kerry shouted "Come in..."

Victoria and Jo looked in the door smiling at both of us.

"Enjoy yourselves ladies?" Victoria asked.

Jo laughed looking at me.

"We wil see you downstairs!" Victoria announced as she pulled Jo away from the room.

"Better get up, I suppose..." Kerry reluctantly said.

"You can use Victorias shower," kerry said pointing to the ensuite door.

I then got up, to use the shower to clean up and when i returned, Kerry had gone to her own room to shower. I then got dressed and headed down stairs.

Sitting at the dining table, Victoria and Jo were tucking into their breakfasts.

"Amy come and sit next to me." Victoria insisted. "There is plenty of food and coffee or tea on the table".

As i sat down, Victoria said to Jo and I that when Kerry joins them at the table, that they will need to talk to us about ramifications of what happened. Amy and i just nodded our heads, while eating, thinking what she meant.

A short while later Kerry joined us at the table saying "Morning all..." serving up her breakfast.

"Kerry, i have told the girls we need to talk," Victoria announced.

Kerry responded, "Great and don't be concerned girls as it is nothing to worry about!"

Victoria explained "Kerry and i are tutors at the University. We are not allowed to have sexual relationships with students. If the University found out, it would be very serious for everyone. We would lose our careers and most likely you would have to leave the University. For this reason, you must not say anything and if you see either of us in public show no affection towards us!"

I respond "Yes i agree that makes perfect sense and i won't say anything!"

Jo said the same, but also asked "Does this mean that we will never be invited to your house again for any private time?"

"Of course not, if either Amy or you Jo wish to visit us together or individually, then you may do so, but it must be kept a secret" Kerry explained. "Just don't tell the other girls at the rented house, as you don't know whether you can trust them or not!"

We all agree to what has been said and finished breakfast. Nothing further happened that morning and after hugs and kisses, Jo and I said our goodbyes.

As we walked back to the student house, Jo and i did not discuss the sex part of the weekend, but we both said we enjoyed the experience. We both questioned whether we should repeat this, as it might be risky. In my head, i questioned whether my relationship with Jo would change following our shared experience. It is not as if we had sex in the same room, we just shared two Sisters.

12