University Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
First week of class offers Tom an unexpected twist
5.9k words
4.55
20.9k
11
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: the following is a work of fiction. It may contain scenes of sexuality, bondage or violence, and is intended for adult readers only. All characters portrayed in this story are adults. This work in not for profit and is intended as entertainment only. Characters in this story are fictional and not based on any person living or dead, and are not meant to infringe on any existing characters in other literatures.

*******************

Tom Brown had spent a strange weekend, to say the least. The memory of his unusual and unplanned sexual encounter with the girl he only knew as Myriam haunted him night and day, especially after his friend Porter left and stopped reminding him of it – Tom didn't need any help in that department

- I tell you, Porter had insisted before departing on the Friday afternoon, that girl was so into you. No girl lets you do that to her if she's not interested in getting some more later on. Either that, or she's a freak. But freaks are cool. Look at me!

Not the best parting words to leave a friend with, Tom repeatedly told himself.

Of course, he could clearly recall the way she had stroked him, then wrapped her lips and mouth around his erection, forcing pleasure out of him and onto her face. The visual had stayed with him – as she had surely intended. Still, he mostly revisited the girl's gorgeous half-Asian features. He was forced to confess to himself that he had entertained a fetish for Asian girls for a very long time. It was one of the reasons - though by no means the most important - why he had travelled to Malaysia way back in 2000. Back then, he had 'fallen in love' with several of the locals, though nothing had come of it back then. Mostly, in his year abroad, he had watched his slightly older friend Porter score again and again with the locals he desired – and many he didn't. Tom was clearly more selective or restrictive than Porter, even now. Only once back then had an opportunity arisen for Tom to get intimate with a girl, and she hadn't even been a local. She was an American-Japanese worker - Yuki Amato - who had been doing the international charity work circuit for three years. She was a former lover of Porter that had tired of him and his philandering. It happened more often that Porter admitted that the girls he entertained either grew jealous or weary of his shenanigans. Yuki Amato was only the first to say it plainly that Tom heard about.

Thinking of Myriam made Tom reflect on his limited interaction with Yuki, how good she had felt, how intimate they had gotten on the day following his 18th birthday, she being his elder by only two years. He would have enjoyed an extended relationship but she wasn't into that. And then, his traveling visa had expired and he had been forced to go home, with no money to renew it or stay around. He had wanted to remain in touch with Yuki, but had failed to get any answer from his first three e-mails, and given up after that.

The sentiments he had felt for Yuki were echoed in that encounter with Myriam. Too little investment and not enough time to connect with the person. Then again, Myriam was younger by at least 10 years, clearly in her early twenties while he sported a healthy 34. Perhaps the problem was there. In any event, the shared sentiments had left Tom wanting more - and not just sexually. He daydreamed about talking a walk in the park with her, then going to the beach - imagining her in sexy swimwear - and at night, the intimacy in their shared bed was even more intense. On both nights, unable to fall asleep, haunted by the sexual memory, Tom logged onto his computer to consult his collection of erotic imagery, mainly cosplay ladies mostly in the buff.

Quickly, he turned to the folder for his favorite cosplayer from Germany - really, the most plentiful he could have, as far as one individual's content was involved. She called her 'Mona Butterfly'; her real name was hidden on the internet but Tom had researched it and uncovered it to be 'Miella Brandt' - not that it really mattered. He had literally hundreds of pictures of her in various states of dress and undress (cosplay mostly), and a few very erotic pictures. When he had registered to her website several months ago, he had made enough of a contribution so she would record a sexy masturbation video for him. She had allowed him to pick the suit she would wear in it: being a science-fiction fan, Tom had requested she wear the suit from one of the female leads in a popular series - a costume she already owned so it implied no additional investment on her part.

That night, Tom loaded the video, dropping his pants at the same time. The sultry image of Mona appeared on screen. She wore the classic leather suit as she always did - still, for Tom, every time he watched the video was new and thrilling. She wore a styled blonde wig to match the character's hairdo, holding a sign that said: "Thank you for your contribution, Tom." She smiled at the camera - at him.

- Hello Tom, she said with her odd German accent. I am so glad you support me and my art. I have a surprise for you. I hope you like.

The next scenes were of her disrobing, removing item by item, slowly and gently - methodically, in fact. She unclasped the neck piece, unzipping the jacket to her midriff in order to show some skin and expose the sexy pink sleak bra underneath. She undid the belt, finished unzipping the jacket and turned around to take it off. All the while, she played with her curves, mindful not to caress her body too much, keeping some for further in the video.

Normally, by that time, Tom was hard and jerking off with passion. Most of the time, he didn't reach the end of the video. That night however, he was focusing on her play, his hand barely on his erection as he admired her playful acting and sultry poses.

It didn't take long after that for her to get almost naked, pants first going with the belt. She danced on the bed a bit, teasing herself under her matching pink panties, with her boots still on. Then, the panties came off, and she showed her pink to the camera - to Tom - gently sliding a finger against her crease.

This was the moment when Tom normally ejaculated, thoroughly stimulated from all she had shown him. That night, however, he had still barely touched his erection, only to keep it hard – he wanted to enjoy the full experience as if he were there and holding his own with her.

With only boots and her pink bra on, Mona caressed her sex with two fingers, splitting her lower lips apart, wetting her fingers in her mouth, then inserting one finger inside her opening at first, then two, and finally masturbating for Tom's enjoyment (and her own), legs wide, only half-facing the camera so her viewer would get a larger perception of her whole body. Halfway through her play, Mona exposed her mounds by pulling her bra off.

Tom had made it this far in the video that Saturday night, now fully stroking himself, eager for the release. He wanted to time it with hers, if only because he had failed in his duties to Myriam.

- Aah... yes... Tom... ooh...

Mona was climaxing from her own touch - or faking it extremely well. Regardless, her voice and the mention of his name on her lips did the trick. Unfortunately for Tom, he had forgotten to prepare himself even as the first rope fired from his manhood - across the keyboard.

- Aw shit... he yelped even as he orgasmed, watching Mona do the same in the video.

He managed to catch the rest of it in his hand, and then awkwardly cleaned himself up along with the keyboard, all the while the video wound down. He missed the last cue - Mona thanking him once more and hoping to hear more from him in the future. Of course, he knew the video by heart by now, having watched it too many times since he had received it via e-mail.

Satisfied, Tom then managed to fall asleep within minutes of his head hitting the pillow.

On Sunday, when Tom also failed to slumber correctly, he repeated the exercise with the same video. He climaxed much sooner, right when Mona was taking off her panties and exposing her round butt cheeks to him. This time, he was ready for the release, catching it all in a tissue prepared for the occasion.

After that, he slept like the previous evening. It helped a lot with his remaining tension.

Classes for Tom began on Tuesday. He came in around 9:30AM and dropped by his office, with his first class starting an hour later. He was happy. His Monday had been uneventful, playing some video games and relaxing at his place, and he had recovered from the unease of the weekend. Mostly, he didn't have Myriam on his mind all the time. He could think of her without his mind going into sexual overdrive.

As he entered his office, Tom walked in to find his mentor, Dana Foster, on the phone. She waved to him discreetly as he pushed past her to his desk. Turning on his computer, he removed his coat and looked at his materials. All the while, although he tried his best not to, he couldn't help but listen in to Dana's side of the conversation. It didn't sound pleasant.

- No? Well I don't really care... It's not what I wanted, but it's what I got to deal with... I know, I know... It's going to be worse for David.

Her nine year-old son David. This was clearly a conversation about her partner and their current difficulties. Tom remembered the message he had overheard the previous week. Tom willingly blocked out the rest of the conversation, that is until he heard Dana hang up. Sympathetically, he turned to her. Her matted brown hair framed the sadness of her face.

- Want to talk about it?

- I don't want to bother you with it, Dana replied. Besides, don't you have a class to get to?

- It's my first day - and the prep is already done. But if you don't want to talk about it.

Dana smiled shyly.

- I do, actually.

- Great.

Tom wasn't putting her on - he genuinely cared as she was a friend and a mentor, and their two years working together had allowed them to get to know each other professionally. They shared happy moments all the time - if Dana was going through a rough patch, it made sense for Tom be there, as much as Dana had been there for him when he had just been hired and was still trying to make heads or tails of the job.

- Randy left me.

- I heard, yeah.

- Where did you hear? Dana replied, sounding surprised.

Immediately, Tom realized his gaffe: she hadn't told anyone yet. He only knew because he had overheard Randy's message on her receiver. He confessed, adding that he hadn't said a word because it wasn't his business. She smiled at him.

- Thank you for not telling.

- Who would I tell? But is it really over?

- It is, Dana confirmed with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Immediately, she forced a smile to her face.

- Don't get me wrong, Tom. I'm not sad it's over. I'm sad because of the time wasted trying to fix this for the past year - and I'm mostly sad for David. This is going to wreck him.

- I knew things were bad from other things you said, Tom replied, but to break it off?

- Oh! It's better like that. Here's the thing: I was the only one trying to pull it together. So Randy's call last week - well, it burst my bubble but it also opened my eyes. As I said, I'm not sad he's gone.

- There's at least that.

Dana smiled again as it kept fading away for the negative emotions that she wrestled with.

- Hey! Remember you offered coffee last week?

- Yes I did.

- And I took a rain check?

- Yes you did.

- Well... can I take you up on it this afternoon? You end class at 2pm, right?

- I do. That works for you?

- Yeah. It'll do me good to spill my guts, but right now, we have work to do.

- All right.

They agreed to meet back at their office before heading out, then turned to their respective businesses.

A little before 10:30, Tom gathered his materials and headed to class. He wandered into the room absent-mindedly, sitting down at his desk and unfolding his papers before him. Perusing the course guideline, Tom waited for the time to advance even as students trickled in.

-Alright, everyone, hello... he called out as he rose, the time switching to start of class.

He introduced himself, giving a short bio for his years of education and teaching, speaking about his Malaysian trip - something that always appealed to students. He then went over the planned curriculum, projecting a course plan onto the whiteboard, slowly explaining all the upcoming evaluations for the semester - knowing full well he would have to repeat it anyways. It was part of the game.

Then, rollcall came. Tom picked up his list and went through The various names. He got to the "H's".

- Clive Handler.

- Here, a young man raised his hand.

- Good. Myriam Holt.

- Back here, teach.

It was unmistakable. Tom didn't freeze up - he couldn't allow himself to, but he did look to the back of the room to see the person who had just spoken up. She smiled at him from the backrow. Tom screamed internally - externally, he just went on with the list of names, fumbling one or two for what seemed to be no reason.

He could remember the warmth of her breath on his cock - the taste of her lips on his - but mostly, her eyes, which he didn't have to remember as they intently stared at him. And she just kept smiling.

Class ended early, as most first classes do, only an hour into the block. Tom returned to his desk, still mortified on the inside. He sat down and waited - unsure what she would do next. The people got up, some waved at him, but all headed out. She didn't. She remained seated at the back until half the people had gone, then she rose from her seat, picking up her gear and walking nonchalantly towards the front. Her smile hadn't left, but it didn't seem forced or sneaky. She genuinely seemed happy to be here.

- Mr. Brown, she said, ignoring the fact they obviously knew each other.

With her standing beside him, Tom could investigate her more. She wore sneakers and jeans shorts, and her red t-shirt had a low V-neck that exposed much of her cleavage. She sported her shoulder-length hair brown - hadn't she been blonde the other day? Mostly, her half-Asian features highlighted her delicious face.

- Miss Holt. Hello.

- I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

- And I have a few for you too, he sneered at her.

She shushed him discreetly. He understood.

- Perhaps we can talk in my office? he hazarded though he feared where this might go.

- Yeah. Sure.

He got up too. His erection was back just from the sheer memory of their encounter last week – not even mentioning her presence right there beside him! There were so many questions that needed to be answered. It thoroughly frightened Tom. Even so, they walked through the halls silently, Tom unwilling to break the silence, and Myriam holding her tongue until they were in a more private setting.

Tom fumbled the keys to his office, but it was a good sign the door was locked. It meant Dana was out. Tom walked in, dropped his stuff on his desk and sat down on his rolling chair. Myriam followed, and her reflex to shut the door was thwarted by Tom.

- Not fully, please.

- Of course, sir.

The door remaining slightly ajar; they stared each other down, uncertain how to proceed.

- Do you want to start? she asked him.

- If you don't mind.

She seemed to agree, understanding that she owed him an explanation. In fact, she didn't even give him time to ask the first questions.

- Yes, I knew who you were. No, I didn't really plan it. It just sort of came together at the bar.

- Well, I hadn't planned on going until Porter encouraged it. Oh god! Myriam. This is so inappropriate.

- I know. But don't tell me you didn't like it.

- Why would I lie about that? But... you knew I was your teacher, and you came on to me and now... I can't help but wonder...

Her stare became colder, and Tom quieted, knowing what his hesitation implied. He didn't want to upset her too much, in case she turned the tables on him. For all he knew, she could have him dispelled from his job.

- I'm so sorry for thinking it, he apologized.

- Look, Mr. Brown... Can I call you Tom?

- Sure.

- Look Tom. I'm not asking for any favors in class. I'll do the work, I'll even do my best. It sounds like an interesting class, and I'm sure you're passionate about your subject.

- I appreciate that.

She cast a quick glance at the door, then her hands went to her jeans snap. She unsnapped it. Tom jumped back.

- Myriam, what are you doing?

- I made you a promise last time, and I intend to keep it.

- Myriam, you really don't have to!

- I know. I want to.

She lowered her zip, exposing a small amount of flesh below her belly. Tom panicked.

- At least close the door.

- I thought you said...

- Close the door, please, he insisted.

She smiled at his unease but carried out his order. She then pulled the cloth of her shorts apart, exposing more skin underneath. She wasn't wearing any panties. Tom stared blankly, terrified and aroused at the same time. She started pulling them down - a moment later, they were around her knees, and she had exposed her fully shaved sex, a thin line of pink visible.

- Now show me yours, she plainly ordered him.

- Myriam!

- Please, she insisted.

He hesitated for a few seconds, but then his hand went to his zipper.

- Dammit, he cursed out. You're gonna get me fired if we get caught.

She rapidly turned around and locked the door.

- There.

- My officemate has a key.

- Then let's not dally around.

He didn't argue. Unfortunately for him, he was way too turned on to refuse. He pulled his erection out of his pants and underwear without removing them. In response, she pulled her t-shirt up above her breasts. She was wearing flesh-colored pads on her nipples to cover them, but nothing else. The roundness and firmness of her mounds was intoxicatingly enticing. She bit her lower lip, looking over to his desk, spotting what she wanted. She leaned in towards him, making him tremble as she neard physical contact, then picked up tissues and handed them to him.

- What?

- I want you to masturbate for me. Watching me.

- Myriam, you're impossible.

- Please?

- Oh my god!

Tom couldn't refuse. With his left hand going to his engorged penis, he began to stroke it quite furiously. He didn't want to waste any time, in case Dana came back or someone else dropped by his office. This young woman had a strange effect on him - one he didn't mind at the moment. She seductively cupped her breasts as he jerked off, fully aware of everything that was wrong with this scene.

- You look so good, Tom, she goaded him on. I like watching you do that.

- You're such a tease, he replied to her without really thinking about it.

- Thank you, she replied. I try.

Her hand wandered between her legs; all she did was to part the folds of her sex with two fingers, slightly exposing even more of her sex.

- Play with me, she said, and you will get the chance to pay a visit here at some point. It's a promise too.

- What's your game? he asked her even as he furiously stroked himself.

- I like fun, and I like people around me to have fun. And you look like you could use a lot of fun. You're so tense.

He laughed, then increased hid pace. Watching her play with herself, one hand on her breast, another between her legs, half-naked in his office... it did the trick.

-Oh my god... oh my god... yes. Ugh.

Tom moved the tissue over his manhood and it collected his ejaculation as liquid shot out of him. His eyes were thin, his mouth was dry, his hands were clammy; he ignored all these sensations for the benefit of his orgasm. Myriam was still all smiles, impressed and satisfied at the show he had put on for her.

- You were amazing to watch, she said.

12