University Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oh. Susan left. She was bored. Stacey and Wilma said they had class early in the morning so they bailed. Don't know what that was about though, 'cause classes don't start until next week.

- Oh... so it's just you and me then?

- Yeap. I didn't feel like dancing.

- All good.

Myriam then noticed the two men standing behind her friend. She stared them down. Porter was smiling, standing right behind Tina - it seemed like he had made his choice. She therefore turned her glance to his friend.

- They're a bit old, the seated girl said. No offense.

- None taken, Porter replied. I'm Porter. My friend, Tom.

Tom bowed his head. She was gorgeous, no doubt about it, and that Asian glare in her eyes turned him on immensely.

- So what do you say? Tina asked her friend. We did come here for a good time, and it looks like these two could be good.

- Maybe, but can they make the time?

Tina snickered. The girl introduced herself.

- Myriam. Myri, for short. Hi Tom. Porter.

Then, in a tone of greater confidence, Myriam leaned in to the two men, also to help be understood over the loud music.

- You guys here for the same thing we are.

- Definitely, Porter said.

- Then let's not waste any time, Myriam said.

She grabbed her friend's hand and stepped off the stool, her five feet six inches enhanced by the two-inch heels she wore that brought her to eye level for Tom. The two women walked hand in hand towards the exit; as a joke, Porter grabbed Tom's arm and followed them. They exited the bar.

- Are you sure about this? Tom mumbled.

- Oh! Definitely.

The men followed the women into the parking lot, to a parked minivan. Tina laughed as she pointed to it.

- My soccer mom's car. Borrowed it.

- You're not in any condition to drive, Myriam stated. Neither am I. Either of you drive?

- Sorry, Tom answered. No license.

- Um... Porter mumbled. License is suspended.

There was a short pause, and then Tina blurted out.

- Well, this sucks!

- Where were going to go anyway? Myriam said. I can't handle my roommates and your mom would throw a fit!

For a moment, it seemed liked nothing was going to happen. Unexpectedly, at least for Tom, Porter took charge.

- Well, he said, wandering towards the girls. I don't see the need to go anywhere.

He grabbed Tina's hand, pulled her away from Myriam and leaned her against the minivan, then passionately kissed her. She returned the action almost instantly. For a moment, the others stared. When Porter pulled away, he pointed to the minivan.

- Roll down the seats here, we got ourselves a nice comfy bed.

- Comfy's not the word I would use, Myriam answered. But I see what you're getting at. It's gonna be crowded though.

Tom was bewildered that the option of sex in the car - all four of them - was even considered. Porter, aware of his friend's reservations from prior conversations, reassured him.

- Relax. There's plenty of room for two couples in there.

Tina opened the door and began to tuck the foldable seats away - essentially turning the back into a flat surface. All the while, Porter was caressing her back and behind, and sort of helping her with the process. When the place was laid out, they crawled into the vehicle and headed towards the back.

Myriam, taking charge because it was obvious Tom wouldn't, walked up to him.

- Look, you don't have to, she said, but I was really looking forward to some fun before the semester starts and I have to focus on my studies. If that's not you, so be it, but...

Tom didn't even think. He wrapped one hand around her waist and kissed her. Her response spoke volumes about her desire, and they traded tongue for about a minute before pulling away.

- All right, then, Myriam simply stated.

They moved towards the van and climbed into it. At the back, for Porter and Tina, things had escalated quickly. Tina's jeans and panties were off. She was leaning against the inside of the vehicle, and Porter had buried his face between her legs. Tina, still half-drunk, moaned loudly, her eyes glazed over from the sensations.

Myriam turned around even as Tom was closing the door in on them, still uneasy about the affair. She planted a kiss on his lips the instant he was facing her.

- Ugh... fuck... Myri, he's really good...

- And you're really drunk, Myri replied, pulling away from Tom for a second.

Moaning and squealing, Tina's voice echoed in the small space and made for quite a background noise. Of course, Porter's lewd discourse added to the unique charm.

- God, you taste good, Tina...

- Shut up and keep licking, she ordered him.

He complied. Meanwhile, Myriam's hands were wandering to between Tom's legs; she ran a soft hand across the crease in his pants where his erection bulged up. She bit gently into his earlobe, whispering.

- You seem eager.

- God yes.

She began kissing and licking his cheek and down to his neck, even as her other hand unsnapped his pants. The zip came half undone from the released pressure.

- Damn, Tom mumbled.

Myriam said nothing, pulling the zipper all the way down, and reaching against Tom's underwear to feel his girth.

- Not too shabby, she again moaned in his ear. Want me to blow you?

- Anything you want, he spat back, swallowing his own saliva.

By now, Porter had pulled down Tina's top, exposing her small perky mounds which he massaged with his hands as she trembled under the care of his tongue.

- Aw fuck... yes yes yes...

She arched her back in a classic sign of pleasure; because of the confined space, it pushed Porter away and his head rose away, his chin slightly dripping from a combination of fluids. He wiped it off with his t-shirt after removing it, then placed the t-shirt folded up behind Tina's head like a pillow, leaning into her and kissing her at the same time.

- Don't worry babe, Porter told her. I got protection.

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out two condoms, tossing one towards his friend who barely acknowledged. Then, Tom proceeded to drop his pants and thong down to his knees. For this, Tom looked away for a moment - the sight of his friend's naked butt wasn't much of a turn-on. By then, Myriam had managed to pull Tom's pants off, and she was sliding his underwear down, exposing him. He looked down at her face and saw her smiling. She pushed him onto his behind; his erection pointed up at her face. She laughed.

- It knows what it wants.

- Listen, Myriam, Tom started to confess. It's been a while...

She shushed him, planting another kiss on his lips. She rubbed her hands together to warm them up, then gently gripped the flesh of his manhood. It jolted slightly. She laughed again.

- Ugh.. fuck... yes...

The words from Tina drew both Tom and Myriam's gaze to the scene involving her and Porter. He was pressed against her frame, her legs wide, thrusting regularly back and forth. The actual penetration could not be seen from this angle but there was no doubt it was happening. For every thrust, Tina squealed, while Porter grunted only every few thrusts.

By then, Myriam had begun stroking her partner. He reveled in her careful touch, trading kisses with her every once in a while, as his eyes darted between hers and her hand on his manhood.

Slowly, she inched her head downward, with the promise of fulfilling her earlier suggestion. It had been an extremely longer while since Tom had enjoyed the lips of a woman on his private area. She was mindful to go slow, of course, but the warmth of her mouth invited more. Tom felt the exhilaration of the moment firing him up much more than he had anticipated.

- Oooh... you gotta stop or I'm gonna come, he told her in no uncertain terms.

She pulled her mouth away to reply, but kept her hands on it.

- And that would be bad because?

- Well... I mean... for you... I mean...

She smiled, pulling again up to his lips and kissing him with energy -- he returned the favor, locking tongue for a moment. He certainly didn't care where she had been a moment ago.

- You're sweet, Tom.

Without more dialogue, she went back to work, gobbling him up quickly and to the brim. He held back a grunt. His eyes wandered to the couple at the back of the van, still locked in their embrace, with Tina's squeals now barely audible from her lack of breath. Porter was going at it with intensity, and it was clear Tina was thoroughly enjoying his efforts.

So strange, Tom thought to himself. I've had fantasies like this about watching porn while my girlfriend blew me. Except this wasn't porn: it was live, and the girl on his shaft wasn't his girlfriend. All the same, it was close enough to these fantasies to truly make Tom incredulous.

And then, the pressure started to build inside his loins; Tom knew he had lasted as long as he could.

- Oh fuck. I'm gonna come.

Catching the cue, Myriam pulled away and traded her mouth and tongue for her soft hands. It took only a few seconds before the orgasm hit. Myriam aimed the white fluids at her cheek, closing her eyes in the process to protect them. Four or five wads sprayed on Myriam, clinging to her cheek before starting to dribble down. If she had wanted to give an instant show to Tom, she had failed: his eyes were closed as he enjoyed the bliss of his ejaculation.

He only noticed it when he opened his eyes. The sight made him feel queasy, but she was smiling -- obviously, she wouldn't have done so if she minded. Tom still felt the need to apologize.

- Sorry, he mumbled.

- Don't be. That was hot and your face - priceless.

Their conversation was interrupted by intense grunting on the part of Porter, also overexcited and finishing earlier than he had expected - not that Tina minded, having climbed repeatedly to the rafters during all of Porter's ministrations -- he was true to his reputation, Tom reasoned. His friend's buttocks slowed to a stop, and he covered Tina's face with kisses as she panted from the exercise, eyes closed and still reveling in whatever Tom had put her through.

- She's gonna need a minute, Myriam told Tom about her friend. Come on, let's get your pants back on.

- Are you sure? I mean, I could...

Again, she interrupted him by kissing him.

- To be fair, Tom, I got what I wanted tonight.

- Are you sure?

- Oh yeah.

She wasn't putting him on or trying to appeal to his bruised ego. She truly meant what she said. It still took a moment for Tom to gather his clothes and put them back on. Both he and Myriam stepped back out, with Myriam picking up the leftover condom, leaving Porter and Tina alone for a moment. Myriam reached for her purse and grabbed a cigarette, handing one to Tom. He declined. She hesitated for a moment, then put the pack away.

- Yeah, you're right. But I do need gum or something.

- I have gum, he replied.

She laughed. He reached into his pockets and offered her a piece. She did her best to unwrap it seductively, still playing with Tom's affections.

- You liked that? she asked him.

- Of course I did, but it can't have done it for you. Can it?

- You'd be amazed what does it for me, she sneered at him. Besides, I can probably get Tina to eat me out later.

The mere mention turned Tom's gaze to uncertainty and surprise, and it made Myriam laugh again.

- Aha! Boys!

- Uh... you were joking.

- Maybe.

Tom, feeling a bit empowered from the experience as much from the candid conversation, and honestly wanting to return the favor he had been given, blatantly called it out.

- Well, if you want, I could eat you out too.

She placed a hand on his cheek, gently caressing it. She landed a peck on his lips.

- You really are sweet, Tom, but I'm gonna pass for today. Tell you what, though. Next time I see you, I'll show you my tits and pussy.

It occurred to Tom that Myriam had never undressed. The idea left him wanting more, but he knew his opportunity here had passed, for whatever reason.

- Well, can I get your number then? he inquired.

- Nope. But I'm sure we'll see each other around. I have a good feeling about it.

- If you say so.

She smiled, and she handed him the wrapped condom, winking at what it might imply for the future. Tom took it and slid it into his pants pocket. Her attitude was puzzling at best but Tom decided not to dwell on it. Not long after, Tina and Porter stepped out of the minivan, dressed and flashing smiles of satisfaction.

- Well, Porter said, did I get you some or what?

- Shut up! Tom replied.

- Funny, Tina added. I told Myriam I'd do the same. You had fun girl? I noticed you still got a bit of... um... man juice near your eye.

- Oh! Right.

Myriam had cleaned most of it off but a single speck had remained. She wiped it off with her finger and put it on her tongue. It made Tom cringe.

- Hey Tina, Porter said. Anytime, anything you want, I mean it.

- I mean it too, stud.

They exchanged numbers, much to Tom's chagrin whose partner had opted not to. Porter grabbed his friend by the arm and began to drag him away.

- Thanks girls, he said. We'll see you around.

- See you soon, Myriam answered.

As the boys were walking away, Tom couldn't help but look back at Myriam, who was also watching them go. He wanted to turn back and run up to her, ask her questions about the encounter, herself, anything - but Porter held him back.

- Well, you got a nice blowjob out of it. Not too shabby.

- Yeah...

But Tom was no longer focusing on that. It was her eyes - her gorgeous Asian-like eyes on her beautiful Caucasian face. They looked so amazing, even in the distance - and so familiar too, so much like those girls from Malaysia he had seen so many years ago. And then, there was this enigmatic promise from Myriam of seeing him again.

Tom wouldn't figure that one out until the next week.

END Chapter 1

12